Saturday, March 19, 2011

Astronaut




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/08/07 10:50 PM
I can't remember now all the details in the dream, but I had a very clear and detailed dream a few hours ago where I was wearing a NASA astronaut flight suit. I remember thinking about details of that flight suit. It was orange and I remember thinking that it was similar to a standard U.S. Navy flight suit but the astronaut flight suit had the metal collar on it for the pressurized helmet. There were other details I can't quite articulate now. I can still visualize myself wearing that flight suit and I was walking through the streets in a city but I don't recognize where I was. I can vaguely remember seeing some other people there. I don't recognize the city but it reminds me of walking through the streets of Seattle. There might be other details that I have forgotten. A strange sensation associated with that dream is that I seemed to wake up after I had it and I thought I was going to have to get up out of bed at that point but then I went back to sleep for a while, perhaps a few more hours as I think it was daylight outside when I had that dream about the flight suit and I got out of bed about 10 p.m., and had more dreams but I don't remember any of those now. That is a curious sensation associated with that dream about the flight suit where I thought I was going to have to get out of bed after I had it. Why did I feel that I had to get out of bed?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 November 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/08/07 5:47 AM
I also keep wanting to say there is some important discovery in my mind about space craft propulsion. Something. There is something I have already discovered or something that I have figured out in my subconsious or both. There's something.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 November 2007 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Shepard

Alan Shepard

Alan Bartlett Shepard, Jr. (November 18, 1923 – July 21, 1998) (Rear Admiral, USN, Ret.) was the second person and the first American in space. He later commanded the Apollo 14 mission, and was the fifth person to walk on the moon.










From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 2/5/1971 ( I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon as United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan ) is 4356 days

4356 = 2178 + 2178

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 2/17/1965 ( I am active duty United States Navy SEAL ) is 2178 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_14

Apollo 14

Lunar landing

February 5, 1971 09:18:11 UTC

Lunar surface time 1 d 09 h 30 m 29 s

Apollo 14 was the eighth manned mission in the Apollo program and the third mission to land on the Moon. The nine-day mission was launched on January 31, 1971, with lunar touch down on February 5. The Lunar Module landed in the Fra Mauro formation; this had originally been the target of the ill-fated Apollo 13 mission. During the two lunar EVA's over 100 pounds of moon rocks were collected and several surface experiments, including seismic studies, were carried out. Commander Alan Shepard famously hit two golf balls on the lunar surface with a make-shift club he had brought from Earth.


EVAs

EVA 1 start: February 5, 1971, 14:42:13 UTC
EVA 2 start: February 6, 1971, 08:11:15 UTC


After landing in the Fra Mauro formation - the destination for Apollo 13 - Shepard and Mitchell took two moon walks, adding new seismic studies to the by now familiar Apollo experiment package










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106977/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Fugitive (1993)


Deputy Marshal Samuel Gerard: Look on your maps if you wanna know how to get there!










http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/CGN37.htm

NVR

Naval Vessel Register

SOUTH CAROLINA (CGN 37)
(ex-DLGN 37)
GUIDED MISSILE CRUISER (NUCLEAR-PROPULSION)

Class: CGN 36
Status: Stricken, to be disposed of by recycling

Award Date: 06/13/1968
Keel Date: 12/01/1970
Launch Date: 07/01/1972
Commission Date: 01/25/1975
Decommission Date: 07/30/1999
Stricken Date: 07/30/1999










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenville,_South_Carolina

Greenville, South Carolina

Greenville is the seat of Greenville County, in upstate South Carolina, United States. Greenville is the sixth largest city in the state of South Carolina. One of the principal cities of the Greenville-Mauldin-Easley Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), it had a population of 61,782 as of the year of 2009










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asheville,_North_Carolina

Asheville, North Carolina

Asheville is a city in and the county seat of Buncombe County, North Carolina, United States. It is the largest city in Western North Carolina, and it continues to grow. The U.S. Census Bureau estimates that Asheville's population in 2009 was 76,636.










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Let me make sure I understand you correctly, Commander. A group of cybernetic creatures from the future have travelled back through time to enslave the human race. And you're here to stop them? Hot damn! You're heroic.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker - Starfleet USS Enterprise NCC 1701-E executive officer: We're going to prove it to you.

