Sunday, December 02, 2018

"We were taking a vote"



Somewhere in the Night (1946)

George Taylor: (lying wounded in hospital bed reading letter found unexpectedly in his wallet) "These are my last words to you. That's why I write them. So that I can always be sure that these were my last. But I despise you now, and the memory of you. But I'm ashamed for having loved you. And I shall pray as long as I live for someone or something to hurt and destroy you make you want to die as you have me."

George Taylor: Who writes letters like this?








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 11/07/07 9:24 AM
I wonder if this is some kind of reverse notion, relevant to Phoebe and me. I don't mind if Phoebe has felt jealous, although that itself is a complex notion in my mind. First, I don't want her to feel jealous because she had no reason to. Second, I just don't want her to feel bad about anything in our relationship. So, I guess anytime she feels jealous means I need to give her more attention.









saturday-night-live_season44-ep7_00h20m33s.jpg









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_Forces_Expeditionary_Medal



- posted by Kerry Burgess 5:00 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 02 December 2018