Saturday, January 25, 2014

Enemy at the Gates (2001)




2001 film "Enemy at the Gates" DVD video":

00:01:35


Young Vassili Zaitsev: I am a stone. I do not move. Very slowly, I put snow in my mouth, then he won't see my breath. I take my time. I let him come closer. I have only one bullet. I am at his eye. Very gently, my finger presses on the trigger. I do not tremble. I have no fear. I'm a big boy now.

Grandfather: Ready, Vassili? Now, Vassili. Fire! Fire, Vassili! Fire!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: May 2006


They examined my most memorable experiences and determined which features made the most impression, or imprint to my mind. Then, they substituted other events, possibly even real experiences, with those other events. The most memorable event was hitting that 9 point with my 35-caliber. I was standing there at my assigned spot listening to the dogs barking, knowing that something was going to happen in front of me. Micheal was off to my left a pretty good ways. I remember worrying a lot about that later because I remember thinking how stupid we were for not establishing rules on what to do if a deer jumped out in between us which was very likely. We were on that underground natural gas pipeline and I wasn't too far from where I got my red Ford stuck that time, although that incident happened much later I think. That corridor through the trees represents a specific place or maybe it symbolizes certain conditions or circumstances. Anyway, the 9 point glided in to my view from the right and then just stopped in front of me. I fired three times at it but missed. I'm not sure if those missed rounds actually represent misses or if it represents lack of discipline during combat. For the fourth round, I gave up on using the scope, which was unnecessary really, and switched to iron sights and nailed it. It jumped up slightly into the air and then dropped, shifted, a little bit to my left.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/O/Officer_and_a_Gentleman_An%20.html


Officer and a Gentleman An


You dumb, fucking Okie.|I was your friend.
Why didn't you come|and talk to me about it?
You didn't even try.










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1994_1236513

chron Houston Chronicle Archives


Houston Chronicle News Services

FRI 11/04/1994 HOUSTON CHRONICLE


On Thursday, in an interview on the CBS News program "This Morning," Smith said that she had agreed to let the authorities search her home on Wednesday but that she did not know what they were looking for.

With her husband by her side for the interview, she denied knowing anything about the whereabouts of their two sons.

"I did not have anything to do with the abduction of my children," Smith said in the interview.

"I don't think that any parent could love my children more than I do, and I would never even think about doing anything that would harm them," she added. "It's really painful to have the finger pointed at you when it's your children involved."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093640/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

No Way Out (1987)


David: [after the computer has finished regenerating the Polaroid negative] Hey, take a look at this. Somebody get Donovan down here! It's Commander Farrell.










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/transcripts/406.shtml

GateWorld


TABULA RASA

EPISODE NUMBER - 406

DVD DISC - Season 4, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 11.02.07


LORNE: And who are you?

DEX: Look in your pocket.

LORNE: What?

DEX (sternly): Just look in your vest pocket.

(Lorne reaches into his pocket and pulls out what's inside. It's a Polaroid photograph of John. Written on the white strip at the bottom are the words: LT. COL. JOHN SHEPPARD. HE IS YOUR COMMANDING OFFICER. TRUST HIM!)

DEX: You took a picture of him just in case it came to this. I was there.

LORNE (to his team): He's telling the truth. (He looks at John.) This is our commanding officer.

SHEPPARD (vaguely): That's right. I am your commanding officer, so you should do what I say.

LORNE: Yes, sir.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0215750/releaseinfo

IMDb


Enemy at the Gates (2001)

Release Info

USA 16 March 2001



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0215750/fullcredits

IMDb


Enemy at the Gates (2001)

Full Cast & Crew


Jude Law ... Vassili Zaitsev










From 12/7/1998 ( my first day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the active duty United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel circa 1998 ) To 2/3/2006 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate Atlantis"::"The Tower" ) is 2615 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/30/1972 ( Kerry Collins ) is 2615 days



[ See also: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:34 AM Monday, December 26, 2011 ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0519784/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Battlestar Galactica"

Scar (2006)

Country Date

USA 3 February 2006
UK 11 April 2006



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0519784/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Battlestar Galactica (TV series 2004–2009)

Scar (#2.15)


Edward James Olmos ... Admiral William Adama


The fleet has discovered an asteroid field with a large ore deposit, enough to construct at least two new squadrons of vipers. But the Cylons know about it and behind every rock there could be a raider. Since the destruction of the Resurrection ship they changed their tactics from mass to sneak attacks. Several pilots are already dead and especially raider Scar is feared. Meanwhile Starbuck hasn't been herself lately. She drinks a lot, thinks much about Anders and is getting irritated by Kat. She continually challenges her, beats her record in training and calls her the next Tigh. Both claim they will hunt down Scar. 200 cubits and the precious Top Gun trophy, currently in Starbuck's possession, are at stake.


