Thursday, September 30, 2010

Raghead Maternity Hospital




http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=43898

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Proclamation 4847—National Safe Boating Week, 1981

June 4th, 1981


By the President of the United States of America

A Proclamation

Americans enjoy a multitude of sports and recreational activities that serve to refresh the body and spirit. For many of our citizens, recreation means boating.

Those involved in recreational boating should always remember that the primary responsibility for safety rests with the individual. And while a cruise can be a wonderful experience for one person or an entire family, it can also result in tragedy.

Aware of the need for boating safety, the Congress enacted the joint resolution of June 4, 1958 (36 U.S.C. 161) as amended, requesting that the President proclaim a National Safe Boating Week.

Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby designate the week beginning on June 7, 1981 as National Safe Boating Week.










1994 film "Stargate" DVD movie:

00:58:10


Dr. Daniel Jackson: They want me to go with them. Should I stay? I'll go with them. I'll be fine. Okay. That's good. All right. What is that smell? Okay. That's good. I think that's good. My hands are pretty clean. Thank you very very much. Thank you. That was very nice. Thank you. That was great. I smell much better. I smell like a yak.










http://www.cswap.com/1983/WarGames/cap/en/25fps/a/00_22

WarGames


:22:59
There's a Jacuzzi
in the master bedroom...

:23:12
Oh, sure. We can work that out.

:23:15
That is true. You'll have a balloon
payment at the end of five years.

:23:19
But that's nothing.
The economy is gonna be great then.

:23:23
He who dances must pay the piper.

:23:25
- See you, Dad.
- I'll meet you tomorrow at 9.30. Bye.

:23:32
You know, I worry about that kid.

:23:34
Why?

:23:37
Sometimes I think
we're all gonna get electrocuted.