Monday, December 03, 2018

"Family Affair"



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043194/quotes

IMDb

Dragnet (1951–1959)

Quotes

Sgt. Joe Friday: All we know are the facts, ma'am.








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/09/winter-2016.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 9:34 PM

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Winter 2016

Until just a short while ago as I started working non-contigously on this note ( and before finishing a significant portion of it ) did I suddenly recall the last sleeping dream I had while sleeping last night. Of the many I recall waking from the one I woke from and got out of bed stuck in my mind for a while.

And even then, not until sometime later, as I was in the shower, did I think of the import of certain key details in the dream.

Many of the details are now too vague in my mind to describe. But several important details remain.

One of the details that is lost is about the beginning of the dream. I think I remember most of it but I also feel something has faded from my mind. That's beside the memory from several hours ago where I was playing over that sleeping dream in my mind and I was trying to remember the details from before the point the sleeping dream became active to my conscious mind. That part seemed to have faded, I was thinking, because I remember thinking about that, but also there are some other details I was aware of after waking but that I do not now this evening recall.

What I remember clearly is I was in a medical environment.

I remember clearly a man, who seemed to be a medical doctor, stuck a needle into my arm. I could feel the pain. I could see the needle puncture the skin of my upper-forearm on my right side and I could see blood around the needle.

I heard the doctor say something about how he could no longer detect a heartbeat. At that point there was dialog that seemed to be from me and I was looking at a stethoscope hanging on the wall and suggesting he use that. That was the part that seemed more profound to me sometime later today when I was in the shower after waking.

The parts next I remember clearly and I can visualize a lot but not enough to describe. I was seeing equipment that I can't describe. The doctor was monitoring the numbers and readouts on the consoles of the equipment. He was checking my blood. I saw the numbers organizing on the console. The doctor knew right away that my blood matched. My blood match Ronald Reagan the former president of the United States of America. He knew we were closely related biologically according to my blood.

The rest of the dream I can remember now is me reading the documents the computer system created. The documents detailed my maternal and paternal biological relations. There were several pages that had codes and whatever it else was that I didn't understand. The printer didn't work properly for many of pages but holding the page up to the light I could read what was supposed to have printed in ink on the pages.









10800_DSC00993 star trek first contact .jpg




bill-gates-2 .jpg




corbisBill .jpg




borg-queen-in-star-trek- .jpg








http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

[ Opening scenes ]

[Picard's quarters]

(Picard is having a dream about his memories from end of "Best of Both Worlds, Part I.")

BORG QUEEN: Locutus.






10800_DSC00954 star trek first contact .jpg




10800_DSC00955 star trek first contact .jpg




10800_DSC00956 star trek first contact .jpg




10800_DSC00957 star trek first contact .jpg







10800_DSC00958 star trek first contact .jpg








http://articles.latimes.com/1993-11-01/news/mn-52008_1_astronauts-edwards-base

Los Angeles Times

Astronauts Shut Lab, Aim for Edwards Base

November 01, 1993 Associated Press

KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, Fla. — Columbia's science astronauts were jabbed with needles for the last time in space Sunday as NASA's longest shuttle flight drew to a close.

Researchers were thrilled with the data collected during the 14-day medical mission.

The astronauts worked 18-hour days for much of the flight and volunteered for extra tests, some of them dizzying, so that scientists could better understand how the body changes in weightlessness.

Before shutting down Columbia's laboratory, the mission's two physicians, one veterinarian and one biochemist squeezed in more heart measurements and drew blood from one another to gauge calcium and protein levels.

Columbia's journey was due to end with a 7:06 a.m. PST landing today at Edwards Air Force Base in California.








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046931/quotes

IMDb

Dragnet (1954)

Quotes

Max Troy: You got nothing to take to court! You got a phone number, it don't prove up. I could write down Eisenhower and it don't prove up for twenty cents. That's all the evidence you got, you take it downtown and they won't let you in the washroom with it!








From 8/20/1954 ( premiere US film "Dragnet" ) To 9/21/2016 is 22678 days

22678 = 11339 + 11339

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11339 days



From 10/28/1955 ( Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born to brother-sister sibling parents and the Soviet Union prostitute and the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States of America actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the USA and United Nations chartered allies ) To 9/16/2006 ( premiere US film "Family Affair" ) is 18586 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/21/2016 is 18586 days



From 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter from frozen genetic material of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born to brother-sister sibling parents and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute and Phoebe Gates is the biological offspring of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and William Gates II ) To 9/21/2016 is 5121 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/10/1979 ( premiere US TV series episode "Flash Gordon"::"Chapter Eight: The Frozen World" ) is 5121 days



From 8/4/1994 ( premiere US TV series "Hotel Malibu" ) To 9/21/2016 is 8084 days

8084 = 4042 + 4042

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/26/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in solar system deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day makes his first landing the Jupiter moon Callisto ) is 4042 days



From 8/4/1994 ( premiere US TV series "One West Waikiki" ) To 9/21/2016 is 8084 days

8084 = 4042 + 4042

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/26/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in solar system deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day makes his first landing the Jupiter moon Callisto ) is 4042 days



From 7/27/1997 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate SG-1"::series premiere episode "Children of the Gods" ) To 9/21/2016 is 6996 days

6996 = 3498 + 3498

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/1/1975 ( premiere US film "Apache Blood" ) is 3498 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 9/21/2016 is 9379 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/8/1991 ( premiere US TV series "KTLA Morning News" ) is 9379 days



From 12/13/1942 ( premiere US film "We Are the Marines" ) To 11/1/1993 ( the landing of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut and my 2nd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 18586 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/21/2016 is 18586 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5760592/releaseinfo

IMDb

Falling Water (TV Series)

Episode #1.1 (2016)

Release Info

USA 21 September 2016

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5760592/

IMDb

Falling Water (2016– )

Episode #1.1

1h Drama Episode aired 21 September 2016

Season 1 Episode 1

The premiere of mind-bending drama about three disparate people who discover that they share a subconscious link via a dream.

