Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Today is 04/24/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess, 04/24/2024 10:57 AM

If you're reading this note then your first question might be: what is the purpose of this note

I started this note because of my personal observations that led me to think of 'imbalance'

The scientific experts think that the Great Ice Ages this planet of ours has experienced were because of imbalance in the planet's climate.

Here in Spokane, our maximum and minimum temperatures are still in the average range of the high-50Fs and 30Fs

I glanced out the window today at the budding green and I wonder to myself: before all of you, 100 billion monkey-men lived and died on this planet and never knew that seasons are caused by the wobble of Earth on its axis.

Like so many of you today in your pathetic ignorace, they must have thought Zeus did it. Because, like you, they were blistering idiots.

Why am I writing about this now

Well, there are two primary observations that caused me to make this note

One was a sleeping-dream yesterday

The other is that just a few hours ago, I finally figured out what was wrong with my refrigerator appliance here in this apartment

For a while now, I wondered if it was functioning properly. I found on the internet the user-manual and it told me the popping sounds were normal. Also told me the unit doesn't function well at temperates below 60F. My apartment is never below 60F, as measured next to a window, but in the depths of the brutally cold last winter, was close. That's not a magical number, meaning that it works perfectly at 61F and above and imperfectly at 60F and below. So I wondered about that

Finally, today - this calendar-day 04/24/2024 - I discovered that the circulating-fan was not turning

It's positioned behind a panel in the freezer unit of the refrigerator appliance here in this apartment

Its purpose is to drive the freezing cold air down through a duct and out into the lower unit of the refrigerator, where temperatures should remain above freezing

I gave it a little tap on the edge with a screwdriver and away it went, spinning away like crazy like it's supposed to

And that was clearly the problem.

A few days ago, the thermometer registered 58F inside the lower unit. The freezer was at -23F

I have thermometer positioned in the top shelf of the lower cabinet and it went from 53F to 33F in about 2 hours

So, yeah, that was clearly the problem.

And apparently that's why I was hearing the defroster clicking and popping so much.

Because the lower cabinet was often warmer inside it than the temperature outside on my patio, the freezer was experiencing more condensation than normal. I could actually feel the wet, thawed condensation on the surface of a frozen-pizza box.

Imbalance.

The deep freeze, cold air was not being driven downward in the lower cabinet because the circulation-fan quit spinning

The vision in my sleeping-dream yesterday

Rarely I purchase orange-juice at the supermarket

Yesterday I purchased a carton

Few hours later, I was asleep and in what seemed to be two separate instances, I saw orange-juice spilling out from a container

In the second vision, it was spilling out onto the top of the refrigerator

There was nothing about that observation that caused me to think of the problem of what I suspected was my malfunctioning refrigerator. I had never measured before temperatures in these apartment appliances and the user-manual didn't tell me anything about its normal performance

Only today, about an hour after I solved the problem with the circulating-fan did it occur to me: that container of orange-juice is on the top-shelf and directly below that duct from the freezer. The interior temperature was only 40F at that point and I had no idea how much lower it would get

But sure enough, it's down below freezing now

And I don't want that container bursting and spilling out its contents of orange-juice

So that's what made me think of making this note

Visions during my sleep of a orange-juice spilling and then - completely unconnected - the idea finally forms about 12 hours later of what specifically to look for and that fixed the refrigerator problem, finally *today*

I worked on establishing content for this note for a short while before I discovered details I think are compelling

Far as I know, there's no way to cause that fan to stop turning. No one's been in here tampering with it

And why *today*

Why *today* did the idea suddenly form in my conscious-mind of precisely the problem to check for?

This pattern today in my original work is a process I have used many times for weather-events

First, I checked 08/03/1998

Then the idea formed: Visitation

I have a series of posts I have been working on the past couple days but this topic has jumped up and caught my attention










sgu_209_1318









From 3/14/1934 ( ) To 4/24/2024 ( ) is 32914 days

32914 = 16457 + 16457

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/23/2010 ( ) is 16457 days










2024-04-24_1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Cernan









https://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/01/today-is-01062024.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me 5:15 AM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Saturday, January 06, 2024

Today is 01/06/2024









by me, Kerry Burgess, 10/29/2019

Weather cannot be an active participant in conspiracy.









excerpts, see also:

https://hvom.blogspot.com/2023/11/today-is-11292023.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me 2:03 AM November 29, 2023

Stargate Universe - "Visitation" - tv-series Season 2 Episode 9, 11/23/2010

Dr. CAINE (on Destiny): Something vital has broken and none of us know how to fix it.



[excerpts ends - by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me 5:15 AM January 06, 2024]









From 1/30/2010 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me ) To 4/24/2024 ( ) is 5198 days

5198 = 2599 + 2599

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/14/1972 ( disguised, my biological brother Thomas Reagan the US Navy Commander circa 1972 was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft US Navy astronaut walking on the planet Earth's moon ) is 2599 days









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 8:42 AM Saturday, January 30, 2010

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_1959

August 1959

August 3, 1959 (Monday)

The Army's Combat Development Experimentation Center unveiled the "Soldier of Tomorrow", described in a press release as "America's ultimate weapon -- the man." The soldier of 1965 would have "a helmet with a built-in radio, infra-red binoculars and his own rocket device", a "jump belt", which "will enable him to cross streams and cliffs with ease".



http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F60D16FF3958137B93C6A91783D85F4D8585F9

The New York Times

Archives

Article Preview

Army Display Calls Tomorrow's Soldier 'Ultimate Weapon'; ULTIMATE WEAPON IS SHOWN BY ARMY

By JACK RAYMOND Special to The New York Times.

