Saturday, October 28, 2017

Failure to Register as a Federal Agent




"Dude! You're Getting A Cell!"










posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M 12:45 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 20 July 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-enemy-within.html


She had asked me as we sat there at the table a question about what I did in my spare time. That was my response.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:50 AM Saturday, July 21, 2007


When I was sitting there in that bar in our office in historic Bellevue, Washington, in 1999, I told her I drove around in my blue Mazda RX-7 and solved crimes. Suzanne Morgan then looked across the table at Thomas Dawkins and asked him "What did he say?" and Thomas repeated what I had said. Later that evening, from my apartment at Oakwood, I wrote an email to Suzanne and commented that all the cigarette smoke in that bar had caused my face to turn red.










From 8/7/1944 To 1/11/1999 ( Bill Clinton - Executive Order 13110—Nazi War Criminal Records Interagency Working Group ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 5/21/1917 ( Raymond Burr ) To 8/7/1944 is 9940 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 8/7/1944 To 3/28/1967 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Ironside" ) is 8268 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/22/1988 ( the initial public offering of Dell ) is 8268 days



From 8/7/1944 To 8/24/1995 ( Microsoft Windows 95 and Microsoft Internet Explorer ) is 18644 days

18644 = 9322 + 9322

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix as the unpublished Formual One driver and the financial partner of McLaren Honda and the legitmate agent of Interpol ) is 9322 days



https://www.britannica.com/biography/Robert-Mueller

Encyclopædia Britannica

Robert Mueller

AMERICAN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIAL

Robert Mueller, in full Robert Swan Mueller III (born August 7, 1944, New York, New York, U.S.), American law enforcement official who served as director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) from 2001 to 2013.










See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/fbi-inc.html


http://articles.latimes.com/2001/jul/06/news/mn-19081


Los Angeles Times


Bush Chooses Prosecutor to Reshape FBI

Law: U.S. Atty. Mueller is picked to lead an agency that is struggling with its credibility. A bruising nomination fight is probably avoided.

July 06, 2001 JAMES GERSTENZANG and ERIC LICHTBLAU TIMES STAFF WRITERS

WASHINGTON — President Bush on Thursday chose Robert Mueller, an experienced government prosecutor who is now the U.S. attorney in San Francisco, to direct the FBI and wrestle with the spate of problems that has plagued the bureau.

In nominating Mueller, 56, for the 10-year term to succeed Louis J. Freeh, Bush took a course likely to avoid an angry, politically tinged confirmation battle in the Senate. Still, the hearing on Mueller's nomination is virtually certain to turn into an in-depth look at the agency's recent blunders.

As Mueller stood beside him in the White House Rose Garden on Thursday, Bush referred obliquely to the travails the bureau has encountered.










posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M 2:21 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 17 February 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-gangs-all-here.html


http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-69055533.html

HighBeam RESEARCH

Home » Publications » U.S. newspapers and newswires » Illinois newspapers » Daily Herald (Arlington Heights, IL) » Oct - Dec 1997 » October 30, 1997

Medinah candidates debate land use, new field trip policy.(Neighbor)

Publication: Daily Herald (Arlington Heights, IL) Publish date: October 30, 1997


At a glance

The school board members you elect Tuesday will be responsible for overseeing how your children are educated and your tax dollars spent. Here are some facts about District 11:


William D. Mueller, 44, Itasca, director of engineering computer service, Universal Financial Products, Elmhurst. District 11 board member, six years.










Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 4:55 AM Sunday, April 24, 2011


DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT!





ELMHURST!

ELMHURST HOSPITAL CENTER

EMERGENCY SERVICES










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/US_Marshals.html

US Marshals


This is unit 1 1 5. We're en route|with a 32-year-old male.










from the private journal of Kerry Burgess: 10/07/10 9:42 AM
Did I not note that incident about Kerry Burgess being shot in the shoulder by gunfire from a fugitive in 1993? I can't find it in my journal. I could have sworn I recorded those thoughts. I thought it over extensively several weeks ago.

