Sunday, October 30, 2016

Timex




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=stealth

Springfield! Springfield!


Stealth (2005)


Better hurry up, doc.
Goddamn it.
It's not a clock radio
we're dealing with, okay?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=stealth

Springfield! Springfield!


Stealth (2005)


...transmitting secure information to a foreign government, heat signatures... ...giving false intel to your commanding officer... ...and authorizing the assassination of one of your own pilots.

Well, that's a lot to prove.

Yeah, well... ...with any amount of luck... ...Lieutenant Gannon will live to help me. Master-at-arms.

Dick. Hold on. Would you mind just giving me a couple minutes alone?

Yeah, sure.

Thank you.

I'm not available at this time. Leave a message.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=27024

The American Presidency Project

Lyndon B. Johnson

XXXVI President of the United States: 1963-1969

304 - Telephone Conversation Between the President and Astronauts James McDivitt and Edward White

June 7, 1965

THE PRESIDENT. Major McDivitt?

MAYOR McDIVITT. Yes, sir, Mr. President, this is Major McDivitt.

THE PRESIDENT. I just wanted to say to you and Major White, "Well done." We are all in this country very proud of you and, I think, the entire world is grateful for what you have done and, particularly, for your safe return. You have both written your names in history and in our hearts. God bless you both and your very fine families.

MAJOR MCDIVITT. Mr. President, you certainly make me proud saying something like that. As you know, this is one of the happiest days of my life.

THE PRESIDENT. Major White, there are several million people in this country that have been wondering for 3 days what you were doing to Jim's windshield when he called you a dirty dog.

MAJOR WHITE. Mr. President, this is Major White.

THE PRESIDENT. Major, there are several million people in this country that have been wondering for 3 days what you were doing to Jim's windshield when he called you a dirty dog.

MAJOR WHITE. There wasn't too much I could do. We were pretty close, but there wasn't much I could do about it.

THE PRESIDENT. Well, we're mighty glad that you have had a safe return. We're all very proud of you, and we are looking forward to seeing you.

Major McDivitt, you had a little trouble talking Ed back in from his walk the other day, do you think you might be able to persuade him to come to see us this weekend down in Texas if I can get down there?

MAJOR WHITE. This is Major White on here still, sir. I'll get Major McDivitt on it. But I think that will be very fine. Just a moment.

MAJOR McDIVITT. Mr. President, this is Major McDivitt again.

THE PRESIDENT. I said you had a little trouble talking Ed back in from his walk the other day, do you think you might be able to persuade him to come up to see me this week if I can get down to Texas?

MAJOR McDIVITT. Well, I don't think there will be any trouble whatsoever.

THE PRESIDENT. Well, you talk to your families and we'll see if we can't get together down at the ranch about Friday or Saturday. I've been saving a little something for you.

MAYOR McDIVITT. Yes, sir. It would make me the happiest man in the world. I'm sure this will make Ed equally happy.

THE PRESIDENT. I heard Major White's wife say she wanted to go to Colorado, but you tell her to just hold off that trip until you get up to the ranch. I'll have my military aide get in touch with you in a day or two and I hope we can make it probably Saturday morning.

MAJOR McDIVITT. Yes, sir, we certainly would love that.

THE PRESIDENT. Now, I just want to say this finally to the two of you. What you have done will never be forgotten. We can hope and we do pray that the time will come when all men of all nations will join together to explore space together, and walk side by side toward peace. And you two outstanding men have taken a long stride forward in mankind's progress. And everyone in this Nation and, I think, in the free world feels in your debt.

MAJOR McDIVITT. Thank you very much, sir, we appreciate that.

THE PRESIDENT. I'll see you Friday or Saturday, and we'll be in touch with you through Mr. Webb.

MAJOR McDIVITT. Yes, Mr. President.

THE PRESIDENT. Goodby.

MAJOR McDIVITT. Goodby, Mr. President.

NOTE: The President spoke at 5:46 p.m. from the Fish Room at the White House to the astronauts, Maj. James A. McDivitt and Maj. Edward H. White 2d, who were resting on board the carrier Wasp following the successful completion of the Gemini 4 flight


The 62-orbit, 1,609,684-mile voyage around the earth lasted 97 hours, 56 minutes, and 30 seconds, and set a new space endurance record.

At the end of the third orbit Major White left the spacecraft, took a 23-minute walk in space, and looked through the windshield at Major McDivitt who was inside the craft.












https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/White_Floats_out_the_Open_Hatch_-_GPN-2000-001407.jpg










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-los-angeles/resurrection-2816088/

tv.com


NCIS: Los Angeles Season 4 Episode 21

Resurrection

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 23, 2013 on CBS

The missing body of a cartel boss sends Kensi and Deeks to Mexico while the rest of the NCIS team looks for a potential leak within the DEA's special task force.

