Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Children of the Sun




Pilot Movie 1: The Six Million Dollar Man - DVD video

07 March 1973

00:01:32


General: If Austin isn't here in two minutes, I'm gonna pull the plug. Where does he come off keeping us all waiting?

General's aide: General.

General: What's going on here? Where does he think he is?


00:02:24

Colonel Steve Austin: General.

General: Mr. Austin.

Colonel Steve Austin: Yes, sir?

General: Have you any idea what time it is?

Colonel Steve Austin: [ squints up at the Sun ] About five to seven?

Dr. Rudy Wells: Excuse me, General. Hey, Steve. You got a positive genius for antagonizing the wrong people.

Colonel Steve Austin: I know. It's the story of my life.












2017_Nk20_DSCN2919.jpg







2017_Nk20_DSCN2917.jpg







2017_Nk20_DSCN2923.jpg










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


DANIEL
I was dead?

RA
That is why I chose your race...your bodies...so easy to repair.










From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 7/9/2016 is 9247 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/26/1991 ( the radio broadcast by Saddam Hussein ordering his troops to flee Kuwait City ) is 9247 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 7/9/2016 is 9247 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/26/1991 ( as Kerry Burgess the chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 I was the first United States military force to step onto Kuwait territory ) is 9247 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash and the end of Kerry Burgess the natural human being cloned from another human being ) To 7/9/2016 is 9852 days

9852 = 4926 + 4926

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/29/1979 ( premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"The Hand of God" ) is 4926 days



From 7/10/1962 ( the United States launches the Telstar 1 telecommunications satellite into orbit of the planet Earth ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 and I exist today as Kerry Burgess 2013 ) is 18512 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/9/2016 is 18512 days


See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/02/ghostbusters-2016.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1289401/releaseinfo

IMDb


Ghostbusters (2016)

Release Info

USA 9 July 2016 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1289401/quotes

IMDb


Ghostbusters (2016)

Quotes

Cabbie: I don't go to Chinatown, I don't drive wackos, and I ain't afraid of no ghosts!










http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/february/26/newsid_4716000/4716868.stm

BBC


ON THIS DAY 26 February

1991: Iraqi troops flee Kuwait City

The Kuwaiti capital has been liberated by the Gulf War Allies after 208 days of Iraqi occupation.

Thousands of Iraqi troops began leaving the city after an order from President Saddam Hussein, broadcast this morning, to withdraw immediately.

He said he was ordering the retreat because of "the aggression of 30 countries against Iraq" and the economic blockade led by the US.

The first group of Allies into the city centre was a reconnaissance team of 12 US marines










From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith kills her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 9/17/2000 is 2154 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/26/1971 ( Susan Smith ) is 2154 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record - for Kerry Burgess 1994-A a brutally violent end of the road ) To 9/17/2000 is 2098 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1971 ( premiere US film "The Omega Man" ) is 2098 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins with my personal participation United States of America Delta Force operation ) To 9/17/2000 is 2541 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/17/1972 ( Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II visits Yugoslavia ) is 2541 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/04/boston-marathon.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=1325

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993-2001

Remarks at the Groundbreaking Ceremony for the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia

September 17, 2000

Thank you very much. The final sentence of the preamble: "We do ordain and establish this Constitution of the United States." Today we come to ordain and establish this Constitution Center










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marshals_Service


United States Marshals Service

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The United States Marshals Service (USMS) is a federal law enforcement agency within the U.S. Department of Justice (see 28 U.S.C. § 561). It is the oldest American federal law enforcement agency, which was created by the Judiciary Act of 1789 during the presidency of George Washington. The Marshals Service is attached to the Executive branch of government, and is the enforcement arm of the federal courts. It is the primary agency for fugitive operations, responsible for prisoner transport, the protection of officers of the court, and for the effective operation of the judiciary.










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19941104&slug=1939831

The Seattle Times


Friday, November 4, 1994

Small Town, Nation Ask: Why? -- Boyfriend Wrote That He Didn't Want Smith's Kids, Say Police

By Jim Clarke

AP

UNION, S.C. - She spun a heartbreaking tale of being dumped on a lonely road by a carjacker who abducted her two young sons. Today, she was jeered by spectators and covered her face as she headed for the courthouse.

Susan Smith, whose tearful pleas for her sons' return inspired a nationwide vigil, was charged with killing 3-year-old Michael and 14-month-old Alex. And the nine-day search by authorities and hundreds of volunteers ended where their mother's story began: at John D. Long Lake, where a car with two small bodies was found.

CNN, citing an unidentified source, said Smith became a strong suspect when investigators found a letter from a boyfriend telling her he wanted to be with her but he "did not want any kids around."

WIS-TV in Columbia said it received a letter today from a lawyer representing a Tom Findlay of Union, identifying Findlay as the boyfriend. According to the station, the statement said Findlay broke off the relationship with Smith on Oct. 18 because he was not ready to assume the responsibilities of being a father. It also said he knew nothing about the killings.










From 10/1/1960 ( Elizabeth Dennehy ) To 8/25/1966 is 2154 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/26/1971 is 2154 days



From 9/26/1971 ( Susan Smith ) to 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and diverts it away from the planet Earth ) is 1743 days

From 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and diverts it away from the planet Earth) to 4/12/1981 ( my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan was the commander aboard the United States STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) is 1743 days



http://www.biography.com/people/susan-smith-235800

bio.


