Sunday, February 24, 2013

In United States of America the country of cowardice is it even possible valor can be stolen?




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046047/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Marksman (1953)

Country Date

USA 12 April 1953



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046047/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

The Marksman (1953)


Mike Martin becomes a deputy United States marshal in early-day Texas because of his almost unbelievable marksmanship. (That he has a rifle with a special scope doesn't hurt anything.) He hates the thought that he has been hired as a killer instead of a lawman but his superior, Marshal Bob Scott, sets him straight. For years a master gang of rustlers has raided government grazing lands and Lieutenant-Governor Watson orders Scott to get them.










From 4/12/1953 ( premiere US film "The Marksman" ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 14136 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/16/2004 ( premiere US film "I, Robot" & premiere US TV series "Stargate: Atlantis" ) is 14136 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/16/2004 ( premiere US film "I, Robot" & premiere US TV series "Stargate: Atlantis" ) is 4196 days

4196 = 2098 + 2098

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1971 ( premiere US film "The Omega Man" ) is 2098 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/stargate-atlantis.html ]



http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/rising-1-281227/


tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 1 Episode 1

Rising (1)


The discovery of an outpost, left behind by the Ancients in the most unlikely of places, leads a new Stargate team to the distant Pegasus galaxy. Once there, they discover a planet of humans being decimated by a terrible alien race know as the Wraith.


AIRED: 7/16/04










http://stargate-wiki.org/wiki/Transcript:Suspicion


STARGATE WIKI


Transcript:Suspicion


INFIRMARY. Ford and Sheppard are sitting side by side on the edge of a bed.

FORD: We were on our way back when we came under fire. Didn't even see them. We returned fire, then broke for the Gate. I was hit from behind. She saved my ass back there, Major.

SHEPPARD: Of course she did.

(McKay hurries in.)

McKAY: Major, I, uh ... oh, Ford, how are you feeling? Pins and needles all over?

SHEPPARD (to Ford): Oh yeah, welcome to the club!










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:POWM.jpg


File:POWM.jpg



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner_of_War_Medal


Prisoner of War Medal


The Prisoner of War Medal is a military award of the United States armed forces which was authorized by Congress and signed into law by President Ronald Reagan on 8 November 1985. The United States Code citation for the POW Medal statute is 10 U.S.C. § 1128.

The Prisoner of War Medal may be awarded to any person who was a prisoner of war after April 5, 1917, (the date of the United States entry into World War I was the 6th). It is awarded to any person who was taken prisoner or held captive while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States; while engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing Armed Force; or while serving with friendly forces engaged in armed conflict against an opposing Armed Force in which the United States is not a belligerent party. As of an amendment to Title 10 of the United States Code in 1989, the medal is also awarded for captivity by foreign armed forces that are hostile to the United States, under circumstances which the Secretary concerned finds to have been comparable to those under which persons have generally been held captive by enemy armed forces during periods of armed conflict. The person's conduct, while in captivity, must have been honorable. This medal may be awarded posthumously to the surviving next of kin of the recipient.



http://www.dtic.mil/dpmo/medals/pow

Department of Defense

United States of America

DPMO

Defense Prisoner of War

Missing Personnel Office


Prisoner of War Medal


Instituted: 1985

Dates: All

Devices: (Silver Star, Bronze Star)

Notes: Gold and Silver Star attachments apply only to USN, USMC and USCG. Bronze and Silver Oak Leaf attachments apply only to Army and USAF.