10/07/10 9:46 AM
I guess not. I could have sworn that I wrote about how the scene of Wesley Snipes characters firing a shot at that one US Marshal who is later killed in that 1998 film made me think of that line of thought. I was standing in that lobby and the fugitive came back down the stairwells and I saw his legs and I knew he had a gun but I could not recognize him and we fired about the same time and I killed him while he hit me in the shoulder. I could have sworn I recorded in my journal about being transported out in the ambulance.

10/07/10 10:02 AM
Now I just remembered the scene from the recent "NCIS" episode and I think of the similarities of that gunfire scene. But the fugitive was at the top of the stairs and that fugitive hit Kerry Burgess by gunfire but Kerry Burgess killed the fugitive by his return gunfire.










Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 9:25 AM Monday, March 07, 2011


Ticonderoga





Looking closer at photos of the later US Navy Ticonderoga-class guided missile cruisers, I note details that suggest my dream the other night could be accurate in terms of how I see the layout of the weatherdeck next to the helicopter landing deck.

In my artificial memory, I have never even stepped foot on any ship in that class. The closest observation I have in my mind was one day when we were deployed to the Med on the USS Wainwright CG 28 and we were arriving in Rota Spain near Gibraltar and either the Ticonderoga itself or one other early ships of that class was already in port and I was impressed to see that ship, which I remember featured the missile rail launchers instead of the later VLS system. That is the only actual "memory" I have of ever seeing a ship of that class. I don't think I had ever even seen close by an Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer until I saw the Momsen anchored nearby on 3 March 2006 in that park where I had been going to sit.

So in the dream of the Ticonderoga, there was a lot of details I still remember from the dream but the interesting part is that I was in a secluded area on the weatherdecks looking up I could see the helicopter landing deck and there was a small arms range target still in place on the edge of the deck above me and it had a very large hole in the center as though it had been hit by a lot of bullets. Looking at the image on a later Ticonderoga class ship I can see that such a sight is possible when standing on the weatherdecks. I was on the starboard side and I seemed to be near the aft end of the helicopter deck, which was inside and above me, and there was something someone said about how I was in officer's country, as though that area had been set aside as an area of seclusion for officer's as though they were sitting in deck chairs on a leisure cruise ship.

Nearby was a hatch that I went through and there was a very long stairwell that was not one long stairwell but that was closer to a stairwell you would see in a building but it was not as consistent in how it twisted around and the stairwell in the dream made seemingly random switchbacks. I see such stairwells in my dreams a lot. In this case, if I had written about this dream several years ago, I would have written that it was a foreign dream and that the narrator told me not to go all the way down the bottom and I did not, although I seemed to know the lower deck where the stairwell would end. There was a sink at one of the levels of the stairwell as it switched back and I washed my hands which is something I can never recall doing in a dream.










Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 3:05 AM Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Asheville and the stairwell





I think I see them sometimes here locally especially in these past few days and weeks. I think they are congregating in this region, for some reason specifically in this region and I knew they would come here and that is why I have been here for so long. When I sense that people recognize me that is my sense of recognition of those off-worlders. I travel back in time because I am delivering immunity to certain people. I can only prevent a small number of people from being taken over by those off-worlders. Those off-worlders survive by taking over human beings. There is nothing we can do in terms of stopping them from taking over 6 billion people on this planet. I do not ever personally possess the full immunity. Only when my immunity is combined with others, whom I have no conscious awareness of, does the full immunity become available.

The reason I can time travel is because in my future from this present time, I begin to travel into the past, which is an event that has not happened yet relative to today, and I travel very far into the distant past and I create the mechanism that I will use in today's future to time travel into the past. In the very distant past, I construct a mechanism for me to time travel and I program that mechanism to become available to my future self, which my current self, on a day in today's future.

