Thursday, June 09, 2022

Today 06/09/2022, Post #2



Epoch 4









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 1:52 PM Jun 1, 2022

Theodore Roosevelt Jr.

Wikipedia

On the way he would talk history to me - not the dry history of dates and charters, but the history where you yourself in your imagination could assume the role of the principal actors, as every well-constructed boy wishes to do when interested.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 7:37 PM Friday, April 23, 2010

Stargate Universe - Human (2010)

http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011839820015&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201004231800&cn=676

excite

Stargate Universe (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, April 23 6:00 PM

Science fiction

Human

Dr. Rush links himself directly to the destiny's computer hoping it will reveal the code needed to control the flight path.

Original Air Date: Apr 23, 2010









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 9:10 AM Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wife, the world is beautiful because of you.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 04/23/10 1:41 PM

My code is definitely going to have to be overhauled. I have been wondering for a while why I would see an association show up later when I should have seen it in an earlier association. The reason is because of how I created the overall process when I was using a smaller set of dates to review. Now that my set of dates has increased to a much larger set there is a time delay in the calculations and I am skipping ahead to another date before the last date finished calculating.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 04/22/10 3:40 PM

I wonder what I was doing when I was in outer space on 3/17/1974 and 3/18/1974. The date 3/18/1974 is listed as when OPEC ended, presumably, THE infamous oil embargo against the United States. I wonder if that infamous incident was timed as part of the larger conspiracy to pirate my private property.

That was two months after my first landing on planet Venus and still almost six months before my 9/2/1974 return to the planet Earth. What was I doing all that time? Did I not have enough nuclear pulse charges to make a powered return to Earth and instead had to coast back? Did I make a close orbit of that Comet K.?









https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19591123-01.2.16&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------

Daily Princetonian, Volume 83, Number 126, 23 November 1959

Tragic Accident

The tragic accident early Saturday morning on Washington Road was a severe jolt to the Princeton community. Although it is difficult to describe or understand the swift and complex events which led to the death of an undergraduate, the accident brings certain problems into focus.

Without sermonizing on drawing morals, it would still seem that the incident might force a few students to re-examine some of the values which are at the base of the Princeton party weekend. Also in the light of the accident and the always dangerous traffic problem at the Washington Road-Prospect Avenue intersection, some concrete action should be taken to prevent future tragedies. The Interclub Committee should seriously consider the hiring of a policeman to regulate traffic at the intersection on every major weekend. The installation of a traffic light at this corner, which has often been requested, should also be re-investigated. It is possible that none of these improvements would have prevented Saturday's accident, but the presence of a uniformed patrolman or a traffic light would have lessened the chances of such a tragic event.









album: "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank" (2007)

MODEST MOUSE

"Dashboard"

(from internet transcript)

Well, it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know.
Oh, the dashboard melted, but we still have the radio.

Oh, it should've been, could've been worse than you would ever know.
Well, you told me about nowhere well it sounds like someplace I'd like to go.

Oh, it could've been, should've been worse than you would ever know.
Well, the windshield was broken but I love the fresh air you know.
(The dashboard melted but we still have the radio)

Oh, it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know, oh!
(The dashboard melted but we still have the radio)
Oh, we talked about nothing which was more than I wanted you to know-oh-oh-oh-oh.
Now here we go!

Oh! It would've been, could've been worse than it had even gone
Well, the car was on blocks, but I was already where I want.
(It was impossible, we ran it good, we ran it good)

Why should we ever even ever really even get to know?
(It was impossible, we ran it good, we ran it good)
Oh if the world don't like us it'll shake us just like we were a co-oh-oh-oh-old.
Now here we go!

Well we scheme and we scheme but we always blow it
We've yet to crash, but we still might as well tow it
Standing at a light switch to each east and west horizon,
Every dawn when you're surprising,
and in the evening one's consoling
Saying "See it wasn't quite as bad as"
Well, it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know.

I was patiently erasing and recording the wrong episodes
After you had proved my point wrong,
It wasn't like I'd let it go, oh-oh-oh. Oh-oh-oh.
I just wanted to catch the last laugh of this show.