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge - Starfleet USS Enterprise NCC 1701-E chief engineer: There she is! Beautiful! All right, take a look.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Well, well, well... What have we got here? I love a good peep show. That's a trick. How did you do that?

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge - Starfleet USS Enterprise NCC 1701-E chief engineer: It's your telescope.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten. I wanted to leave the hospital and go back to my apartment the next day, the 5th, but they talked me out of it and I stayed there until the next day, the 6th. I didn’t know which bus would take me back to the Kent Police Department and I ended up having to walk a long ways. With a single red folder in hand, I walked all the way from the intersection of I-5 and Kent-Des Moines Road, taking a left on West Meeker Street, to the Kent Police Department where my Jeep was parked. I saw some chatter online after I got back to my apartment about how interesting it was that I wanted to leave on the 5th, which the date could have been written as 5-5-5. A few days after I got back to my apartment, I ran out of food and went for those 9 days without anything to eat. At the point of a one-way trip to a tall bridge, as a stroke of luck would have it, I discovered that the three hundred dollars in my checking account was then unfrozen and I ate that night. Maybe this happened before the starving period or after, I’m not certain. Actually it was at the end. After nine days, I was going to kill myself rather than stay there for another 30 days or so and starve to death. I had enough money to eat again for a while but I didn’t have enough money to pay the rent, so on May 31st, I moved out. I sleep in my Jeep for the next 14 days before I went into the Redmond Police Department, exhausted, and asked them for help because I had lived in that town before Kent and I had worked for Microsoft, which was based in that town. They didn’t ask me any questions and just dumped me off at the hospital.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 November 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/12/07 4:35 PM
I had some kind of pleasant dream about a function I attended with the U.S. Navy. I was wearing the uniform of a U.S. Navy Captain, but my ribbons were from Kerry Burgess' DD-214. There was a woman with me and I think she was my aide and she was wearing a USN officer's uniform but I can't remember her rank. I remember from the dream that we were attending some kind of function related to an Ohio-class ballistic missile submarine, and we were standing on the brow next to the submarine, but when I saw it, the submarine was a much older boat. It was obviously too old to be an Ohio. Then we were inside at a gathering and I was still in uniform and I want to say it was my USNA class reunion. There weren't very many people there though. But George W. Bush was there. He wouldn't look at me but at one point, he asked if I had anything to say to him. I asked him if he had tried the coffee because it was very good. He made some kind of threat about having me separated from the Navy.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 February 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Planet_of_the_Apes_1968.html

Planet of the Apes


Dr Zira, would you tell...|Bright Eyes to be quiet?
- My name is Taylor.|- Bailiff. Silence the animal.
Wait. Let me...
You may proceed, Mr Prosecutor.
Learned judges, my case is simple.|It is based on our first article of faith.
That the almighty created the ape in his own|image. That he gave him a soul and a mind.
That he set him apart from the beasts of the|jungle and made him the lord of the planet.
These sacred truths are self-evident.
The proper study of apes is apes.
But certain young cynics|have chosen to study man.
Yes. Perverted scientists who advance|an insidious theory called evolution.
Come to the point, Dr Honorious.
The state charges that Dr Zira|and a corrupt surgeon named Galen
experimented on this wounded animal,|tampering with his brain and throat tissues,
to produce a speaking monster.
- That's a lie!|- Mind your tongue, madam.
Did we create his mind as well?
Not only can this man speak,|he can think. He can reason.
That can reason?
With the tribunal's permission, allow me|to expose this hoax by direct examination.
Proceed, doctor. But do not|turn this hearing into a farce.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/08/07 8:20 AM
The zombie pirate have certainly been trying to get to those details. I sense they are plotting something sinister in order to get away with pirating my identity.

And they get to go home every night while they do it while I have to spend 10 years at 100% deployed and that has been the easy part from the past 40 years.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 November 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/08/07 11:32 AM
It's really up to our legal team.

