Saturday, April 19, 2014

But then later scenes are so far a lot less familiar. Or not as I think about it more. Sure is now 1994 "Timecop" familiar.




Lousy goddamned son of a bitch.

















































http://www.krem.com/home/Spokane-Deputy-randomly-ran-license-plates-pretended-to-work--255566641.html

KREM.com


Sheriff apologizes for deputy running random license plates

by HAYLEY GUENTHNER & KREM.com

KREM.com

Posted on April 17, 2014 at 9:01 PM

Updated yesterday at 9:59 AM [ Retrieved 19 April 2014 ]

SPOKANE, Wash. – Authorities confirmed Wednesday that a Spokane County Sheriff’s deputy was able to get away with avoiding work for months because he made it look like he was working. Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich claimed Deputy Todd Saunders ran random license plate numbers when he was not on the streets.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 31, 2006

I've been thinking for a while that the dreams I have are literal. They are the foreign dreams I used to write, the dreams produced by the manipulators of my thoughts. Don't know what to say about that last one. Jumbled, disturbing, painful. Somebody put in a lot of effort to make me forget those memories, if it is real. There was a scene there straight out the opening of "Saving Private Ryan" except that it seemed to be in the Middle East. And it was something like a pyramid I was running into, and I was by myself and every gun, there were countless guns, was turning towards me. It was sort of like a pyramid I was rushing onto, except that it was elogated, like a castle wall. In another scene, a two-star general or admiral was captured by the enemy. Back in the stretched-pyramid, I was fighting off an attack. Grenades were flying in on me, but I don't recall them going off. Then, I and some of my fellow soldiers seemed to be cleaning the place. A lot of other stuff that is fading from my mind. I feel sad, very sad.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109830/quotes

IMDb


Forrest Gump (1994)

Quotes


Forrest Gump: [narrating] If I'd a known that was the last time I was gonna talk to Bubba, I would of thought of something better to say.

Forrest Gump: Hi Bubba.

Bubba: Hey Forrest.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109830/quotes

IMDb


Forrest Gump (1994) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Quotes


Forrest Gump: Bubba was my best good friend. And even I know that ain't something you can find just around the corner. Bubba was going to be a shrimping boat captain, but instead, he died right there by that river in Vietnam.











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Stari+Most,+Mostar,+Bosnia+and+Herzegovina&hl=en&ll=43.337063,17.818944&spn=0.000016,0.016512&sll=47.272986,-120.882277&sspn=6.530708,16.907959&oq=stari+mo&t=h&z=17&layer=c&cbll=43.337061,17.814858&panoid=lnPxFG6lxWkAAAQIt8v7zg&cbp=12,1.99,,0,-2.57

Google Maps


Alan Pierson Bosnia and Herzegovina

Address is approximate










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/30/07 6:05 AM

I had an odd dream, last night I think, that I associate with that programmed roll the space shuttle stack makes just after lift off.

In the dream, though, I had jumped off a bridge and the water was a very long ways down. I was absolutely certain I would survive the fall though and I was thinking to myself that I needed to take a large gulp of air just before I hit the surface because I was going to go far below the surface. But I was also preparing myself to pull my legs up to my chest after I went under the surface so that I would not go as far below the surface than if my body remained in a shape similar to an arrow. There was also something about someone waterskiing nearby behind a jet ski. It seemed that water skiier said something to me but I don't know how that was possible because he was so far off.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 November 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/13/08 3:15 PM
I had a dream similar to this one just before I woke up earlier. I can still visualize both of them and the only real similarity was that I found myself falling off a bridge towards the water below and that part about the roll, which reminds me of the space shuttle launching.

In the dream earlier, I seemed to have started by climbing onto a bridge, which I don't recognize, that later began to disintegrate for some reason that was not apparent in the dream. There are other details before that scene that I do not now remember. Then I was falling feet first to the water and I noted how green was the water. I had a tremendous amount of time to think as I was very high above the water and I was timing my breathing so that I would take a large breath just before I hit the water, in hopes of making it back up to the surface. I was also thinking of how I was going to pull my legs up to my chest after I went below the surface in hopes of slowing my descent through the water and so that I could return faster to the surface. I was also thinking of how I would point my feet down to the water so that the impact would not break my feet and ankles. In the dream I saw myself just about to impact the water surface and I can visualize to some extent the details about the water surface, which meant I was very close to it. I might also remember that scene because I was dreading hitting the water. The next part I remember is that I found myself on the bottom of the river and there was a lot of sediment around me and then I was trying to swim back up to the surface. I found myself thinking that the exertion of trying to swim was causing me to use more oxygen and I was not certain I was going to make it. I had no idea how far below the surface I was but I have been thinking since I woke up that I was probably more than 100 feet below the surface. I could see light above me, and it had been bright daylight when I was falling from the bridge, but the water around me was still dark as I was looking up towards the lighter section of water.

The notion I have pondered over the most since waking up is that the dream might actually be some kind of representation about the comet I diverted in 1976. The detail about finding myself on the river bed with the sediment around me actual represents that the comet would have blasted through the atmosphere in a matter of seconds and then hit the ocean floor, which would have then blasted all that material into the Earth's atmosphere and produced a blanket covering the Earth.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 May 2008 excerpt ends]











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Stari+Most,+Mostar,+Bosnia+and+Herzegovina&hl=en&ll=43.337063,17.823032&spn=0.000016,0.016512&sll=47.272986,-120.882277&sspn=6.530708,16.907959&oq=stari+mo&t=h&z=17&layer=c&cbll=43.337061,17.814858&panoid=lnPxFG6lxWkAAAQIt8v7zg&cbp=12,98.13,,0,25.42

Google Maps


Alan Pierson Bosnia and Herzegovina

Address is approximate




































- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:18 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 19 April 2014