Sunday, October 22, 2023

Today is 10/22/2023, Post #2





Battlestar Galactica

"No Exit"

TV-series season 4 episode 15, 02/13/2009

Cavil: [ to Boomer: ] Now you finally see the truth about your Final Five.

Boomer: Just tell us.










orca wetsuit triathlon .jpg, from internet
litespeed .jpg, from internet
nike pegasus .jpg, from internet
untitled-0958 ironman 2 .jpg, from internet, example









by me, Kerry Burgess: 11/5/2006 9:55 PM

There is also Millersylvania State Park where I completed all those marathons. I completed 5 down there in a year's time, starting with the Christmas Marathon. I believe the first one was in December 2001 and the last one was the Christmas Marathon again in December 2002. [ CORRECTION: period of time was from December 2002 to December 2003 ]



by me, Kerry Burgess: 11/4/2006 10:26 PM

All those marathons I ran down south of Olympia. The run course started at Millersylvania State Park which you get to by taking I-5 and then taking Exit 95, of course, and then drive through Maytown. I told Ross Heise the first time I went down there, it was still dark and it reminded me of a scene from The Howling.

http://www.ontherunevents.com/xmasmarathon/

Christmas Classic Marathon



by me, Kerry Burgess: excerpts from my private journals: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 3:47 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: 841 days

Kerry Burgess wrote:

It's been 841 days since I ran the Seattle Marathon.

I think this was the 4th of 5 marathons I finished in a year period. I'm not sure of exact dates offhand but between Dec 2002 and Dec 2003, I completed 5 marathons, 2 sprint triathlons, and I trained for and participated in Ironman CDA









Battlestar Galactica

"No Exit"

TV-series season 4 episode 15, 02/13/2009

Cavil: Your children are dying, Ellen, and you won't lift a finger to save us? Why? Out of spite? Because I refuse to kneel to your orthodoxy? [ to Boomer: ] Now you finally see the truth about your Final Five.

Boomer: Just tell us. Tell us about Resurrection.

Ellen Tigh: I can't. It would take all of us.

Cavil: You see how she forces me? They're no better than the humans that enslaved us. If you don't tell me how to rebuild a Resurrection, I'm gonna cut open your head -

Ellen Tigh: John.

Cavil: - and look for it there. The brain is a marvelous thing. It's a big electrical grid. Just lay it open, stimulate it in the right places, and I can trigger your deepest memory. Your deepest fears. Your deepest guilt. And even the recipe for life everlasting.









From 3/27/2001 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Scientific American Frontiers"::"The Bionic Body" ) To 10/22/2023 ( Today ) is 8244 days

8244 = 4122 + 4122

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/14/1977 ( from Princeton Weekly Bulletin publication, Princeton University: New Book By Jaynes On Origin Of Consciousness Is Sure To Spark Controversy ) is 4122 days



From 2/13/2009 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"No Exit" ) To 10/22/2023 ( ) is 5364 days

5364 = 2682 + 2682

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/7/1973 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"The Moon and the Desert" ) is 2682 days



From 6/27/2004 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, the amateur-competitor number 878, I successfully completed the Ironman Coeur d'Alene triathlon ) To 10/22/2023 ( ) is 7056 days

7056 = 3528 + 3528

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/1/1975 ( ARPANET was declared operational and management responsibility transferred to Defense Communications Agency ) is 3528 days



From 12/20/1945 ( premiere USA film "They Were Expendable" ) To 12/9/2003 ( premiere US TV miniseries finale episode "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 21173 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/22/2023 ( ) is 21173 days



From 12/9/2003 ( premiere US TV miniseries finale episode "Battlestar Galactica" ) To 10/22/2023 ( ) is 7257 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/15/1985 ( premiere USA TV "Death of a Salesman" ) is 7257 days



From 1/10/2012 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, referenced ) To 10/22/2023 ( ) is 4303 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/14/1977 ( Alexander Romanovich Luria dead ) is 4303 days



From 10/4/1968 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Paradise Syndrome" ) To 10/22/2023 ( Today ) is 20106 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/19/2020 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, illustrated ) is 20106 days









Battlestar Galactica

"No Exit"

Episode No. Season 4, Episode 15

US airdate USA February 13, 2009

Back in sickbay, Anders awakens, asking Kara to gather up the others of his kind. He remembers everything about his past as a Cylon and its significance.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 2006

Oh, and there's a scar on my left hand that I have been wondering about but I don't feel like writing about. I remember it was after having to walk home through a bad neighborhood. I remember it was a nasty wound, bled a lot, something about nasty bandages. At first I thought it might be a bullet scar, but then I thought maybe someone had jammed a philips screwdriver between my knuckles. But there is no exit scar so I'm not sure what it means. Perhaps what ever did it didn't go down through my hand, rather went into my hand, towards my wrist and didn't exit. The oblong nature of the scar would support that possibility. It doesn't hurt though.

