Saturday, May 27, 2017

Homestead Day 1338




Cool. I didn't know (or had forgotten) that Google Maps archives the Streetview images. I started off trying to find it with Wayback Machine, which didn't work the first try, and then I noted that Google Maps has the archive feature.

I'm thinking about it because of a sleeping dream I had earlier today.

There was a massive amount of imagery I saw in so many moderately vivid sleeping dreams I had earlier today.

I just cannot believe my mind is capable of generating the complex images and the complex notions I saw while sleeping. I know I've never seen before that sort. I cannot even begin to adequately articulate the images I saw.

This post is because of one scene among a vast number of different scenes I saw and this one scene is still vivid enough in my mind now sitting at my desk to describe in vague detail.

I started looking at Google Maps because I think I was seeing that house from the inside. I have posted before an image I captured of it before Google Maps updated to the current imagery. I wanted to find more images of what I used to look at. I started looking at this street back in the year 2013 when I decided to move here. The Homestead Apartments Phase 1 was already constructed but the Google Streetview images were not updated for a long time.

Much of the sleeping dream has faded from my mind now. I remember waking a few times and thinking while awake about those details because I was lying there in bed and trying to compose a note to write about it. The only part I recall now is that I thought while awake that I was inside that old house. Somebody still lived there and I vaguely recall that I might have been trespassing and I might have felt concerned about that. But that is vague now. Maybe that's a projection of the guilt a telepathic mind feels. So anyway I was looking at the stuff in that house. Other people were with me. But they were aliens. Extraterrestrials. Vividly I saw them and they seemed to all be different species of intelligent beings. Then the reason we were in the house. We discovered something was buried underneath. About three levels down below the surface of the ground. That was an important detail: three levels down below the surface. And that was some kind of structure. Sort of similar to the level of a building. An entire floor of some building was three levels down below that house. And then it moved upwards. Now it was directly below underground of that house. All the piping and everything necessary of that house in its foundation was now somehow magically redirected. So the structure underground moved up just below the surface and it did not negatively impact the foundation of that house.

The first image is from the Google Streetview archive. The second image is a current view.












google-streetview_spokane-valley_4th-ave_sep2008.jpg












google-streetview_spokane-valley_4th-ave_sep2016.jpg












google-streetview_spokane-valley_4th-ave_sep2016-a.jpg












10800_DSC00300.jpg












DSC03949.jpg












DSC08529.jpg












google-streetview_spokane-valley_4th-ave_sep2008-a.jpg












2017_Abbi_24-1200_DSC00341.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:54 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 27 May 2017