Thursday, May 18, 2017

Atlantis






13658834_1268980863162765_1203078202_n.jpg







bluetree_2016July10-a.jpg







bluetree_2016July10-b.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 3:15 PM

To: 'L1 - The Homestead'

Subject: RE: Desiree from The Homestead!

Hi Desiree,

The drive back here to Renton was just as interesting as the drive out there yesterday. After driving a car for the first time in over 8 years I find that I don’t really miss it that much. Especially the gas prices!

That other apartment does interest me.

Is that another one that is presently occupied?

Same time for move-in?

I know that I’ll sleep much better on the top floor. I have a sunken floor now here in Renton and I get up many times during the night looking around corners.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 August 2013 excerpt ends]










From 5/14/1912 To 9/27/2013 ( Homestead Day 1 ) is 37026 days

37026 = 18513 + 18513

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as Kerry Burgess ) To 7/10/2016 is 18513 days



From 6/25/1952 ( premiere US film "Has Anybody Seen My Gal" ) To 3/3/2003 is 18513 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as Kerry Burgess ) To 7/10/2016 is 18513 days










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saved_from_the_Titanic


Saved from the Titanic

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saved from the Titanic is a 1912 American silent motion picture short starring Dorothy Gibson, an American film actress who survived the sinking of the RMS Titanic on April 15, 1912. Premiering in the United States just 29 days after the event, it is the earliest dramatization about the tragedy.

Gibson had been one of 28 people aboard the first lifeboat to be launched from Titanic and was rescued about five and a half hours after leaving the ship. On returning to New York City, she co-wrote the script and played a fictionalized version of herself. The plot involves her recounting the story of the disaster to her fictional parents and fiancé, with the footage interspersed with stock footage of icebergs, Titanic's sister ship Olympic and the ship's captain, Edward Smith. To add to the film's authenticity, Gibson wore the same clothes as on the night of the disaster. The filming took place in a New Jersey studio and aboard a derelict ship in New York Harbor.

The film was released internationally and attracted large audiences and positive reviews, though some criticized it for commercializing the tragedy so soon after the event. It is now regarded as a lost film, as the last known prints were destroyed in an Éclair studio fire in March 1914. Only a few printed stills and promotional photos are known to survive. It is Gibson's penultimate film, as she reportedly suffered a mental breakdown after completing it.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0002475/releaseinfo

IMDb


Saved from the Titanic (1912)

Release Info

USA 14 May 1912










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 8:01 PM

Subject: RE: 03 March 2003


So anyway, what is the point to all this?

Well, it has something to do with my so-called time-traveler effects variables.

Recently, despite how obvious it seems, I only recently started to consciously consider the notion of time-traveler effect constants.

Constants and variables are opposite notions, obviously.

A variable has a definition that varies.

A constant is a detail that does not change.

For example a person’s social security number might be variable [ correction: might be constant ] but that same person’s telephone number might vary.

That is sort of the kind of example a computer programmer might understand but it’s not a very good example because it lacks practicality and best and my mind can recall now.

So anyway, a time-traveler effect variable is something I have defined many times in my ranting notes because I began to suspect that is what I am seeing happen around me all the time.

At some point in the recent past I began to suspect that someday I will become literally a time-traveler. Literally, I will somehow figure out how to escape the reality of the present time and transfer myself into the reality of a calendar date and time that has already passed.

So when I do that, which I believe will be to transfer myself to the reality of the past date of 03 March 2003, I am taking all my notes with me and one of the people who meets there when I become a successful time-traveler will then be the recipient of time-traveler information.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 August 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:27 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 06 April 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/04/pathogen.html


Lately I have been thinking I am a shape-shifter. My mind can shift into any shape I want and that reorganization of the physical structure of my brain causes memories to seem real. I recently imagined a past conversation where I had explained how my new-found awareness of shape-shifting capabilities had wreaked havoc on my sense of identity. So eventually I thought about how I was not even aware until almost 24 years old that I was a shape-shifter. And from there I established my true sense of self, my sense of identity as though I had never learned I was a shape-shifter.

Finally I am thinking about how to manipulate the observations I make on a daily basis to tell me about my own personal future and I have given that some thought lately.

I started thinking recently with a greater sense of certainty that the sources of information I track have details about my personal future.

Those of you paying attention remember how I have established in my writings that I believe my writings are information I will transfer to the future of this present day when I time-travel to the past on my first excursion to the past. My first arrival date will be 03 March 2003 and that is when I give to my sister-in-law my journal. She is now using that information from the future to influence decisions she makes with her resources.

So that tells me........nothing. Absolutely nothing. See, I have no idea about their objectives. Hell, I probably gave them the idea by writing about it here and transferring it to the future. There must be a point to all this.

And they can see what I am doing every day and what I am planning to do and so they are telling me nothing about the future.

Or are they?

If I record the future of this present day into this journal then they will have that information already. They know already what information I will post here tomorrow on this blog. I have absolutely no idea what information I will post tomorrow on this blog or any day beyond this day. All I know is this blog posting I am working on now. I am not planning on making any posts beyond this post.