Yeah, it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know.
Oh, the dashboard melted, but we still have the radio.
(The dashboard melted, but we ran it good, we ran it good)

Hard-wired to conceive, so much we'd have to stow it
Even needs have needs, tiny giants made of tinier giants.
Don't wear eyelids so I don't miss the last laugh of this show.
(The dashboard melted but we still have the radio)

Well, we could've been, should've been worse than you would ever know.
(The dashboard melted but we still have the radio)
Well, you told me about nowhere well it sounds like someplace I'd like to go-oh-oh-oh-oh.
Now here we go!

Well we scheme and we scheme but we always blow it
We've yet to crash, but we still might as well tow it
Standing at a light switch to each east and west horizon,
Every dawn when you're surprising,
and in the evening one's consoling
Saying "See it wasn't quite as bad as"

Oh it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know.









Stargate Universe - "Human" - tv-series season 1 episode 14 - Aired 04/23/2010

(from internet transcript)

NEXT DAY. Nicholas is walking through the grounds of the university, jotting in his notebook. He looks around and stops near a car parked at the roadside. With a California license plate, its registration is 46YYR9P. He jots another note to himself. A man hurries out of the nearby building and trots towards him

JACKSON: Professor Rush?

(Nicholas continues writing.)

JACKSON: Professor Rush!

(Nicholas finally looks up as Daniel comes closer and offers him his hand.)

JACKSON: Hi. I'm, uh, I'm Doctor Daniel Jackson.

RUSH (shaking his hand): So you are.

JACKSON: I'm sorry to accost you here. I dropped by your office and they told me that you hadn't come in for the day.

RUSH: D'you know, I really don't have time for this.

JACKSON: Actually, I think you're gonna wanna hear what I have to say. Is there some place more private we can talk?

RUSH: You're gonna tell me about the Stargate programme.

(As Daniel stares at him in surprise, Nicholas starts walking and Daniel has no choice but to follow him.)

RUSH: Your current dilemma: how to unlock the Stargate's ninth and final chevron ... specifically how much energy will be required.

JACKSON: How do you know that? Those details are highly classified.

RUSH: The project hasn't even been named yet, has it? How about ... Icarus?

(Daniel stops. Nicholas turns back to him.)

RUSH: I know because it's already happened, and you're just a figment of my imagination.

(He looks at their surroundings for a moment.)

RUSH: Re-living all of this is just a necessary evil; an unfortunate side effect of a process I can't control. (He raises his voice angrily.) And it keeps getting in the bloody way of what I need to do.

(He waves his notebook at Daniel.)

RUSH: You, the university, the clouds in the sky - all just a dream, a distant memory ...

(He grimaces ruefully.)

RUSH: ... and one I'd really rather went away.

(He turns and walks away.)

In the Chair Room on Destiny, Doctor Rush is seated in the Chair. His eyes are closed, his hands and feet are clamped and the headpiece of the Chair has flipped over the top and, on either side, two of the three prongs in the side clamps are touching the side of his head. However, unlike when Franklin was in the Chair, they are not deeply embedded into the skin, and Rush is quiet and unmoving. Everett Young and Eli Wallace come into the room.

YOUNG: What the hell's going on?

(Adam Brody, standing at the console behind the Chair, looks at him nervously.)

Later, T.J. Johansen has arrived and is checking Rush's vital signs.

JOHANSEN: His pulse is strong. B.P.'s elevated but not dramatically.

(Young is pacing around behind Brody.)

BRODY: He didn't wanna involve anyone else.

YOUNG: I am in command of this ship, and that means you don't do anything without involving me. Do you understand?

(Eli is looking at a device at the side of the Chair, and the laptop attached to it.)

WALLACE: What is all this?

BRODY: We've modified the interface. We're hoping it will allow us to use the Chair without causing damage to the subject ...

YOUNG (pointedly): And?

BRODY: Rush is the first subject.

YOUNG: Let's wake him up.

BRODY: I can't. Severing the connection externally could be very dangerous. He has to do it himself.

(Young looks at T.J. who shrugs.)

BRODY: Look, with or without me, Rush still would have done it.

JOHANSEN: Even after what happened to Franklin?

BRODY: This is the only way to unlock control of this ship. The code has to be in the data bank somewhere.










stargate-universe_season1-ep14-2009_00h-12m-58s


stargate-universe_season1-ep14-2009_00h-13m-12s









Stargate Universe - "Human" - tv-series season 1 episode 14 - Aired 04/23/2010

(from internet transcript)

LATER. Nicholas is standing in front of a class of university students.

