Tuesday, July 05, 2022

Today is 07/05/2022






DSC03215









The Simpsons

"The Old Man and the Lisa"

Quotes

Smithers: Simpson, what are you doing here? Why aren't you at work?

Homer: I made a bad mistake and Lenny sent me home to think about what I did. I don't remember what it was, so I'm watching TV.









Alfred Hitchcock Presents s03e32

"Listen, Listen. . . !"

(conversation between Priest-bible-thumper and the starring-character of story)

Perhaps this is a matter for the police?

I've been to the police.

How can I help you?

By listening.

Very well.

It's a heavy burden for me to bear all alone.

Perhaps we can lighten it.

This third murder, the last one

Before you speak, Mr. Johnson.

Yes?

If there's murder on your conscience, and you wish to be absolved

Absolved? You mean forgiveness?

By God.

No, I didn't come here for that.









On Now, MeTV channel Spokane, 07/02/2022 01:30 AM

Alfred Hitchcock Presents

LISTEN, LISTEN









Alfred Hitchcock Presents s03e32

"Listen, Listen. . . !"

(opening scenes)

Now to save my voice, I think we shall indulge in some mental telepathy.
Look at the expression on my face and see if you can tell what is coming next.
Sergeant Oliver? Good afternoon, Sergeant.
Yeah? At last the weather seems to be clearing.
The rain's almost over.
Uh-huh.
I was told outside that you were the detective in charge.
I thought you might listen to something that I Listen to what? It's my belief I have a theory that Have a seat.
Smoke? No, thank you.
I've never smoked.
Nor drank, for that matter.
My wife and I, we were raised that way.
Very strict.
Some people consider it old-fashioned.
All our neighbors, I mean, they consider us old-fashioned.
But What did you come here to tell me? Are the police satisfied with the solution of the Stocking Murders? Very.
You shouldn't be.
Why not? It's the third murder.
What about it? Everybody knew about the first two murders.
Anybody could copy them, the stocking, the lipstick, just copy them for the third murder, the Jamieson girl.
What's your name? Smith.
Jasper.
Jasper F.
Occupation? I am a bookkeeper.
Uh-huh.
Jasper F.
Smith.
Bookkeeper.
Did you kill the Jamieson girl? No? Did you see anybody else kill her? No? Good.
We've got that straight.
It's my theory Yeah, I know and we appreciate your theory, Mr. Smith.
Very, very much.
It indicates civic pride, you know what I mean? But I've got to tell you what I've told the others with civic pride who had a theory.
It just so happens, see, that all three of them Stocking Murders are sewed up tight.
So if that's the only reason you've come to this office on a rainy afternoon No, no, please You've come to the wrong place.
The Jamieson girl wasn't even killed in this district.
Yes, I know that, but I thought if you'd listen to my ideas and Was taken to the East 51st Street station.
East 51st Street.
Who Whom shall I ask for? You ask for Lieutenant King.
He's in charge.
Lieutenant King? Yes, sir.
He'll be glad to listen to you.
Thank you.
Don't forget now.
Ask for Lieutenant King.
Me, I'm a simple Sergeant, see, but him, he's a Lieutenant.
If you'd just listen Good afternoon, Mr. Smith.
What did you say your name was? What did you say your name was again?
Morgan. Cyrus Morgan.
Yeah, Cyrus Morgan.
Okay, what can we do for you? It's about the Stocking Murders.
What about them? Well, I thought Yes, Mr.
Morgan? You thought what? I understand you're in charge of the case.
I was.
Oh? The case is now in the hands of the District Attorney.
But you could give the District Attorney new evidence? We have all the evidence we need.
For all three cases? Well, for the first two.
But it's the third case, the murder of the Jamieson girl I tell you, we could always use someone to testify that they saw Schultz go into the Jamieson girl's place.
Did you see him go in that night? Is that why you're here? No.
No.
Nothing like that.
Then why are you here? My theory is Mr.
Morgan, please, my time is valuable.
If you just spare me a few minutes.
Okay.
Shoot.
Three girls, all very young, all living in walk-up apartments alone.
Then three weeks ago today, the first girl was found by her cleaning woman in her pajamas dead, strangled, with a brand new nylon stocking knotted around her throat.
And on her forehead was scrawled a capital "A" in lipstick.
Then one week later, the second girl was found in her bathrobe, strangled with a stocking, an "A" smeared on her forehead with a lipstick.
And another week later, a third Wait a minute.
Either take the rap for Schultz and confess, or stop handing out details I know by heart.
I assure you I'm very familiar with all three cases.
I happen to be a very busy man.
But, it's the third case, the last murder.
Helen Jamieson was found exactly like the other two.
The next day, we picked up this phony stocking salesman we'd been hunting for since the first murder.
There he was, a look in his eye, gold lipstick in his pocket and he'll get the chair.
So what's your point? The papers say that Schultz hasn't confessed to the Jamieson murder.
Yeah.
So you see We've got him cold on the first two murders and as far as the Jamieson case But you aren't sure that he killed the Jamieson girl.
Don't you see? Supposing somebody else did it? No, now see here, Mr.
Morgan, all three murders fit a pattern.
That's just it! Please, please listen.
The first two murders make a pattern.
The stocking, the lipstick.
So anybody who wanted to kill the third girl could do it the same way without any risk because they could count on the police believing it was the last of a series.
My dear Mr.
Morgan, when you were a child, I bet you were a whiz at cops and robbers.
I say the police are making a mistake! You say, do you? So you think the police are incompetent? No, no.
I Well, I wanna tell you something, you've come to the wrong place to say so.
I didn't mean I know how difficult it is.
It's not difficult at all once you understand it's a pattern.