AIRED: 4/23/13



http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-4/episode-421/script-vo-421.152.1885/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

Resurrection

Episode 421

[ Opening scene ]

[ Tijuana, Mexico. Lunch break in the morgue: 2 employees are drinking, one of them (man2) is also reading and eating- they speak Spanish ]

MAN1: Hey!

MAN2: What’s up?

MAN1: what kind of burrito is that?

MAN2: Beef. It’s tasty.

MAN1: I ask because from here it looks like a piece came…from that guy over there!

[Man1 laughs; his partner stares at his burrito…]

MAN2: I’m eating!

MAN1: You work in the morgue. Man up, buddy!










http://www.tv.com/shows/resurrection/pilot-2893333/

tv.com


Resurrection Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 09, 2014 on ABC

AIRED: 3/9/14



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=resurrection-2014&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Resurrection

s01e01


But that's not possible, right? I mean, there's gotta be some sort of explanation.
I don't know.
This wasn't exactly in my medical boards.
I told you, you should've gone to law school.










From 3/16/2013 ( --- ) to 9/11/2013 is 179 days

From 9/11/2013 to 3/9/2014 is 179 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: 'Chad Trammell' chad@thetrammellfirm.com

Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 3:17 PM

Subject: Now here's where it starts to get scary.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 September 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=resurrection-2014&episode=s02e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Resurrection

s02e01


Marty, we asked the officials where you were and what happened.
They said that you were unstable, that you could be dangerous.
We didn't believe them, of course.
Henry: No.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:25 [ AM ] Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Sunday 11 August 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/08/t-1000.html


T-1000



I saw the strangest pattern yet this morning.

I was asleep in bed and I awoke again one of many times in another miserable night of sleep and I looked over at the clock and I couldn't read the numbers because I was seeing some kind of complex pattern.

That's not the first time that's happened before but I had largely forgotten about it and besides that pattern was nothing I recall ever seeing before.

I blinked my eyes and I could then read the clock numbers. Then that complex pattern returned to my vision and I could not read the numbers. I thought about how my vision could be simply blurry but that pattern was unmistakable.

My guess is my superpowers are fully active again and have always been active. I simply choose to ignore those powers because that is the promise I made.

I had a lot of sleeping dreams last night but the only ones I can recall are on my mind a lot this morning.

And I thought just now to mention that the topic for my next report, some time later today, is a new detail I discovered only this morning.

So anyway I am dreaming while asleep and I have just finished my work shift somewhere, after walking out of what seemed to an elevator and what seemed to be The Dark Man had been poking his finger into my shoulder in my back and I walked away thinking I should have beaten him for that, and I am walking towards the parking lot and I am happy for a moment because I am heading out to finally do something I want to do for fun but the feeling quickly dawns on me in the dream that I am not going to get to do what I want to do. Then I can see the forward section of my red 1990 Mazda RX-7 and then I see what seems to be a security guard with a flashlight as he intersects perpendicularly to my path and I think now there is some other stuff I have forgotten. I don't feel like writing here about it all in detail but the point I recall next is that I am literally flying through the air under my own power. My RX-7 has become a red toy model I am holding. I am becoming annoyed because I am slowly losing the power of levitation flight and then I am on the ground again and walking along the sidewalk of some place I don't recognize now as I visualize the scene in my waking mind with its structures and traffic lights and there were a lot of variously colored lights and bright lights. At the end I was trying to pull myself up on some kind of structure on the sidewalk, as though there was a steep ramp that was normally a feature of the sidewalk and I had pulled myself up far enough to place that toy car, which almost seemed to be a fairly large USN F-14 at that point, on the top but I saw myself through my eyes and I was seriously struggling just to hold my position and not slip back down that ramp or whatever it was and I think that was the point where I woke up and got out of bed to sit at my desk and I recall from that point in the dream there were other people I was blocking because I couldn't pull myself up. In the distance ahead was a building housing the Variable Coffee company and in front of me as I struggled to pull myself up was a hardware device that was a node on their wireless network.

Oh yeah, and something else I recall is that I saw again that house I used to own and always when I dream about the plot is always different. Tracie was living in that house and for the first time I can recall I dreamed an accurate depiction of our sham marriage. I have forgotten many other details and I recall that I was selling the house but I think also Tracie was living there but I don't remember much else except something about feeling glad she could live there.

That might have been followed by me in the scene with the elevator and the parking lot.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 August 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:56 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Sunday 11 August 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/08/you-really-think-abe-lincoln-is-going.html


You really think Abe Lincoln is going to save you?



One of those days. Being half-asleep probably I started working on the wrong date for a news item I discovered this morning. That item isn't listed here and I might post the report tomorrow. I'm too damned tired to finish it today.

