Thursday, November 20, 2008

Subject:Racketeering Mob Organization Leader at Google Eric Schmidt actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against US fed gov't




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 3:21:03 PM
Subject: Racketeering Mob Organization Leader at Google Eric Schmidt actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government

To: United States Department of Defense, Inspector General

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)



The suspects I name need to be immediately and permanently confined to United States federal prison and they need to be interrogated until this crisis has been permanently resolved.



Foreign power is assuredly in control of U.S. nuclear weapon stockpile and I am ordering them stopped.

I have reason to believe that domestic terrorists are actively planning to destroy with stolen nuclear weapons at least 1 American city.

I have further reason to believe that subversive elements of the U.S. federal government are working to provide cover for those pending acts of domestic terrorism that I believe are being actively planned.

I believe that George Bush, Richard Cheney, Defense Secretary Robert Gates, Joint Chiefs Mike Mullen, DOD General Counsel William J. Haynes II and others such as RNC chairman Robert M. Duncan, Nancy Pelosi, Rudolph W. Giuliani, Barack Obama, Eliot Spitzer, and John Edwards of North Carolina, among others not named here, are actively providing cover for those past and pending acts of domestic terrorism.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0404127/

I'll Kill You... I'll Bury You... I'll Spit on Your Grave Too! (2000) (V)

Release Date: 2000 (USA)

Tagline: This Violent Story Is Definitely Not For The Squimish!!!

Eric Schmidt ... Marcelus










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0404127/plotsummary

Plot summary for

I'll Kill You... I'll Bury You... I'll Spit on Your Grave Too! (2000) (V)


Part Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Part Friday the 13th Part III, a quintet of young adults heads to a former "research facility" in the country. At a gas station on the way, they hear about a series of murders in the area of the research facility from 25 years ago that have remained unsolved, but they head on, undaunted. Shortly after they arrive at the farm-like setting, violence ensues. Is it the work of the killer from 25 years ago?










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20050903&slug=msftgoogle03

Saturday, September 3, 2005


By Brier Dudley

Seattle Times technology reporter


Microsoft is on track to outsource more than 1,000 jobs a year to China, according to blistering evidence released yesterday in Microsoft's increasingly nasty spat with Google over an employee who jumped ship in July.


The details about Ballmer were in a declaration by former Distinguished Engineer Marc Lucovsky, who in November 2004 told Ballmer he was leaving for Google. Lucovsky said Ballmer threw a chair across his office and cussed out Google Chief Executive Eric Schmidt, saying, "I'm going to ... bury that guy, I have done it before, and I will do it again. I'm going ... to kill Google."










From 11/26/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) To 8/19/2004 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Google actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 10128 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/25/1986 ( funeral service for me and my Missing In Action status in Africa changed to Killed In Action ) is 10128 days



From 3/13/1978 ( date hijacked from me:U.S. Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan, USN ) To 8/19/2004 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Google actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 9656 days

From 10/5/1951 ( date hijacked from me:actress Karen Allen starring role 1981 film "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and 1984 film "Starman" ) To 3/13/1978 ( date hijacked from me:U.S. Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan, USN ) is 9656 days



From 6/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Raiders of the Lost Ark" ) To 8/19/2004 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Google actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 8469 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/10/1982 ( date hijacked from me:Duran Duran "Rio" including "The Chauffeur" ) is 8469 days



From 11/11/1966 ( date hijacked from me:I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) To 8/19/2004 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Google actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 13796 days

13796 = 6898 + 6898

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/4/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan" ) is 6898 days


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20040819&slug=webgoogle19

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Google's stock trades higher in debut

By Matthew Fordahl

The Associated Press

SAN JOSE, Calif. — Shares of Google Inc. surged 18 percent in their market debut today


[ Racketeering Mob Organizations Microsoft & Google actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices to the murder of United States citizens. ]










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_10

Flight of the Intruder


:10:03
What was your target?

:10:05
A suspected truck park.