https://twitter.com/hvom2022/status/1543157459472113664

Twitter

Kerry Burgess

@hvom2022

Alfred Hitchcock Presents s03e32

"Listen, Listen. . . !"

(Priest-bible-thumper and starring-character of story)

You know about the three murders.

Perhaps this is a matter for the police?

I've been to the police.

How can I help you?

By listening.

1:59 AM Jul 2, 2022









https://twitter.com/hvom2022/status/1543157935483719681

Twitter

Kerry Burgess

@hvom2022

From 3/11/1958 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Californians"::"The Marshal" )

2:01 AM Jul 2, 2022









https://twitter.com/hvom2022/status/1543412543930044416

Twitter

Kerry Burgess

@hvom2022

https://imdb.com/title/tt0508191/

Alfred Hitchcock Presents

S3.E32

Listen, Listen.....!

Episode aired May 11, 1958

No one will listen to a mild-mannered man's theory

6:53 PM Jul 2, 2022









https://twitter.com/hvom2022/status/1543179450908430336

Twitter

Kerry Burgess

@hvom2022

Alfred Hitchcock Presents s03e32

"Listen, Listen. . . !"

Take your complaints to the District Attorney. Take them to the Commissioner. Take them to City Hall, for all I care!

3:27 AM Jul 2, 2022









https://twitter.com/hvom2022/status/1543179451848019968

Twitter

Kerry Burgess

@hvom2022

Alfred Hitchcock Presents s03e32

"Listen, Listen. . . !"

But get out of here before I call the psycho ward at the hospital and have you committed as a public nuisance! Hey, what's the matter, you sick?

3:27 AM Jul 2, 2022









https://twitter.com/hvom2022/status/1543179452699488256

Twitter

Kerry Burgess

@hvom2022

Alfred Hitchcock Presents s03e32

"Listen, Listen. . . !"

Pathetic Old Man: No. I'm all right, thank you. A little dizzy, but I'm all right.

You're sure?

3:27 AM Jul 2, 2022









https://twitter.com/hvom2022/status/1543179453605355520

Twitter

Kerry Burgess

@hvom2022

Alfred Hitchcock Presents s03e32

"Listen, Listen. . . !"

Pathetic Old Man: Yes, you see, I forgot about eating lunch. Thank you for listening to me.

Hey, you better get yourself something to eat.

3:27 AM Jul 2, 2022










2006-11-07_7









From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 9:44 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Sleep journal - 2/10/06

Can't remember a single detail about my dreams last night. For the past few hours, I have been feeling drowsy, which seems unusal because I slept til almost 9 this morning. I wonder if they programmed me to start feeling sleepy earlier tonight because they are going to present some new message to me in my sleep tonight.