It should be very clear now that Phoebe is an equal partner with me in the business interests I have described.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 November 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/08/07 11:33 AM
I feel a great deal of excitement about the prospect of something happening. I don't know what it will be. Something wonderful, I guess.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 November 2007 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/farce

farce


foolish show; mockery; a ridiculous sham.

A ludicrous, empty show; a mockery










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-211.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X11 - RESURRECTION SHIP (1)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 06-JAN-2006


Pegasus - War Room and Cain's Office

The scene alternates between two conversations. Cain and Fisk; and Starbuck and Adama

Cain: Jack, I want to transfer a detachment of marines to Galactica. And I want you to handpick them. Completely reliable. Completely loyal. Razors.

Adama: I have a mission for you, Kara.

Starbuck: Anything for you, you know that.

Adama: Don't accept too quickly. You won't like this one. I don't like it. But I've decided that it has to be done.

Cain: I'm transferring you to Galactica, as well. I'll tell Adama that you're there to be my eyes and ears. He'll hate it. He'll think you're my spy and try to freeze you out of decision-making. But he'll accept it. Now I want you to stay in throughout the attack. Stay with Adama.

Adama: After the attack is completed and you've accounted for your pilots I want you to land your bird on the Pegasus to report directly to CIC. You'll take Lee with you. He'll watch your back.

Cain: Position marines in key positions throughout the ship and keep a squad posted just outside CIC.

Adama: There'll the normal chaos emotional high after the attack.

Cain: They'll be slapping each other on the back, celebrating the victory.

Adama: They'll keep their guard down.

Cain: Security will be lax.

Adama: I will ask for you over the wireless.

Cain: I will call you directly, and when I have you on the line and you hear me give the command, "execute case orange"

Adama: When you hear me say "downfall"

Cain: You are to signal the marines to terminate Adama's command. Starting with Adama.

Adama: I want you to pull out your weapon... and shoot Admiral Cain in the head.










From 4/2/1968 ( premiere US film "2001: A Space Odyssey" ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 14464 days

14464 = 7232 + 7232

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/20/1978 ( premiere US film "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" ) is 7232 days



From 1/8/1965 ( Michelle Forbes ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 15644 days

15644 = 7822 + 7822

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 7822 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only plane crash survivor and Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman - Deputy United States Marshal - killed in the line of duty - Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal that caused the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 4882 days

4882 = 2441 + 2441

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/8/1965 ( premiere US TV series "Days of Our Lives" ) is 2441 days



From 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) To 6/23/2010 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal again contracted a criminal to murder me this day ) is 958 days

958 = 479 + 479

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/24/1960 ( premiere US TV movie "Dillinger" ) is 479 days



From 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) To 6/23/2010 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal again contracted a criminal to murder me this day ) is 958 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/17/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "Alfred Hitchcock Presents"::"Bang! You're Dead" ) is 958 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina the Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess is seriously wounded by gunfire when returning fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 5406 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/20/1973 ( premiere US film "The Laughing Policeman" ) is 5406 days



From 4/2/1978 ( premiere US TV series "Dallas" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina the Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess is seriously wounded by gunfire when returning fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess ) is 5406 days

From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina the Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess is seriously wounded by gunfire when returning fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 5406 days



From 2/1/1940 ( Bibi Besch ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 24752 days

24752 = 12376 + 12376

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina the Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess is seriously wounded by gunfire when returning fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess ) is 12376 days



From 5/5/1961 ( Alan Shepard United States Navy becomes the first United States astronaut in space ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 16988 days

16988 = 8494 + 8494

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/4/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan" ) is 8494 days



From 7/20/1976 ( date hijacked from me:the Viking 1 Mars landing in accordance with my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 11433 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/22/1990 ( premiere US film "RoboCop 2" ) is 11433 days



From 9/3/1976 ( date hijacked from me:the Viking 2 Mars landing in accordance with my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 11388 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/19/1994 ( premiere US TV series "ER"::series premiere episode "24 Hours" ) is 11388 days



From 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:as Tom Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in my privately financed nuclear-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was my first landing the planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 11614 days

11614 = 5807 + 5807

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/25/1975 ( the United States Navy warship USS South Carolina CGN 37 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet service ) is 5807 days



