Monday, February 26, 2024

Today is 02/26/2024





Those Podcast Lameoids cannot get into this form of message - untelevised Spaceman - because those Podcast Lameoids don't have the more sophisticated sense of inner voice that Readers have

When the Podcast Lameoids read anything they can hear only their own self. And you're a lameoid. So you can hear only your own lameoid self.



I still have many draft reports in progress that loosely point to a later post I intend to make. Another of my Grand Explanations that Annie Burroughs may find compelling. But I'm not trying specifically to explain anything to her because I have good reason to suspect she knows already a lot more about it than I. Will The Real Martian Please Stand Up.

The purpose of this post is complement recent posts I have made here about my original work in progress on that intuitive activities of certain robotic machines on the Earth's moon recently.

See, the pattern I have revealed is predictable. All that a person has done is to mimic the code-pattern and simply tell us what I have already explained so eloquently here to you all: a person wants to create that pattern then a person *can* create that pattern.

So, this companion note reveals a compelling pattern that was not deliberate

This simply happened.

*This* simply happened to me and then because it happened then I checked my original work code-pattern - again - *after-the-fact* and looked around for the most obvious details

So, what happened to me that night of 02/15/2024

The early night temperatures are cold but nothing like the recent brutal cold and the snow that night is light and fluffy. Wearing boots perfect for the inevitable unplowed city sidewalks and that plan worked. Until I stepped out into a street intersection. Those boots are great for snow but not good at all on ice. And that's what the intersection was, from cars spinning on the accumulated snow. Did my expletives begin during my fall or after? Not sure really sure. This is my 13th contiguous winter here in Spokane and while I slipped at least once before, this time was the first time it really hurt and the first time I really hit the pavement hard. Straight down on my knee, thankful to the Gods of Random Occurrences that it wasn't my other knee, still now slightly injured since about a year ago. Lying there on the pavement, for the brief moment not sure if I could get back up again without assistance, maybe I just didn't want to get back up but then I realized I was flat out on the pavement at the bottom of a hill in the night. I was clearly visible but I wasn't waiting around to get run over so I hobbled to the sidewalk wondering if I would be able to walk anywhere on that injured knee. But that concern passed quickly and my knee seemed no worse than before that hard jolt to the pavement and I continued on my way to the supermarket. I had captured a few images on the sidewalk before that and then I captured images of that intersection just in case I wanted to make illustrations for this note, which I wasn't sure at the time I would make. The remainder of the journey was uneventful and no people in the supermarket clandestinely uttered coded phrases around me as I walked by. I walked back to my apartment and made no new discoveries of astronaut statues along the way.

Why does any of this matter?

The location. That's what gets me.

The sidewalk I turned onto is precisely the edge of City of Spokane proper, according to Google Maps

On the sidewalk is new construction. An assisted living building for seniors that just opened sometime in recent weeks. It seemed to be under construction when I moved out to this area of the metro Spokane urban area. I looked it up and it made me think of the Theodora and that place they put me into after the VA hospital when I was still doped up on medical-doctor drugs. Both places serve meals and I thought about how convenient that must be. It looks reasonable from the outside but it's luxury priced for a life I cannot afford, there on the precise edge of City of Spokane.

So, only because I hit the pavement hard slipping on ice that I create and post this note. No person caused this pattern to happen.









excerpts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_of_Nancy_Kerrigan

Assault of Nancy Kerrigan

From Wikipedia

On January 6, 1994, Nancy Kerrigan, an American figure skater, was struck on the lower right thigh with a telescopic baton by assailant Shane Stant as she walked down a corridor in Cobo Arena in Detroit, Michigan. Kerrigan had been practicing skating on an ice rink in the arena shortly beforehand.

The attack was planned by Jeff Gillooly, then-husband of fellow American figure skater Tonya Harding, and his co-conspirator Shawn Eckardt. They hired Stant, and his uncle Derrick Smith, to carry out the attack. Gillooly and Eckardt both claimed that Harding was involved in the attack and had knowledge of it beforehand. Harding initially denied all knowledge of the attack, but soon accepted a plea agreement admitting to helping cover up the attack after the fact. Later, both a grand jury and a disciplinary panel from the United States Figure Skating Association (USFSA) found further evidence of Harding's involvement during the planning and execution phases.

The attack was intended to prevent Kerrigan from taking part in the ongoing 1994 United States Figure Skating Championships and the forthcoming Winter Olympics, thus increasing the prospects of Harding in both figure skating events. Kerrigan could not compete in the US Championship but recovered in time to compete in the Winter Olympics. Both women competed in the 1994 Olympics, and Harding was later banned for life from USFSA figure skating events.