These foreign dreams are impossible to ignore. It is almost like watching something on tv. I remember I started feeling something unusal about my dreams back when I lived at Oakwood Apts in Bellevue. That would have been late 1999 I think. I was having vivid dreams about a friend of mine. I would wake up calling out her name. I woke up feeling certain she was there in the room with me. I was being told things. In early 2004 when I decided to leave Microsoft, I wonder if I was following instructions that had been given to me in my sleep. It reminds me of something I read the other day about some preamble Thomas Jefferson had written, something to do with establishing religious freedom, with the similarity being something to do with free will, as in you really don't know why you do the things you do. Anyway, the foreign dreams were especially intense when I was living recently in that apt. in Kent. I remember waking up and I had my arm reaching up the wall towards the ceiling. I had the strongest feeling that I had been instructed to do that in my sleep. Sometimes, things....ideas, just seem to come so easily to me. It is all so much easier right now. But I know it is going to end sometime soon. I don't know what it is, but I think it is some kind of "dimming," like a dimmer switch on a light.









From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 6:43 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: those who helped

Kerry Burgess wrote:

http://www.komotv.com/stories/42616.htm

Bystanders tackled a man who swiped a toddler from a stroller Sunday in downtown Portland, authorities said.

[This reminds me of a time when I was at a Dairy Queen near my apartment in Kent. A woman left an infant lying in its carrier on the floor next to me. I was thinking this woman must really trust me to do something like that. It was weird.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 11/27/07 8:53 AM

I complained to the Kent police on 5/4/2005 about the people that were harassing me









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 10/04/09 4:19 PM

I was writing about gravitational lensing and how I wondered how scientists could know how large the universe is if gravity is bending light as it travels over large distances.

I was writing that as I sit there in that apartment in Kent and as I remained hopeful that something would change.









https://twitter.com/hvom2022/status/1543159227673260032

Twitter

Kerry Burgess

@hvom2022

Alfred Hitchcock Presents s03e32

"Listen, Listen. . . !"

(last lines)

Pathetic Old Man: I tried to tell them. They never will believe me now. I haven't the courage to say anything ever again. I tried to make them understand. But they wouldn't listen.

2:06 AM Jul 2, 2022









https://twitter.com/hvom2022/status/1543159228881285120

Twitter

Kerry Burgess

@hvom2022

Alfred Hitchcock Presents s03e32

"Listen, Listen. . . !"

Pathetic Old Man: They wouldn't believe that a mother could do such a thing.

2:06 AM Jul 2, 2022









Jaws (1975)

Mayor Vaughn: Fellows, let's be reasonable, huh? This is not the time or the place to perform some kind of a half-assed autopsy on a fish... And I'm not going to stand here and see that thing cut open and see that little Kintner boy spill out all over the dock.









From 3/11/1958 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Californians"::"The Marshal" ) To 3/3/1987 ( premiere US TV series episode "Frontline"::"Desperately Seeking Baby" ) is 10584 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/25/1994 ( ) is 10584 days



From 3/11/1958 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Californians"::"The Marshal" ) To 3/3/1987 ( premiere US TV series "Spies"::"The Game's Not Over, 'Til the Fat Lady Sings" ) is 10584 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/25/1994 ( ) is 10584 days



From 3/11/1958 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Californians"::"The Marshal" ) To 3/3/1987 ( Ronald Reagan, 40th President of USA: Statement Announcing the Nomination of William H. Webster To Be the Director of Central Intelligence ) is 10584 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/25/1994 ( ) is 10584 days



From 7/23/1975 ( the BASIC computer software agreement between MITS and Microsoft Bill Gates and Paul Allen ) To 10/25/1994 ( ) is 7034 days

7034 = 3517 + 3517

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/20/1975 ( premiere US film "Jaws" ) is 3517 days



From 10/27/1981 ( premiere US TV series episode "Laverne & Shirley"::"It Only Hurts When I Breathe" ) To 10/25/1994 ( ) is 4746 days

4746 = 2373 + 2373

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/2/1972 ( J. Edgar Hoover found dead by his maid ) is 2373 days



From 3/7/1973 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"The Moon and the Desert" ) To 10/25/1994 ( ) is 7902 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/22/1987 ( Fred Astaire dead ) is 7902 days



From 3/9/1454 ( Amerigo Vespucci ) to 2/22/1512 ( Amerigo Vespucci dead ) is 21168 days