From 6/2/1987 ( premiere US film "The Untouchables" ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 7464 days

7464 = 3732 + 3732

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:as Tom Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in my privately financed nuclear-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was my first landing the planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) is 3732 days



From 6/2/1987 ( premiere US film "The Untouchables" ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 7464 days

7464 = 3732 + 3732

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University doctor of medicine graduate as Dr Thomas Reagan MD ) is 3732 days



From 6/4/1973 ( the United States patent granted for the automatic teller machine ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 12575 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/6/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Fugitive" ) is 12575 days



From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 1711 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/8/1963 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Old Man in the Cave" ) is 1711 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 1644 days

1644 = 822 + 822

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 2/2/1968 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"A Private Little War" ) is 822 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 1644 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 5/4/1970 ( the Kent State shootings ) is 1644 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 1644 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/3/1963 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "Benny Hill"::"Mr. Apollo" ) is 1644 days



From 12/13/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere United Kingdom film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 3982 days

3982 = 1991 + 1991

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates the active felon fugitive from United States of America federal justice and the International Terrorist violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 1991 days



From 7/24/1945 ( Linda Harrison ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 22752 days

22752 = 11376 + 11376

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 4/25/1990 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the United States STS-31 Discovery spacecraft as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan and I personally supervised the deployment of the United States Hubble Space Telescope because I remain the only human to ever travel to another planet in this solar system and because I remain the only human to have ever physically traveled to the outer solar system ) is 11376 days



From 2/8/1968 ( premiere US film "Planet of the Apes" ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 14518 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/2/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek: Voyager"::"Nothing Human" ) is 14518 days



From 4/19/1996 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Twelve Monkeys" ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 4220 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/21/1970 ( premiere US TV series "The Young Lawyers" ) is 4220 days



From 12/31/1974 ( date hijacked from me:the United States of America Privacy Act of 1974 - Public law 93-579 ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 12000 days

12000 = 6000 + 6000

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 8/7/1975 ( Charlize Theron ) is 6000 days



From 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and Kerry Burgess the active duty reservist and US Navy Fire Controlman First Class Petty Officer SW who were both serving the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 6107 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 7/23/1982 ( premiere US film "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" ) is 6107 days



From 11/14/2000 ( premiere US film "Unbreakable" ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 2550 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 2/25/1966 ( Téa Leoni & premiere US TV series episode "Mister Roberts"::"Damn the Torpedoes" ) is 2550 days



From 2/25/1966 ( Téa Leoni & premiere US TV series episode "Mister Roberts"::"Damn the Torpedoes" ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 15231 days

15231 = 7615 + 7616

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/8/1980 ( John William Mauchly - deceased ) is 7615 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/8/1980 ( John William Mauchly - deceased ) is 7616 days



From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - I was onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 7143 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/23/1978 ( premiere US TV series episode "Dallas"::"Reunion - Part 1" ) is 7143 days



From 9/1/1980 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "Wainwright's Law"::series premiere episode "A Death in the Family" ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 9929 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/10/1986 ( the United States Navy battleship USS Missouri BB 63 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet service ) is 9929 days



From 10/9/1992 ( premiere US film "Under Siege" ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 5508 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 12/1/1980 ( premiere US TV series episode "M*A*S*H"::"Cementing Relationships" ) is 5508 days



From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from me and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with my personal assistance as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Tom Reagan the F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 9650 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 8/4/1985 ( Joseph Wayne Burgess - the foster father of Kerry Wayne Burgess - deceased ) is 9650 days



From 11/16/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Night of the Comet" ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 8392 days

8392 = 4196 + 4196

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 8/29/1970 ( the first flight McDonnell Douglas DC-10 jet transport aircraft ) is 4196 days



From 11/19/1953 ( Robert Beltran ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 19712 days

19712 = 9856 + 9856

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 2/26/1986 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft headquarters in Redmond Washington ) is 9856 days



From 1/18/1991 ( premiere US film "Flight of the Intruder" ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 6138 days

6138 = 3069 + 3069

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/29/1967 ( the extensively publicized fire aboard the United States Navy aircraft carrier USS Forrestal CV 59 ) is 3069 days