Nancy Kerrigan

From Wikipedia

At the Olympics, Kerrigan won the silver medal











https://youtube.com/embed/voUMQrLy_uY?si=hc-mjmd8WsDOmp4u









From 1/6/1994 ( ) To 2/15/2024 ( ) is 10997 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/12/1995 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Frontline"::"Living on the Edge" ) is 10997 days









From 4/3/1946 ( ) To 7/16/2004 ( premiere USA TV series "Stargate: Atlantis" ) is 21289 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/15/2024 ( ) is 21289 days










2024-02-15_1

https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19460403-01.2.3&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------










2024-02-15_2









From 2/6/1967 ( ) To 2/15/2024 ( ) is 20828 days

20828 = 10414 + 10414

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/8/1994 ( premiere USA TV miniseries "Stephen King's The Stand"::miniseries premiere episode "The Plague" ) is 10414 days









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_1967

February 1967

From Wikipedia

February 6, 1967

WBC world heavyweight boxing champion Muhammad Ali defeated the WBA's heavyweight champ, Ernie Terrell, at the Houston Astrodome. In the publicity leading up to the unification bout, Terrell had repeatedly used Ali's former name, Cassius Clay. Starting in the 8th round, Ali repeatedly shouted at Terrell, "What's my name? What's my name?" as he threw punches. The bout went the full 15 rounds, and Ali won in a unanimous decision. American newspapers remained divided about which name to use and sometimes compromised by using both in headlines. Ali would be stripped of both titles on April 28 for refusing induction into the U.S. Army.










stephen-kings-the-stand-1994_e2_00h-24m-48s
stephen-kings-the-stand-1994_e2_00h-24m-52s
stephen-kings-the-stand-1994_e2_00h-24m-58s
stephen-kings-the-stand-1994_e2_00h-26m-31s
stephen-kings-the-stand-1994_e2_00h-26m-36s
stephen-kings-the-stand-1994_e2_00h-26m-39s










stephen-kings-the-stand-1994_e1_01h-14m-41s
stephen-kings-the-stand-1994_e1_01h-15m-01s
stephen-kings-the-stand-1994_e1_01h-15m-26s
stephen-kings-the-stand-1994_e1_01h-15m-32s
stephen-kings-the-stand-1994_e1_01h-15m-57s









Stargate Atlantis - "Rising" - tv series premiere 07/16/2004

(from internet transcript)

WRAITH HALL. The guards bring Sumner into a large hall. In the middle of the hall is a long dining table with food on it, though the food doesn't look very appetising. Sitting in a chair at one end is a skeletal, ancient-looking man. He looks like he's been dead for centuries. It's also clear that this is Toran. Sumner looks at him for a while, then walks away, looking around the room. The ceiling appears to be very high but is obscured by mist. Suddenly a female Wraith -- similar in appearance to the male Wraith but with long dark red hair and wearing a long white shift dress -- drops down out of nowhere and lands on the floor behind Sumner. He spins round to face her.

WRAITH: You must feel hunger by now. (She snarls.)



WRAITH HALL.

WRAITH Queen: What do you call yourself?

SUMNER: Colonel Marshall Sumner, United States Marine Corps.

WRAITH Queen: So little fear. Is it valour ... or ignorance?

SUMNER: We travelled through the Stargate as peaceful explorers.

WRAITH Queen: You must eat, yet you resist your hunger. Why?

SUMNER: Why have you taken my people prisoner?

WRAITH Queen: You trespassed upon our feeding ground.

SUMNER: Feeding ground?

WRAITH Queen: All living things must eat. In this I'm sure we are similar. You feel hunger even now -- I can sense it. Yet you resist. Why?

SUMNER: Why do you care?

WRAITH Queen: Hunger is distasteful.

SUMNER (looking at Toran's corpse): Looks to me like the food didn't agree with him.

WRAITH Queen: There we are quite dissimilar, Colonel Sumner. (She leans over Toran, running a long fingernail down his head.) We don't require our food to agree with us.

(Nearby, Sheppard -- with the help of his scanner -- is searching for the colonel.)

WRAITH Queen: What do you call your world?

(Sumner refuses to answer. The Wraith repeats the question but this time her mouth doesn't move and the sound of her voice reverberates. She's clearly exerting telepathic force on Sumner, who struggles under the pressure.)

WRAITH Queen (silently): What do you call your world?

SUMNER (struggling not to speak, but unable to resist): Earth.

WRAITH Queen: It is not among our stars.

SUMNER (still struggling): No.

WRAITH Queen: Tell me of Earth. How many more are there of your kind? (Again, Sumner tries not to let her into his mind.) Thousands? Millions? (delighted) More. Our feeding ground has not been so rich in ten thousand years.

(Sheppard is still making his way towards the hall.)

WRAITH Queen: Your will is strong. (She points at Toran.) This one begged for his life.

SUMNER: Is that the kind of treatment I can expect for myself and my people?

WRAITH Queen: As I have said, all living things must eat.

SUMNER: Then we're done talking.

WRAITH Queen: I think not. Kneel. (Sumner doesn't move. She reaches towards his head. He grabs for her hand but she runs a fingernail down the side of his face. Her voice echoes in his mind.) Kneel. (Sumner falls to his knees.) I have not tasted such strength in so long. (She reaches down and rips his shirt open.)

SUMNER: Go to hell.

WRAITH Queen: Earth first.