Release Date: 3 February 2006 (USA)



http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/the-tower-432282/

tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 2 Episode 15

The Tower


Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 03, 2006 on Syfy


The team discovers an exact replica of Atlantis on a planet they are exploring. The planet is protected by The Protector who uses the technology to keep the villagers in line and the Wraith away. The Protector is dying and Sheppard is caught up in a dispute among the heirs of the throne.


AIRED: 2/3/06










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/transcripts/215.shtml


GateWorld


The Tower


EPISODE NUMBER - 215

DVD DISC - Season 2, Disc 4

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 02.03.06


THE TOWER. The Royal Court are eating dinner. It's not a pretty sight. Unlike the villagers who have learned table manners, they are all stuffing food into their mouths with their fingers -- and there's an enormous amount of food on the table. The courtiers chat and laugh and drink and eat -- all at the same time. John sits at the table looking rather squeamish at their behaviour. Mara, the Lord Protector's daughter, is sitting beside John and now turns to talk to him flirtatiously.

MARA: I've never heard of anyone called Lieutenant Colonel before. What does it mean?

(Opposite her, Tavius breaks off from flirting with the woman sitting next to him to speak derogatively to his sister.)

TAVIUS: It's not his name, you simpleton. It's his rank.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0172453/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm#trivia

IMDb


Biography for

Kerry Collins


Date of Birth

30 December 1972, Lebanon, Pennsylvania, USA


Birth Name

Kerry Michael Collins










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 14:41:06 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: domestic eavesdropping program

To: "Kerry Burgess"


On the very day I started at Microsoft, December 7, 1998, the state of South Carolina announced they were dropping out of the antitrust lawsuit against Microsoft.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 July 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/transcripts/215.shtml


GateWorld


The Tower


EPISODE NUMBER - 215

DVD DISC - Season 2, Disc 4

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 02.03.06


TAVIUS: It's not his name, you simpleton. It's his rank.

(Mara looks embarrassed.)

MARA: My apologies.

SHEPPARD: That's alright. Don't usually stand on ceremony anyway. How about you just call me John? (He turns and smiles at her, then jumps as the woman sitting on his other side gooses him. She giggles as he turns to her with a startled look on his face. The woman attempts to look seductively at him. John turns away, appalled.)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/06/07 7:40 PM
Why do I "remember" Thedia telling me about the time we made 6 trips to Six Flags that one summer?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 October 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 6:56:36 PM

Subject: Nice talking with you in the morning


http://q13.trb.com/news/kcpq-bio-lilyj,0,3625909.htmlstory?coll=kcpq-newsstaff-1

I think I am in love with Lily Jang. It seems crazy to even write that, with all things considered, but, well, what isn't crazy right now?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 February 2006 excerpt ends]





http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-215.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X15 - SCAR

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/FEB/2006


BB: Who's Scar?

Duck: Not who. What. Toaster's top gun. Deadliest raider in the cylon fleet.

Jo Jo: Gimme break. Come on they're machines. one's the same as the next.

Yeah, that's what we thought till Captain thrace cut the brain out of one.

Hotdog: Scar's the best they got. Lotta pilots die going after that bastard.

BB: Why do they call him Scar?

Kat: You'll find out soon enough. He's got a taste for nuggets. Easy pickings.





http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-215.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X15 - SCAR

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/FEB/2006


Galactica - Brig

Boomer: This guy's probably died and been reborn a dozen times. You may have faced him before.

Starbuck: So what, raiders reincarnate? Just like you?

Boomer: Yeah, just like me.

Starbuck: Great. What a frakkin' world.

Boomer: A raider's much like a trained animal, with the basic consciousness and survival instinct. But with the destruction of the resurrection ship, when they die, they're really dead. So, they're not gonna mount mass attacks where they could have major casualties.

