Friday, May 31, 2013

Beating up a whore is not domestic-abuse to you, is it, Stewie.




http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Doral: Wait a minute, who put you in charge?

Roslin: Well, that's a good question.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0576927/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


Death Has a Shadow (1999)

Quotes


Peter Griffin: But where are those old fashioned values, on which we used to rely.

Lois Griffin: Lucky there's a family guy.

Peter Griffin: Lucky there's a man who, positively can do, all the things that make us.





http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


[Picard's quarters]

PICARD: Yes. Come. ...Yes, Counselor. Is there something I can do for you?

TROI: I've come to see if there's anything I can do for you.

PICARD: Oh, it's just family matters. ...You never met my brother










http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/january/17/newsid_2530000/2530375.stm



BBC


ON THIS DAY 17 January


1991: 'Mother of all Battles' begins

The Gulf War Allies have sent hundreds of planes on bombing raids into Iraq, at the start of Operation Desert Storm.



http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/edward-viii-abdicates


HISTORY


THIS DAY IN HISTORY


Dec 11, 1936:

Edward VIII abdicates

After ruling for less than one year, Edward VIII becomes the first English monarch to voluntarily abdicate the throne. He chose to abdicate after the British government, public, and the Church of England condemned his decision to marry the American divorcée Wallis Warfield Simpson. On the evening of December 11, he gave a radio address in which he explained, "I have found it impossible to carry on the heavy burden of responsibility and to discharge the duties of king, as I would wish to do, without the help and support of the woman I love."



http://articles.latimes.com/1992-11-21/news/mn-738_1_windsor-castle


Los Angeles Times


Windsor Castle Badly Damaged by Stubborn Fire

November 21, 1992 WILLIAM TUOHY TIMES STAFF WRITER

LONDON — Windsor Castle, the home of Britain's Royal Family for more than eight centuries, suffered "enormous" damage from a tenacious fire that raged for hours Friday.

Each time firefighters reported that the blaze was under control, it appeared to erupt again--as it did at 7 p.m., almost eight hours after it began.










http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/gulf/script_a.html


FRONTLINE


FRONTLINE Show #1407T

Air Date: January 28, 1997


NARRATOR: Before the planes could attack, Task Force Normandy would fire the first shots of the war. Its Apache gunships had been training for months. Their mission was vital: to destroy at all costs two Iraqi radar sites that would otherwise give Baghdad an early warning of what was to come.

[1:00 A.M., January 17, 1991] It was a moonless night. Eight Apaches armed with Hellfire missiles took off towards Iraq. This is a pilot's eye view, videotape from one helicopter's night vision camera. The gunships flew just a few feet off the desert until they were eight miles from the radar dishes.

Lt. TOM DREW, Task Force Normandy: We slowed our air speed to about 40 knots, came up on line, all abreast, so we're all the same distance from the target. And at this point, I'm not looking through my goggles. I'm looking at a T.V. screen right in front of me. Watched the clock tick to zero and I gave the code word "Get some." At that point, everybody fired their Hellfires.

Get some!

1st HELICOPTER PILOT: Second missile.

NARRATOR: From a range of four miles, each crew aimed a laser beam that guided their missiles. The Iraqis had anti-aircraft guns, but could not see or hear the helicopters. This was a new kind of war.










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Independence_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_03

Independence Day


:04:23
Radar reception has been impaired,
but we were able to get these.

:04:27
We estimate that it has
a diameter of over 550km

:04:32
and a mass roughly
one fourth the size of our moon.

:04:35
What the hell is it? A meteor?

:04:38
- No, sir.
- No, definitely not.

:04:41
- How do you know?
- Well, sir, it's slowing down.

:04:45
- It's what?










http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?release=2013-163



NASA

Jet Propulsion Laboratory


Asteroid 1998 QE2 to Sail Past Earth Nine Times Larger Than Cruise Ship


May 15, 2013

On May 31, 2013, asteroid 1998 QE2 will sail serenely past Earth


The asteroid, which is believed to be about 1.7 miles (2.7 kilometers) or nine Queen Elizabeth 2 ship-lengths in size, is not named after that 12-decked, transatlantic-crossing flagship for the Cunard Line. Instead, the name is assigned by the NASA-supported Minor Planet Center in Cambridge, Mass., which gives each newly discovered asteroid a provisional designation starting with the year of first detection, along with an alphanumeric code indicating the half-month it was discovered, and the sequence within that half-month.










http://www.tv.com/shows/have-gun-will-travel/the-princess-and-the-gunfighter-124735/


tv.com


Have Gun - Will Travel Season 4 Episode 19

The Princess and the Gunfighter


AIRED: 1/21/61





http://www.tv.com/shows/have-gun-will-travel/the-princess-and-the-gunfighter-124735/trivia/


tv.com


Have Gun - Will Travel Season 4 Episode 19

The Princess and the Gunfighter

QUOTES


Serafina: There is something I must tell you. No, you must let me. I lied to you. I'm not what I seemed. I am--

Paladin: Princess Alisna Serafina of Montenegro.