I was thinking about this time my clothes were filthy with salt. I remember that as a time on the Taylor but I am now wondering if it was dust, as in some kind of desert.

There is also a scar on the side of my right wrist that I remember from when I was in a day care center and was burned when some hot apple pie fell onto my hand.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Luria

Alexander Luria

From Wikipedia

Alexander Romanovich Luria (16 July 1902 – 14 August 1977)









Battlestar Galactica

"No Exit"

TV-series season 4 episode 15, 02/13/2009

Ellen Tigh: Something's happened.

Cavil: They've destroyed the Resurrection Hub.

Ellen Tigh: Begun contemplating your mortality?

Cavil: More than that. Our extinction.

Ellen Tigh: Always so dramatic.

Cavil: It's true, Ellen. We can't procreate biologically, so we're going to have to find a way to rebuild Resurrection.

Ellen Tigh: Well, good luck with that.

Cavil: Don't need luck. I need your help. They destroyed the Hub, but they don't even know about the Colony. All your equipment is there.

Ellen Tigh: I only know part of the system, John. It would take all five of us to rebuild it, and even then, I'm not sure -

Cavil: You're lying.

Ellen Tigh: No, I'm not, John.

Cavil: Don't insult my intelligence. Your children are dying, Ellen, and you won't lift a finger to save us? Why? Out of spite? Because I refuse to kneel to your orthodoxy? [ to Boomer: ] Now you finally see the truth about your Final Five.

Boomer: Just tell us. Tell us about Resurrection.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess {me}

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess {me}

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 9/28/2006 7:13 PM

This sounds very interesting. In my memory of taking Physics my Senior year at Ashdown, I remember being very interested in the class, but we didn’t cover such an interesting topic.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/about/present/

Ayan Chatterjee (left) and Mark Daly measure piano strings as part of a lab project for professor Pierre Piroué's freshman seminar on "Sound, Music and ... Physics."

9/28/2006 7:37 PM

I think I even have memories of the graduate degree process. I am not sure of the terms to describe the process.

9/28/2006 7:47 PM

I actually do remember... something... I can’t explain it. It feels that I am holding an unmarked, undistinguishable book that I don’t know the name of or the contents but I know I have read it already.

9/28/2006 8:34 PM

A few minutes ago I started thinking that maybe I started at Princeton University in 1972. I would have been 13 at the time as Thomas Ray. I remember that Kerry Burgess started first grade in 1972. But then I decided that I probably started Princeton earlier than 1972 and maybe 1972 was the year I completed my first major degree. Or 1972 doesn’t really mean anything in particular to Thomas Ray; rather it is there for continuity sake for the life of Kerry Burgess.



Posted by me, Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Luria

Alexander Luria

From Wikipedia

Alexander Romanovich Luria (16 July 1902 – 14 August 1977) was a Soviet neuropsychologist, often credited as a father of modern neuropsychology. He developed an extensive and original battery of neuropsychological tests during his clinical work with brain-injured victims of World War II, which are still used in various forms. He made an in-depth analysis of the functioning of various brain regions and integrative processes of the brain in general. Luria's magnum opus, Higher Cortical Functions in Man (1962), is a much-used psychological textbook which has been translated into many languages and which he supplemented with The Working Brain in 1973.









Battlestar Galactica - tv miniseries - 12/08/2003, 12/09/2003

(from internet transcript)

(Ragnar)

Chief: Everybody, hold fast.

Man (Leoben): I don't want any trouble.

Chief: Okay, let's talk.

Leoben: I'm not going to jail.

Chief: What?

Leoben: You understand me? I am NOT going to jail.

Chief: Nobody's taking you to jail, just calm down.

Leoben: Frikkin' right, you're not.

Chief: We're not the police, we're not here to arrest you. Now, put your gun down.

Leoben: Yeah, maybe, so who the hell are you?

Chief: We're from Colonial fleet. We just came to get some equipment from the station, to get back in the fight.

Leoben: What fight?

Chief: You don't know.

