Friday, June 02, 2017

Tabula Rasa




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/15/08 6:08 AM
I thought often back then that if I ran far enough, then I would not feel so depressed but it rarely worked.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 January 2008 excerpt ends]










From 11/2/1965 to 11/2/2007 is 42 years












bluetreeny_2017June02.jpg










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/tabula-rasa-1001501/trivia/

tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 4 Episode 6

Tabula Rasa

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 02, 2007 on Syfy

Quotes


Sheppard: You showing any signs?

McKay: Headache.

Sheppard: Yeah, same here.

McKay: Five bucks says you start losing your memories first.

Sheppard: (indignantly) Rodney!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/tabula-rasa-1001501/trivia/

tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 4 Episode 6

Tabula Rasa

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 02, 2007 on Syfy

Quotes


McKay: I asked Doctor Keller about your friend Doctor Baxter. She says he's asleep but apparently the fever's down.

(While he has been talking, Katie has been looking around the room, bewildered. Now she frowns at Rodney.)

Brown: Who?

McKay: Doctor Baxter. (He hesitates, convinced that – as usual – he's got the name wrong.) That's his name, right, the guy in your team?

(Katie looks around the room again, still looking confused.)

McKay: Katie?

(She looks at him.)

Brown: Where am I?

McKay: What do you mean? You're in the Infirmary. I brought you here, remember?

Brown: Who are you?










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/transcripts/406.shtml

GateWorld


Stargate Atlantis - Tabula Rasa - televsion series season 4 episode 6 - Friday 02 November 2007


THE PRESENT. Clutching the computer tablet, Rodney nervous walks out into the corridors of the city. There appears to be nobody around.

McKAY: Hello?

(He walks on, still seeing nobody for some time, but then rounds a corner and sees a man sitting on a bench with his back against the wall. The man's eyes are closed.)

McKAY (relieved): Oh. Hey. (He walks over to him and shakes his shoulder.) Hey, wake up.

(The man slumps sideways. Rodney gasps as he realises that he might be dead. Just then, Radek Zelenka walks into view behind him, nervously wielding a long metal pipe.)

ZELENKA: What are you doing here?

(Rodney jumps in fright, then turns around to face him.)

McKAY: I-I don't know.

(He walks towards Radek, who raises the pipe threateningly.)

ZELENKA: What are you doing?

(Rodney stops and raises his hands. Radek looks at him more closely.)

ZELENKA: You're not a soldier.

McKAY: If you say so.

(Radek lowers his pipe, looks around nervously, then gestures to Rodney.)

ZELENKA: You should come with me. It's safe.

(He starts to hurry off.)

McKAY: No-no, slow down. What's going on here?

ZELENKA: It's the soldiers – they're after us. If they catch us, they'll take us away.

McKAY: Take us where? Why? What soldiers? What is this place?

ZELENKA: Shhh! You shut up! The soldiers will hear us.

McKAY (loudly, angrily): What the hell is going on here? Why can't I remember anything?










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/transcripts/406.shtml

GateWorld


Stargate Atlantis - Tabula Rasa - televsion series season 4 episode 6 - Friday 02 November 2007


GATEROOM. Samantha Carter and John Sheppard walk in and head up the stairs to the Control Room.

CARTER: Major Dorsey and his team just returned from M6R-214. They examined the debris field above the planet and found the parts from one, possibly two, Replicator ships.

SHEPPARD: Just a matter of time before the Wraith got organised and started hitting back.

CARTER: I suppose. I mean, they did defeat the Ancients, after all.

SHEPPARD: The Replicators may look like the Ancients and they may use the same technology but they're gonna be a lot tougher to put down.

KELLER (over radio): Colonel Carter, come in, please?

CARTER (activating her headset radio): Go ahead, Doctor.

KELLER: I've got a situation developing. Be advised, I've imposed a quarantine on the entire Infirmary level.

CARTER: What's going on?

KELLER: Eleven patients have shown up here in the last hour complaining of headache and dizziness. Eight of them are from the survey team that just got back from the mainland.

CARTER: Any idea what's wrong with them?

KELLER: I ran some blood tests and found a bacteria I've never seen before. I'm checking it against the Ancient database.

SHEPPARD: What do you want us to do?

KELLER: Well, first thing we need to do is isolate everyone that went to the mainland and have them report to Doctor Neaves in the Auxiliary Medlab for testing.

CARTER: Will do. Keep us posted.

(in the Infirmary, a male medic brings a computer tablet over to Jennifer.)

MEDIC: More test results. You and I are both infected; so's Doctor McKay. The good news is, the most advanced case is still only showing mild flu-like symptoms. Maybe it won't get any worse than that.

KELLER: Well, let's hope so.










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/transcripts/406.shtml

GateWorld


Stargate Atlantis - Tabula Rasa - televsion series season 4 episode 6 - Friday 02 November 2007


RODNEY'S LAB. Rodney types onto a laptop, then turns towards another one. He stops and puts his hand over his eyes, grimacing in pain for a moment, then lowers his hand and looks around blankly.

McKAY: Wait a second. What am I doing?

TEYLA: You said the quickest way to spread the cure was to aerosolise it and distribute it through the ventilation system. You are currently attempting to override base protocol for temperature, humidity and air pressure.

McKAY: Right, right, OK, it's easy. (He bends down to a laptop and types.) Just a simple matter of accessing the root directory and, uh ...

(The computer beeps at him negatively.)

McKAY: Ah, come on!

TEYLA: Rodney?

McKAY: No-no-no-no-no, I should be able to do this in my sleep. (He looks anguished.) Oh, God. It's happening to me too, isn't it?

TEYLA: You have to remain calm.

McKAY: Oh, no-no-no-no, you don't understand. My memory was lousy to start with. I mean, people's names, birthdays. I once forgot Mother's Day five years in a row.

TEYLA: What is the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter?

McKAY: Well, that's pi. It's three point one four one five nine two six five etcetera etcetera. It doesn't count – that's easy.

TEYLA: You are a scientist, Rodney. That is what you care about; that is what you will hang onto the longest.

McKAY: Right. Right.










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/transcripts/406.shtml

GateWorld


Stargate Atlantis - Tabula Rasa - televsion series season 4 episode 6 - Friday 02 November 2007


LORNE: And who are you?

DEX: Look in your pocket.

LORNE: What?

DEX (sternly): Just look in your vest pocket.

(Lorne reaches into his pocket and pulls out what's inside. It's a Polaroid photograph of John. Written on the white strip at the bottom are the words: LT. COL. JOHN SHEPPARD. HE IS YOUR COMMANDING OFFICER. TRUST HIM!)

DEX: You took a picture of him just in case it came to this. I was there.

LORNE (to his team): He's telling the truth. (He looks at John.) This is our commanding officer.

SHEPPARD (vaguely): That's right. I am your commanding officer, so you should do what I say.

LORNE: Yes, sir.










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/transcripts/406.shtml

GateWorld


Stargate Atlantis - Tabula Rasa - televsion series season 4 episode 6 - Friday 02 November 2007


CARTER: One more thing: I've ordered Doctor Zelenka to remove the Gate's main control crystal. No matter what happens, we cannot risk spreading this disease elsewhere in the galaxy or to Earth.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 02 June 2017