Friday, April 29, 2016

T.G.I.F.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:53 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 04 December 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/12/first-federal.html


First Federal



What this always reminds me of is what I have written here in the open before about the life I remember in Greenville South Carolina back in early 1990s.

I decided to write this note now because of my theory about the divergence point of the memories stored physically in my human brain.

At first I was thinking for a while that the divergent point was July 1989. And while that hypothetical experience was a theoretical divergence point I began to believe that the point I need to focus on in the sort of peripheral vision into the memory accessible to my mind is June 2005.

I now believe that I was fully aware before 13 June 2005.

But then when they secretly drugged me then that caused me to lose conscious awareness of certain details.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 December 2015 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 11:08 PM


They had me doped into a stupor for a over a year and only obviously after I saw – literally – the proper sign did my attitude change. I did start to declare that I have a different identity and I wrote about my suspicions. I suspected my identity diverged at some point and I suspected I was working with a secret identity. I even told the psychiatrist at the VA hospital about my suspicions. I told him I started thinking my real name was Thomas Ray. And so for many years after that point in the year 2006 I was about 85% certain that I might be Thomas Ray. I was still maintaining my legal identity of Kerry Burgess but I was confused about why I was thinking I was a completely different person. A person who is still just based on thoughts in my mind to this very day but that I am convinced is a real person.

I just couldn’t understand why I am not as tall as he is. We look almost identical in appearance but he is several inches taller than I am. And driving me even more crazy is that if I was the real Kerry Wayne Burgess – the United States Marshal – then I should have a gunshot wound scar on my left shoulder.

So I am not as tall as Thomas Ray and I do not have the scar on my shoulder.

The year 2011 seems to be a year of transition for me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 August 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, May 4, 2006 3:12:00 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 5/4/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
After my short nap yesterday late evening, when back to sleep after midnight and slept pretty soundly until after 7. Had a dream that seemed to occur just before I woke up. I was inside some kind of missile. Seems like it was an SM2-ER on the Wainwright's launcher and it was going to send me into orbit or outer space maybe. When I woke up, I heard lyrics from that song:

Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 May 2006 excerpt ends]










From 10/18/1993 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut ) To 5/4/2006 is 4581 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/19/1978 is 4581 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, May 4, 2006 3:12:00 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 5/4/06


And imagine your absolute worst roommate you ever had. Then imagine someone a million times worse. Then imagine having to live with 70 of them. Then imagine having to cope with all of you every where I go. Then imagine having not one single moment or shred of privacy where every minute, every second of the day, every day, every week, every month, every year, every single sound you make is heard and recorded by someone. It is worse than unbearable. I cannot begin to articulate how unbearable is this. It is a waking nightmare that is so captivating and so oppresive and I just can't wake up from it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078382/releaseinfo

IMDb


Thank God It's Friday (1978)

Release Info

USA 19 May 1978 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078382/quotes

IMDb


Thank God It's Friday (1978)

Quotes


Nicole Sims: Look it, you got your chance. Give me mine. Let me sing.

Bobby Speed: Are you...!

Nicole Sims: Just listen to my demo. Don't you remember when you first started? Well everybody got to start somewhere. Why not here?

Bobby Speed: You honest, lady, don't you understand? This is going on live. There are millions of people listening to my golden tones. I ain't gonna blow it! This ain't amateur night!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078382/quotes

IMDb


Thank God It's Friday (1978)

Quotes


Gus: Hey, whaddya hangin' around here for? You think some fairy godmother's gonna show up at midnight and turn me into a lawyer?

Shirley: I'm not hanging around you, I just haven't left yet.

Gus: Hmmm.

Shirley: What's wrong with you anyway?

Gus: Hey, don't make fun of my height.

Shirley: I'm not talking about your height. I don't care that you're a shrimp. I do care that you're an insensitive shrimp.

Gus: Well let me tell you something, lady. I bust my hump all week working. Come Friday night ain't got time to be Mr. Nice Guy.

Shirley: Oh, well let me tell you something. I feel sorry for you because you're an unhappy person.

Gus: What the hell I got to be happy about? I'm out with an old maid.

[Shirley belts Gus across the jaw, knocking him to the floor]

Shirley: An old maid with a great right hook, you bastard! We were two lonely people, and we should have been nice to each other, but no, you work too hard! You creep!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, May 5, 2006 9:25:56 PM

Subject: The Simpsons: September 24, 1995


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioactive_Man_%28The_Simpsons_episode%29

Chief Wiggum (releases dogs to search for Milhouse): "Okay, we can all stop worrying now, these dogs never fail."
Milhouse's Dad: "But...will they just find Milhouse, or will they find him and kill him?"
Chief Wiggum: "Well, they'll... when they find him, they'll... um, um..." [mumbles incoherently]
Milhouse's Dad: "Uh, excuse me, you didn't answer me, you just trailed off."
Chief Wiggum: "Yeah...yeah, I did kind of trail off, there, didn't I?"
Bart: "Yo, Dr. S, have you seen Milhouse today?"
Dr. S: "No."
Bart: "Okay, thanks."
Dr. S: "Wait! Did you know that there's a direct correlation between the decline of Spirograph and the rise in gang activity? Think about it."
Bart: "I will."
Dr. S: "No, you won't."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 May 2006 excerpt ends]










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"Pilot"

24 September 1995

Episode 1 Season 1 DVD video:

00:00


[ First lines ]

Colonial Governor Borman: Tonight we stand beneath a new heaven. After 150 years of calling out the silence of the universe assures us that life is unique. We are alone. You and I are among the first to bring life to the stars - to this planet - the farthest any human has ever ventured. I know there are those at home who say that we are here only as a status symbol. Others say that we are fortune hunters or that we're running away. But I know we're here because of faith - faith in each other, in a better world. The rocket fuel that brought us here can be burnt away but our belief in ourselves, in one another - in the future never can be; never will be.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/quotes

IMDb


Dark City (1998)

Quotes


[first lines]

Dr. Schreber: [voiceover] First there was darkness. Then came the strangers. They were a race as old as time itself. They had mastered the ultimate technology. The ability to alter physical reality by will alone. They called this ability "Tuning". But they were dying. Their civilization was in decline, and so they abandoned their world seeking a cure for their own mortality. Their endless journey brought them to a small, blue world in the farthest corner of the galaxy. Our world. Here they thought they had finally found what they had been searching for.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078382/quotes

IMDb


Thank God It's Friday (1978)

Quotes


Badmouth in bar: You know life really sucks. I mean this place is the pits. I think everyone in America's in here looking for cheap thrills. I can't stand it. I mean it is bad news. It's like a zoo in here. It's SO tacky. I'm-I'm going to get out of here... What are YOU doing here? Oh it's lousy!










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


[Phoenix cockpit]

RIKER: Only got an hour to go, Doc. How are you feeling?

COCHRANE: I've got a four-alarm hangover either from the whiskey or your laser beam, ...or both, ...but I'm ready to make history! Ha, ha, ha.

TROI (on intercom): Troi to Commander Riker.

RIKER: Riker here.

[Titan V control room]

TROI: We're ready to open the launch door.

RIKER (on intercom): Go ahead.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 29 April 2016