Monday, April 21, 2014

I ain't got time for that now




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess


Date: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 4:47 PM


I have no life anymore.

My old life is over.

All I do is what I have been communicating to you.

That is all I do.

There is no point to anything else.

I don't know what I am going to do next. I had been thinking I would start up again to posting some details on my blog as I have been doing but I woke up this morning and now I feel certain I am not going to continue. At least not today.

I woke up from a dream this morning where I had been on a transit bus in Japan when that tsunami hit Japan on 11 March 2011. I dreamed I was riding on a transit bus in Japan and I was wearing the white summer dress uniform of the United States Navy I was wearing in 1989, for instance, and I was there because I was delivering an arrest warrant to an American living in Japan. The arrest warrant was for a death sentence. I got lost on the bus trip though and I couldn't read the names of the streets outside and so I put the arrest warrant paper in my front left uniform shirt pocket and I was going to go back to where I had come from. Then the alarms started going off. Something probably similar to our Emergency Broadcast System. I saw people around me that looked frightened. I couldn't understand what was being spoken but I knew it was an alarm. I heard something about 'two minutes.' I woke up thinking about how the tsunami swarmed in around the buildings and the transit bus. I thought trying to escape through the hatch in the roof of the bus, which is present in most of metro bus vehicle's I have been on in Seattle. I thought how the tsunami flood waters would ruin my white uniform.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=Inception&title_id=M501802928c&q=closer&search_sort=Popularity&genre=-1&type=All

SUBZIN

Inception (2010)


00:12:02 - They're getting closer.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/blueoystercult/godzilla.html


BLUE OYSTER CULT


"Godzilla"

With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound
He pulls the spitting high tension wires down

Helpless people on a subway train
Scream bug-eyed as he looks in on them

He picks up a bus and he throws it back down
As he wades through the buildings toward the center of town

Oh no, they say he's got to go go go Godzilla
Oh no, there goes Tokyo go go Godzilla

History shows again and again
How nature points up the folly of men










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:12 AM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Tuesday 02 July 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/07/thats-really-hilarious-junior-i-have-no.html


That's really hilarious, Junior. I have no idea what it means, Max.



http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP016549350002&s=201307012200&sid=10520&sn=KIRO&st=201307012200&cn=7


excite tv


Under the Dome (New)


7 KIRO: Monday, July 1 10:00 PM [ Broadcast date: Monday 01 July 2013 Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA ]

Science fiction

The Fire

Panic is heightened when a house catches on fire in Chester's Mill, but the fire department is outside of the dome.


Original Air Date: Jul 01, 2013










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/talkingheads/lifeduringwartime.html


TALKING HEADS


"Life During Wartime"

Heard of a van that is loaded with weapons,
packed up and ready to go
Heard of some gravesites, out by the highway,
a place where nobody knows
The sound of gunfire, off in the distance,
I'm getting used to it now
Lived in a brownstore, lived in the ghetto,
I've lived all over this town

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
this ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey,
I ain't got time for that now


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 July 2013 except ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:17 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Monday 18 February 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/heard-about-houston-heard-about-phoenix.html


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 2:23 AM

To:


http://www.lyricsondemand.com/t/talkingheadslyrics/lifeduringwartimelyrics.html


Talking Heads


Life During Wartime


Heard of a van that is loaded with weapons,
packed up and ready to go
Heard of some gravesites, out by the highway,
a place where nobody knows
The sound of gunfire, off in the distance,
I'm getting used to it now


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 December 2012 except ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 February 2013 except ends]










http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=Inception&title_id=M501802928c&q=wake+me&search_sort=Popularity&genre=-1&type=All

SUBZIN


Inception (2010)

Time - Phrase

00:33:16 - Cobb! Cobb! - Get off of her!

00:33:17 - Let me go! Let me go! - Mal!

00:33:20 - Mal! - Cobb! Wake me up!

00:33:22 - Wake me up! Wake me up! - No!

00:33:24 - Mal, no! No! - Wake me up!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0831387/releaseinfo

IMDb


Godzilla (2014)

Release Info

USA 16 May 2014



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:01 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Monday 21 April 2014