From 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 196 days

196 = 98 + 98

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 2/8/1966 ( premiere United Kingdom TV miniseries "THe Great British Train Robbery" ) is 98 days



From 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 196 days

196 = 98 + 98

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/9/1959 ( premiere US TV series episode "26 Men"::"The Tiger" ) is 98 days



From 12/4/1981 ( premiere US TV series "Falcon Crest"::series premiere episode "In His Father's House" ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 9470 days

9470 = 4735 + 4735

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 2/19/1972 ( premiere US TV series episode "Bewitched"::"George Washington Zapped Here - Part 1" ) is 4735 days



From 2/2/1961 ( fabrication about Barack Hussein Obama's alleged parents the Soviet Union illegal combatants violently against the United States federal government and to support the incontrovertible fact that Barack Hussein Obama has never been a legal citizen of the United States of America and United States of America public law requires the immediate confinement and deportation of Barack Hussein Obama back to his birth country in Africa ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 17080 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 4/20/2010 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Barack Hussein Obama the Islamic punk for Al Qaeda and the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack destroys the Transocean Deepwater Horizon oil drilling platform with several fatalities ) is 17080 days



From 6/6/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the City of Seattle Washington and Seattle Art Museum Olympic Sculpture Park groundbreaking ) To 11/8/2007 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - Michael Mukasey & George Walker Bush remain incapable of holding any office under the United States of America federal government ) is 885 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/4/1961 ( Barack Hussein Obama the Islamic punk for Al Qaeda and the cowardly violent criminal has never been a legal citizen of the United States of America and Barack Hussein Obama actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government and United States of America public law requires the immediate confinement and deportation of Barack Hussein Obama back to his birth country in Africa ) is 885 days


http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2007_4458531

chron

Houston Chronicle Archives

Mukasey vows to be his own man / But both Bush, Dems have some things they expect

LAURIE KELLMAN Associated Press

Sat 11/10/2007

Houston Chronicle

WASHINGTON - Of neither Washington nor President Bush's Texas power circle, Michael Mukasey won his new job as attorney general in large part by vowing to be his own man.

But Bush, his Capitol Hill allies and congressional Democrats have plenty of expectations for the 66-year-old retired federal judge, and political pressure will be unavoidable.

The president wants him to carry out the administration's terrorism-fighting agenda.

"Judge Mukasey will lead the Justice Department as it works to protect the American people, whether from drug traffickers and other criminals on our streets or from terrorists who seek to attack our homeland," Bush said after the Senate confirmed Mukasey 53-40 late Thursday.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Nazi propaganda

Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestapo

Gestapo

The Gestapo (abbreviation of Geheime Staatspolizei, Secret State Police) was the official secret police of Nazi Germany.


As part of the deal in which Adolf Hitler became Chancellor of Germany, Hermann Göring (future commander of the Luftwaffe and an influential Nazi Party official) was named as Interior Minister of Prussia. This gave him command of the largest police force in Germany. Soon afterward, Göring detached the political and intelligence departments from the police and filled their ranks with Nazis.










http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.










http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode10/usc_sup_01_10_10_A_20_II_30_47A.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

TITLE 10 > Subtitle A > PART II > CHAPTER 47A

CHAPTER 47A—MILITARY COMMISSIONS


SUBCHAPTER III—PRE-TRIAL PROCEDURE (§§ 948q—948s)



http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode10/usc_sup_01_10_10_A_20_II_30_47A_40_III.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

TITLE 10 > Subtitle A > PART II > CHAPTER 47A > SUBCHAPTER III

SUBCHAPTER III—PRE-TRIAL PROCEDURE

§ 948q. Charges and specifications
§ 948r. Exclusion of statements obtained by torture or cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment; prohibition of self-incrimination; admission of other statements of the accused
§ 948s. Service of charges



http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode10/usc_sec_10_00000948---q000-.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

TITLE 10 > Subtitle A > PART II > CHAPTER 47A > SUBCHAPTER III > § 948q

§ 948q. Charges and specifications

(a) Charges and Specifications.— Charges and specifications against an accused in a military commission under this chapter shall be signed by a person subject to chapter 47 of this title under oath before a commissioned officer of the armed forces authorized to administer oaths and shall state—

(1) that the signer has personal knowledge of, or reason to believe, the matters set forth therein; and

(2) that such matters are true in fact to the best of the signer’s knowledge and belief.

