Thursday, January 27, 2011

How strong do you have to be to pull a trigger?




Comcast On Demand - Free Movies



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119173

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

G.I. Jane (1997)

Release Date: 22 August 1997 (USA)










They must be planning some kind of criminal activity around here. I see some indicators that they are probably forming a criminal response in this anti-American state of Washington that is a criminal response possibly to something that you are planning to speak about publicly in the near future, I guess. This title has shown up in the list of free movies on the Comcast On Demand cable television service only in the past two days or so.

I anticipate they will become more violent as they understand that they have already lost their criminal attempt to avoid prosecution for their severe treason against the United States of America federal government.










From 2/17/1965 ( I am active duty United States Navy SEAL ) to 7/1/1969 ( the investiture of my father's brother and my uncle Prince Charles as Prince of Wales ) is 1595 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) is 1595 days


http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/royals/etc/cron.html

PBS

the royals and the press


June 21, 1969 A film is made and aired by the BBC called "Royal Family." Its aim is to promote the Royals and cameras are allowed in to film their daily life. The program is almost two hours long and 68% of Britain's population watches it.

Not long after, Prince Charles gives a BBC interview.

July 1, 1969 Charles' investiture as Prince of Wales is televised.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/G_I_Jane_01.html

G I Jane


In no less than 5OO|neatly printed words,
tell me why you love|the United States Navy.
There will be no time limit|for this evolution.
[ Thunder Rumbling ]
Put that pencil down. Get your fucking|feet together and sit up straight !
You will write|when l tell you to write.
[ Thunder Rumbling ]
When I come back,|I'll be countin' open eyes. Begin.










From 7/4/1954 ( World War II-era food rationing ends in Great Britain ) To 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) is 3299 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) To 7/27/1972 ( the first flight McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle fighter jet and I was the primary United States Navy test pilot for the first flight and for the United States Air Force F-15 Eagle fighter jet test program ) is 3299 days



From 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot and as active duty United States Naval Aviator and United States Astronaut ) to 7/27/1972 ( the first flight McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle fighter jet and I was the primary United States Navy test pilot for the first flight and for the United States Air Force F-15 Eagle fighter jet test program ) is 1914 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 10/11/1968 ( I was United States Apollo 7 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut entering orbit of the planet Earth ) is 1914 days



From 12/21/1970 ( I was the primary United States Navy test pilot for the Grumman F-14 Tomcat first flight and for the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet program ) To 10/9/1971 ( I am board-certified surgeon as Dr. Thomas Reagan MD ) is 292 days

From 10/9/1971 ( I am board-certified surgeon as Dr. Thomas Reagan MD ) To 7/27/1972 ( the first flight McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle fighter jet and I was the primary United States Navy test pilot for the first flight and for the United States Air Force F-15 Eagle fighter jet test program ) is 292 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-15_Eagle

F-15 Eagle

Role Air superiority fighter

Manufacturer McDonnell Douglas

First flight 27 July 1972

The McDonnell Douglas (now Boeing) F-15 Eagle is a twin-engine, all-weather tactical fighter designed to gain and maintain air superiority in aerial combat. It is considered among the most successful modern fighters with over 100 aerial combat victories. Following reviews of proposals, the United States Air Force selected McDonnell Douglas' design in 1967 to meet the service's need for a dedicated air superiority fighter. The Eagle first flew in July 1972, and entered service in 1976.



http://www.boeing.com/history/mdc/eagle.htm

F-15 Eagle Tactical Fighter

First flight: July 27, 1972



http://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/factsheets/factsheet.asp?id=397

National Museum of the US Air Force

Home > Fact Sheets > McDonnell Douglas F-15A Eagle

MCDONNELL DOUGLAS F-15A EAGLE

The F-15 is a twin-engine, high-performance, all-weather air superiority fighter. First flown on July 27, 1972, the Eagle began entering the USAF inventory on Nov. 14, 1974.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, March 3, 2006 3:22:01 PM

Subject: Rise Above


This was a pleasant surprise. I was disappointed though when I first saw them that they were preparing to leave. I think this is the one at the link below. I love these ships. Who needs a parade when you can watch a U.S. Navy warship getting underway? If I could choose any ship I wanted for a personal yacht, it would be a Burke-class destroyer.

http://www.momsen.navy.mil/


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 March 2006 excerpt ends]