Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The Quiet Earth (1985)




Flight Of The Intruder (1991)


News report tape: A Swiss camera crew in Hanoi, North Vietnam, took this footage of a celebration of sorts, commemorating the defeat of American air pirates. Here in People's Resistance Park, they've set up trophies of their victories: grim reminders of the losses taken in this seven-year-old war over the North.












amazon-video_the-quiet-earth.jpg










https://www.facebook.com/kerry.burgess.790/posts/1873996002875660

Facebook


Kerry Burgess

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 11:18 PM

The Quiet Earth (1985)

Taglines

On July 5th, everyone on Earth disappeared

***
***
***

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 04, 2009

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/04/09 5:33 AM
I am literally bored enough that it might cause me to literally start traveling backwards in time and I really just want to move forward from all this.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/04/09 5:34 AM
I have probably slept twice as much in the past 24 hours than I do normally and I was having some extensive and complex dreams that I was also thinking over and over again as I slept about how I was going to record those dreams in my journal after I woke up. It doesn't seem important now.

***
***
***

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/04/09 7:34 AM
goddamnit I am UNBELIEVABLY BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time is moving so goddamned slow since I last woke up NOW should already Tuesday. Time is moving so slow in an hour it will feel as though a month has passed.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/04/09 11:18 AM
I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***
***
***

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/04/09 3:24 PM
It will happen. All of this is just the formality of the historical record as to why the vermin humans caused their own extinction because they were unwilling to adapt to the reality of nature.

***
***
***

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089869/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Quiet Earth (1985)

Release Info

USA 18 October 1985

***
***
***

From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash and the end of Kerry Burgess the natural human being cloned from another human being ) To 7/4/2009 is 7290 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 10/18/1985 ( premiere US film "The Quiet Earth" ) is 7290 days

***
***
***

The Quiet Earth (1985)

Plot Summary

Zac Hobson awakens one morning and in the blink of an eye - at precisely 6:12 a.m. - finds that he appears to be the last man on Earth. There are no bodies to be found - everyone seems to have just vanished. He believes he knows what has happened - an experiment at the facility where he worked likely create a rip in space-time. After a considerable period of time, he is overjoyed to find another person alive - Joanne. Soon a third person, Api, joins them but Zac realizes that the effect will occur again.

***
***
***

The Quiet Earth (1985)

Quotes

[recording his audio log]

Zac Hobson: Zac Hobson, July 5th. One: there has been a malfunction in Project Flashlight with devastating results. Two: it seems I am the only person left on Earth.

***
***
***

The Quiet Earth (1985)

Quotes

Zac Hobson: Something's changed. Can't quite measure it, but I can feel it. It's as though... we've been shifted sideways. The north pole is still up north, but the water keeps going down the black hole the wrong way. I get the feeling... we're either dead... or in a different universe.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 6:20 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 26 December 2017