:10:07
You hit it?

:10:08
Oh, yeah, we hit it.

:10:09
Trees.

:10:10
A bunch of trees.

:10:11
There was nothing there again.

:10:13
What's your problem?

:10:14
Spit it out.

:10:20
Well, I don't think trees
in a suspected truck park

:10:23
is worth a man's life.

:10:25
Targets are picked for
political consideration,

:10:28
Mr. Grafton,

:10:29
with the best intelligence
we have available.

:10:31
You have any trouble with that?

:10:32
Well, I don't think losing Morg

:10:34
is a political
consideration, sir.

:10:38
Look...

:10:40
I know losing
McPherson is lousy.

:10:43
I don't like the targets,
either.

:10:45
I hate them.

:10:46
But... I don't want any
blood feuds going on.

:10:49
Half the time,
it isn't the mission

:10:51
you're flying
that kills you,

:10:52
it's the one before--
do you read me?

:10:56
Yes, sir.

:10:57
Good.

:10:59
I want you to write
a letter to Morg's wife.

:11:01
I'll mail it in
a couple of days

:11:03
along with one from me.

:11:04
Help put this thing
behind you, okay?

:11:09
Thanks, skipper.

:11:10
For what?

:11:13
You die, son, and
I'll piss on your grave.










[ Racketeering Mob Organizations Microsoft & Google actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft & Google employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ]


From 6/18/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Midway" ) To 8/6/2001 ( Racketeering Mob Organizations Google actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 9180 days

9180 = 4590 + 4590

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 2/8/1976 ( premiere US film "Taxi Driver" ) is 4590 days



From 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces ) to 8/6/2001 ( Racketeering Mob Organizations Google actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 5933 days

'59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 9/16/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US films "Timecop," "Blue Sky," "Princess Caraboo" starring my wife as "Princess Caraboo" ) to 8/6/2001 ( Racketeering Mob Organizations Google actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 3 days, 359 weeks

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 7/9/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "TRON" ) To 8/6/2001 ( Racketeering Mob Organizations Google actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 6968 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 8/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US films "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" starring my wife, "An Officer And A Gentleman" starring Debra Winger, "Pink Floyd The Wall" ) is 6968 days



From 6/6/1978 ( date hijacked from me:"The Cars" including "Moving in Stereo" ) To 8/6/2001 ( Racketeering Mob Organizations Google actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 8462 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/4/1982 ( I survived the attack on my location onboard HMS Sheffield D80 while many of Her Majesty's Royal Navy sailors did not ) is 8462 days


http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D0DE1DB1E3CF934A3575BC0A9679C8B63

Technology Briefing | Internet: Google Names New Chief

By LAURIE J. FLYNN (NYT) (COMPILED BY GARY BRADFORD)

Published: August 7, 2001

The privately held Internet search engine company Google Inc. announced yesterday that Eric E. Schmidt, its chairman, had been named chief executive, succeeding Larry Page, the company co-founder. Mr. Schmidt, who was appointed chairman of Google's board in March, was previously chairman and chief executive officer of Novell Inc. He will remain chairman of the board of Novell. Mr. Page was named president for products at Google.



http://www.google.com/press/pressrel/ceo.html

Google Names Dr. Eric Schmidt Chief Executive Officer

Company Founders Take on New Roles in Key Management Positions

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. - August 6, 2001 - Google Inc. today announced that Dr. Eric E. Schmidt, 46, has been named chief executive officer. Schmidt, who was appointed chairman of Google's board of directors in March 2001, succeeds Larry Page, 28, Google's founding chief executive officer. Page was named President, Products; and Sergey Brin, 27, the company's founding president, was named President, Technology. The new executive appointments are effective immediately.