Eligibility: The POW Medal is authorized by Public Law 99-145 (Nov. 8, 1985), as amended by Public Law 101-89 (Nov. 29, 1989), and codified at section 1128, title 10, United States Code. The POW Medal is authorized for any person who, while serving in any capacity with the U.S. Armed Forces, was taken prisoner and held captive after April 5, 1917. The POW Medal is to be issued only to those U.S. military personnel and other personnel granted credible U.S. military service who were taken prisoner and held captive:

(1) while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States;

(2) while engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing foreign force;

(3) while serving with friendly forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing force in which the United States is not a belligerent party; or

(4) by foreign armed forces that are hostile to the United States, under circumstances which the Secretary concerned finds to have been comparable to those under which persons have generally been held captive by enemy armed forces during periods of armed conflict.










http://stargate-wiki.org/wiki/Transcript:Suspicion


STARGATE WIKI


Transcript:Suspicion


INFIRMARY. Ford and Sheppard are sitting side by side on the edge of a bed.

FORD: We were on our way back when we came under fire. Didn't even see them. We returned fire, then broke for the Gate. I was hit from behind. She saved my ass back there, Major.

SHEPPARD: Of course she did.

(McKay hurries in.)

McKAY: Major, I, uh ... oh, Ford, how are you feeling? Pins and needles all over?

SHEPPARD (to Ford): Oh yeah, welcome to the club!

FORD: No, sir, I managed to dive out of the way of the stunner blast. I must have hit my head on the way down. (He puts his hand to the back of his head.)

SHEPPARD: You hit your head?!

(Ford laughs, embarrassed.)

McKAY: Major, I need you to see something.

(Sheppard gets off the bed and follows McKay out of the room. Ford looks round at their departing backs.)

FORD: I-I'll be fine.

LAB. Sheppard follows McKay in, then stops at the sight of Teyla's belongings scattered over the table.

SHEPPARD: What the hell is this?

McKAY: I know how it looks. It was a special request from Sergeant Bates.

SHEPPARD: I'm gonna bust that son of a bitch.

McKAY: Major ...

SHEPPARD: Teyla has nothing to do with this.

McKAY: The thing is, he was right.

(Sheppard stares at him.)

SHEPPARD: Bates was right?

McKAY (quietly): I know. I was as surprised as you are. Look at this. (He picks something up from another table. Sheppard walks over to see what he is holding.) It's her locket. It's a transmitter. (The computer screen on the table shows an internal scan of the locket.) It's been broadcasting a continuous signal. I wouldn't even have noticed if I hadn't been looking for it specifically.

(Sheppard sighs.)

SHEPPARD: I found it.

McKAY: What?

SHEPPARD: Back on her planet, the first time we met. Teyla took me to the old ruins. That was half buried in dirt. I gave it to her.

(We see a flashback of Sheppard picking the locket off the ground of the caves and showing it to Teyla, who turns and takes it, delighted.)

TEYLA: I lost this years ago.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navy_Cross


Navy Cross

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Navy Cross is the second highest military decoration for valor that may be awarded to a member of the United States Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard for extraordinary heroism in combat.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0461498/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Beyoncé Knowles

Date of Birth

4 September 1981, Houston, Texas, USA

Birth Name

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/beyonceknowles/lostyomind.html

BEYONCE KNOWLES

"Lost Yo Mind"

O-M-G! You done lost yo motherfucking mind!

[Chorus:]
You Must Have Lost Yo Mind
you must've just lost yo mind (yo mind)
you must've just lost yo mind (yo mind)
they told me bout all the lies (the lies)
I took you back all those times (times)

You Must Have Lost Yo Mind (lost yo mind)
you must've just lost yo mind (yo mind)
that chloe crop bag ain't mine (wasn't mine)
many earrings must I find (I find)
you must've just lost yo mind





http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/petergabriel/solsburyhill.html


PETER GABRIEL

"Solsbury Hill"

Climbing up on Solsbury Hill
I could see the city light
Wind was blowing, time stood still
Eagle flew out of the night
He was something to observe
Came in close, I heard a voice
Standing stretching every nerve
Had to listen had no choice
I did not believe the information
(I) just had to trust imagination
My heart going boom boom boom
"Son," he said "Grab your things,
I've come to take you home."