Release Date: 21 September 2016 (USA)





http://www.tv.com/shows/falling-water/

tv.com

Falling Water

Thursday 10:00 PM on USA Premieres Oct 13, 2016 Hasn't Aired

SHOW SUMMARY

When three strangers realize that they are all having the same dream, they look deeper into their personal connections. Is it possible that the fate of the world lies in their grasp?





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4520992/plotsummary

IMDb

Falling Water (2016– )

Plot Summary

The story of three unrelated people, who slowly realize that they are dreaming separate parts of a single common dream. Each of them is on a mysterious and highly personal quest - one is searching for his missing girlfriend, one is searching for a lost child, one is looking to cure his catatonic mother - and it is the clues found in their collective dream that come to guide them. The deeper they dig the more they come to realize that their missions touch on stakes that are much larger than their individual agendas.








http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

(from internet transcript of incomplete dialog)


DATA: Have you forgotten? I am endeavouring to become more human.

BORG QUEEN: Human! We used to be exactly like them. Flawed, weak, organic, but we evolved to include the synthetic. Now we use both to attain perfection. Your goal should be the same as ours.

DATA: Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind.

BORG QUEEN: Small words, from a small being, trying to attack what he doesn't understand.

DATA: I understand that you have no real interest in me. That your goal is to obtain the encryption codes for the Enterprise computer.

BORG QUEEN: That is one of our goals, one of many. But in order to reach it I am willing to help you reach yours.

(Data breaks an arm free and thumps a Borg drone, releases himself, fights with drones before being restrained, his arm wounded)

BORG QUEEN: Is it becoming clear to you yet? Look at yourself, standing there cradling the new flesh that I've given you. If it means nothing to you, why protect it?

DATA: I ...I am simply imitating the behaviour of humans.

BORG QUEEN: You're becoming more human all the time. Now you're learning how to lie.

DATA: My programming was not designed to process these sensations.








http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0309540/bio

IMDb

Biography for

Bill Gates

Date of Birth

28 October 1955, Seattle, Washington, USA

Birth Name

William Henry Gates III

Spouse

Melinda Gates (1 January 1994 - present) 3 children

Children: Jennifer Katharine (26 April 1996), son Rory John (23 May 1999), Phoebe Adele (14 September 2002)



http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transvestite

Dictionary.com

transvestite

a person, especially a male, who assumes the dress and manner usually associated with the opposite sex.

a person who seeks sexual pleasure from wearing clothes that are normally associated with the opposite sex








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0963754/releaseinfo

IMDb

Family Affair (2006)

Release Info

USA 16 September 2006








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072651/releaseinfo

IMDb

Apache Blood (1975)

Release Info

USA 1 June 1975








album: "Day & Age" (2008)

THE KILLERS

"Spaceman"

It started with a low light,
Next thing I knew they ripped me from my bed
And then they took my blood type
It left a strange impression in my head.
You know that I was hoping,
That I could leave this star-crossed world behind
But when they cut me open,
I guess I changed my mind.

And you know I might
Have just flown too far from the floor this time
Cause they're calling me by my name








http://articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/07/local/la-me-john-silva-20121207

Los Angeles Times

John D. Silva created the Telecopter, essentially a flying television studio, for KTLA-TV Channel 5 in L.A.

December 07, 2012 By Bob Pool, Los Angeles Times








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046931/releaseinfo

IMDb

Dragnet (1954)

USA 18 August 1954 (Chicago, Illinois)
USA 20 August 1954 (New York City, New York)



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046931/fullcredits

IMDb

Dragnet (1954)

Full Cast & Crew

Jack Webb ... Sergeant Joe Friday








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046931/quotes

IMDb

Dragnet (1954)

Quotes

Max Troy: Now you listen to me, cop, I pay your salary!

Sgt. Joe Friday: All right, sit down, I'm gonna earn it!








From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tue, May 16, 2006 5:55:42 PM

Subject: Re: I don't know if I am winning or losing an effort by the Borg to assimilate my mind.


And what memories are real and what memories are manipulated?


Is any of this true?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 May 2006 excerpt ends]








http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/AABF08.txt

Sunday, Cruddy Sunday [ The Simpsons ]

Original Airdate on FOX: 21-Jan-1999


% A bus pulls up on the road behind John and Pat; Vincent Price is
% driving.

Vincent: All aboard, boys, I've been waiting for you!

Madden: Now I'll tell you, that doesn't make a lick of sense!



- posted by Kerry Burgess 4:10 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 03 December 2018