From 6/18/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Midway" ) To 8/6/2001 ( George Bush is a cowardly violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is 9180 days

9180 = 4590 + 4590

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 2/8/1976 ( premiere US film "Taxi Driver" ) is 4590 days



From 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile forces and my RIO is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces of which George Bush has been a long-term asset of the Soviet Union and against the U.S. federal government ) to 8/6/2001 ( George Bush is a cowardly violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is: 5933 days

'59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 9/16/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US films "Timecop," "Blue Sky," "Princess Caraboo" starring my wife as "Princess Caraboo" ) to 8/6/2001 ( George Bush is a cowardly violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is 3 days, 359 weeks

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 7/9/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "TRON" ) To 8/6/2001 ( George Bush is a cowardly violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is 6968 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 8/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US films "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" starring my wife, "An Officer And A Gentleman" starring Debra Winger, "Pink Floyd The Wall" ) is 6968 days



From 6/6/1978 ( date hijacked from me:"The Cars" including "Moving in Stereo" ) To 8/6/2001 ( George Bush is a cowardly violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is 8462 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) To 5/4/1982 ( I survived the attack on my location onboard HMS Sheffield D80 while many of Her Majesty's Royal Navy sailors did not ) is 8462 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_Daily_Briefing_on_bin_Laden%2C_August_6%2C_2001

Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US

Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US was the President's Daily Brief given to [ established national traitor and agent of foreign power against the U.S. federal government ]U.S. President George W. Bush on August 6, 2001. The President's Daily Brief (PDB) is a brief of important classified information on national security collected by various U.S. intelligence agencies given to the president and a select group of senior officials. The brief warned of terrorism threats from Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda just a month before the September 11, 2001 attacks.










From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, and my official United States federal undercover identity ) To 8/26/1999 ( Racketeering Mob Organizations Google actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 12350 days

12350 = 6175 + 6175

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/11/1980 ( cowardly violent Steve Ballmer a.k.a. "Doughboy" leader at Microsoft Corporation a violent criminal enterprise and instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is 6175 days



From 6/18/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Midway" ) To 8/26/1999 ( Racketeering Mob Organizations Google actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 8469 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/10/1982 ( date hijacked from me:Duran Duran "Rio" including "The Chauffeur" ) is 8469 days



From 9/15/1975 ( date hijacked from me:Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here" including "Have A Cigar" ) To 8/26/1999 ( Racketeering Mob Organizations Google actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 8746 days

From 10/5/1951 ( date hijacked from me:actress Karen Allen starring role 1981 film "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and 1984 film "Starman" ) To 9/15/1975 ( date hijacked from me:Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here" including "Have A Cigar" ) is 8746 days



From 11/11/1966 ( date hijacked from me:I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) To 8/26/1999 ( Racketeering Mob Organizations Google actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 11976 days

11976 = 5988 + 5988

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/7/1979 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) is 5988 days


http://www.google.com/press/pressrel/pressrelease3.html

Press Center

Google Names Leading Internet Executives to Key Management Positions

Company Moves to New Location in Heart of Silicon Valley

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. -- August 26, 1999 -- Google, Inc., a leading innovator of advanced Internet search technology, today announced that it has expanded the depth and experience of its management team with the addition of three senior-level executives. The company today also announced that it has moved its headquarters and development center to Mountain View, Calif., which is located in Northern California, 35 miles south of San Francisco, in the heart of Silicon Valley.










From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, and my official United States federal undercover identity ) To 3/26/2001 ( Racketeering Mob Organizations Google actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 12928 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/7/1998 ( my official United States federal special undercover operation under the War Powers Act to prosecute the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance of which all Google employees lawyers and managers of any capacity are willing allies of the treasonous Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance ) is 12928 days


http://www.google.com/press/pressrel/chairman.html

Press Center

Dr. Eric Schmidt Joins Google's Board of Directors as Chairman

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--March 26, 2001--Google Inc. today announced that Dr. Eric E. Schmidt, 45, currently chairman and CEO of Novell, Inc., has joined Google's board of directors as chairman. Schmidt succeeds Sergey Brin, 27, Google's founding chairman and current president. Schmidt's appointment is effective immediately. Google also announced that Schmidt has made a significant financial investment in the company.