But I wanted to say something again today, as usual, that demonstrates incontrovertibly my brilliant genius here and so I'll just educate again you dullards on an oldie but a goodie.

I could have jumped away then too as I can now but I did not as now.

I have had that same alarm clock since I bought it when I was living in that homeless shelter north of Seattle. I had no idea this post would turn out this way until just a few minutes before making this post. I established all the content before this line of text and I wrote this line of text last and then I tried to think of a title.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 August 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:56 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Sunday 11 August 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/08/you-really-think-abe-lincoln-is-going.html


http://reviews.cnet.com/radios/timex-t307s-clock-radio/4505-7875_7-32343506.html

cnet


Timex T307S (clock radio)


Quick Specifications

Device type Clock radio

Tuner bands AM/FM

Audio system built-in display LCD


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 August 2013 excerpt ends]












https://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/etilize/images/250/1010944988.jpg










[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/10/stealth-2005.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382992/releaseinfo

IMDb


Stealth (2005)

Release Info

USA 29 July 2005










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=stealth

Springfield! Springfield!


Stealth (2005)


Tell us we got a carrier, skipper










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=stealth

Springfield! Springfield!


Stealth (2005)


So it's voice mail now, is it, Ray? I've been demoted? Well... ...I'm gonna have to leave you a little message, Ray. And it's gonna be loud and clear. Just so you never confuse the difference... ...between politicians and warriors, listen up.










From 2/19/1934 To 8/11/2013 is 29028 days

29028 = 14514 + 14514

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/29/2005 ( premiere US film "Stealth" ) is 14514 days



From 6/7/1965 ( Lyndon Johnson - Telephone Conversation Between the President and Astronauts James McDivitt and Edward White ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 17449 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/11/2013 is 17449 days










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Mail_scandal


Air Mail scandal

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Air Mail scandal, also known as the Air Mail fiasco, is the name that the American press gave to the political scandal resulting from a congressional investigation of the awarding of contracts to certain airlines to carry airmail and to the use of the U.S. Army Air Corps to fly the mail by the administration of President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1934.

In 1930, during the administration of President Herbert Hoover, Congress passed the Air Mail Act of 1930. Using its provisions, Postmaster General Walter Folger Brown held a meeting with the executives of the top airlines, later dubbed the "Spoils Conference", in which the airlines effectively divided among themselves the air mail routes. Acting on those agreements, Brown awarded contracts to the participants through a process that effectively prevented smaller carriers from bidding, resulting in a Senate investigation.

The Senate investigation resulted in a citation of Contempt of Congress against William P. MacCracken, Jr., on February 5, 1934, the only action taken against any former Hoover administration official for the scandal. Two days later Roosevelt cancelled all existing air mail contracts with the airlines and ordered the Air Corps to deliver the mail until new contracts could be let. The Air Corps was ill-prepared to conduct a mail operation, particularly at night, and from its outset on February 19 encountered severe winter weather. The Army Air Corps Mail Operation suffered numerous crashes and the deaths of 13 airmen, causing severe public criticism of the Roosevelt Administration.










http://postalmuseum.si.edu/collections/object-spotlight/1934-airmail-scandal.html

Smithsonian National Postal Museum


1934 Airmail Scandal

The first regularly scheduled airmail service began in the U.S. on May 15, 1918. The Post Office Department (POD) oversaw the service, but having no reservoir of experienced pilots, looked to U.S. Army Air Corps pilots to fly the mail for the first three months. On August 12, 1918, the POD took over full control of the service, using its own pilots. The Department transferred responsibility for airmail service over to private companies in the late 1920s through a series of acts aimed at using postal funds to support the nation's fledgling aviation industry. Young aviation companies snatched up most of the postal pilots, who were greatly prized for their mail flying experience.

At the time, passenger airmail service was almost nonexistent. Airmail contracts were the core financial support of commercial aviation in the U.S. The Air Mail Act of 1930 (also known as the McNary Watres Act) gave President Herbert Hoover's postmaster general, Walter Brown, the authority to extend or consolidate airmail routes as best he interpreted such needs in the public interest. Brown's interpretation led to what has been called the "Spoils Conference," in which three companies were awarded the bulk of the nation's airmail routes and their competitors forced out.

After President Franklin D. Roosevelt assumed the presidency in 1933, Alabama Senator Hugh Black established a committee to investigate Brown's allocation of airmail routes, arguing that the routes had gone only to companies friendly to the Hoover administration. Black's hearings offered serious questions as to the legality of Brown's actions and President Roosevelt decided to suspend the contracts altogether. On February 19, 1934, he canceled the contracts and directed the Army Air Corps to take over the service.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:04 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 30 October 2016