Sunday, October 24, 2010

U.S. Marshals (1998)




From 6/25/1986 ( United States President Ronald Reagan - Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) To 3/6/1998 ( premiere US film "U.S. Marshals" ) is 4272 days

4272 = 2136 + 2136

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) To 5/21/1969 ( I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is 2136 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120873/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

U.S. Marshals (1998)

Country Date

USA 6 March 1998



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120873

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

U.S. Marshals (1998)

Release Date: 6 March 1998 (USA)


Tommy Lee Jones ... Chief Deputy Marshal Samuel Gerard










1998 film "U.S. Marshals" DVD video:

00:37:43


US Deputy Marshal Cosmo Renfro: Holy shit. Sammy, you're a lucky man. How many dead?

US Chief Deputy Marshal Sam Gerard: Eight.










[ United States NASA the cowardly and severely Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization US Title 18 & Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 3/5/1970 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Airport" ) To 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning United States Naval Academy Class of 1982 as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 4440 days

From 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning United States Naval Academy Class of 1982 as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 4440 days



From 11/20/1992 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal to destroy Her Majesty's Windsor Castle London England ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 584 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 10/7/1960 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Man in the Bottle" ) is 584 days



From 9/19/1989 ( premiere US TV series "Doogie Howser, M.D." ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 1742 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/9/1963 ( Japan Crown Princess Masako - the wife of Japan Crown Prince Naruhito ) is 1742 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) To 9/11/2001 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence to destroy the New York City World Trade Center and the Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 2633 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/18/1966 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "The Beverly Hillbillies"::"Jethro Goes to College" ) is 2633 days



From 4/12/1987 ( premiere US TV series "21 Jump Street" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 2633 days

From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) To 9/11/2001 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence to destroy the New York City World Trade Center and the Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 2633 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) To 9/11/2001 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence to destroy the New York City World Trade Center and the Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 2633 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/18/1966 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "Softly Softly"::"Made in Britain" ) is 2633 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) To 9/11/2001 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence to destroy the New York City World Trade Center and the Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 2633 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/30/1970 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "Hawaii Five-O"::"The Second Shot" ) is 2633 days



From 4/4/1968 ( Martin Luther King - deceased - murdered by long distance rifle fire ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 9580 days

9580 = 4790 + 4790

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 4/13/1972 ( date hijacked from me:my 2nd United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record ) is 4790 days



From 4/4/1983 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the United States STS-6 Challenger spacecraft as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 4102 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/14/1964 ( premiere US film "The Earth Dies Screaming" & premiere US film "Invitation to a Gunfighter" & Martin Luther King Jr awarded the Nobel Peace Prize ) is 2051 days



From 6/4/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 4406 days

4406 = 2203 + 2203

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 3/14/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty United States of America Central Intelligence Agency officer ) is 2203 days



From 9/20/1955 ( premiere US TV series "Navy Log"::series premiere episode "The Frogmen" ) To 2/7/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Khan!" ) is 7080 days

From 2/7/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Khan!" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 7080 days



From 1/6/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Blue Thunder"::series premiere episode "Second Thunder" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 3825 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 1/4/1974 ( premiere US film "McQ" ) is 3825 days



From 5/5/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV movie "Lace II" starring my wife ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 3340 days

3340 = 1670 + 1670

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/29/1963 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "My Favorite Martian" ) is 1670 days



From 11/20/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future Part II" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 1680 days

1680 = 840 + 840

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) is 840 days



From 11/20/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future Part II" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 1680 days

1680 = 840 + 840

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/2/1965 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) is 840 days



From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 5078 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/27/1973 ( the Paris Peace Accords ends United States involvement in Vietnam War ) is 5078 days



From 11/26/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 2770 days

2770 = 1385 + 1385

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me:my first flight by myself as jet pilot and as active duty United States Naval Aviator and United States Astronaut ) is 1385 days



From 4/30/1975 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series pilot "Starsky and Hutch" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 6998 days

6998 = 3499 + 3499

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 2/12/1973 ( date hijacked from me:Operation Homecoming begins and I was the lead United States C-141A pilot transporting home the American Prisoners of War ) is 3499 days



From 9/26/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Hawaii Five-O"::series premiere episode "Full Fathom Five" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 9405 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/1/1984 ( United States Navy warship USS Taylor FFG 50 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service - departing in 1986 as United States Navy Fire Controlman Petty Officer 3rd Class the first United States Navy fleet assignment beginning in December 1984 of Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 9405 days



From 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my United States Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by Bill Gates-Microsoft the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government & the Severely Treasonous and established national traitor George Herbert Walker Bush the agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union violently against the United States of America federal government ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 3336 days

3336 = 1668 + 1668

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 2/8/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Planet of the Apes" ) is 1668 days



From 9/12/1958 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Blob" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 13072 days

13072 = 6536 + 6536

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from me and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with my personal assistance as a United States federal military officer and F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) is 6536 days