Serafina: You knew? (Paladin hands her his card) You were paid to come after me. To bring me back here as a prisoner. You are a gigolo!

Paladin: No. Whatever happened between us was part of no bargain. By being what you are--a promise of fulfillment, and beauty, and peace, you made my job infinitely more difficult, not easier.

Serafina: I'm surprised you've not used up your store of pretty speeches.

Paladin: Whatever I said to you, I meant.

Serafina: How much did they pay you for me?

Paladin: Nothing yet. Cash on delivery.

Serafina: I'm ready. Will you bring me to them bound?

Paladin: You don't have to go. I'll take you anywhere you want to go. On one condition.

Serafina: And what is that?

Paladin: That it be truly what you want. You remember Marcus Aurelius?

Serafina: Yes.

Paladin: Well, he said another thing. He said that duty is like a man's shadow. He may cast his eyes away from it, yet will it follow him even as he flees. There are some people born to obligations which they can not run away from without causing suffering to many others.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/19/08 08/19/08 4:09 AM

Every time I look at this photo of the Saturn moon Phoebe I always tend to linger on that location marked Euphemus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Phoebe_2005_Mercator_PIA07795.jpg

Image:Phoebe 2005 Mercator PIA07795.jpg



I am not certain if that is where I landed or if it is just an area of high interest to me.

As I was waking up a few minutes ago, my waking or half-sleeping mind was pondering the landing cycle I made on 6/7/1976 and I was thinking of such details as the burn I made in my landing craft after I separated from the Orion ship. The Orion ship proceeded for some kind of orbital rendevous with the planet Saturn and I broke away from the intertia of the Orion ship so I could plunge into the gravity of the moon Phoebe. I made a long burn about 1 hour before landing and then I rotated around to view the approach and then made some minor thruster burns before the final approach. The sunrise cycle on the moon Phoebe is about 9 hours and I landed about 6 hours before the next sunrise. I took a nap on a special kind of couch I had in that landing craft and then I woke up about 3 hours later and began suiting up for EVA which was more difficult because my right arm was still barely usable. I awoke today thinking I was in very good spirits though. I went outside to watch the sunrise and to survey the terrain and I had a camera set to first capture my egress to the surface for the first time and then to record me watching the sunrise. I spoke to myself about how I had been anticipating that moment watching the sun rise over the horizon of the Saturn moon Phoebe back in November 1975 as Phoebe and I watched the sun rise that morning before I left Earth. I also commented to the camera that the surface of the Saturn moon Phoebe was probably the spookiest place I had ever been and I had been to 3 other spooky places before in my life.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 August 2008 excerpt ends]










From 1/21/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "Have Gun - Will Travel"::"The Princess and the Gunfighter" ) To 8/19/2008 ( "Every time I look at this photo" ) is 17377 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/31/2013 ( --- ) is 17377 days



From 1/21/1961 ( the United States Navy USS George Washington SSBN 598 completes its first strategic deterrent patrol ) To 8/19/2008 ( "Every time I look at this photo" ) is 17377 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/31/2013 ( --- ) is 17377 days



From 12/26/1958 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Further Adventures of Ellery Queen"::"The Hollow Man" ) To 5/31/2013 ( --- ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 12/1/1943 ( premiere US film "The Present with a Future" ) To 5/31/2013 ( --- ) is 25384 days

25384 = 12692 + 12692

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/2/2000 ( premiere US film "Hollow Man" ) is 12692 days



From 1/4/1953 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Cisco Kid"::"The Devil's Deputy" ) To 8/2/2000 ( premiere US film "Hollow Man" ) is 17377 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/31/2013 ( --- ) is 17377 days



From 1/4/1953 ( premiere US TV movie "Home Is the Sailor" ) To 8/2/2000 ( premiere US film "Hollow Man" ) is 17377 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/31/2013 ( --- ) is 17377 days



From 1/4/1953 ( premiere US TV series episode "Omnibus"::"The Man in the Cool Cool Moon" ) To 8/2/2000 ( premiere US film "Hollow Man" ) is 17377 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/31/2013 ( --- ) is 17377 days