(b) Notice to Accused.— Upon the swearing of the charges and specifications in accordance with subsection (a), the accused shall be informed of the charges and specifications against the accused as soon as practicable.










http://www.tv.com/star-trek-voyager/nothing-human/episode/10741/trivia.html

tv.com

Star Trek: Voyager

Season 5, Episode 8

Nothing Human

Air Date

Wednesday December 2, 1998

Quotes

The Doctor: Are we also going to tell them where you honed your surgical techniques? A footnote, perhaps? For further details, see Cardassian death camps.

Moset: Those techniques were crucial this morning. Where was your sarcasm then?

The Doctor: I didn't come here to debate the issue with you, Crell. I came here to inform you of my decision. (reads from padd) "It is my judgment that the Medical Consultant Program and all the algorithms contained therein shall be deleted from the database. In light of recent evidence I cannot in good conscience utilise research that was derived from such inhuman practices.".

Moset: In good conscience. What about the well-being of your crew? You're confronted by new forms of life every day, many of them dangerous. You need me. Delete my program and you violate the first oath you took as a physician: Do no harm.

The Doctor: Do no harm. You have no right to say those words. Computer...

Moset: You can erase my program, Doctor, but you can never change the fact that you've already used some of my research. Where was your conscience when B'Elanna was dying on that table? Ethics? Morality? Conscience? Funny how they all go out the airlock when we need something. Are you and I really so different?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0415752/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Dillinger (1960) (TV)

Country Date

USA 24 June 1960





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dillinger

John Dillinger

John Herbert Dillinger, Jr. (June 22, 1903 – July 22, 1934) was an American gangster and bank-robber in the Depression-era United States. He was charged with the murder of an East Chicago police officer, but never convicted. During his bank heists, a dozen victims—prison officers, police, federal agents, gangsters and civilians—were killed. His gang robbed two dozen banks and four police stations. Dillinger escaped from jail twice.

In 1933-34, among criminals like Lester Gillis (Baby Face Nelson), Pretty Boy Floyd, and Bonnie and Clyde, Dillinger was the most notorious of all. Media reports were spiced with exaggerated accounts of his bravado and daring. The public demanded federal action and J. Edgar Hoover developed a more sophisticated Federal Bureau of Investigation as a weapon against organized crime.

After evading police in four states for almost a year, Dillinger was wounded and returned to his father's home to recover. He returned to Chicago in July 1934 and met his end at the hands of police and federal agents who were informed of his whereabouts by Ana Cumpanas. On July 22, the police and Division of Investigation closed in on the Biograph Theater. Federal agents, led by Melvin Purvis, moved to arrest him as he left the theater. He pulled a weapon and attempted to flee but was shot three times and killed.


Bank robberies

The Bureau of Investigation (BOI, a precursor of The FBI) was brought into the investigation to help identify the criminals, although the men had not violated any federal law. It was one of the first cases in which The BOI intervened in matters outside its jurisdiction. Using their superior fingerprint matching technology, they successfully identified all of the suspects and issued national bulletins offering rewards for their capture.

Dillinger and his gang, in the meantime, began a streak of bank robberies across Indiana, although the first bank he ever robbed was The National Bank in New Carlisle, Ohio of $10,600 on June 10, 1933. Among Dillinger's more celebrated exploits involved his pretending to be a sales representative for a company that sold bank alarm systems. He reportedly entered a number of Indiana and Ohio banks and used this ruse to assess security systems and bank vaults of prospective targets. Another time, the gang pretended to be part of a film company that was scouting locations for a "bank robbery" scene. Bystanders stood and smiled as a real robbery ensued and Dillinger and friends escaped with the loot.


