Sunday, May 31, 2015

Freaked Out "Halt and Catch Fire" Sunday




Damnit. I ignored the sleeping dreams from earlier today because I didn't remember that "HCF" premieres tonight for the new season.

Those of you following along at home know how I have documented evidence convincing myself that sometimes my sleeping dreams are prescient of observations I will make later and usually later that same day.

A couple new ideas have occurred to me.

One I wrote about is how the prescient sleeping dreams associated with the re-broadcast observations I watch are the most convincing to me.

Another new idea forming in my mind is that I should video record myself describing my sleeping dreams.

My plan is to set up the camera before I go to sleep and then each time I wake from a sleeping dream that seems more important than a regular sleeping dream, my so-called "foreign dreams" that I wrote of extensively in my journal back in the year 2006, I would get out of bed and record myself talking about that sleeping dream and then post the video here on this blog through youtube.com.

I awaken and get out of bed to look around the corners in my dark apartment many times during the night and sometimes I have more than one sleeping dream that seems important.

The reason I make this note is because I just noticed and remembered in the past half-hour that "HCF" premieres a new episode tonight at 10 PM local time.

I am racking my brain trying to recall what that sleeping dream was I awoke from but I cannot. I decided to not record the video because I didn't plan on watching television tonight other than the several hours of local television news I have watched and will watch. There are some "The Simpsons" episode re-broadcasts that I am aware of broadcasting but I didn't really feel like watching anything. Just now a short while ago I remembered "HCF" and decided that might have been the source for my supposedly prescient sleeping dreams. I was hoping by the time I wrote all this text something would come to mind, and maybe something will in the next three hours but I really wanted to post something several hours before the observation I guess will happen.

And finally, the big question again: why?

Why are my sleeping dreams prescient?

And that doesn't happen just with sleeping dream. Seems to happen most with sleeping dreams but I have clearly recognized prescient thoughts while fully awake.

One guess is there are more people out there with similar powers. Perhaps this is an exercise in building trust.

And also: my theory about dead people. I wrote a while back about how my theory is that many of the people who were sickened by Ebola a while back actually died from it. I was guessing they died and then returned just as I died that night of 13 June 2005 when I was inpatient at the University of Washington Medical Center mental health unit in Seattle and they executed me there. They literally decided on 13 June 2005 to literally kill me dead dead dead and then someone came into my room that night, possibly after midnight I have been thinking, and they literally injected me with some kind of chemical compound that killed me dead and then they hauled my corpse off for storage.

That ten year point starts now. I think this was the day a decade ago when I turned in my apartment keys in Kent Washington and then was sleeping in my Jeep Wrangler for a while. Might have been June 1st. I don't recall for certain. I still want to say that was the 31st. I have published on here the image of the identification card I got from that homeless shelter in downtown Seattle and that is dated 11 June 2005. That must have been the day I went to the Redmond police department. The last day I owned a car. Must the reason the weather has been so hot for so long. To serve notice that humans will kill this planet too and none of you care enough to help it.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:10 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 31 May 2015