Sunday, September 03, 2006

Bill Gates - Joystick General

Bill Gates gambled that his corrupted politicians would back him up as he manipulated the legal system. I assume he has been threatening libel if anyone reports the truth about his criminal activities. He would get away with it as long as his corrupted political conspirators held my life in limbo.

They have also been exposing me to somewhere in some form of media, I guess on the internet. The purpose is to let the enemies I made in the military know where I was so that they would kill me. My current life was intended to be a protective identity, sort of a witness protection program. I still don't know where this is all happening. It is some secret website known to everyone but me. But I know it has been going on for years and continues to this very minute.

My symbolic memories suggest that I worked with Bill Gates well before Microsoft became a succesful company and he cheated me out of an employment contract we had. If the symbolism of my memories are a guide, then I was the first employee of Microsoft.

I am thinking that my memories of working with the UNIVAC computer actually represents some work I did for Microsoft, I guess in the 1970s.

I do not believe it is a coincidence that Paul Allen has a close resemblance to my employer at the time. His name was Rich Molck. I couldn't believe he was going to cheat me out of the contract. I believe that my memories of working for Rich Molck actually represent working for Paul Allen and they broke my employment contract, probably in 1977, because of their greed.