Saturday, February 03, 2024

Today is 02/03/2024





"artificial intelligence"

"If and when". That's what some government official recently said on tv about China

When those communist dictators in China decide to cancel out this United States of America then they will use "artificial intelligence"

See, you're gullible enough to swallow that "A.I." nonsense

That is how lottery-winners such as Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates will pay off traitors to infect the complete infrastructure with malware

That is all "artificial intelligence" is: malware

You're dopey enough to believe it

When imbeciles such as Chuck Schumer and Tim Burnett are squawking about E.T. secretly imprisoned at Area 51, no one's going to ask *why* the power grid in the USA just became inoperative

No one will try to figure *who* did it.

Because they sold you on "A.I." ridiculousness









by me, Kerry Burgess, 02/02/2024

Just goes to show you: those UFO-bunkers are too idiotically ignorant to grasp their own ignorance.

They're so desperate to escape their mediocrity.

That legend is a large reason so many of those pathetic wishful-thinkers "truly believe" that E.T. is here to rescue them and take them up to the Starship Enterprise

They know nothing about 'belief' other than to confuse it with their wishful-thinking

Wouldn't really matter if not for the rage they instigate at USA DOD









https://www.yahoo.com/news/university-experts-reveal-world-war-154506192.html

Yahoo! News

We know what ‘foo fighters’ that buzzed Second World War pilots really were, say scientists

Sarah Knapton

Fri, February 2, 2024 at 8:09 AM PST

the phenomena are in fact plasmas, or ionised gases, which are drawn to the electrical charge of aircraft, spacecraft and satellites.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 02/01/2024 05:16 AM

Completely unrepentant, UNBALANCED "journalism" from Brandon T. Jones again this morning - all morning - on Channel 2 KREM tv-news mainstream-media

Honoring superstition.

Unable to cope with reality.

Teaching people to blame an imaginary "demon" for *your* poor choices.

Terrified, deluding gullible people - to rake in the loot - into the mass-hysteria of an imaginary friend RIDICULOUSLY! "up there" in the clouds.

Pathetic.

Immoral.










360_F_102352306_ .jpg, from internet









IMDb

Rosemary's Baby (1968)

Taglines

Pray for Rosemary's Baby.









From 5/17/1997 ( biographical - Roscoe L. Koontz dead ) To 8/5/2002 ( ) is 1906 days

1906 = 953 + 953

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/12/1968 ( premiere USA film "Rosemary's Baby" ) is 953 days



From 11/4/1977 ( premiere USA TV series "The Incredible Hulk" ) To 8/5/2002 ( ) is 9040 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/3/1990 ( George Bush, 41st President of USA: Message to the Congress on the Declaration of a National Emergency With Respect to Iraq ) is 9040 days



From 5/13/1951 ( premiere USA TV series "Pentagon" ) To 2/13/1988 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, while enlisted {non-commissioned officer} paygrade E-5, designated Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2), with my personal participation and commendation, my official enlisted US Navy documents includes: Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal 88Feb13 88Jun03 - for me, assigned to: CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, Operation Earnest Will, Middle East Force, including Operation Praying Mantis ) is 13425 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/5/2002 ( ) is 13425 days



From 3/6/1952 ( Harry Truman, 33rd President of USA: Radio and Television Address to the American People on the Mutual Security Program ) To 8/5/2002 ( ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my US Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



From 10/26/1984 ( premiere USA film "The Terminator" ) To 8/5/2002 ( ) is 6492 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/12/1983 ( premiere USA film "Cujo" ) is 6492 days



From 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my US Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 8/5/2002 ( ) is 2785 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/18/1973 ( Richard Nixon, 37th President of USA: Remarks of Welcome to Leonid Ilyich Brezhnev, General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the U.S.S.R ) is 2785 days



From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 8/5/2002 ( ) is 2594 days

2594 = 1297 + 1297

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/22/1969 ( disguised, my biological brother Thomas Reagan circa 1969 the US Navy Commander was United States Apollo 10 spacecraft US Navy astronaut in orbit of the planet Earth's moon - preceding his 6 Earth-Luna lunar-landings with USA Project Apollo ) is 1297 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 8/5/2002 ( ) is 4765 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/19/1978 ( premiere USA TV series "Greatest Heroes of the Bible") is 4765 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 8/5/2002 ( ) is 4765 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/19/1978 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"The Young Lords" ) is 4765 days



https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-signing-the-born-alive-infants-protection-act-2002-pittsburgh

The American Presidency Project

GEORGE W. BUSH

43rd President of the United States: 2001 - 2009

Remarks on Signing the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of 2002 in Pittsburgh

August 05, 2002

Well, thank you all very much for this bill signing ceremony. I'm pleased to sign it in the great city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The history of our country is the story of a promise, a promise of life and liberty made at our founding and fulfilled over the centuries in our laws. It is a story of expanding inclusion and protection for the ignored and the weak and the powerless. And now we extend the promise and protection to the most vulnerable members of our society.

Today I sign the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act. This important legislation ensures that every infant born alive, including an infant who survives an abortion procedure, is considered a person under Federal law. This reform was passed with the overwhelming support of both political parties, and it is about to become the law of the land.

I appreciate so very much Senator Rick Santorum and Congressman Steve Chabot from Ohio for sponsoring this important piece of legislation. I also appreciate Senator Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania and Congresswoman Melissa Hart for coming as well.