Susan Smith Biography

Susan Smith was born September 26, 1971 in Union, South Carolina.



https://sword.doc.state.sc.us/incarceratedInmateSearch/incarceratedInmateFaceSheet.do?id=00221487&youth=N&type=F

Name

Smith, Susan

SCDC ID

00221487

SID

SC01025612

DOB 09/26/1971










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0219324/bio

IMDb


Elizabeth Dennehy

Biography

Born October 1, 1960 in Jacksonville, North Carolina, USA

Birth Name Elizabeth Hannah Dennehy










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/175.htm

The Best of Both Worlds Part 2 [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 44001.4

Original Airdate: Sep 24, 1990

Last time on Star Trek: The Next Generation.

PICARD: Mister Worf, dispatch a subspace message to Admiral Hanson. We have engaged the Borg.

SHELBY: Data, fluctuate phaser resonance frequencies. Random settings. Keep them changing. Don't give them time to adapt.

HANSON [on monitor]: We're coming with every available starship to assist, Captain, but the closest help is six days away.

SHELBY: All you know how to do is play it safe. If you can't make the big decisions, Commander, I suggest you make room for someone who can.

(The Borg kidnap Picard)

LAFORGE: If we can generate a concentrated burst of power at that same frequency distribution.

RIKER: How do we do that?

WESLEY: The main deflector dish.

SHELBY: Shelby to Enterprise. We've found the Captain's uniform and his communicator.

CRUSHER: Jean-Luc!

DATA: We were unable to retrieve him, sir. Sir, The Captain has been altered by the Borg.

CRUSHER: Will, he's alive. If we could get him back to the ship, I might be able to restore

RIKER: This is our only chance to destroy them. If they get back into warp, our weapon is useless.

PICARD [on viewscreen]: I am Locutus of Borg. From this time forward, you will service us.

RIKER: Mister Worf? Fire.

And now, the conclusion.










Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 3:00 PM Thursday, August 25, 2011


Alex and Michael





I woke up this morning and I guess I had just then been dreaming about a story I was writing about those two. I was feeling as though the details were something I had been thinking of before I awoke. I awoke thinking about how if there were ever in this world two little kids that needed firearms then those are the two. I thought about how little Alex had an Uzi and he opened up on Susan Smith with that Uzi and he ripped a full clip at her and that stupid kid only hit the cat nearby on the floor which exploded into a big splatter of blood and hair over the wall and he got Susan in the foot with one bullet from that full magazine but that isn't surprising because 15-month-old kids can't aim firearms very well and Michael was banging away at her with a pair of Colt .45 semiautomatic pistols and he emptied both clips and only got her in the leg one time. So I don't know what I was dreaming of. Maybe that was something from part of something I wrote a long time ago after I found those kids in the lake.










http://www.online-literature.com/shelley_mary/frankenstein/5/

The Literature Network

Frankenstein

Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley


Chapter 5

It was on a dreary night of November that I beheld the accomplishment of my toils. With an anxiety that almost amounted to agony, I collected the instruments of life around me, that I might infuse a spark of being into the lifeless thing that lay at my feet. It was already one in the morning; the rain pattered dismally against the panes, and my candle was nearly burnt out, when, by the glimmer of the half-extinguished light, I saw the dull yellow eye of the creature open; it breathed hard, and a convulsive motion agitated its limbs.

How can I describe my emotions at this catastrophe, or how delineate the wretch whom with such infinite pains and care I had endeavoured to form? His limbs were in proportion, and I had selected his features as beautiful. Beautiful! Great God! His yellow skin scarcely covered the work of muscles and arteries beneath; his hair was of a lustrous black, and flowing; his teeth of a pearly whiteness; but these luxuriances only formed a more horrid contrast with his watery eyes, that seemed almost of the same colour as the dun-white sockets in which they were set, his shrivelled complexion and straight black lips.

The different accidents of life are not so changeable as the feelings of human nature. I had worked hard for nearly two years, for the sole purpose of infusing life into an inanimate body. For this I had deprived myself of rest and health. I had desired it with an ardour that far exceeded moderation; but now that I had finished, the beauty of the dream vanished, and breathless horror and disgust filled my heart. Unable to endure the aspect of the being I had created, I rushed out of the room and continued a long time traversing my bed-chamber, unable to compose my mind to sleep. At length lassitude succeeded to the tumult I had before endured, and I threw myself on the bed in my clothes, endeavouring to seek a few moments of forgetfulness. But it was in vain; I slept, indeed, but I was disturbed by the wildest dreams. I thought I saw Elizabeth, in the bloom of health, walking in the streets of Ingolstadt. Delighted and surprised, I embraced her, but as I imprinted the first kiss on her lips, they became livid with the hue of death; her features appeared to change, and I thought that I held the corpse of my dead mother in my arms; a shroud enveloped her form, and I saw the grave-worms crawling in the folds of the flannel. I started from my sleep with horror; a cold dew covered my forehead, my teeth chattered, and every limb became convulsed; when, by the dim and yellow light of the moon, as it forced its way through the window shutters, I beheld the wretch --the miserable monster whom I had created. He held up the curtain of the bed; and his eyes, if eyes they may be called, were fixed on me. His jaws opened, and he muttered some inarticulate sounds, while a grin wrinkled his cheeks. He might have spoken, but I did not hear; one hand was stretched out, seemingly to detain me, but I escaped and rushed downstairs. I took refuge in the courtyard belonging to the house which I inhabited, where I remained during the rest of the night, walking up and down in the greatest agitation, listening attentively, catching and fearing each sound as if it were to announce the approach of the demoniacal corpse to which I had so miserably given life.

Oh! No mortal could support the horror of that countenance. A mummy again endued with animation could not be so hideous as that wretch. I had gazed on him while unfinished; he was ugly then, but when those muscles and joints were rendered capable of motion, it became a thing such as even Dante could not have conceived.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 2:34 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 31 October 2017