Starbuck: Raiders reincarnate?

Boomer: Makes sense, doesn't it? It takes months for you to train a nugget into an effective viper pilot. And then they get killed. And their experience, their knowledge, their skill sets. They're all lost forever. So, if you could bring 'em back and put 'em in a brand new body, wouldn't you do it? 'Cause death then becomes a learning experience. How, uh-- how many pilots have we lost? I mean, have you lost?

Starbuck: You know, there are times when I look at you and I forget what you are. All I see is that kid that pooched her landings day after day. The kid that was frakkin' the chief and thinking she was getting away with it.

Boomer: Yeah, I remember. [Crying] You were like a big sister to--

Boomer reaches out to touch Starbuck on the leg. The marines promptly cock and raise their rifles to stop her.

Boomer: Kara, um-- be careful of Scar, okay? He's filled with rage.

Starbuck: About what?

Boomer: Dying's a painful and traumatic experience. Every time he's reborn, he's filled with more bitter memories. Scar hates you every bit as much as you hate him.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 5:05:57 PM

Subject: You looking at me, punk?

I'm back online and I still hate you spying bastards.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE:----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:25:22 PM


I haven't been able to follow Battlestar Galactica this past year


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103064/quotes

IMDb


Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)

Quotes


T-1000: Are you the legal guardian of John Connor?

Todd Voight: That's right, Officer.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:35 PM Friday, March 25, 2011


"an electrical disturbance" in York South Carolina





When I first started watching this just now, I remember again watching it about the time it premiered in the theatre. I had already seen it once when a group of my friends in Greenville South Carolina invited me to go to the theatre with them when they were going to see it the first time. I "remember" making a joke about how "this traffic sucks" and every one sitting around me in the quiet theatre was amused.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 March 2011 excerpt ends]










From 3/16/2001 ( premiere US film "Enemy at the Gates" ) To 5/26/2010 ( Bradley Manning is reportedly arrested in Baghdad Iraq ) is 3358 days

3358 = 1679 + 1679

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/8/1970 ( Gabrielle Giffords ) is 1679 days



From 5/26/2010 ( Bradley Manning is reportedly arrested in Baghdad Iraq ) To 1/8/2011 ( the Safeway supermarket near Tuscon Arizona shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates with multiple fatalities and injuries including Gabrielle Giffords the criminal accomplice Microsoft global terrorism and potential material witness ) is 227 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/17/1966 ( Jason Patric ) is 227 days



From 1/7/1943 ( Nikola Tesla dead ) To 7/31/1987 ( premiere US film "The Lost Boys" ) is 16276 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/26/2010 ( Bradley Manning is reportedly arrested in Baghdad Iraq ) is 16276 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 5/26/2010 ( Bradley Manning is reportedly arrested in Baghdad Iraq ) is 5636 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/8/1981 ( Omar Bradley deceased ) is 5636 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/its-pentagon-wars-omar.html ]


http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/06/leak/

WIRED


U.S. Intelligence Analyst Arrested in Wikileaks Video Probe

BY KEVIN POULSEN AND KIM ZETTER06.06.109:31 PM

Federal officials have arrested an Army intelligence analyst who boasted of giving classified U.S. combat video and hundreds of thousands of classified State Department records to whistleblower site Wikileaks, Wired.com has learned.

PFC Bradley Manning, 22, of Potomac, Maryland, was stationed at Forward Operating Base Hammer, 40 miles east of Baghdad, where he was arrested nearly two weeks ago by the Army’s Criminal Investigation Division.










From 4/9/1946 ( Joseph Wayne Burgess - the foster father of Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/17/1987 ( Bradley Manning ) is 15227 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/12/2007 ( the Baghdad airstrikes staged by Microsoft al Qaida Bill Gates ) is 15227 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/06/phoebe-jennifer-now-remember-this-all.html ]


http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/1767689/Bradley-Manning


Encyclopædia Britannica


Bradley Manning


Bradley Manning, (born Dec. 17, 1987, Crescent, Okla., U.S.)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 2006


I think deers represent anything I got up close and personal too. In that case, unlike a lot of others, the deer just stood there and looked at me. That means it was probably something stationary. The other targets had legs that they used as soon as they saw my gun up close. The squirrels, thinking of first impressions, represent distance targets, not unlike distant aircraft, that are small, fast, elusive. There was also something about their eyes, as in they had better peripheral vision. They could see something just as well out of the corner of their eyes as I could see something staring directly at it.