[ Racketeering Mob Organizations Microsoft & Google actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft & Google employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ]










http://www.chakoteya.net/Enterprise/01.htm

Broken Bow



WILLIAMS: And just who gets to decide what's pertinent information?

ARCHER: Admiral.

FORREST: Jon. I think you know everyone.

ARCHER: Not everyone.

LEONARD: It's a Klingot.

TOS: A Klingon.

ARCHER: Where'd he come from? (they're viewing through window)

WILLIAMS: Oklahoma.

FORREST: A corn farmer named Moore shot him with a plasma rifle. Says it was self-defense.

TOS: Fortunately, Soval and I have maintained close contact with Kronos since the incident occurred.

ARCHER: Kronos?

LEONARD: It's the Klingon's homeworld.

FORREST: This gentleman is some sort of a courier. Evidently he was carrying crucial information back to his people.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Enterprise

Star Trek: Enterprise

Star Trek: Enterprise (simply titled Enterprise prior to season three) is a science fiction television program created by Brannon Braga and Rick Berman set in the Star Trek universe created by Gene Roddenberry. The series follows the adventures of humanity's first Warp 5 starship, Enterprise, ten years before the United Federation of Planets shown in previous Star Trek episodes was formed.

Enterprise premiered on September 26, 2001. The pilot episode, "Broken Bow", takes place in the year 2151, halfway between the 21st-century events shown in the movie Star Trek: First Contact and the original Star Trek television series.










[ Racketeering Mob Organizations Microsoft & Google actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft & Google employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ]



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte,_nc

Charlotte, North Carolina

Charlotte is the largest city in the state of North Carolina and the seat of Mecklenburg County.





http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCC&cp=45.391993~-75.673865&style=r&lvl=14&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&sp=Point.rjysz18ptft3_Riverside%20Dr%2C%20Ottawa%2C%20ON%20K1H____&encType=1


Riverside Dr, Ottawa, ON K1H










From 4/27/1955 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Leader at Google Eric Emerson Schmidt actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) To 2/17/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) is 3584 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/24/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is 3584 days



From 1/20/1930 ( date hijacked from me:Buzz Aldrin, NASA ) To 4/27/1955 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Leader at Google Eric Emerson Schmidt actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 9228 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/8/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Gremlins" starring my wife ) is 9228 days



From 4/27/1955 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Leader at Google Eric Emerson Schmidt actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) To 1/31/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist on this day ) is 3201 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 4/20/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is 3201 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Schmidt

Eric E. Schmidt

Eric Emerson Schmidt (born April 27, 1955[citation needed] in Washington, D.C.) is Chairman and CEO of Google Inc.


[ Racketeering Mob Organizations Microsoft & Google actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft & Google employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzz_Aldrin

Buzz Aldrin

Missions

Gemini 12, Apollo 11

Buzz Aldrin (born January 20, 1930 as Edwin Eugene Aldrin, Jr.) is an American pilot and astronaut who was the Lunar Module Pilot on Apollo 11, the first lunar landing. He was the second person to set foot on the Moon, after Mission Commander Neil Armstrong.










From 7/20/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) to 7/21/1979 ( my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is: 3653 days

From 7/21/1979 ( my wife Phoebe and I are married ) to 7/21/1989 ( premiere US movie "Shag" starring my wife ) is: 3653 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098300/

Shag (1989)

Release Date: 21 July 1989 (USA)

Summer of 1963. Carson is getting married to her boyfriend so her friends Melaina, Pudge and Luanne take her to Myrtle Beach for one last irresponsible weekend.


