Monday, February 18, 2013

Lesa Jewell




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 10:13 AM

To:

Subject: RE: Lesa Jewell


I didn’t have many friends when I went to school in Ashdown but I had a lot more than when I went to school in De Queen. There were people that would hang around me at Ashdown and Lesa started hanging around me when I moved to Ashdown to begin 9th grade and I always liked her and she was one person I interacted with a lot over the years. We communicated by email for a while not too long ago when I was still working at Microsoft. I can remember trading emails with her back after 9-11 and I think I can remember communicating with her in 2002. Maybe in 2003 too but I don’t recall.


The weird part is that a few minutes after I sent that last email to you that “NCIS: Los Angeles” television series episode broadcast nationwide revealed the villain was a woman named “Lisa Tran.” She was embezzling from the campaign of a US Senator candidate for an amount I infer to be half of forty four million dollars and then the episode closes with “Agent Kensi” telling “Lisa” to put down the gun because otherwise it all would end badly for her and then “Kensi” shoots “Lisa” a couple times and seems to kill her.

I stopped publishing observations on my blog because I decided this entire world is artificial.

The only thing that seems real anymore is pain. Pain is real.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 October 2012 except ends]


- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:34 AM Pacific Time USA Monday 18 February 2013