I cannot do anything to stop these off-worlder's that I think I see around here today. I think often about the whole situation. In one line of thought, I am immune to them but I am also allergic to them. What that means is that for some reason, perhaps as some kind of balancing force that is out of my control I am not affected by them but if I have intent in my mind to use my powers to try to stop them then I am going to be seriously injured and I will be seriously injured to the point of total incapacitation while making absolutely no impact on them and so I have to wonder about why I would even try to stop them but in my line of thought in my mind I do always have intent in my mind to try to stop them and I always end up unconscious for several days and with serious physical injuries but which eventually heal after that first attempt to try to intervene.










http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/04/of-course-damnit-goddamnit-fugitive-was.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012

OF COURSE! Damnit! Goddamnit! The fugitive was shooting *downwards* at me.




A few minutes ago I was standing in the bathroom washing my hands and I suddenly thought to look in the mirror at the top of my left shoulder. That is when I saw a scar that is mostly obscured and that I had forgotten about. It looks to be a perfect scar for a bullet wound. That seemed improbable for about a second in my mind but then I remember the fugitive was firing at me from the top of the stairwell he was on and he was shooting at my head but missing and hit me in the shoulder. The bullet went through the top of my shoulder and out my back.

Once again I have been confused by a story that was concocted about me being shot through the front of my chest. Only people who knew the truth would know the distinction of that incident.










Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 4:45 AM Monday, August 01, 2011


I even dreamed about how as Chief Deputy United States Marshal I chased a fugitive into an FBI building.





I had that dream earlier this morning and that was before I had even decided what to report about today. Unlike most days I did not yet even have a target selected for today.

In the dream, the fugitive scaled a very high chain link fence and went into a building. I followed him in that same place and the first place I found myself in was a men's shower room. One guy saw me and as a result of seeing me seemed to say to someone else that was in the bathroom stall he was standing in front of "Just be cool." I left the shower room and was walking around through the building and then I went through a door and found myself in that men's shower room and I wondered why I kept finding myself in there. I left and then I was walking around again and, as in everywhere I had been, there were other people walking around and one person suggested that I was FBI. I cannot recall if I said anything to him but I am left with the sense of a conversation and that other person said he could always tell if a person was FBI, suggesting that I was FBI. Then I was in a large room and I was still looking for the fugitive and the dream seems to have ended about that point. What is confusing is about the parts I was dreaming and the parts I seemed to have just been thinking about at some point. I can visualize standing there and I think I might have been asking questions and eventually I became aware that they all knew I was a Chief Deputy United States Marshal standing there and that I was chasing a fugitive from United States of America federal justice. The room was full of people that I also became aware of that were FBI. There was only one woman I can remember seeing and she was sitting at a desk at a far wall and I think she was asking me if I wanted the building locked down and that was the plan. I think that was when the dream ended. I might have woke up and started thinking about how I then spotted the fugitive in among the crowd of FBI and I thought through a lot of details after that.

While I chose to make the reference because of the dream, I also dreamed about a mining operation that had caused me to endure radiation poisoning. I had been at a meeting in a conference on the ninth floor of an office building. When I left I went down the stairs, and with a dream-like quality to that dream, I understood that I had thought I was on the third floor or so and so I should have taken the elevator. I went on down the stairs though and there was rain falling down the open area of that shaft that runs down the stairwell and at one point I stepped into a deep pool of water that had accumulated at the bottom of one section of stairs. I was wearing high-top United States military boots and after a few minutes I started to notice the the water had been deeper than the top of my boot and there was some water in my boot. I saw myself stop at one point and pour the water out of my right boot. So anyway, to make a long story short, someone unseen was telling me after that about how uranium had accumulated on that building I was in and apparently I had been afflicted with radiation poisoning because of that pool of water I had stepped in from the rain. That unseen person was telling me, as though I was thinking about a past conversation while the dream was going on in my mind, that a mining operation had been in progress next to that building I had been in while that building was under construction. The mining operation had caused one person to also become sick from radiation poisoning and the mine was closed down as a result. But before it was closed down, the mining operation had created a lot of dust that traveled away from the mine and in that dust was uranium. The dust with the uranium in it settled on that building I was in while it was under construction and when the rain started that caused the uranium to accumulate in pools of water such as the deep pool of water I stepped into. The seemed to be no real effect on me though because other scenes happened in my dreams and I was later chasing the fugitive into the FBI building.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 11:08 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 28 October 2017