RUSH: OK, who can tell me the significance of Shor's Algorithm?

(He nods to a student who has raised his hand, and the young man stands up.)









STUDENT (hesitantly): Professor Rush?

RUSH: Yeah. Very good.










2010-04-23_1









STUDENT (indignantly): There's symbols up there I've never even seen before!

RUSH: Yes you have! Yes you have, because I have, and you are all me!

(The students look round at each other nervously.)

SECOND STUDENT: What's he talking about?









JACKSON: It's not their fault.

(Nicholas sighs as the last of the students exits the room.)

RUSH: Yeah, I know.

(He sits down in one of the seats as Daniel comes to join him. They both look at the blackboard.)

RUSH: I'm the one who can't solve it, despite the fact it's right in front of me.









From 2/11/1955 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Academic Dismissals ) To 4/23/2010 ( ) is 20160 days

20160 = 10080 + 10080

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) is 10080 days



From 4/7/1962 ( premiere US TV series episode "Perry Mason"::"The Case of the Angry Astronaut" ) To 9/26/2006 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals ) is 16243 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/23/2010 ( ) is 16243 days



From 9/13/1947 ( premiere US film "So You Want to Be a Salesman" ) To 4/23/2010 ( ) is 22868 days

22868 = 11434 + 11434

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/21/1997 ( the landing of the US space shuttle Discovery orbiter vehicle mission STS-82 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 11434 days



From 11/23/1959 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Tragic Accident ) To 4/23/2010 ( ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



From 6/16/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess my official records United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital includes: Date of Admission, psychiatric unit ) To 4/23/2010 ( ) is 1772 days

1772 = 886 + 886

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/6/1968 ( premiere US film "2001: A Space Odyssey" ) is 886 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1452806/

IMDb

Stargate Universe

S1.E14

Human

Episode aired Apr 23, 2010

Top cast

Robert Carlyle as Dr. Nicholas Rush

Dr. Rush relives his past life by sitting in the alien chair in an attempt to download critical data. A university professor, his wife's cancer returns and he is recruited by Dr. Daniel Jackson for what will be called the Icarus project. He's avoiding dealing with his wife's situation and throws himself into his work. In his dream-like state, he's trying to make sense of all the information he is accumulating. Back on the ship, the Destiny comes out of hyperspace and some of the crew investigate the planet below. They find an ancient archaeological site but are trapped when part of the site caves in. Digging them out is a slow process and the next jump is quickly approaching.









https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19550211-01.2.3&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------

Daily Princetonian, Volume 79, Number 8, 11 February 1955

Academic Dismissals

Four more undergraduates have been dismissed from the university for failing to meet academic standards, Dean Godolphin announced yesterday. The total for the year is thus brought to 27, compared to 31 students dismissed last year.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0673178/

IMDb

Perry Mason

S5.E25

The Case of the Angry Astronaut

Episode aired Apr 7, 1962

Top cast

Raymond Burr as Perry Mason









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.









Posted by me, Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."










Gunship_2000_Coverart .jpg, from internet


gunship 187487-gunship-2000-cd-rom-edition-dos-back-cover .jpg, from internet


gunship 1372011714-Gunship_2000-8 .jpg, from internet


gunship overlay .jpg, from internet


gunship-2000_4 .jpg, from internet









(Spoiler alert: Epoch 5)









Stargate Universe - "Human" - tv-series season 1 episode 14 - Aired 04/23/2010

(from internet transcript)

RUSH: And then some kid - some big child - with no meaningful education is gonna jump in at the last moment ... (he clicks his fingers angrily) ... and solve it just like that. No sense of ambition; spends most of his time playing ridiculous games, yet he's the genius I'll never be. He's the one that should be here now, seeing what I'm seeing.









Epoch 2:










_DSC00747









Epoch 3:










cne novell .jpg, from internet


mcse lapel pin IMG_2096 .jpg, from internet


mcsd logo .jpg, from internet









https://www.dictionary.com/browse/engineer

engineer

WORD ORIGIN FOR ENGINEER

C14: enginer, from Old French engigneor, from engignier to contrive, ultimately from Latin ingenium skill, talent



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 10:53 PM Pacific-time USA Thursday 06/09/2022