Damn, the foot pedals. There was that time I was building foot pedals to operate aircraft games on my Commodore.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0215750/quotes

IMdb


Enemy at the Gates (2001)

Quotes


Nikita Khrushchev: [addressing a roomful of Soviet political officers] My name... is Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev. I've come to take things in hand here. This city... is not Kursk, nor is it Kiev, nor Minsk. This city... is Stalingrad. *Stalingrad*! This city bears the name of the Boss. It's more than a city, it's a symbol. If the Germans... capture this city... the entire country will collapse. Now... I want our boys to raise their heads. I want them to act like they have *balls*! I want them to stop shitting their pants! That's your job. As political officers... I'm counting on you.

[he looks at one man]

Nikita Khrushchev: You. What's your suggestion?

Sweating Officer: [visibly nervous] Sh-shoot all the other generals who have retreated, and their chiefs of staff, too.

Stammering Officer: [Khrushchev moves down the line to another man] M-m-m-make some examples. D-d-d-d-d-d-deport the families of the d-d-d-deserters -

Nikita Khrushchev: [turning away] Yes, that's all been done.

Danilov: [from the back of the room] Give them hope!

[Khrushchev turns around and strides down the line to Danilov]

Danilov: Here, the men's only choice is between German bullets and ours. But there's another way. The way of courage. The way of love of the Motherland. We must publish the army newspaper again. We must tell magnificent stories, stories that extol sacrifice, bravery. We must make them believe in the victory. We must give them hope, pride, a desire to fight. Yes... we need to make examples. But examples to *follow*. What we need...

[he glances quickly at Khrushchev]

Danilov: ... are heroes.

Nikita Khrushchev: [Khrushchev looks around, then leans in closer to Danilov] Do you know any heroes around here?

Danilov: Yes, comrade. I know one.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3307722/plotsummary

IMDb


Revolution (TV Series)

Mis Dos Padres (2014)

Plot Summary


In Mexico, Monroe finally meets his son's boss, Luis Nunez, but Connor's future plans don't include his biological father.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 4:42 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 26, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Denzil commented on what a good shot I made on that 9-point deer I killed, I think that was 10th grade, which would have been around 1982 in my memory. I had actually missed it three times before I gave up on using the scope. Since I had raised sights on my rifle, I just switched to iron sights and nailed it. It probably went no more than a body length before it dropped. My mother was bragging to another mother whose son had shot a deer with fewer points. As I thought more about this event, I remembered some other details that leave me confused about what this event represents. One of the hunters that was out with us that day told me he had been scared because I had been yelling, screaming was the word that came to mind later, so loudly. As I remember it, it seems unusal that I was behaving like that, although it makes sense when I consider what a trophy, a glorious trophy, that deer was. Later today I was remembering my History teacher commenting on the bruises on my neck that one day, and then I started thinking about a photo of that deer hanging from a tree, soon to be skinned, with me next to it. That was off Highway 108 if I'm not mistaken, in front of Ambrus Chauncey's house.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139654/quotes

IMDb


Training Day (2001)

Quotes


Alonzo Harris: *Goddamn*, boy! My nigga, are y'all watching this? That's it!

Paul: It'd be my pleasure to put a hydrashock in that melon...

Alonzo Harris: Wait, wait.

Paul: But naw, I'ma be cool. Now drop the fucking gun *now*!

Jake Hoyt: You wanna shoot me, Paul, go ahead. But I'm taking him with me.

Mark: I'm going, Alonzo.

Paul: This motherfucker's a fed.

Alonzo Harris: Naw, he ain't no fed. He's just a choirboy that got the drop on all you fools.










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Terminator_2:_Judgment_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_12

Terminator 2: Judgment Day


:12:31
- Todd!
- What?

:12:34
He hasn't cleaned that room of his
in a month.

:12:37
Oh, it's an emergency.
Hang on. I'll get right on it.

:12:48
Come on.

:12:50
Get your ass inside.
Do what your mother tells you.

:12:54
She's not my mother, Todd.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:13 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 25 January 2014