To keep in silence I resigned
My friends would think I was a nut
Turning water into wine
Open doors would soon be shut
So I went from day to day
Tho' my life was in a rut
"Till I thought of what I'd say
Which connection I should cut
I was feeling part of the scenery
I walked right out of the machinery
My heart going boom boom boom
"Hey" he said "Grab your things
I've come to take you home."
(Back home.)

When illusion spin her net
I'm never where I want to be
And liberty she pirouette
When I think that I am free
Watched by empty silhouettes
Who close their eyes but still can see
No one taught them etiquette
I will show another me
Today I don't need a replacement
I'll tell them what the smile on my face meant
My heart going boom boom boom
"Hey" I said "You can keep my things,
they've come to take me home."





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583479/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Friends"

The One Where Ross Can't Flirt (1999)


[Rachelle is crawling on the floor behind the couch secretly looking for Monica's lost ear-ring]

Monica: Rach? What are you doing?

Rachel: Oh, I just can't watch. It's too scary.

Monica: It's a Pampers commercial.

[Rachel looks up at the screen then goes back down... ]

Rachel: Oh, you know me - babies, responsibilities, ahhh.










From 9/4/1981 ( Beyonce Knowles ) To 7/16/2004 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate: Atlantis" ) is 8351 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/13/1988 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"Pioneers of Surgery: Into the Heart" ) is 8351 days



From 4/12/1946 ( premiere US film "Universal Special: Roosevelt - Man of Destiny" ) To 7/16/2004 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate: Atlantis" ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/stargate-atlantis.html ]



http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/rising-1-281227/


tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 1 Episode 1

Rising (1)


The discovery of an outpost, left behind by the Ancients in the most unlikely of places, leads a new Stargate team to the distant Pegasus galaxy. Once there, they discover a planet of humans being decimated by a terrible alien race know as the Wraith.


AIRED: 7/16/04










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1453698/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"Nova"

Pioneers of Surgery: Into the Heart (2) (1988)

Country Date

USA 13 September 1988

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1453698/

IMDb


Nova: Season 16, Episode 2

Pioneers of Surgery: Into the Heart (2) (13 Sep. 1988)


Release Date: 13 September 1988 (USA)










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bayonet

Dictionary.com


bayonet


a daggerlike steel weapon that is attached to or at the muzzle of a gun and used for stabbing or slashing in hand-to-hand combat.


a blade that can be attached to the muzzle of a rifle for stabbing in close combat










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363161/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Universal Special: Roosevelt - Man of Destiny (1946)

Country Date

USA 12 April 1946










http://stargate-wiki.org/wiki/Transcript:Rising


STARGATE WIKI


Transcript:Rising


WEIR
We have only found a handful of people who are genetically compatible with the Ancient technology, and despite your heroic efforts to interface ours with theirs, we need every one of them to sit in this chair,including Dr. Beckett.

MCKAY
What am I supposed to do? He's afraid of the thing.

WEIR
This chair controls the most powerful weapons known to humankind. I'm afraid of the thing. But every time someone sits in it, we learn something new about the Ancients who built this outpost. Dr. Beckett should be proud he's genetically advanced.










http://stargate-wiki.org/wiki/Transcript:Suspicion


STARGATE WIKI


Transcript:Suspicion


WEIR: I don't get it. Up until now you have been insisting on access to the Stargate, and now you're proposing to deliberately cut yourself off from it?

HALLING: We cannot leave, and we cannot stay. The mainland presents us with a third option.

WEIR: I see.

HALLING: You said yourself this was a temporary measure.

WEIR: Yes, of course.

HALLING: You have the means to assure us passage between Atlantis and the mainland when you decide to resume use of the Gate.

WEIR: And if we resume our missions through the Stargate and stop encountering the Wraith at every turn, it will only prove that there is a spy among the Athosians.

HALLING: And when you continue to encounter the Wraith at every turn, it will only prove our innocence.

WEIR: Have you discussed this with Teyla?

HALLING: Teyla has made her decision.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:10 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 24 February 2013