Sunday, June 08, 2014

"The Out of Towners"




http://www.tv.com/shows/flashforward/white-to-play-1288146/trivia/

tv.com


FlashForward Season 1 Episode 2

White To Play

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 01, 2009 on ABC

Quotes


D.Gibbons: He who foresees calamity suffers them twice over.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

IMDb


The Matrix (1999)

Quotes


Oracle: You're cuter than I thought. I can see why she likes you.

Neo: Who?

Oracle: Not too bright, though.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e17

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

Cut Off the Head


What's wrong? What's that? It's a file On you.
On your family.
Elias? I didn't commission it.
Senator Lewis did on her own.
Because I wouldn't take a blood test? Because she was suspicious.
Because she had good reason to be.
You read it? I couldn't.
I couldn't because I need you to tell me.
Christina, look at me.
Is there something about you that I need to know? Tell me.
I can't.
As your husband, as the man You love, tell me.
I--I wanted to.
From the moment I knew that we would spend our lives together, I wanted to tell you, but The words just never came.
I thought they would destroy us.
So every year, I just buried it deeper and deeper, until I thought it was gone and I was safe and we were safe.
Christina.
My parents are not from Cuba.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston


Houston

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Houston is the largest city in Texas and the fourth-largest city in the United States. According to the 2012 U.S. Census estimates, the city had a population of 2.16 million people within a land area of 599.6 square miles (1,553 km2). Houston is the seat of Harris County, and its metropolitan area is the fifth-largest in the U.S., with over 6 million people.

Houston was founded in 1836 on land near the banks of Buffalo Bayou (now known as Allen's Landing) and incorporated as a city on June 5, 1837. The city was named after former General Sam Houston, who was president of the Republic of Texas and had commanded and won at the Battle of San Jacinto 25 miles (40 km) east of where the city was established.










From 8/10/1940 ( premiere US film "Havana Is Calling Me" ) To 9/4/1976 ( the unpublished true birthdate of Destiny's Child singer Beyonce Knowles ) is 13174 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/27/2001 ( the George Walker Bush statement on the United States Central Intelligence Agency Retirement Act of 1964 as scheduled severe criminal and global terrorism activity against the United States of America ) is 13174 days



From 5/30/1941 ( premiere US film "In The Navy" ) To 6/24/1977 ( premiere US film "Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo" ) is 13174 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/27/2001 ( the George Walker Bush statement on the United States Central Intelligence Agency Retirement Act of 1964 as scheduled severe criminal and global terrorism activity against the United States of America ) is 13174 days



From 4/17/1955 ( premiere US film "High Society" ) To 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Monaco Grand Prix ) is 13174 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/27/2001 ( the George Walker Bush statement on the United States Central Intelligence Agency Retirement Act of 1964 as scheduled severe criminal and global terrorism activity against the United States of America ) is 13174 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/actionable-heresay.html ]


http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2001/11/20011127-10.html

George W. Bush


For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

November 27, 2001

Executive Order Waiver of Dual Compensation Provisions of the Central Intelligence Agency Retirement Act of 1964

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e19

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

Us or Them


Mr. President.
Thank you, Chief Justice.










From 3/16/1951 ( premiere US film "The Red Badge of Courage" ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) is 14552 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/5/2005 ( George W. Bush names John Roberts as Chief Justice United States Supreme Court as scheduled severe criminal and global terrorism activity against the United States of America ) is 14552 days



[ See also: ]


http://articles.latimes.com/2005/sep/06/nation/na-scotus6

Los Angeles Times


Roberts Tapped for Chief Justice

At 50, he could shape the court for decades. O'Connor's swing-vote seat must still be filled.

September 06, 2005 David G. Savage and Henry Weinstein Times Staff Writers

WASHINGTON — President Bush moved quickly Monday to replace the late William H. Rehnquist on the Supreme Court by nominating Rehnquist's onetime law clerk, Judge John G. Roberts Jr., to be the nation's 17th chief justice of the United States.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:45 PM Sunday, June 19, 2011


and I laugh over my radio circuit about how similar that is


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 June 2011 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:39 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Sunday 08 June 2014