Robert Rusler ... Buzz Ravenel










From 7/21/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 2/24/1994 ( premiere TV episode "The Simpsons":"Deep Space Homer" ) is: 8984 days

8984 = 4492 + 4492

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/2/1975 ( I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 4492 days


http://www.snpp.com/episodes/1F13.html

Deep Space Homer

Original airdate in N.A.: 24-Feb-94



At last, the big day arrives. Barney does somersaults while holding onto some gymnast's rings as Homer stands there. The scientist and his assistant approach, and Barney does a perfect dismount.


Scientist: Gentlemen, you've both worked very hard. And in a way, you're both winners. But in another more accurate way, Barney is the winner.

Homer: [downcast] Congratulations, Barney.

Scientist: That's very gracious of you, Homer. Please join us in a toast...to the mission!

[The four of them drink, and Barney looks slightly crazed]

Barney: It begins...[grabs the bottle and chugs]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L.A._Woman

L.A. Woman

Studio album by The Doors

Released April 1971


Track listing

"The Changeling"
"Love Her Madly"
"Been Down So Long"
"Cars Hiss By My Window"
"L.A. Woman"
"L'America"
"Hyacinth House"
"Crawling King Snake"
"The WASP (Texas Radio and the Big Beat)"
"Riders on the Storm"





http://www.lyricsondemand.com/d/thedoorslyrics/lovehermadlylyrics.html

The Doors Lyrics

Love Her Madly Lyrics



Don't ya love her madly
Don't ya need her badly
Don't ya love her ways
Tell me what you say

Don't ya love her madly
Wanna be her daddy
Don't ya love her face
Don't ya love her as she's walkin' out the door
Like she did one thousand times before

Don't ya love her ways
Tell me what you say
Don't ya love her as she's walkin' out the door

All your love
All your love
All your love
All your love

All your love is gone
So sing a lonely song
Of a deep blue dream
Seven horses seem to be on the mark

Yeah, don't you love her
Don't you love her as she's walkin' out the door

All your love
All your love
All your love

Yeah, all your love is gone
So sing a lonely song
Of a deep blue dream
Seven horses seem to be on the mark

Well, don't ya love her madly
Don't ya love her madly
Don't ya love her madly










From 11/2/1975 ( I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) to 6/3/1983 ( premiere US film "WarGames" ) is: 2770 days

2770 = 1385 + 1385

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as a jet pilot ) is: 1385 days



From 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan, USN ) to 6/3/1983 ( premiere US film "WarGames" ) is: 398 days

398 = 199 + 199

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 1/31/1964 ( I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist on this day ) is: 199 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/

WarGames (1983)

Release Date: 3 June 1983 (USA)

Tagline: Is it a game, or is it real?

Plot Outline: A young man finds a back door into a military central computer in which reality is confused with game-playing, possibly starting World War III.


Barry Corbin ... General Jack Beringer





From 7/23/1973 ( I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) to 12/7/1984 ( premiere UK film "Gremlins" starring my wife as "Kate Beringer" ) is: 593 weeks, 4 days

'59-34' ( my birth date UK )



From 7/21/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 12/7/1984 ( premiere UK film "Gremlins" starring my wife as "Kate Beringer" ) is: 5618 days

5618 = 2809 + 2809

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 2809 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/releaseinfo

Release dates for

Gremlins (1984)

UK 7 December 1984










http://www.cswap.com/1983/WarGames/cap/en/25fps/a/00_41

WarGames


:42:40
- Get me the president on the horn.
- Yes, sir.

:42:49
Mr President? This is Beringer at NORAD.










From 1/19/1976 ( U.S. congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan, USN ) to 3/19/1990 ( filming begins 1991 movie "The Doors" ) is: 5173 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) is: 5173 days


http://www.inbaseline.com/project.aspx?project_id=26212

The Doors (1991)

Completed shooting June 20, 1990.

Began shooting March 19, 1990.