Leoben: Know what?

Chief: There's a war on. Give me your weapon.

Leoben: You think I'm stupid or something, is that it? You think I'm stupid, you expect me to believe that? I want passage out of here! On a safe transport ship. With an untraceable jump system, okay? Now!









From 9/19/1964 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"Soldier" ) To 10/25/2002 ( premiere USA TV series "Repo Men: Stealing for a Living" ) is 13915 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/8/2003 ( ) is 13915 days



From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 12/8/2003 ( ) is 3835 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/3/1976 ( from Princeton Weekly Bulletin publication, Princeton University: Numismatic Collection Helps Solve Mysteries Of Antiquity ) is 3835 days



From 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 12/8/2003 ( ) is 4708 days

4708 = 2354 + 2354

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/13/1972 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of the 2nd United States Navy Medal of Honor for my biological brother Thomas Reagan circa 1972 the United States Navy Commander ) is 2354 days



From 3/30/1959 ( Reginald Rowan Belknap dead ) To 12/8/2003 ( ) is 16324 days

16324 = 8162 + 8162

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/8/1988 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2), my official enlisted United States Navy documents includes: Terrier MK 152 guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex Operator (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance) - CF-division, Missile Plot, USS Wainwright CG-28 (CG-26 Belknap-class guided-missiles cruiser honoring Reginald Rowan Belknap, USN), United States Navy, following my graduation Naval Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia (decades now obsolete system for navigating missiles to target) ) is 8162 days



From 3/8/1988 ( see above ) To 12/8/2003 ( ) is 5753 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/3/1981 ( Ronald Reagan, 40th President of USA: Remarks and a Question-and-Answer Session With Reporters on the Air Traffic Controllers Strike ) is 5753 days



From 10/21/1974 ( premiere US TV series episode "Gunsmoke"::"The Iron Men" ) To 12/8/2003 ( ) is 10640 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the Comet "Lucifer" - threatening extinction by death and destruction of all life on this planet Earth - in the outer solar system and diverts it away from planet Earth ) To 12/8/2003 ( ) is 10018 days

10018 = 5009 + 5009

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/21/1979 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan and my sister-in-law Phoebe Cates are lawfully married in the state of Vermont ) is 5009 days



From 3/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate and possibly the date of the top-secret, doctorate-degree credential from Princeton University, I can theorize only ) To 12/8/2003 ( ) is 4650 days

4650 = 2325 + 2325

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/15/1972 ( premiere US film "Slaughterhouse-Five" and "Animal House" ) is 2325 days



From 6/14/1951 ( the Univac dedication by the United States Census Bureau ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) is 13915 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/8/2003 ( ) is 13915 days



From 12/8/2003 ( ) To 4/5/2063 ( the famed, fictional date setting established in 1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 21668 days

21668 = 10829 + 10839

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/27/1995 ( the launch of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 10829 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/7/1995 ( the return to Earth landing of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 10839 days



http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/battlestar-galacticathe-mini-series-1603714/

Battlestar Galactica Episode 1

Battlestar Galactica: The Mini-Series

AIRED: 12/8/03









IMDb

The Outer Limits

Soldier

[prologue]

Control Voice: Night comes too soon on the battlefield. For some men it comes permanently, their eyes never open to the light of day, but for this man fighting this war, there is never total darkness. The spidery beams of light in the sky are the descendents of the modern laser beam, heat rays that sear through tungsten steel and flesh as though they were cheesecloth, and this soldier must go against those weapons. His name is Quarlo, and he is a foot soldier, the ultimate infantryman. Trained from birth by the state, he has never known love, or closeness, or warmth. He is geared for only one purpose: to kill the enemy. And the enemy waits for him.









IMDb

The Outer Limits

Soldier

Quarlo Clobregnny: Why do you peep me this?

Tom Kagan: I want you to know. I want you to understand.

Quarlo Clobregnny: *I* grasp! You! You are the drum-dumb! Send me home always, now! Don't you know there's a war on?










DSC03285 .jpg, captured by me, Kerry Burgess, for illustration, 11/19/2020
DSC03273 .jpg, captured by me, Kerry Burgess, for illustration, 11/19/2020
DSC03264 .jpg, captured by me, Kerry Burgess, for illustration, 11/19/2020










DSC08959 .jpg, captured by me, Kerry Burgess, 10/20/2023









"The Paradise Syndrome" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968

(from internet transcript)

[Lodge]

ELDER: Miramanee has said that you appeared to her and to her handmaiden from the walls of the temple, just as our legend foretells. We do not doubt the words of our priestess, but these are troubled times, and we must be sure.