21168 = 10584 + 10584

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) to 10/25/1994 ( ) is 10584 days



From 7/4/1919 ( Jack Dempsey defeats Jess Willard in Toledo ) To 6/17/1977 ( Dale Parker dead ) is 21168 days

21168 = 10584 + 10584

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/25/1994 ( ) is 10584 days



From 3/3/1991 ( Rodney King lures out Los Angeles police officers to a mainstream-media circus event ) To 10/25/1994 ( ) is 1332 days

1332 = 666 + 666

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/30/1967 ( Thurgood Marshall, in office, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States ) is 666 days



http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/unthinkable_2.html

tru TV

By Rachel Pergament

Susan watched the car submerge into the lake. She turned away from the sinking car and began to run toward a small house. The story that Susan would tell would capture the nation's sympathy. Susan's story would also raise doubts in some and cause a community to question some of its own citizens, based solely on the race of those citizens.

After the truth was revealed, many would try to imagine the thoughts running through Susan Smith's head the night of October 25, 1994, when she took the lives of her children.









Chicago Tribune, October 28, 1994

Father's plea to carjacker: Return my kids

"I just feel hopeless. I can't do enough. My children wanted me. They needed me. And now I can't help them," Mrs. Smith said. "I just feel like such a failure."









https://twitter.com/hvom2022/status/1544172855700516864

Twitter

Kerry Burgess

@hvom2022

o/

What I still don't understand is why he bought that boat.

I mean, he and Thedia couldn't afford their own place for us to live and yet he buys a fancy fishing-boat?

9:14 PM Jul 4, 2022









by me, Kerry Burgess, NOVEMBER 10, 2015

I sit here now and counted off that was her 5th marriage. There was Joseph Burgess first. Then James, Dale, Randy, and by then Denzil. So that was only five.









by me, Kerry Burgess, July 20, 2019

The only person other than Thedia who laid hands on me as a child was her third husband, Dale Parker. He gave me a spanking one time. Soon after, as I sat inside his parents house watching cartoons on tv, he electrocuted himself under her car with a power drill one day all by himself out there, didn't survive, was probably lying there dead for hours before being discovered when the rest of the family returned home and pulled in the driveway.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 10/14/2006 5:14 PM

From what I’ve read so far, they started that phrase during the marketing for Windows 95. In my “memory,” I remember talking to a lawyer that Thedia was friends with in Ashdown. His first name was, I think, Mickey. Can’t remember his last name. I think he specialized in real estate. Thedia’s friend, Freda, worked in his office. I was back there in Ashdown on vacation around the time Windows 95 released and I remember Mickey showing me a copy of Windows 95 he had just bought. I went to work as a contractor about two months after Windows 95 released. It was in those first days I worked there when that guy named Lex asked me what I thought about the new series “JAG.”









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 01/19/07 11:14 PM

I have been thinking that I survived a crash in an L-1011 aircraft on 6/27/94.

In the following year, Windows 95 was released on 8/24/95.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0535458/

IMDb

The Californians

S1.E24

The Marshal

Episode aired Mar 11, 1958









https://imdb.com/title/tt0508191/

Alfred Hitchcock Presents

S3.E32

Listen, Listen.....!

Episode aired May 11, 1958

No one will listen to a mild-mannered man's theory










2000-09-17_0-a









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: August 6, 2006

The "Aqua Man" character was a favorite of mine especially when mom took us swimming in the summers to Lake Greeson and Dierks Lake. I guess these memories represent something else









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 12/27/06 11:26 AM

That checkerboard pattern reminds me of a toy miniature airplane I had as a kid. I was swimming in Lake Greeson one day and playing with it but lost it somewhere in the water. I looked all over for it but could never find it and was really disappointed to lose it. I have also wondered many times, even as recently as yesterday, about Lake Greeson. There must be something there but I can't figure out what it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Greeson

Lake Greeson Is a lake 6 miles out of Murfreesboro, Arkansas formed from the Little Missouri River that is famous for its scenery and recreation, in fact it has 15 parks which you can go camping, fishing, boating, biking, and swimming.










