Thursday, June 22, 2017

Bridgeville




The Mist

Channel 640 SPKHD

S1 Ep1 Pilot

10:00 - 11:05p [ 10:00 PM Thursday 22 June 2017 Pacific Time USA ]

(6/22) A foreboding mist arrives in a small town, ushering in a terrifying new reality for its residents and putting their humanity to the test.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/20/08 3:55 PM


That scene makes me think of that pond in the woods near the High Steel Bridge where I was sleeping in my Jeep there for about 2 weeks.

I started off sleeping there on a road that led off the dirt road that was more of a secondary road from the main dirt road and sometimes I would sleep in my Jeep while parked on that moutain ridge about 5 miles west from there. When it got too cold to sleep in my Jeep on that ridge, I would sometimes drive back to that tertiary road near that pond.

I was convinced that I needed to be there and that I was waiting on something but I had no idea what I was waiting for other than the lingering notion that somebody was going to tell me something.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 December 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0884328/quotes

IMDb


The Mist (2007)

Quotes

Mrs. Carmody: [sarcastically] Oh, the scientists.

Wayne Jessup: Yes, the scientists! They must've ripped a hole through by accident. That's how their world keeps on spilling through into ours.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 10:23 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 22 June 2017