A look at the enduring 60s rock group The Doors, fronted by Jim Morrison.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break_on_Through_%28To_The_Other_Side%29

Break On Through (To the Other Side)

"Break on Through (To the Other Side)" is a song by The Doors from their debut album, The Doors.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doors_%28album%29

The Doors (album)

Released January 4, 1967

The Doors is the debut album by the band The Doors, released in 1967. It features the breakthrough single "Light My Fire"










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-4

F-4 Phantom II

The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II is a two-seat supersonic long-range all-weather fighter-bomber originally developed for the U.S. Navy by McDonnell Douglas. The Phantom was used by the U.S. military from 1960 to 1996, and was the primary air superiority fighter and a workhorse fighter-bomber for the US Air Force, Navy and Marines during the Vietnam war.

The F-4 Phantom was designed as a fleet defense fighter for the U.S. Navy, and first entered service in 1960. By 1963, it had been adopted by the U.S. Air Force for the fighter-bomber role. When production ended in 1981, 5,195 Phantom IIs had been built, making it the most numerous American supersonic military aircraft. Until the advent of the F-15 Eagle, the F-4 also held a record for the longest continuous production with a run of 24 years. Innovations in the F-4 included an advanced pulse-doppler radar and extensive use of titanium in the airframe.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_barrier

Sound barrier

In aerodynamics, the sound barrier is the transition at transonic speeds from subsonic to supersonic travel, usually referring to flight. The term came into use during World War II when a number of aircraft started to encounter the effects of compressibility, a grab-bag of unrelated aerodynamic effects, and fell out of use in the 1950s when aircraft started to routinely "break" the sound barrier.










From 10/11/1968 ( I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) to 2/23/1991 ( premiere US film "The Doors" ) is: 8170 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 7/16/1981 ( my wife ) is: 8170 days



From 4/14/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) to 2/23/1991 ( premiere US film "The Doors" ) is: 3602 days

3602 = 1801 + 1801

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 2/6/1964 ( I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) is: 1801 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101761/releaseinfo

Release dates for

The Doors (1991)

USA 23 February 1991 (Los Angeles, California) (premiere)





From 12/25/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 5/10/1991 ( United Kingdom "The Doors" ) is: 8171 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/16/1981 ( my wife ) is: 8171 days


http://www.inbaseline.com/project.aspx?project_id=26212

The Doors (1991)

Wide release in United Kingdom May 10, 1991.





From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) To 6/7/1991 ( Tokyo "The Doors" ) is 10188 days

10188 = 5094 + 5064

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) To 2/12/1973 ( Operation Homecoming begins and I was the lead C-141A pilot transporting home the American POW's ) is 5094 days



From 1/19/1976 ( U.S. congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan, USN ) to 6/7/1991 ( Tokyo "The Doors" ) is: 5618 days

5618 = 2809 + 2809

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 2809 days


http://www.inbaseline.com/project.aspx?project_id=26212

The Doors (1991)

Released in Tokyo June 7, 1991.










From 2/6/1911 ( my maternal grandfather Ronald Wilson Reagan ) to 3/13/1953 ( Deborah Raffin ) is: 15376 days

From 6/10/1921 ( my paternal grandfather HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, husband of my paternal grandmother Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II ) to 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) is: 15376 days



From 3/13/1953 ( Deborah Raffin ) to 1/31/1964 ( I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist on this day ) is: 3976 days

3976 = 1988 + 1988

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 12/24/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 1988 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0706298/

Deborah Raffin
Date of Birth: 13 March 1953
Lace II (1985) (TV) .... Judy 'Jude' Hale





From 7/10/1930 ( Bruce Boa ) To 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) is 12666 days

12666 = 6333 + 6333

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) To 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is 6333 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0090124/

Bruce Boa
Date of Birth: 10 July 1930

Screamers (1995) .... Secretary Green
Lace II (1985) (TV) .... Mr. Hale
Lace (1984) (TV) .... Mr. Hale
Superman (1978) (uncredited) .... General (in extended version)





From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during the Vietnam War ) to 11/26/1976 ( my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) is 3082 days