1978-06-05_0-a










google-streetview_lake-greeson-ar_7522_1


google-streetview_lake-greeson-ar_7522_2









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 01/22/10 2:51 PM

Stephen King, according to the wiki article, publishes "Carrie" as his first novel under his name on 4/24/1974. I have a false memory of Dale Parker's brother talking to me about when he went to see the film in the theatre when it premiered which I think was 1976.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 09/15/07 4:09 PM

Thedia was married to Dale Parker at the time and we lived in that trailer north of De Queen that I was writing about earlier. That was the place where I wanted to build an elaborate fort in the woods behind the trailer lot and there was that dirt embankment I wanted to cut out a passage so we could ride our bicycles through there. I also noted the creek I found back there that I was very excited about.

09/15/07 5:58 PM

I keep having these curious sensations that seem to be of me landing on the ground, and I assume I am strapped to a parachute because I can't see it. In these sensations, I am almost, but partially, visualizing myself looking down at my legs as I am about to hit the ground. I can see my black military boots and I am wearing what seems to be a green flight pressure suit that fighter jet pilots would wear.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 10/3/2006 6:48 PM

That “memory” I wrote of a while back, can’t remember when it was. I wrote about a time when Thedia was married to Dale Parker and we were living in the house of his mother and step-father. The operative detail of the memory was about me mowing the lawn and thinking of carving out a message in the grass that someone could see from above in an airplane. I just started thinking about that again and at first, I thought it had something to do with when I was on Mars. My next thought was that it was when I was lost in the desert in 1986. Now I just thought that maybe it was both. As for Mars, I suspect that I carved out some kind of sign that could be recognized in the future by an orbiting satellite.









From 4/25/1955 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Secret Research Team Here Aided H-Bomb Development ; Project Matterhorn Headed By Wheeler ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith kills her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina AND from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: hours later discovered by me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and reported to other officials in active investigation ) is 14428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent, Washington State, after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I, Kerry Burgess, am secretly drugged against my consent at St. Francis psychiatric hospital in Federal Way, Washington State ) is 14428 days



From 1/19/1993 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 4488 days

4488 = 2244 + 2244

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/25/1971 ( George W. Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days



From 12/19/1915 ( Alois Alzheimer dead ) To 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 28856 days

28856 = 14428 + 14428

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 14428 days



From 2/22/1950 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Men Have To Decide Concerning Religion [superstition, for-sale; profit-motive, immoral wishful-thinking], Bishop Neill Asserts ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 20160 days

20160 = 10080 + 10080

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) is 10080 days



From 1/3/1993 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"::series premiere episode "Emissary" ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 4504 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/3/1978 ( New York Post "He's first human clone" ) is 4504 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 5768 days

5768 = 2884 + 2884

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/25/1973 ( Docutel Corporation - United States Patent 3,761,682 - Credit Card Automatic Currency Dispenser ) is 2884 days



From 3/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate and possibly - or something - the date of the secret, doctorate-degree credential from Princeton University, I can only theorize, struggling to understand ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 5163 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/22/1979 ( Jimmy Carter, 39th President of USA: Windfall Profits Tax Legislation Statement by the President ) is 5163 days



From 5/19/1957 ( premiere US film "The Oklahoman" ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 14428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 14428 days



From 9/26/1905 ( Annalen der Physik publishes the Albert Einstein paper "On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies" ) To 9/27/1984 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: "UA from class from 0600-0800" "You received CO's NJP for this offense" - Unauthorized Absence from class from 6 AM to 8 AM - Service School Command, Orlando Florida - Basic Electricity & Electronics School, US Navy Electronics Technician (ET) formal course of instruction ) is 28856 days

28856 = 14428 + 14428

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 14428 days



From 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 14872 days

14872 = 7436 + 7436

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/13/1986 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft IPO ) is 7436 days



From 1/20/1953 ( Jeffrey Epstein ) To 7/22/1992 ( George Bush, 41st President of USA: Executive Order 12812 - Declassification and Release of Materials Pertaining to Prisoners of War and Missing in Action ) is 14428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 14428 days



From 5/4/1927 ( the official Articles of Incorporation were filed for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences ) To 11/3/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Dagger of the Mind" ) is 14428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 14428 days



From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 3597 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/8/1975 ( premiere US TV series "The Invisible Man" ) is 3597 days



From 6/22/1903 ( John Dillinger ) To 6/23/1982 ( Ronald Reagan, 40th President of USA: Remarks on Signing the Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 ) is 28856 days

28856 = 14428 + 14428

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 14428 days



From 12/4/1954 ( in Miami Florida the first Burger King restaurant opens ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



From 1/19/1953 ( Harry Truman, 33rd President of USA: Executive Order 10431 - National Security Medal ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/25/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 2/2/1942 ( premiere US film "Kings Row" ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 23102 days

23102 = 11551 + 11551

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/18/1997 ( {Puppet-in-chief} Bill Clinton, 40th President of USA: Statement on the Return of Mir Aimal Kansi to the United States ) is 11551 days



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM

May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.