I want to thank the bishop of the Diocese [ Superstition ] of Pittsburgh, Bishop Wuerl, for being here. It's good to see you again, Bishop. I appreciate Hadley Arkes, the professor of jurisprudence and American institutions at Amherst University. I want to thank Jill Stanek, registered nurse, labor and delivery unit, Christ Hospital and Medical Center, for being here as well. I appreciate Gianna Jessen, who is an abortion survivor and a pro-life advocate. I want to thank Dr. Watson Bowes, who is a professor emeritus of gynecology and obstetrics, School of Medicine, University of North Carolina.

I want to thank you all for coming. It's important that you're here to send a signal that you're dedicated to the protection of human life. The issue of abortion divides Americans, no question about it. Yet, today we stand on common ground. The Born-Alive Infants Protection Act establishes a principle in America law and American conscience: There is no right to destroy a child who has been born alive. A child who is born has intrinsic worth and must have the full protection of our laws.

Today, through sonograms and other technology, we can clearly—see clearly that unborn children are members of the human family as well. They reflect our image, and they were created in God's [ Superstition ]own image [ Superstition ] .

The Born-Alive Infants Protection Act is a step toward the day when every child is welcomed in life and protected in law. It is a step toward the day when the promises of the Declaration of Independence will apply to everyone, not just those with the voice and power to defend their rights. This law is a step toward the day when America fully becomes, in the words of Pope [ Superstition ] John Paul II, "a hospitable, a welcoming culture."

Our society has enough compassion and wealth and love to care for mothers and their children and to seek the promise and potential of every life. In protecting the vulnerable and the weak, the imperfect and the unwanted, you are affirming a culture of life.

I'm grateful for your perseverance on behalf of this noble cause. I want to thank you for your hard work. I appreciate your care for every member of the human family. Thank you for coming today.

It's now my honor and pleasure to sign into law the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act.

NOTE: The President spoke at 12:58 p.m. in Ballroom 3 at the Hilton Pittsburgh.









IMDb

The Terminator

Quotes

Kyle Reese: Patrol machines built in automated factories.









IMDb

The Terminator

Quotes

Sarah Connor: Talk some more.

Kyle Reese: About what?

Sarah Connor: About where you're from.

Kyle Reese: All right. You stay down by day, but at night, you can move around. The H-K's use infrared so you still have to watch out. But they're not too bright. John taught us ways to dust them. That's when the infiltrators started to appear. The Terminators were the newest and the worst...










2002-08-05_1









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roscoe_L._Koontz

Roscoe L. Koontz

From Wikipedia

Roscoe L. Koontz (December 16, 1922 – May 17, 1997) was an American Health Physicist. Trained as one of the first health physicists through the first Atomic Energy Health Physics Fellowship Training Program at the University of Rochester, Koontz contributed to the development of practices, instrumentation, and techniques to protect people from ionizing radiation. His early research focused on problems of neutron dosimetry, toxicology of uranium, plutonium, and fission products. Most of his career was spent at Atomics International where his key achievements included designing a pinhole gamma ray camera, developing techniques for measuring absolute thermal neutron flux using radioactive indium foils, and helping design and fabricate equipment to automate air and water sampling equipment and radiation activity measuring devices.










1968-06-12_0-a-1










DSC00505









excerpts

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/the-presidents-news-conference-991

The American Presidency Project

RONALD REAGAN

40th President of the United States: 1981 ‐ 1989

The President's News Conference

October 01, 1981

Saudi Arabia and Iran

Q. Mr. President, you said a few minutes ago that you would not allow, you would not permit what happened in Iran several years ago to happen in Saudi Arabia. How would you prevent that? Would you take military intervention if that was necessary to prevent it?

The President. I'm not going to talk about the specifics of how we would do it, except to say that in Iran, I think the United States has to take some responsibility for what happened there—with some very shortsighted policies that let a situation come to a boiling point, that there was no need to do that.

But in Saudi Arabia, I just would call to your attention that it's not only the United States, it's the whole Western World. There is no way, as long as Saudi Arabia and the OPEC nations there in the East—and Saudi Arabia's the most important—provide the bulk of the energy that is needed to turn the wheels of industry in the Western World, there's no way that we could stand by and see that taken over by anyone that would shut off that oil.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess {me}

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess {me}

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 9/28/2006 7:13 PM

This sounds very interesting. In my memory of taking Physics my Senior year at Ashdown, I remember being very interested in the class, but we didn’t cover such an interesting topic.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/about/present/

Ayan Chatterjee (left) and Mark Daly measure piano strings as part of a lab project for professor Pierre Piroué's freshman seminar on "Sound, Music and ... Physics."

9/28/2006 7:37 PM

I think I even have memories of the graduate degree process. I am not sure of the terms to describe the process.

9/28/2006 7:47 PM

I actually do remember... something... I can’t explain it. It feels that I am holding an unmarked, undistinguishable book that I don’t know the name of or the contents but I know I have read it already.

9/28/2006 8:34 PM

A few minutes ago I started thinking that maybe I started at Princeton University in 1972. I would have been 13 at the time as Thomas Ray. I remember that Kerry Burgess started first grade in 1972. But then I decided that I probably started Princeton earlier than 1972 and maybe 1972 was the year I completed my first major degree. Or 1972 doesn’t really mean anything in particular to Thomas Ray; rather it is there for continuity sake for the life of Kerry Burgess.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 04:35 AM Pacific-time USA Saturday 02/03/2024