Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bobby




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/R/Rock_The_CD2.html

Rock The


This is the oldest part of Alcatraz.
Did you know it was originally a Civil War fort?
Oh, really? Huh. Yeah, wow. You know, I like history, too...
and maybe when this is all over, you and I can stop by the souvenir shop together.
But right now I just-- I just-- I wanna find some rockets.
Don't tempt me. We are going to the morgue.
- You sure you're ready for this? - I'll do my best.
Your best?
Losers always whine about their best.
Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.
Carla was the prom queen.
- Really? - Yeah.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106977

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Fugitive (1993)

Release Date: 6 August 1993 (USA)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/3/2006 7:54 PM
I can’t find a lot about the Burroughs terminal and ATM’s There is plenty of the B-series computers, but not a lot on what I remember working on.

The ATM was the RT-750 model. It featured the same Logic Control Unit for data processing and communication as the bank tellers used in the bank offices. As part of the RT-750, the LCU was referred to as the “BMT.” Bobbilynn Michelle Townsend, an employee of the bank was impressed that I knew that acronym stood for “Burroughs Modular Terminal.” She asked me about it one day at the bank because she noticed it was the same as her initials. I forget the model number of the standalone LCU, it may have been EF-4600. There were also two different types of printers I worked on.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 September 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/2006 2:03 PM
Bobbilynn Townsend is a girl I went out with a few times and that I wrote about before. I was crazy in love with her and she worked for that bank First Federal of South Carolina. She was over at my apartment on Wexford in Taylors one Friday night in January. We were watching a movie. It was “RoboCop.” It was very cold, down into the 20’s that night. The heater in my apartment had quit working. Her first job, before becoming a full-time teller, was to replenish cash in the ATM machines. If a machine was inoperative, she would call me out to repair it.

BMT BMT BMT BMT BMT She told me that co-workers at her other job called her BLT, because that seemed to be her initials. But, she told me, her initials were actually BMT, because her name was Bobbilynn Michelle Townsend. What was that car she drove? The first one was silver, the second one almost exactly the same but was teal-colored. The thought flashed in my mind that it was a Saturn, but then I decided that it wasn’t a Saturn, perhaps a Geo. Need to look that up.

BMT BMT BMT. “Burroughs Modular Terminal” I told her one time when she asked about a component of the ATM that had her initials printed on it. BMT BMT BMT BLMT BLMT BLMT


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/2006 4:36 PM
The office I saw Bobbilynn at most often was the Clemson, SC, branch. She lived with her parents nearby and was Tracie Rhodes friend in high school. I can’t “remember” what Bobbilynn and I did on our first date, but one time early on we went to Anderson, SC, connected to Clemson by Highway 76, to see the movie “Kindergarten Cop.”


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 7:40 PM
Highway 59 runs into Seneca, South Carolina, also. In what appears to be downtown Seneca, it is named Oak Street and it intersects with a road that is labeled Business 76 & Business 123. The Seneca branch of First Federal that I have written about several times is nearby on a major highway labeled Bypass 76 & Bypass 123. I wrote about running into Mark and Andrea Mogge again the first time after I had been out of the Navy for a while. I also wrote about a girl named Lee Edgar who worked at the Seneca branch. It was her terminal at the drive-through window that I was working on when I saw Mark and Andrea sitting in their small red pickup outside in the drive-through. We were talking in the parking lot outside next to Highway 76/123 and I “remember” at one point answering a call on my large cellular phone, the kind you carried in a bag, that was in my burgundy Plymouth Voyager car. I have been thinking that Lee Edgar represents some work I did for the SEC because of her last name. But last night I started thinking that maybe her first name has something to do with the comet of 1976. Her name, Lee, could represent “Life Extinction Event,” which is similar to “ELE” from “Deep Impact.” I can “remember” kissing her outside her house and that she lived a long way from where I lived in Taylors, SC.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 November 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/27/07 3:02 PM
This is the movie I can still "remember" taking Bobbilynn to see. I can "remember" driving in my RX-7 with her down Highway 76 to a movie theatre in Anderson, SC.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kindergarten_Cop

Release date(s) December 21, 1990

Kindergarten Cop (1990) is a film directed by Ivan Reitman and starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. Schwarzenegger stars as John Kimble, a tough loner police detective, who goes after drug dealer Cullen Crisp (Richard Tyson), before he can get to his ex-wife and son. Pamela Reed plays his partner Phoebe O'Hara, a teacher-turned-cop and Penelope Ann Miller plays Joyce, the teacher who becomes Kimble's love interest.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106977/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Fugitive (1993)


Dr. Richard Kimble: [Holding Gerard at gunpoint] I didn't kill my wife!

Deputy Marshal Samuel Gerard: I don't care!