Friday, October 27, 2023

Today is 10/27/2023





The question keeps coming back: why?

Why *this* forum?

Entertainment?

Warning?

Is it here *because* I am here?

Whatever it means, the code-pattern is real

The code-pattern began long before I discovered it

AND it's not something that's obvious

Several weeks or months ago, I made a post about this calendar-day today and of a scheduled event arriving today. I might make a post here about it, or not. I've worked many hours in recent days on other posts I was going to make but then have not. And as with everything else, it's not obvious. 8 billion people and not one single person out there could simply look at the calendar and see today and think: Well, that's obvious.

You can't break a code that you are not even aware of

And yet, that's what happened with me

It just suddenly became obvious to me one day

Which is clearly imprecise.

I mean, took me years to begin producing anything that seems even remotely interesting

And still, there are no answers.

So what does it mean

It's a historical record.

Somewhere, in the future, the day comes when it finally makes sense

And why am I trying to communicate anything about it to any of you?

For the longest, I labored under the assumption that the more people I could convince that I am right, then perhaps that would undo it

That's all I've been trying to do the past 20 years: undo the year 2006

I imagine discovering how to understand - and I mean really *understand* - everything all at once









Invasion

"Down the Rabbit Hole"

Apple-tv streaming-video serial season 2 episode 7, 10/04/2023 (first watched by me on 10/27/2023

0:10:54

Caspar: I've been feeling them. Hearing them. Even when I was out. Only I didn't know it was them. At first, I thought it was you, Jam.









by me, Kerry Burgess

From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 12:04 PM

For a long time I have been thinking that I have a telepathic ability to sense the thoughts of a specific person and that is confusing to me.

But then the other day when I was watching again the 2006 "Superman Returns" DVD I had a new thought: I choose to sense the thoughts of only a certain person. It's a choice I am making.

I've already given a lot of thought to having the ability to sense other people's thoughts. It would be overwhelming.

So I started thinking in recent days that I am listening for the thoughts of only certain people. In practice that person is my supervisor.

But that kind of puts me back at square one in terms of trying to figure out how to reproduce my skills. I don't know if my skills jumped out and screamed something at me or if I just became aware of the knowledge that exists in another person’s mind, the mind probably of my supervisor. Also, what if I sensed the thoughts of that person while she was asleep and dreaming?

Also, I don't actually "hear" voices inside my head. A social worker went to great lengths one day in a homeless shelter I was staying at to describe to me that condition that I think is known as paranoid schizophrenia.

I guess that they were doing that because of what I had been writing in my private journal about "foreign dreams." I might have talked about those notion to the doctors at the military veterans hospital in Seattle but I can't recall. They had me so doped up by the time I was in there that I would have talked about anything. I spent most of the time I can recall just sitting around trying to stay awake.









by me, Kerry Burgess: July 8, 2023

Has been a long time now that I overcame that sense of a real-person somehow influencing my conscious-mind

The sense remains, however, very insistent that the non-verbal communications in my mind are not my own

Recently, I decided to give "her" a name

Julie Jayne.









by me, Kerry Burgess: August 21, 2023

I wanted to watch a video tonight but Julie-Jayne keeps telling me (non-verbally, non-visually) not to

And that reminds me that I've still got those last 3 episodes of season 1 "Westworld" to watch for the first time

She's not letting me do that today, either.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 06:50 AM Pacific-time USA Friday 10/27/2023