Monday, November 13, 2006

All enemies, foreign and domestic

Microsoft/Corbis has been trying to get me killed in what would seem to be an accident so they can start selling the images, etc. they have been collecting about me for decades. But they also know that all that information will serve to document their crimes. If I turn up dead, it has to look like an accident because when they start selling information about my life, they will demonstrate their profit motive for seeing me dead. My family won’t be able to do anything about it because Microsoft/Corbis and their politician-protected lawyers will claim that my family can’t prove that any of those photos are the result of Microsoft/Corbis stalking me.

What they will do is attach phony names to the photos and pretend they bought them from people that just happened to take photos of me. I suspect that Microsoft secretly turned a spotlight on me to provide cover for their strategy to start selling photos of me. The hard part is proving it when all these zombies are deceiving me. All they have to do is tell me where all the discussion has been taking place. I have to know where all these people are getting details about me. It is that forum that is Microsoft/Corbis’s cover. Their strategy is to turn me into a public figure, which then gives them more leeway to sell the images and intellectual property they have stolen from me. Since all these people across the country and the world have already heard of me in all these secret forums, they aren’t going to question where Microsoft/Corbis got all those details about my life they stole from me in order to make a profit.

Microsoft/Corbis secretly revealed details about my covert military activities in order to tell the terrorists where I was so they could kill me in revenge. The terrorist's strike of September 11, 2001, was one result. The earlier strike on the USS Cole was another result of Microsoft/Corbis revealing details about my covert military activities. Microsoft/Corbis and their politician-protectors have been gambling that my amnesia was permanent or that I would get killed by terrorists before my memory came back.