Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Engram

The primary reason they have not yet been charged with treason and terrorism is because I have been suffering from amnesia for about 10 years. Only in the past few months has my amnesia receded enough for me to begin consciously recognizing details about my real identity. It is as though I can read a printed-word book about my real identity with my eyes closed. The challenge is that I don't know if what I am "reading" is actually in the book or if it is just imagination. But I am confident that the details I have been recording in my journal about my real identity are correct.

A key clue that I remembered a few days ago is a conversation in email with a coworker at Microsoft sometime in 1999 or 2000. It may have been in 2001, but I feel certain it was in 1999 or 2000. At one point, I'm not sure which came first, she told me out loud one day at her cubicle that she wanted to spend the night with me at a motel. Then she told me in email that she was going to write down everything I said. That made sense to me because I felt as though I said a lot of smart stuff. I responded light-heartedly to ask her if she was now working for the Department of Justice, as the antitrust trial against Microsoft was in the news a lot. She responded with something similar to "No, I work for the Russian mafia." I felt like playing along so I responded with something similar to, "Oh crap! How did they find me?" I think the conversation ended at that point with her response, "Your birthmark." As with a lot of similar strange comments people made to me at Microsoft, I puzzled over that one for a while, especially because I don't have any birthmarks.

As my memory of my real identity has started to return, I understand precisely now what she meant. It is about numbers. My "birthmark" is not something on my body, as most people interpret such a reference, rather my "birthmarks" are numbers that are encoded into certain organizations, such as the U.S. Navy and into Hollywood. An example is the recent new television series "Battlestar Galactica." The first episode was titled "33" and that is one of my "birthmarks."

I believe that comment by my coworker at Microsoft demonstrates that Microsoft was determined to reveal the covert military activities of my real identity because Microsoft believed I was working undercover at Microsoft in support of the governments efforts to prosecute Microsoft for anti-competitive activities. That theory is supported by this news article published on my first day of employment at Microsoft in 1998:

Monday, December 07, 1998
...
Gates attacked David Boies, the U.S. Department of Justice's lead attorney in the case.

"I answered truthfully every single question that was put forth," Gates said. "You have to understand that Mr. Boies made it clear in the negotiations leading up to the case that he is really out to destroy Microsoft. He is really out to make all the good work we've done - and make us look very bad. He's a lawyer asking questions using ambiguous terms."

That occured on my first day of employment at Microsoft, which coincidentally is the day we recognize as Pearl Harbor Day. It was also on that day, 12/7/98, that the state I had just moved away from, South Carolina, announced they were dropping out of the anti-trust trial against Microsoft.

It is my theory, as I have written, that Microsoft revealed that I was one of the F-16 pilot's who bombed the non-fueled nuclear reactor in Iraq on 6/7/81. I don't actually remember any of that but I believe I was there. As Microsoft knows, participating in that mission was a death sentence for the pilots and that is why they revealed that I was part of it. The attack on the USS Cole DDG-67 reflects that Microsoft's activities were working, as that ship also has some personal connection to me, although I still puzzle over precisely what is that connection. I believe that I was actually the first Commanding Officer of the Cole but I still can't actually remember any of that.

The most recent clue that this identity I know as Kerry Burgess is false is on my DD-214 form from the U.S. Navy. The section for "nearest relative" lists a person name "Thedia." Several months ago, I started to realized that the names of my step-father and my mother were clues. His initials were "D.D." and her initials were "T.N." I decided those were clues for "Defense Department" and "The Navy," as they are my parent organizations. A few days ago, I narrowed that clue down even farther. I decided that my "mother's" name "Thedia" wasn't even real itself. It stands for "The D.I.A.," or The Defense Intelligence Agency.