From 11/26/1976 ( my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) to 5/5/1985 ( premiere TV movie "Lace II" starring my wife ) is 3082 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089453/

Lace II (1985) (TV)

Release Date: 5 May 1985 (USA)

Plot Keywords: Astronaut

Phoebe Cates ... Lili










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_reagan

Ronald Wilson Reagan


40th President of the United States
In office
January 20, 1981 – January 20, 1989


33rd Governor of California
In office
January 3, 1967 – January 7, 1975


Ronald Wilson Reagan (February 6, 1911 – June 5, 2004) was the 40th President of the United States (1981–1989) and the 33rd Governor of California (1967–1975). Born in Illinois, Reagan moved to Los Angeles, California in the 1930s, where he was an actor, president of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG), and a spokesman for General Electric (GE).





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_philip

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (born Prince Philippos of Greece and Denmark, 10 June 1921) is the husband and consort of Queen Elizabeth II.


After their marriage, the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh took up residence at Clarence House in London. The Duke was keen to pursue his naval career. However the knowledge that it would be eclipsed by his wife's future role as Queen was always in his mind. Nevertheless, he returned to the Navy after his honeymoon, and from 1949 was stationed in Malta after being posted as First Lieutenant of the destroyer HMS Chequers in the Mediterranean Fleet. In 1950, he was promoted to Lieutenant Commander and given command of the sloop HMS Magpie. He was promoted to Commander at the beginning of 1952





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_II_of_the_United_Kingdom

Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom

Elizabeth II (Elizabeth Alexandra Mary; born 21 April 1926) is the queen regnant of 16 independent states and their overseas territories and dependencies. Though she holds each crown and title separately and equally, she is resident in and most directly involved with the United Kingdom, her oldest realm; part of her lineage traces through the royal houses of England, Wessex, and Scotland for over fifteen hundred years. She ascended the thrones of seven countries in February 1952

In addition to the United Kingdom, Elizabeth II is also Queen of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, and Saint Kitts and Nevis, in each of which she is represented by a Governor-General.


Heiress presumptive

When her father became King in 1936 upon the abdication of her uncle, King Edward VIII, she became heiress presumptive and was thenceforth known as "Her Royal Highness The Princess Elizabeth".


While at Windsor, Princess Elizabeth and her sister staged pantomimes at Christmas when family and friends were invited with the children of members of staff of the Royal Household. In 1940, Princess Elizabeth made her first radio broadcast during the BBC's Children's Hour, addressing other children who had been evacuated. When she was 13 years old, she first met her future husband Prince Philip. She fell in love with him and began writing to him when he was in the Royal Navy.










From 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 2/26/1984 ( premiere TV movie "Lace" starring my wife ) is: 6864 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan, USN ) is: 6864 days



From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 2/26/1984 ( premiere TV movie "Lace" starring my wife ) is 2820 days

From 7/23/1973 ( I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) To 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan, USN ) is 2820 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087583/

Lace (1984) (TV)

Release Date: 26 February 1984 (USA)

Runtime: 300 min

Phoebe Cates ... Lili





From 7/10/1930 ( Bruce Boa ) To 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) is 12666 days

12666 = 6333 + 6333

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) To 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is 6333 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0090124/

Bruce Boa
Date of Birth: 10 July 1930

Screamers (1995) .... Secretary Green
Lace II (1985) (TV) .... Mr. Hale
Lace (1984) (TV) .... Mr. Hale
Superman (1978) (uncredited) .... General (in extended version)





From 12/11/1953 ( Bess Armstrong ) to 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 8076 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan, USN ) is: 8076 days



From 12/11/1953 ( Bess Armstrong ) to 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) is: 4170 days

From 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 10/11/1976 ( U.S. Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan, USN ) is: 4170 days



From 12/11/1953 ( Bess Armstrong ) to 4/30/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 10367 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/21/1987 ( formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan, USN ) is: 10367 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000787/

