Monday, June 30, 2014

Perry Sand II




http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Oversight+Transcript


Jericho

Oversight

Episode 4 Season 2


(Sheriff's office)

Beck: Mr. Hawkins. Thank you, lieutenant.

Lieutenant: Sir.

Beck: I was wondering when I'd hear from you next.

Hawkins: How quickly can you deploy some men to Nebraska?

Beck: Why, what's in Nebraska?

Hawkins: I have an informant, part of a road gang operating along I-80. He just confirmed a visual ID on Sarah Mason.

Beck: Doing what?

Hawkins: She was spotted at a remote farmhouse. It's probably a safe house.

Beck: Is this reliable intel?

Hawkins: Major, Mason doesn't stay in the same place for too long. So could we move on this?

Beck: Lieutenant.

Lieutenant: Sir.

Beck: I need a patrol on me. Radio Camp Liberty. Tell them I want two Apaches on ready standby.










http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Oversight+Transcript


Jericho

Oversight

Episode 4 Season 2


(Hunting Cabin)

Hawkins: What?

Jake: I can't get it. I can't get the binder.

Hawkins: What do you mean?

Jake: I mean, short of cutting off someone's thumb, I can't get into Beck's office.

Hawkins: Plan is in motion, Jake. Things change in the field, you just gotta adapt.

Jake: There is someone. Beck trusts her. She's been monitoring his field reports from New Bern. She can get close to the data without being detected but she's smart. We're gonna have to tell her.

Hawkins: Tell her what?

Jake: Tell her why we need the page.

Hawkins: Oh, there you go again. Every time we hit a snag, your answer is to just bring somebody else in.

Jake: You can trust her, Hawkins.

Hawkins: You said the same thing about that Journalist.

Jake: You think I don't know that? Alright, I care about this person.

Hawkins: I don't'. And you see this? This is not some secret club where we just invite people in when it is convenient.

Jake: Why don't you tell me what to do? Just tell me. Eight people have access to that room and seven of them are military. Now, if you wanna get in there in the next 24 hours, you show me. Show me how.










http://flashforward.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/101--black-out/script-vo.154.148/

hypnoweb.net


FlashForward

Pilot

Episode # 101


NEWS REPORTER: Good morning Los Angeles. It's 7 o'clock and it looks like it's gonna be another beautiful day. We're looking at light clouds and highs in the mid 70s today. Keep that umbrella handy because we've got a chance of sprinkles later on.










http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Oversight+Transcript


Jericho

Oversight

Episode 4 Season 2


Soldier: The fire melted all the computer equipment in the house. But we found this behind the basement wall. Some sort of hard drive. Looks salvageable.

Beck: What do you make of all this?

Hawkins: I think Mason came here to tie up a loose end. I think this fire was supposed to be thorough and I think she missed something.

Beck: All right. Take it to the techs right away. I wanna see what's on it.

Soldier: Yes, sir.










http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Oversight+Transcript


Jericho

Oversight

Episode 4 Season 2


(Sheriff's office)

Beck: What do we got?

Maris: Quite a lot, sir. Take a look. In the hard driver recovered from the fire, we found transcripts of secured communication between the suspect Sarah Mason, and a boss, so far unidentified.

Beck: "Target successfully terminated." She was an Assassin?

Maris: They discuss five murders in the messages, then it gets really interesting. Looks like she turned. Here, she and her boss discuss the sale of a package in her possession.

Beck: Mason sold the bomb?

Maris: Almost. A meet was arranged in Nebraska, but she balked at the last second.

Beck: Why?

Maris: Unclear. However it looks like she used the meet to track her buyer back to his base of operations. Sir, there's even surveillance.

(Beck sees the video of Valente)

Beck: Lieutenant, you're excused.

Maris: Sir?

Beck: Leave the room, now.

Maris: Yes, sir.










http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Jennings+%26+Rall+Transcript


Jericho

Jennings & Rall

Episode 3 Season 2


Beck: Mr. Hawkins. She still has the bomb.

Hawkins: I know. I'll be in touch, major.

(Warehouse)

Goetz: Oh, we gotta stop meeting like this, Jake. You wouldn't happen to know anything about a stash of stolen vaccine in this building, would you?

Jake: I checked, it's clear. Put it down.

Goetz: I'm sure it is. Come on, Jake. Let's play ball.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:12 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Spokane Washington USA Monday 30 June 2014