Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Absolutely no sense of timing




http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/06/in-harms-way.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

SATURDAY, JUNE 04, 2016

In Harm's Way

***
***

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:18 AM Thursday, September 29, 2011 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/09/star-constellations.html


So as I was wondering after getting out of the shower is that I could have just had a normal dream. But I could have just dreamed that final star symbol I need.

***
***

In Harm's Way (1965)


Gentlemen, we'll get to
the business of the evening.
I could have saved time and liquor
by doing this in my office,
but it needs a little ceremony.
Powell, you got that dispatch?
From Chief of Naval Personnel
to Capt. Rockwell Torrey.
You are advised that the President
has approved your advancement

***
***

To our country, our Navy,
and all the best things they stand for.
Hear, hear!
Admiral Torrey,
when the congratulations peter out,
please join Cdr. Powell
and me in my study.
- Gentlemen, I'll see y'all later.
- Goodnight.
Congratulations, Rock...
We gave him the molasses,
now let's feed him the sulphur.

***
***

From 4/13/2010 to 9/29/2011 is 534 days

From 9/29/2011 to 3/16/2013 is 534 days

***
***

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/13/10 6:15 PM
This reminds me of a small portion of a very intense dream I had just before waking up today. There was a United States Marshal that was talking about a cougar and he said the cougar was "shy" but had great reflexs. The dream mostly involved the United States Marshals and something about them trying to figure out where I was because they were trying to figure why I was gone or something similar to that. There is a lot more to it that I still remember and I seem to have been the hostage of a gunman. I think I actually went back to sleep and I woke up suddenly at some point and I don't now remember what was happening in the dream when I suddenly woke up but the situation seemed to have been largely resolved and I was talking to one or more other US Marshals and we were talking about going out to a bar after work for beers but I was depressed and thinking about how I was going to have to come back into work the next day.

***
***

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2013 12:56 AM

To: 'chelortiz'

Subject: Coronation & The Voyage Home & How I Earned My Fourth Star

***
***

by Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 04 June 2016










http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/06/cellular-respiration.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 08, 2016

Cellular respiration

***
***

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:20 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 17 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/yates.html


http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/transcripts/212.shtml


GateWorld


Epiphany


EPISODE NUMBER - 212

DVD DISC - Season 2, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 01.13.06


DEX: You've fought this thing before?

SHEPPARD: Twice.

DEX: How did you beat it?

SHEPPARD: Still haven't figured that out.

***
***

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide_poisoning


Cyanide poisoning

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cyanide poisoning occurs when a living organism is exposed to a compound that produces cyanide ions (CN-) when dissolved in water. Common poisonous cyanide compounds include hydrogen cyanide gas and the crystalline solids potassium cyanide and sodium cyanide. The cyanide ion halts cellular respiration by inhibiting the enzyme cytochrome c oxidase found in the mitochondria.

Acute poisoning

Cyanide poisoning is a form of histotoxic hypoxia because the cells of an organism are unable to use oxygen, primarily through the inhibition of cytochrome c oxidase. Acute hydrogen cyanide poisoning can result from inhalation of fumes from burning polymer products that use nitrile in their production, such as polyurethane, or vinyl. It can also be caused by breakdown of nitroprusside into nitric oxide and cyanide during treatment of hypertensive crisis.[specify]

If cyanide is inhaled it causes a coma with seizures, apnea, and cardiac arrest, with death following in a matter of seconds. At lower doses, loss of consciousness may be preceded by general weakness, giddiness, headaches, vertigo, confusion, and perceived difficulty in breathing. At the first stages of unconsciousness, breathing is often sufficient or even rapid, although the state of the victim progresses towards a deep coma, sometimes accompanied by pulmonary edema, and finally cardiac arrest. A cherry red skin color that changes to dark may be present as the result of increased venous hemoglobin oxygen saturation. Cyanide does not directly cause cyanosis. A fatal dose for humans can be as low as 1.5 mg/kg body weight.










posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M 5:15 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 15 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/highland.html


http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_2.11_%22The_Hive_Part_2%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 2.11 "The Hive Part 2"


INT—WRAITH CELL

SHEPPARD
Do you have anything sharp? Knife? Hairpin? Anything to puncture the skin on these walls?

NEERA
No.

SHEPPARD
It's just that everyone in my last cell had one, so…

NEERA
Your people were taken by the Wraith, too?

SHEPPARD
A few.

NEERA
My whole world was destroyed, my people taken and brought here. I watched as my own mother and younger brother were fed upon.

SHEPPARD
I'm sorry to hear that.

NEERA
We had no means to fight the Wraith. We are a simple, peaceful people.

SHEPPARD
We're peaceful, too, but the good news is, we have the means to put up a hell of a fight.

NEERA
You have fought the Wraith before?

SHEPPARD
Lots of times. Won some battles, lost some. War's not over by a long shot, but we're managing to hold our own.

NEERA
And the clowns?

SHEPPARD
(sincerely)
Clowns? Oh, yeah, the clowns. Yeah, we fight them, too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens. We do our best to fight them off, but…they keep sending them in.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 March 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:20 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 10 December 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/12/contagion.html


So my theory about Kerry Burgess 2005 becomes Kerry Burgess 2014.

And then I wondered: Well, I would have found the body.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 December 2014 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 23 June 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/ah-i-think-were-at-some-kind-of.html


Also, I have been thinking more today about how I have reacted to memories I still have of the time period before 6/13/2005. I was inpatient at the University of Washington Medical Center mental health unit in Seattle and they executed me there. They literally decided on 13 June 2005 to literally kill me dead dead dead


After I returned as a living being after they literally killed me I returned with incomplete memory. I think of that change now as being some kind of loss of context. Not so much a fragmentation of memory but a loss of context about memory. A key fact changed and so that causes my mind to ignore certain facts about before 6/13/2005.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 June 2015 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:54 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Monday 18 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/behind-enemy-lines-of-insurrection.html


Behind enemy lines of insurrection against the USA.



Three days after making the mistake of going to breakfast at McDonald's here nearby I still feel the effects of their attack against me.

A few weeks ago I documented to my friend in Texarkana how that severe racketeering production the NBC television series “Revolution” is Nazi propaganda from television's Will Smith The Fresh Butthole and his al Qaida homosexual pals violently against the United States.

I wrote a short while ago about how insurrection forces have targeted me here in King County Washington, because King County Washington State, and Washington State as a whole are 100% controlled by al Qaida violently against the United States, and they follow me around to get the food workers, who are probably ex-convicts and or drug addicts, to rage at me.

So anyway, I had a stomach ache all day afterwards and the next day and the stomach ache has lessened slightly but I still feel as though that must have poured Drano over the food that I ordered from McDonald's on Saturday morning.

I knew the way they were going on that something had riled them up and I suspected they were raging at me.

I suspect what I feel is similar to how someone feels who has been poisoned by cyanide.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062512/releaseinfo

IMDb


You Only Live Twice (1967)

Release Info

USA 13 June 1967










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062512/quotes

IMDb

You Only Live Twice (1967)

Quotes


James Bond: Hello, Penny.

MoneyPenny: You better go right in. You're late, as usual - even from your own funeral.

James Bond: Well, we corpses have absolutely no sense of timing.










From 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 and I exist today as Kerry Burgess 2013 ) To 6/4/2016 is 1176 days

1176 = 588 + 588

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 6/13/1967 ( premiere US film "You Only Live Twice" ) is 588 days



- posted by Kerry Burgess 9:33 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 26 September 2017