To obtain more supplies, the gang attacked the state police arsenals in Auburn and Peru, stealing machine guns, rifles, revolvers, ammunition and bulletproof vests. They then headed to Chicago to hide out.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0508131

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Alfred Hitchcock Presents (TV series 1955–1962)

Bang! You're Dead (#7.2)


Alfred Hitchcock ... Himself - Host


Release Date: 17 October 1961 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070292/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Laughing Policeman (1973)

Country Date

USA 20 December 1973 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0553300

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Dallas (TV series 1978–1991)

Digger's Daughter (#1.1)


Larry Hagman ... J.R. Ewing


Release Date: 2 April 1978 (USA)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD2_1991.html

Flight Of The Intruder


God, look at those mothers.
Rows and rows of them.
If we just knew where that was.
People's Resistance Park, Park of the People.
It's there somewhere.
So that's the Land of Oz.
Need some help?
No.
Red River, Paul Doumier Bridge.
Then you follow the main boulevard, you go right to it.
People's Resistance Park.
It's right across the square from the national assembly.
SAM City, man.
You guys must be nuts.
The air force won't give me any pictures of downtown.
I'd have to send for 'em.
That would be like robbing a bank
and using your own car for the getaway.










http://www.cswap.com/1982/Star_Trek:_The_Wrath_of_Khan/cap/en/25fps/a/01_09

Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan


1:08:26
I don't understand!
Who's responsible for all this?

1:08:30
Who is Khan?





http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0084726/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan (1982)


Kirk: Khan, you bloodsucker. You're going to have to do your own dirty work now! Do you hear me? Do you?

Khan: Kirk? You're still alive, my old friend?

Kirk: Still, "old friend!" You've managed to kill everyone else, but like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target!

Khan: Perhaps I no longer need to try, Admiral.





http://www.cswap.com/1982/Star_Trek:_The_Wrath_of_Khan/cap/en/25fps/a/00_13

Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan


:13:07
Thanks a lot.
No respect from my offspring.

:13:10
Par for the course. Are you teaming
up with me for bridge after dinner?

:13:14
Maybe.

:13:16
What is it?

:13:19
Every time we have dealings
with Starfleet, I get nervous.

:13:24
We are dealing with something that...

:13:26
..could be perverted
into a dreadful weapon.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Princeton_(CG-59)

USS Princeton (CG-59)

USS Princeton (CG-59) is a Ticonderoga-class guided missile cruiser serving in the United States Navy. Armed with naval guns and anti-air, anti-surface, and anti-submarine missiles, plus other weapons, she is equipped for surface-to-air, surface-to-surface, and anti-submarine warfare. She also is the home of two Seahawk LAMPS III helicopters. This warship is named for the Revolutionary War victories over the British by George Washington in and around the town of Princeton, New Jersey.


On the morning of 18 February 1991, during Operation Desert Storm, Princeton was patrolling an operating area 28 nautical miles (52 km) off Failaka Island in the Persian Gulf, on the west side of the decoy U.S. Marine and naval invasion forces afloat. Two Italian-made MN103 Manta bottom-mounted influence mines detonated, one just under the port rudder and the other just forward of the starboard bow, most likely a sympathetic detonation caused by the first explosion. The blasts cracked the superstructure, buckled three lines in the hull, jammed the port rudder, flooded the #3 switchboard room through chilled water pipe cracks, and damaged the starboard propeller shaft.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083642/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas (1982)

Country Date

USA 23 July 1982










http://channel9.msdn.com/shows/History/The-History-of-Microsoft-1986/


The History of Microsoft - 1986


February 26, 1986

Microsoft moves to its new Corporate Campus, buildings 1 through 4, in Redmond, Washington.










1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" DVD video:

01:09:24


US Navy Lieutenant Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: You know what this is? It's the yellow brick road.

US Navy Lieutenant Commander Virgil 'Tiger' Cole - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder bombardier navigator: In three nights we hit the power plant at Bac Yang. We'll be carrying thousand-pound Snake Eyes instead of five hundred's.

US Navy Lieutenant Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: That's right. When we drop them, we drop them retarded. I'll bet we can get really low - maybe even two hundred feet.

US Navy Lieutenant Commander Virgil 'Tiger' Cole - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder bombardier navigator: We can use two on the power plant, and that leaves us eight for SAM City.