From 5/24/1947 ( premiere US film "The Law Comes to Gunsight" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 17377 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/31/2013 ( --- ) is 17377 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 5/31/2013 ( --- ) is 8112 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/18/1988 ( premiere US TV movie "What Price Victory" ) is 8112 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 5/31/2013 ( --- ) is 8112 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/18/1988 ( premiere US TV series "The Home Show" ) is 8112 days



From 8/18/1943 ( premiere US film "Beyond the Last Frontier" ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 17377 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/31/2013 ( --- ) is 17377 days










http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/news/asteroid20130530.html


NASA


Asteroid and Comet Watch


NASA Radar Reveals Asteroid Has Its Own Moon 05.30.13

PASADENA, Calif. -- A sequence of radar images of asteroid 1998 QE2 was obtained on the evening of May 29, 2013, by NASA scientists using the 230-foot (70-meter) Deep Space Network antenna at Goldstone, Calif., when the asteroid was about 3.75 million miles (6 million kilometers) from Earth, which is 15.6 lunar distances.

The radar imagery revealed that 1998 QE2 is a binary asteroid. In the near-Earth population, about 16 percent of asteroids that are about 655 feet (200 meters) or larger are binary or triple systems. Radar images suggest that the main body, or primary, is approximately 1.7 miles (2.7 kilometers) in diameter and has a rotation period of less than four hours. Also revealed in the radar imagery of 1998 QE2 are several dark surface features that suggest large concavities. The preliminary estimate for the size of the asteroid's satellite, or moon, is approximately 2,000 feet (600 meters) wide. The radar collage covers a little bit more than two hours.

The radar observations were led by scientist Marina Brozovic of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif.

The closest approach of the asteroid occurs on May 31 at 1:59 p.m. Pacific










AND I AIN'T GOT NO BODY!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:39 AM Thursday, September 15, 2011


That damned brake.





I awoke with a new perception about the dream I had just before waking up this morning where I again found myself in a dream stomping on the brake pedal of the automobile I was driving. In that dream, first was while going forward and then again while the car rolled backwards.

Just as I woke up this morning, I saw myself driving along a city street and then I saw a motorcycle police office seeming to take notice that I was driving forty five miles per hour through a thirty five mph zone and I knew I was going to get a speeding ticket. I accidentally hit the horn in the center of the steering wheel instead of trying to hit the brake with my foot in the floor. Then I was stomping the brake pedal on the floor and I was approaching a stop sign and I was frustrated because I wasn't slowing down and then I made a right turn at the stop sign and then there were signs along the darkened road indicating there was no parking on the roadside so I drove on a ways until I found a gas station where I was going to pull in and wait for the police officer to catch up with me. Then I was in the parking lot and two people in a car which was not marked as a police car were saying something to me and in the dream I think the passenger was asking me something about why I run from a police officer chasing me , because I had seen in my rear view mirror a marked police car go through that same stop sign where I made a right turn but he made a left turn and was going the other way from my direction, and then there was some dialog that cleared that up and then the driver got out and was going to write me a speeding ticket and he asked me something about "Icarus" and he might have asked me in casual conversation if I had seen lately "Dr. Icarus Crane" and after waking up, or in the dream, I understood he was referring to the "Dr. Rush" character from the television series "Stargate Universe," which could be something I dreamed about because I already have a series of blog plans planned out for today on a similar topic, and then I was sitting in my cluttered car and we were in a different part of the same parking lot and the police officer was writing me a speeding ticket for 45 in a 35 and I was stomping on the brake pedal because the car was rolling backwards and the brake pedal was not working and ten years ago I would have written about this dream and I would have wrote that was a foreign dream where the narrator told me just as I woke up that I should try the emergency brake to get the car to stop.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Independence_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_03

Independence Day


:04:35
What the hell is it? A meteor?

:04:38
- No, sir.
- No, definitely not.

:04:41
- How do you know?
- Well, sir, it's slowing down.

:04:45
- It's what?
- It's slowing down, sir.

:04:56
Get me the Secretary of Defense.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


Independence Day (1996)

Quotes


Russel Casse: I picked a hell of a day to quit drinkin'.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


Independence Day (1996)

Quotes


Constance: Now what do we do?

President Thomas Whitmore: Address the nation.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


Independence Day (1996)

Quotes


[the President briefs the pilots before the final attack]

President Thomas Whitmore: Good morning.

[PA doesn't work. Turns it on]

President Thomas Whitmore: Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


Independence Day (1996)

Quotes


President Thomas Whitmore: [addressing the nation] If you feel compelled to leave these cities, please do so, in an orderly fashion.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:55 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 31 May 2013