Wednesday, December 23, 2015

"Hi, My Name Is..."




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1713182/releaseinfo

IMDb


Everyday Edisons (TV Series)

Hi, My Name Is... (2007)

Release Info

USA 14 July 2007

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1713182/

IMDb


Everyday Edisons: Season 1, Episode 12

Hi, My Name Is... (14 Jul. 2007)

TV Episode

Release Date: 14 July 2007 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001140/bio

IMDb


Philip K. Dick

Biography

Date of Birth 16 December 1928, Chicago, Illinois, USA

Date of Death 2 March 1982, Santa Ana, California, USA (heart failure)

Birth Name Philip Kindred Dick










From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 7/14/2007 is 5964 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/2/1982 ( Philip K. Dick deceased ) is 5964 days





http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/everyday-edisons/episode-12-season-1/hi-my-name-is/295338/

TV GUIDE


Season 1, Episode 12 Hi, My Name Is...

First Aired: July 14, 2007

A product moves into the engineering phase; a toy invention is converted into a game; and an invention gets a final design.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 2:48 PM Tuesday, August 30, 2005


My Name.


My name is Kerry Wayne Burgess. My email address is kerrywburgess. I have created this blog to describe the situation I am experiencing. While my problems don't seem as bad as the people of New Orleans seem to be experiencing, judging by what I see on CNN, I have had enough of what is happening to me. It has been going on for over 3 years and I am sick of it. All I can figure is that I must have pissed off some really powerful people and they are making me suffer for it. I will include more details here and everything I write is what I believe to be the truth. Of the people that I will mention by name, I have been trying to get an answers from them but they have been unwilling to cooperate. I can only assume that my questions have put them on the defense because they know they have some liability in this situation.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 August 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


DANIEL
I was dead?

[Ra looks directly at him at this point.]

RA
That is why I chose your race...your bodies...so easy to repair. You have advanced much—harnessed the power of the atom.

[Daniel approaches, noticing the bomb and several of his books, opened and strewn about.]

DANIEL
What are you going to do?

RA
You should not have reopened the gate.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 11:44 AM Wednesday, August 31, 2005


Today

I've got some other thoughts to express but it's hard to dwell on my problems with all this stuff I see in New Orleans. I find it especially hard to imagine what it is like to have to stay in that Superdome. I am reminded of my own experience with Hurricane Hugo in Charleston, SC, in 1989. But we endured nothing like these people are going through now. I lost my pickup to the storm surge, but other than that it wasn't so tough. Thinking of those people in the Superdome also makes me think of something I went through recently when I was homeless out on the streets of Seattle. I'll write about it later. I'm still hoping today is the day I get some answers from the people that are keeping me in the dark.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 August 2005 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 3:41 PM Saturday, September 03, 2005


This is just insane.

[ internet hyperlink lost ] Saturday, September 3, 2005 · Last updated 3:28 p.m. PT
New Orleans left to the dead and dying
By ALLEN G. BREED
ASSOCIATED PRESS WRITER

NEW ORLEANS -- Thousands more bedraggled refugees were bused and airlifted to salvation Saturday, leaving the heart of New Orleans to the dead and dying, the elderly and frail stranded too many days without food, water or medical care.

No one knows how many were killed by Hurricane Katrina's floods and how many more succumbed waiting to be rescued. But the bodies are everywhere: hidden in attics, floating among the ruined city, crumpled on wheelchairs, abandoned on highways.

And the dying goes on [ internet hyperlink ]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/8F03.html

Bart the Murderer


Now, in light of the damning testimony from your fellow gangsters, your father, your teachers, and the seemingly endless parade of emotionally shattered babysitters...


But before he passes sentence, Principal Skinner bursts in, disheveled. He tells his story: Tony and his goons came to talk and he threw them out. He went home and began bundling his old newspapers, but the stack fell on him. (``Let this be a lesson to recycle regularly.'') Trapped until the pile of papers, he survived the week by eating his mother's preserves and preserved his sanity by dribbling a basketball that was barely within reach of his one free hand. (``I made a game of it. Seeing how many times I could bounce the ball in a day, then trying to break that record.'') When the police came to search the house...

Wiggum: Find anything this time, boys?

Cop: Uh, no sign of him, Chief.

Wiggum: Princess Opal?

Opal: I see nothing here, but I'm afraid it's splitsville for Delta Burke and Major Dad.

Wiggum: But they seem so happy!



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s03e04

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Bart the Murderer


They seemed so happy.

I shouted until I was hoarse, but they couldn't hear me. I'm in here!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 5:59 PM Saturday, September 03, 2005


Maybe tomorrow.

Maybe I'll hear something from somebody tomorrow.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/lisas-substitute-1317/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 19

Lisa's Substitute

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 25, 1991 on FOX

Quotes


Mr. Bergstrom: I'm Mr. Bergstrom. Feel free to make fun of my name if you want. Two suggestions are Mr. Nerdstrom and Mr.Boogerstrom.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001140/bio

IMDb


Philip K. Dick

Biography


Personal Quotes

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:55 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 23 December 2015