From 3/24/1956 ( Steve Ballmer the International Terrorist violently against the United States federal government and International Terrorist Organization Leader at Microsoft is a cowardly violent criminal and actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government and USA allies ) to 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 3 days 459 months

'34-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



From 5/29/1955 ( John Warnock Hinckley Jr - the agent of Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush-Communist and attempted assassin of my maternal grandfather the United States President Ronald Reagan ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 14274 days

14274 = 7137 + 7137

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/17/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "Saga of a Star World" ) is 7137 days



From 10/18/1939 ( Lee Harvey Oswald ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 19976 days

19976 = 9988 + 9988

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/8/1986 ( Hyman G. Rickover - US Navy Admiral and leader of the development of the US Navy nuclear submarine - deceased ) is 9988 days



From 11/25/1961 ( United States Navy warship USS Enterprise CVN 65 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service - the first nuclear powered aircraft carrier ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 11902 days

11902 = 5951 + 5951

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/19/1975 ( date hijacked from me:introduction of United States of America congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 5951 days



From 8/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "An Officer And A Gentleman" & premiere US film "Pink Floyd The Wall" & premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" starring my wife ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 4336 days

4336 = 2168 + 2168

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 2/7/1965 ( Jason Gedrick ) is 2168 days



From 4/5/1964 ( Douglas MacArthur - United States Army Medal of Honor - United States Army General of the Army - deceased ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 11040 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/24/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" ) is 11040 days



From 3/28/1969 ( Dwight David Eisenhower - 34th President of the United States - United States Army General of the Army - deceased ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 9222 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/1/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek III: The Search for Spock" ) is 9222 days



From 4/14/1981 ( United States space shuttle Columbia OV 102 is destroyed during atmospheric reentry due to continuing terrorist sabotage and Acts of War against the US federal government by Bill Gates-Microsoft-NASA-George Bush-Communist because I am the first commander and the United States military commander of the United States space shuttle fleet ) To 11/20/1987 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Date with an Angel" starring my wife ) is 2411 days

From 11/20/1987 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Date with an Angel" starring my wife ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 2411 days



From 11/5/1955 ( date hijacked from me:fictional date setting "Back To The Future" 1985 film and franchise and the date time-travel invented by "Dr. Emmett Brown" and the date of the first trip backwards in time ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 14114 days

14114 = 7057 + 7057

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/28/1978 ( premiere US film "Convoy" & premiere US film "Heaven Can Wait" ) is 7057 days



From 9/21/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Adam-12"::series premiere episode "Log 1: The Impossible Mission" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 9410 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/7/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "2010" ) is 9410 days



From 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 7 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut entering orbit of the planet Earth ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 9390 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/16/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Night of the Comet" & premiere US film "A Nightmare on Elm Street" & premiere US film "Missing In Action" ) is 9390 days



From 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 7 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut entering orbit of the planet Earth ) to 8/19/1981 ( the 1st Gulf of Sidra incident and I was the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot targeted by hostile fire from Libyan-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Soviet forces during this early battle of World War 3 against the United States federal government ) is 4695 days

From 8/19/1981 ( the 1st Gulf of Sidra incident and I was the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot targeted by hostile fire from Libyan-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Soviet forces during this early battle of World War 3 against the United States federal government ) to 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 4695 days



From 9/15/1965 ( premiere US TV series "Lost in Space"::series premiere episode "The Reluctant Stowaway" & premiere US TV series "I Spy"::series premiere episode "So Long, Patrick Henry" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 10512 days

10512 = 5256 + 5256

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/23/1973 ( date hijacked from me:I passed the United States Multistate Bar Examination ) is 5256 days



From 12/16/1959 ( premiere US TV series episode "Men Into Space"::"First Woman on the Moon" & premiere US film "Journey to the Center of the Earth" & premiere US film "The Mummy" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 12612 days

12612 = 6306 + 6306

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is 6306 days



From 2/20/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV pilot episode "Columbo"::"Prescription: Murder" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 9624 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/20/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future Part II" ) is 9624 days



From 4/18/1988 ( United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - I was onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 2261 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/23/1969 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Marcus Welby, M.D." ) is 2261 days



From 4/18/1988 ( United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - I was onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 2261 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty United States Navy aviator and United States Astronaut ) is 2261 days



From 8/10/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Red Dawn" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 3608 days

3608 = 1804 + 804

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 2/9/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) is 1804 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegasus_rocket

"OCA", Orbital Carrier Aircraft

Launch History

June 1994- STEP-1: Failure (destroyed during first-stage flight)



http://www.friends-partners.org/partners/mwade/lvs/pegsusxl.htm

1994 Jun 27 - - 21:15 GMT.
LV Configuration: Pegasus XL
s/n F6
Launch Site: Vandenberg
Launch Complex: RW30/12

FAILURE: Destroyed on launch

STEP 1 Spacecraft: Eagle
Payload: STEP M1 / P90-1
Destroyed on launch