Bess Armstrong
Date of Birth: 11 December 1953

High Road to China (1983) .... Eve 'Evie' Tozer
Lace (1984) (TV) .... Judy Hale










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/maternal

maternal

related on the mother's side










From 2/6/1911 ( Ronald Wilson Reagan ) to 1/9/1941 ( Susannah York ) is 3 days, 359 months

'33-59' ( my birth date US )



From 1/9/1941 ( Susannah York ) to 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 12960 days

12960 = 6480 + 6480

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) is: 6480 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0948772/

Susannah York
Date of Birth: 9 January 1941
Superman (1978) .... Lara







http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_%28film%29

Superman (film)

Superman (also known as Superman: The Movie) is a 1978 superhero film based on the fictional DC Comics character Superman


On the planet Krypton, the Council sentences three insurrectionists, General Zod, Ursa and Non, to isolation in the Phantom Zone. Later, believing that the Kryptonian sun will shortly explode and destroy their planet, Jor-El launches a spacecraft containing his infant son, Kal-El towards Earth, a distant planet with a suitable atmosphere, and where his dense molecular structure will give him superhuman powers. Moments after launch, Jor-El's prediction comes true as the sun explodes and Krypton is destroyed.

The ship crashes in an American farming town, Smallville, where little Kal-El is found by Jonathan and wife Martha Kent and raised as their own son, Clark.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bionic_Woman

The Bionic Woman

The Bionic Woman is an American television series which spun off from The Six Million Dollar Man. It starred Lindsay Wagner as Jaime Sommers


The series ran on ABC for 2 seasons, from 1976 to 1977, and then it was picked-up for airing on NBC from 1977 to 1978


The character was so popular that ABC asked the writers to find a way to bring her back. In the first episode of the next season, it is revealed that Jaime had not died after all, although Steve Austin was not informed of this fact. He discovers it when he is hospitalized at Dr. Wells' bionic clinic after a mission goes bad, and he suffers severe damage to his bionic legs; he sees Jaime as he is being rolled into the operating room for repair, just before slipping into a coma.

As Steve later learns, Wells' assistant, Dr. Michael Marcetti, had urged Rudy (now played by Martin E. Brooks) to try his newly developed cryogenic techniques to keep Jaime in suspended animation until the cerebral clot could be safely removed, after which she was successfully revived.

A side-effect of the procedure causes Jaime to develop amnesia and forget her relationship with Steve; any attempt to make her remember her life with Steve causes her headaches and pain. Steve reluctantly lets her go on to live her own life as an agent for the OSI.

Jaime, now retired as a tennis player, takes a job as a schoolteacher in Ojai. She lives in a converted farmhouse rented from Steve's mother and stepfather, who were aware of her and Steve's bionic nature and their double lives as secret agents.





http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Maurice_Picard

Maurice Picard

Maurice Picard was a Human man, a native of La Barre, France. He was the husband of Yvette Gessard and father of Robert and Jean-Luc Picard. He continued the family business of winemaking under the Chateau Picard label.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maureen_Reagan

Maureen Reagan

Born Maureen Elizabeth Reagan

January 4, 1941

Parents

Ronald Reagan
Jane Wyman










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/time.html

PINK FLOYD LYRICS

"Time"


Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today
And then the one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun
And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
And racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in the relative way, but you're older
And shorter of breath and one day closer to death
Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desparation is the English way
The time is gone the song is over, thought I'd something more to say

Home, home again
I like to be here when I can
When I come home cold and tired
It's good to warm my bones beside the fire
Far away, across the field, tolling on the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
And hear the softly spoken magic spell





From 11/19/1969 ( I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 3/17/1973 ( Pink Floyd "The Dark Side of the Moon" ) is: 1214 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 1214 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Side_of_the_Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon

Studio album by Pink Floyd

Released March 17, 1973


Track listing

Speak To Me
Breathe
On the Run
Time
The Great Gig in the Sky
Money
Us and Them
An Colour You Like
Brain Damage
Eclipse