Saturday, May 16, 2015

Hey, you want to see something?




So that's what I was seeing while asleep this morning.

And why can I not shake this feeling that text means something different than image.

See, I know things. An instinctive process that alerts me. Perhaps the Internet is corrupted, possessed by demonic forces. Perhaps we are the demons.

I have this affinity in my rationalizing that writing text here will give away something more than revealing the same notion as a picture.

Something about my mental process? I think in streams of text just as I write here the characters on this computer screen? My mental process is just a command line on a DOS shell?

To convey information in an image and to do so accurately is just something that seems to me to be a lot more prone to error. The error of subjectivity. Words can be subjective but less so than image.

See this second one today doesn't seem to be affected by the criteria I established a long time ago about my so-called time-traveler effect theory. I have largely discredited that theory, although based on valid reasons, but I continue to think about it and to let it shape my perception of observations I make that I cannot explain, where I believe there should be a non-obvious explanation for what I am observing. I continue to think my so-called time-traveler effect affects events only after the year 2003 and part of the year 2003. My theory is that I time-travel backwards beyond the year 2003 but I continue to think, while more skeptical but still accepting, that what I see now is affected only by the post-2003 effect.



































DSC09831.JPG










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/patsycline/ifalltopieces.html

AZ


PATSY CLINE

"I Fall To Pieces"

I fall to pieces
Each time I see you again
I fall to pieces
How can I be just your friend?

You want me to act like we've never kissed
You want me to forget (to forget)
Pretend we've never met (never met)
And I've tried and I've tried, but I haven't yet
You walk by and I fall to pieces

I fall to pieces
Each time someone speaks your name (speaks your name)
I fall to pieces
Time only adds to the flame

You tell me to find someone else to love
Someone who'll love me too (love me too)
The way you used to do (used to do)
But each time I go out with someone new
You walk by and I fall to pieces
You walk by and I fall to pieces



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:09 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 16 May 2015