Monday, March 14, 2011

To the Moon, Alice.




Damn. When did I have that dream? Was that dream before the earthquake and tsunami in Japan recently? I think so but I cannot recall for certain. If it was before the earthquake then the dream was about one day before the earthquake and tsunami. I would not even note it here because I am not certain if I had the dream before the earthquake but yet I feel compelled to note it here now. Only just a few minutes ago did I start thinking that dream is some kind of precognitive awareness vision of that earthquake and tsunami and the third nuclear reactor that is in trouble that I just saw the headline for.

In the dream, of which there were other scenes that I have forgotten too much now to describe, a woman from the past life of the artificial memory of Kerry Burgess told me in the dream that she could not go somewhere with me later that day because she and her mother were "going to the Moon." Later, or earlier, I am not certain of the sequence, I could feel, in the dream, as she she blew on my exposed skin the same way that the "Borg Queen" does to "Data" in the 1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact."

Since after writing these details I am still not certain if the dream happened before the earthquake, perhaps because I don't want to know, I still am not certain of which happened first but yet I am compelled today to note here that dream.