And see, I started looking closer at details associated with stuff I had been looking at on the internet and that I have not written about here. I have not mentioned a single detail about what I have been looking at. And I see a familiar pattern forming. AND AND AND that pattern is consistent with the sleeping dreams I have. It seems completely unpredictable to me and I feel rational enough to understand that I might simply be overlooking something and I feel with certainty there is no way anything I am doing could cause me to see the pattern I see and I believe that at some point in the future I document certain details and those details get time-traveled to the past and there are people out there right now who have information about the future. The kind of personal details I am not ever going to publish in this public blog. I don’t even throw my grocery receipts into the trash. I don’t throw utility bills into the trash. Whether I time-travel those details to the past is another story. I might just burn it.

So anyway I wonder about the future. I don't know what the hell I am doing. I am so damned tired of this.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 5:19 PM


Subject: RE: Let's see if you can do I-90.

So that's what it was. That's what I dreamed of very early this morning or last night.

I had been aware for a long time of the "Stargate: Atlantis" television series but I had never, until this past hour, given some serious thought about the plot elements that form the drama of that television series. I have never before watched any episode from that television series. I have seen glimpses of scenes but the notion of "Wraith" is new to me today.

I started to wonder about how that 16 July 2004 premiere happens after 03 March 2003.

And then looking at those creepy figures in the images, the "Wraith" I had to look at it a few minutes, after having read a lot about them a few minutes, that is what I must have seen in my dream the last time I was sleeping today.

I am wondering about it because of how prescient are my other dreams lately.

Maybe I am winning against them by telling you this.

So anyway, the dream started with me walking into a house. My mother was there with me and so was my sister. I think again now as I write this, as it seemed to me later after the dream, that figures in my dream are not literal. So I recall that I was very angry. There was a group of washing machines on the lower floor of the house we were in and there were enough of them there to seem it was a commercial facility but that doesn't get explained in the dream. The reason I am so angry is because I am looking at the manifold where clean water is supposed to flow into the washing machines, an observation was presently simply to my sleeping mind and that seems more complicated than it is while I describe it, and the water was very brown colored. I was very angry about that. I have been thinking all day since then about one of those episodes from the "Lost" television series where they found a pool of water in some secret building and that water has some kind of regeneration powers for humans, to the point of immortality, but the water had turned brown and the people who used it were concerned about it. I haven't thought about that episode in years. So anyway, I am upstairs in the house, which doesn't have anything familiar about it, and my mother is there and so is my sister. And then the zombies appear. At some point, I am seeing them in the yard walking along as I am talking to mother. I am angry at her now. She has threatened to cancel my source of income and there is some dialog that is now too vague to recall. And the hostility escalates to the point I am choking her by the throat and I said something in the dream similar to "I'll kill you too." But it wasn't her. As with most people in my dreams, I never see them clearly. They are figures similar to the people I see when I am outside and they are in my peripheral vision. I see people in dreams in a similar way. With few exceptions I never see anyone clearly and in detail. But I could see her in more detail now and after I looked at those photos of the "Wraith" that was very similar to what I was seeing and I had my hands around its neck and I was enjoying choking it. I think I stopped though and I didn't kill it. But the part I thought of most throughout today was the zombies. I cannot now recall if the zombies showed up first. I don't think they did. I think the dirty water caused the hostilities towards the person I was choking. Then the first zombie came in the house and I used my fist to hit it very hard and then I physically threw it out the same door it came in although that last part wasn't something I visualized. I did visualized the second zombie come in again towards us and that one I saw myself slam it against the wall and I knew in the dream that I also threw it out the same door it came in but that was a different door than the first zombie came through. The same story with the third and final zombie but I don't recall visualizing any of that action. I just knew it came through a third door and I simply knew I had thrown back out the same door it came through.

And then there were the zombies themselves. I don't think I have ever actually dreamed of zombies. I have written many times before that I dream while sleeping of activities I have worked on so it seems that my research on zombie topics would show up in my sleeping dreams but I guess I never woke up from any of those or that I never had any that I became aware of. Those zombies in my dream while last sleeping weren't actually doing anything threatening. They were just stumbling around and walking as you see zombies act in movies but they weren't biting anybody. They were just lumbering about with expressions that seemed kind of stupor. I was thinking later they might be something I used to call "pre-zombies" but they are advanced beyond that but not yet cannibalistic.

So anyway, the images of the "Wraith" make me think now in this hour about the similarities to the "Morlocks" from 1960.

Also, the predatory nature of the "Wraith" is similar to thoughts I have had for a while. As "Kirk" said in "Metamorphosis" "How do you beat something like that?" The "Wraith's" also resemble that chief "Morlock" in the 2002 remake of "The Time Machine" and there is the scene where he is strangling the starring character.

Also, if you stretch your imagination for a moment and try to believe something is possible then that all explains what my "mother" is supposed to represent in my dreams. I think about I have written before about that in the context of that ancient being in the 2000 "Mission to Mars" film.

Stretching it again you could understand why I would travel backwards in time when presented with the opportunity. That's only way to beat them.

And now look at me. Listen to the people in the world as they ignore me again today.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 February 2013 excerpt ends]












DSC02201.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:25 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 18 May 2017