Thursday, May 18, 2017

Charlie X






11363940_782154971907541_1949619265_n.jpg







bluetreeny_10-02-2015.jpg










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/8.htm

Charlie X [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 1533.6

Original Airdate: Sep 15, 1966


[Rand's quarters]

CHARLIE: I love you.

RAND: You don't know what the word means.

CHARLIE: Then show me.

RAND: No!

(Kirk and Spock rush in, Charlie knocks them down.)

RAND: Charlie!

(She slaps him, so he makes her disappear.)

CHARLIE: Why did she do that? I loved her, but she wasn't nice at all. What you did wasn't nice either, but I still need you, Captain. The Enterprise isn't quite like the Antares. Running the Antares was easy. You have to be nice. All right? (gives pain)

KIRK: Mister Spock?

SPOCK: My legs. They're broken.

KIRK: Let him go, too, Charlie.

CHARLIE: Why?

KIRK: Because I'm telling you to. Because you need me to run the ship, and I need him.

CHARLIE: If you try to hurt me again, I'll make a lot of people go away.

KIRK: And what about Yeoman Janice? Is she dead? Gone? Destroyed?

CHARLIE: I won't tell you.










From 11/19/2014 To 10/2/2015 is 317 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 9/15/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Charlie X" ) is 317 days










http://www.convertunits.com/dates/from/Nov+2,+1965/to/Sep+15,+1966

http://www.convertunits.com/dates/from/Nov+19,+2014/to/Oct+2,+2015










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:04 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 15 June 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/06/total-recall.html


http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek/charlie-x-24887/


tv.com


Star Trek Season 1 Episode 2

Charlie X


AIRED: 9/15/66





http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/8.htm

Charlie X

Stardate: 1533.6

Original Airdate: Sep 15, 1966

Captain's Log, star date 1533.6. Now manoeuvring to come alongside cargo vessel Antares. Its Captain and First officer are beaming over to us with an unusual passenger.

[Transporter room]

KIRK: All right, Chief, begin materialisation. Captain Ramart, I'm Captain Kirk.

RAMART: This is my navigator Tom Nellis.

KIRK: How do you do?

NELLIS: How do you do?

RAMART: And this is our young castaway Charlie, Charlie Evans. His dossier.

KIRK: Mister Evans. We've heard a great deal about you. Welcome aboard.

RAMART: Wonderful boy, Charlie. Its been an honour having him aboard.

NELLIS: Why, it's been a great pleasure. The things that he's learned in the last

RAMART: Absolutely. To think this boy spent practically his whole life alone on that planet. Everyone killed, just a few microtapes to learn from.

CHARLIE: How many humans like me on this ship?

RAMART: Like a whole city in space, Charlie. Over four hundred in the crew of a starship, aren't there, Captain?

KIRK: Four hundred and twenty eight, to be exact. Is there anything we can do for you, Captain? Medical supplies, provisions?

CHARLIE: Hundreds. All human, like me. That's exciting. Is that the right word?

NELLIS: That's perfect. It's the exact word.

RAMART: You see. We'd like to keep Charlie with us, but with his closest living relatives on Colony Five and your vessel going that way, why

CHARLIE: I'd like to see your ship now. All of it. The people and everything.

KIRK: You keep interrupting, Mister Evans. That's considered wrong.

CHARLIE: I'm sorry.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 June 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/better-call-saul/marco-3071684/

tv.com


Better Call Saul Season 1 Episode 10

Marco

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Apr 06, 2015 on AMC

AIRED: 4/6/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=better-call-saul-2015&episode=s01e10

Springfield! Springfield!


Better Call Saul

Marco


I always liked you, Jimmy. Remember? I used to call you "Charlie Hustle.










http://www.tv.com/shows/better-call-saul/hero-3066034/

tv.com


Better Call Saul Season 1 Episode 4

Hero

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Feb 23, 2015 on AMC

AIRED: 2/23/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=better-call-saul-2015&episode=s01e04

Springfield! Springfield!


Better Call Saul

Hero


I was scared, yes.
I mean, I'm not really a big fan of heights Let me tell you.
(Indistinct conversations) But, you know, something inside me said, "you have to do this.
" I'm sure our city's first responders would have been here momentarily.
- Can you believe this guy? - But at least I was able This whole thing was a publicity stunt.
It's got to be.
I think that's kind of all anybody wants when they're in trouble.
Of course I didn't think You don't think anyone's gonna actually buy this? It's hard to say.
People love a hero.
You take it as it comes, right? The universe put me in that spot at that moment.
Who am I to say no? You know, as a lawyer, while I help people every day - Whole thing's a damn stunt.












star-trek-tos_season1ep2_00h02m04s.jpg







star-trek-tos_season1ep2_00h02m04s-a.jpg







star-trek-tos_season1ep2_00h02m04s-b.jpg







star-trek-tos_season1ep2_00h02m04s-c.jpg







star-trek-tos_season1ep2_00h02m04s-d.jpg







star-trek-tos_season1ep2_00h02m05s.jpg







star-trek-tos_season1ep2_00h02m05s-a.jpg







star-trek-tos_season1ep2_00h02m06s.jpg







star-trek-tos_season1ep2_00h02m08s.jpg







star-trek-tos_season1ep2_00h02m09s.jpg










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/8.htm

Charlie X [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 1533.6

Original Airdate: Sep 15, 1966


[Recreation room]

(Spock is strumming his lyre when Uhura starts humming. Spock stops)

UHURA: I'm sorry. I did it again, didn't I.

(Spock smirks and Uhura begins playing again.)

UHURA: (singing) Oh, on the starship Enterprise There's someone who's in Satan's guise Whose devil ears and devil eyes Could rip your heart from you. At first, his look could hypnotise And then his touch would barbarise His alien love could victimise And rip your heart from you. And that's why female astronauts, Oh, very female astronauts Wait terrified and overwrought To find what he will do. Oh, girls in space, be wary, be wary, be wary, Girls in space, be wary. We know not what he'll do.

RAND: One more time!

UHURA: (singing) Now from a planet out in space, there comes a lad, not commonplace. A-seeking out his first embrace. He's saving it for you. Oh, Charlie's our new darling, our darling, our darling. Charlie's our new darling. We know not what he'll do.

(Uhura suddenly loses her voice and the lyre makes no sound.)

CHARLIE: Want to see something? (puts three cards face down) Turn them over. (They have pictures of Rand on them)

RAND: Well, how did you do that?

CHARLIE: Oh, I can do a lot of card tricks. One of the men on the Antares showed me.

(The cards return to normal)

RAND: I don't believe this!












DSC06563.jpg







DSC06598.jpg







DSC06522.jpg







DSC06528.jpg







DSC06544.jpg







DSC06545.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:27 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 18 May 2017