(She bends down and slams her open palm onto his chest over his heart, her nails piercing his skin. He screams.)

(Nearby, Sheppard hears the scream and hurries towards the sound.)

WRAITH Queen: How many years must I take from you before you tell us what I wish to know? (Sumner is visibly ageing in front of our eyes.) Or shall I take them all?

(Sheppard is still trying to find the source of the sound. Sumner screams again -- in the few seconds since we last saw him, he has got even older.)

WRAITH Queen: Where is this new feeding ground?

SUMNER (his teeth gritted against her onslaught): I won't.









From 4/6/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The City on the Edge of Forever" ) To 2/15/2024 ( ) is 20769 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/13/2022 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: ) is 20769 days









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: September 13, 2022

Dead Like Me (TV Series)

Pilot (2003)

Quotes

Georgia 'George' Lass: [the toilet seat from Mir space-station falls from the sky. George stares at it] They say your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the moment before you die... That might be true if you're terminally ill or your parachute doesn't open. But if death sneaks up on you, the only time you have to think is: "Aw, shit."



Dead Like Me s01e01

(Georgia and her boss Grim Reaper, "Rube")

I'm still having trouble with this whole "Why me?" issue.

You filled someone's quota. Everyone's assigned an unspecified allotment of souls to collect.

Now, you don't know how many until you've nabbed the last one. Remember that weird guy who asked your name before you got torpedoed by the toilet seat? You were his last one.

So he gets promotion, nice benefits package, and you take his place.

[ excerpt ends - by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: September 13, 2022 ]










2024-02-15_3









From 2/18/1991 ( minefield damage to US Navy USS Princeton CG-59 ) To 2/15/2024 ( ) is 12050 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/30/1998 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"Touchstone" ) is 12050 days



From 1/17/1991 ( Desert Storm begins and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my US Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 2/15/2024 ( ) is 12082 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/1/1998 ( premiere USA TV "History Undercover: Duel in the Desert" ) is 12082 days









by me, Kerry Burgess, FEBRUARY 22, 2013

Back in the year 2003 I wrote a letter on my computer at home and I printed it out on to paper and I put that letter in a stamped envelope for the postal service and I sent that letter through the United States Postal Service. I had the envelope of the letter addressed specifically to the Chief of [Naval] Operations United States Navy and I referenced a special projects branch I had found on the internet.

I mailed the letter to the Chief of [Naval] Operations United States Navy and told them I should have received the Silver Star.



from my journal as Kerry Burgess

November 8, 2017

From 12/20/1994 to 3/1/2004 is 3359 days



from my journal as Kerry Burgess

February 28, 2018 at 7:25pm

From 8/1/1980 to 10/12/1989 is 3359 days










star-trek-first-contact_01h-06m-20s
star-trek-first-contact_01h-06m-28s
star-trek-first-contact_01h-06m-29s









From 11/18/1996 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 2/15/2024 ( ) is 9950 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/29/1993 ( premiere USA film "Sniper" ) is 9950 days










star-trek-first-contact_01h-06m-33s
star-trek-first-contact_01h-06m-38s









Stargate Atlantis - "Rising" - tv series premiere 07/16/2004

(from internet transcript)

TEYLA: No. You truly cannot return to your world?

US Air Force major John SHEPPARD: No.

TEYLA: Then there is something you must see.

(She leaves the tent. Sheppard follows her.)

FOREST. Teyla climbs over the roots of a large old fallen tree and down into the hole its roots left when it fell. Sheppard looks over the top of the roots.

SHEPPARD: How much further is this place?

TEYLA: Not far.

(Sheppard climbs over the roots, slips and skids clumsily down into the hole. As Teyla turns to look at him he jumps up and dusts his hands off nonchalantly.)










stargate-atlantis_s1e1-2004_00h-38m-49s
stargate-atlantis_s1e1-2004_00h-38m-54s
stargate-atlantis_s1e1-2004_00h-38m-55s
stargate-atlantis_s1e1-2004_00h-38m-57s









Stargate Atlantis - "Rising" - tv series premiere 07/16/2004

(from internet transcript)

SHEPPARD: ( shines the light from his P-90 at drawings on the walls.) Someone's been busy, you know?

TEYLA: The drawings in the caves are extensive. Many must date back thousands of years -- or more.

(Sheppard makes his way around the walls, looking at the drawings. He points to one.)

SHEPPARD: Does this represent the destruction of your city?

TEYLA: This drawing far predates that.

SHEPPARD: So, what, someone knew it was going to happen?

TEYLA: I believe it happens again and again. The Wraith allow our kind to grow in numbers, and when that number reaches a certain point they return to cull their human herd. Sometimes a few hundred years will pass before they awaken again. We've visited many, many worlds -- I know of none untouched by the Wraith. The last great holocaust was five generations ago, but still they return, in smaller numbers, to remind us of their power.

SHEPPARD: It's a hell of a way to live.










DSC00061
DSC00064
DSC00065
DSC00072
DSC00073



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 05:34 AM Pacific-time USA Monday 02/26/2024