KIRK: I'll answer anything I can, but as I told you, many things are strange to me.

SALISH: He knows nothing of our danger. How could he save us?

ELDER: It is against custom to interrupt a tribal elder at council, even for the medicine chief.

SALISH: Elder, words will not save us when the skies darken. We must be certain. I say he must prove he is a god.

ELDER: Our skies have darkened three times since the harvest. The last time worst of all. Our legend predicts such danger and promises that the Wise Ones who planted us here will send a god to save us










invasion_s2e2-2023_00h-15m-56s
invasion_s2e2-2023_00h-16m-00s
invasion_s2e2-2023_00h-16m-02s









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 11/22/2006 8:47 AM

When the VA dropped me off at the Theodora after I was discharged from the hospital, I sit down in the common area and picked up a National Geographic magazine. The first one I picked up was to read an article about the space shuttle Columbia’s first flight in 1981 on STS-1









From 4/12/1981 ( STS-1 - the first crewed launch of the space shuttle program - United States Columbia spacecraft ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 9340 days

9340 = 4670 + 4670

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/16/1978 ( Jimmy Carter, 39th President of USA: Remarks to Central Intelligence Agency Employees ) is 4670 days



From 7/16/1963 ( THAT Phoebe Cates ) To 7/20/2004 ( H.R.4870 introduced in USA Congress ) is 14980 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 14980 days



From 5/16/1992 ( the landing of the first flight of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 5288 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/25/1980 ( in Iran the failure of the United States Operation Eagle Claw ) is 5288 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 5297 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/1980 ( premiere US TV series episode "Galactica 1980"::series finale episode "The Return of Starbuck" ) is 5297 days



From 2/27/1920 ( Julian Jaynes ) To 3/8/2002 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 29960 days

29960 = 14980 + 14980

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 14980 days



From 5/30/1911 ( Milton Bradley dead ) To 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) is 29960 days

29960 = 14980 + 14980

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/7/2006 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, from my official United States of America Veterans Affairs psychiatric-hospital documents, the final appointment with the psychiatrist ) is 14980 days



From 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 4340 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/20/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "Happy Days"::"Hollywood - Part 3" ) is 4340 days



From 10/23/2002 ( United States Public Law 107-248 legislated the creation of the United States Medal of Honor Flag ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 1476 days

1476 = 738 + 738

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 738 days



From 8/18/1973 ( The Killian Document ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 12134 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/22/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"The Fifth Race" ) is 12134 days



From 1/7/1909 ( the first airplane pilot's licenses were issued by Aero-Club de France ) To 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 29960 days

29960 = 14980 + 14980

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 14980 days



Progress Notes

TITLE: PSYCHIATRY CARE ( USA VA hospital, Seattle )

DATE OF NOTE: NOV 07, 2006 @ 16:10

activity: calm, intense stare









http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d108:HR04870:@@@L&summ2=m&

The LIBRARY of CONGRESS THOMAS

Bill Summary & Status

108th Congress (2003 - 2004)

H.R.4870

All Information

Latest Title: To amend title 38, United States Code, to revise the effective date for payment of lump sums to persons awarded the Medal of Honor who are in receipt of special pension pursuant to section 1562 of such title, and for other purposes.

Sponsor: Rep Green, Mark [WI-8] (introduced 7/20/2004) Cosponsors (None)

Latest Major Action: 10/5/2004 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Benefits.

SUMMARY AS OF:

7/20/2004--Introduced.

Revises the effective date for payment of lump sums to persons awarded the Medal of Honor who are in receipt of special pensions.

Requires payment of such lump sums to specified family members, in order of preference, if the person eligible for the payment is deceased or was awarded the Medal of Honor posthumously.

7/20/2004:

Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.

10/5/2004:

Referred to the Subcommittee on Benefits.

OFFICIAL TITLE AS INTRODUCED:

To amend title 38, United States Code, to revise the effective date for payment of lump sums to persons awarded the Medal of Honor who are in receipt of special pension pursuant to section 1562 of such title, and for other purposes.









Invasion

"Chasing Ghosts"

Apple-tv streaming-video serial season 2 episode 2, 08/30/2023

0:05:40

Trevante's brother-in-law: You made contact yet?

Trevante Cole: What?



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:47 PM Pacific-time USA Sunday 10/22/2023