1992-07-22_0-a









http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/231840/Geronimo

Encyclopædia Britannica

Geronimo

Geronimo, Indian name Goyathlay (“One Who Yawns”) (born June 1829, No-Doyohn Canyon, Mex.—died Feb. 17, 1909, Fort Sill, Okla., U.S.), Bedonkohe Apache leader of the Chiricahua Apache, who led his people’s defense of their homeland against the military might of the United States.









Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "Emissary" (part 1) - tv-series Season 1 Episode 1 - 01/03/1993

(from internet transcript)

OPAKA: Have you ever explored your pagh, Commander?

SISKO: Pagh?

OPAKA: A Bajoran draws courage from his spiritual life. Our life-force, our pagh, is replenished by the Prophets.

(She squeezes the lobe.)

OPAKA: Breathe.

SISKO: Kai Opaka, if we could discuss

OPAKA: Breathe! Ironic. One who does not wish to be among us is to be the Emissary.









http://ew.com/article/2004/06/07/ronald-reagans-five-most-memorable-movies/

Entertainment Weekly

Ronald Reagan's five most memorable movies

GARY SUSMAN June 07, 2004 AT 04:00 AM EDT

Ronald Reagan may have created for himself the greatest leading role any actor ever conceived, but in Hollywood, he was strictly a supporting actor. (When he ran for governor of Calfornia in 1966, his old boss, Warner Bros. chief Jack Warner, said: ”No, no! James Stewart for governor! Ronald Reagan for his best friend!”) Still, the supporting niche required him to be sturdy and dependable, which is the kind of actor he was in his more than 50 films. Though Reagan’s movie career was marked with novelties (getting spattered with oatmeal by a chimp in ”Bedtime for Bonzo”), oddities (creepily romancing a teenage Shirley Temple in ”That Hagen Girl”), and knockoffs (submarine drama ”Hellcats of the Navy,” his only movie with wife Nancy) — the Reagan catalogue is also full of sharp, memorable turns in roles that helped other actors shine. Here are five worth seeking out.

Kings Row (1942) Reagan gave what critics — and probably Reagan himself — considered his best performance in this lavish melodrama about the scandals of a turn-of-the-century small town. Reagan called the film ”my first experience, I suppose, with an acting chore that got down inside and kind of wrung me out.” He plays irreverent playboy Drake McHugh whose liaison with the daughter of the town surgeon leads the vindictive doctor to cut off his legs after Drake is injured in an accident. Reagan’s famously horrified reaction upon waking up to discover the amputations — ”Where’s the rest of me?” — became the title of his 1965 autobiography.










1996-10-29_0-a









Alfred Hitchcock Presents s03e32

"Listen, Listen. . . !"

Police lieutenant King, East 51st Street station: Take your complaints to the District Attorney. Take them to the Commissioner. Take them to City Hall, for all I care! But get out of here before I call the psycho ward at the hospital and have you committed as a public nuisance! Hey, what's the matter, you sick?

Pathetic Old Man: No. I'm all right, thank you. A little dizzy, but I'm all right.

King: You're sure?

Pathetic Old Man: Yes, you see, I forgot about eating lunch. Thank you for listening to me.

King: Hey, you better get yourself something to eat.









Alfred Hitchcock Presents s03e32

"Listen, Listen. . . !"

Take it easy.

Here, sit down.

What's wrong?

I'm a little dizzy. I shouldn't have ordered the wine. I'm not used to wine at all. Will this pay for the drinks? I mustn't stay here anymore! I shouldn't have come here at all!

Well, it's all right, now don't get excited.

The police are fools! And you're a fool, too, for not listening.

Take it easy, you silly old man.

Go home and sleep it off.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 03:11 AM Pacific-time USA Tuesday 07/05/2022