August 4, 1959, Tuesday

Page 1, 913 words

WASHINGTON, Aug. 3 -- The Army exhibited its ultimate weapon today -- a fighting soldier of the future.



[excerpt ends - by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: January 30, 2010]









From 6/27/2005 ( in Seattle the Patty Murray press conference at the Puget Sound Veterans Affairs Health Care System hospital at the same moment as Kerry Burgess I was discharged from same United States of America Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital ) To 4/24/2024 ( ) is 6876 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/30/1984 ( ) is 6876 days









excerpts

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-during-visit-the-goddard-space-flight-center-greenbelt-maryland

The American Presidency Project

RONALD REAGAN

40th President of the United States: 1981 ‐ 1989

Remarks During a Visit to the Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland

August 30, 1984

The President. Thank you, Jim Beggs. I'm a little self-conscious right now about arriving in kind of an old-fashioned way—in a helicopter. And after what I've seen here, I'm even more self-conscious about the fact that I'm a captain of the horse cavalry. [Laughter]

But I'm delighted to be with you today and to have this chance to say congratulations on this morning's lift-off of the Discovery mission. I'm honored to meet all of you who are making this great adventure happen. You've sparked the dreams and imagination of the Nation—from the youngest boys and girls in classrooms across our country to individuals like myself who are approaching the outer limits of their middle-age years. [Laughter]

You go quietly about your work, far removed from the glare and the gloss and the glitter of public spotlights. But what you do is important. You're expanding our wealth of knowledge, and with that knowledge, you're fueling a mighty tide of progress, carrying the hope of an optimistic future for people here and everywhere.

Yours is the work of a true revolution; not a revolution poisoned by hatred and violence and the will to conquer, but one that's rising from the deepest yearnings of the human spirit that challenge the limits of knowledge and to put the power of discovery at the service of our most noble and generous impulses for decency, progress, and, yes, for peace.

Today, on behalf of a grateful nation, I salute you and your colleagues in private enterprise and the academic world. You're the heroes of high-tech; the pulse of America's technological power; the champions of a confident people whose faith and courage are pushing America up and out to a world of wonders for us, our children, and our children's children.

The space age is barely a quarter of a century old, but already we have taken giant steps for all mankind. And our progress is a tribute to American teamwork and excellence. We can be proud that we're first, we're the best; and we are so because we're free.

There's nothing that the United States of America cannot accomplish, if the doubting Thomases would just stand aside and get out of our way. In a single generation, we've freed ourselves from the bounds of Earth; we've set our footprints on the surface of the Moon; we've used our instruments to explore space, the Sun, and our sister planets; and our space shuttle provides the first reusable space transportation system for research, commercialization of space, and scientific exploration.









From 2/21/1997 ( the landing of the US space shuttle Discovery orbiter vehicle mission STS-82 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 4/24/2024 ( ) is 9924 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/3/1993 ( premiere USA TV series "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"::series premiere episode "Emissary" ) is 9924 days









Los Angeles Times

Shuttle Lights the Sky in Rare Night Landing

February 22, 1997 From Washington Post

KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, Fla. Putting on a spectacular light show, the shuttle Discovery returned to Earth before dawn Friday like a blazing comet, leaving the refurbished Hubble Space Telescope behind in orbit with a new lease on life.









Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "Emissary" (part 1) - television series Season 1 Episode 1 - Aired Jan 03, 1993

Episode Summary

Stardate: 46379.1

Commander Benjamin Sisko takes command of the Bajoran space station Deep Space Nine, formerly Terok Nor, recently abandoned by the Cardassian Empire. The discovery of the first stable wormhole, controlled by time-independent aliens, worshipped by the Bajorans as gods (called Prophets), gives Sisko religious significance as the aliens' Emissary.

(from internet transcript)










2024-04-24_2









From 12/7/1979 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) To 4/24/2024 ( Today , Wednesday ) is 16210 days

16210 = 8105 + 8105

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/11/1988 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, from my official enlisted {non-commissioned officer} US Navy records: Sea Service Deployment Ribbon, 01/11/1988-07/11/1988 - during USA Armed Forces expeditionary Operation Earnest Will, with my personal participation and commendation, including the Operation Praying Mantis - for me: CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2) ) is 8105 days










star-trek-the-motion-picture_02h02m03s










star-trek-the-motion-picture-1979_01h-59m-28s
star-trek-the-motion-picture-1979_01h-59m-30s
star-trek-the-motion-picture-1979_01h-59m-48s
star-trek-the-motion-picture-1979_02h-00m-40s
star-trek-the-motion-picture-1979_02h-00m-41s










star-trek-the-motion-picture_02h02m42s
star-trek-the-motion-picture_02h02m44s









https://www.nature.com/scitable/knowledge/library/abrupt-climate-change-during-the-last-ice-24288097/

Abrupt Climate Change During the Last Ice Age

By: Matthew W. Schmidt (Department of Oceanography, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX) & Jennifer E. Hertzberg (Department of Oceanography, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX) © 2011 Nature Education

Although climate scientists have worked hard to determine the ultimate trigger of abrupt climate change during the last ice age, it is likely that a combination of ocean and atmospheric circulation changes were involved. For example, a subtle shift in atmospheric circulation to a more meridional jet stream flow would encourage the transport of warm, salty water into the sub-polar North Atlantic, which in turn could lead to the reestablishment of strong AMOC and enhanced oceanic heat transport to the high-latitude North Atlantic. In this case, ocean circulation changes associated with AMOC may have amplified small changes initiated in the atmosphere on the transition into warm interstadials. Conversely, a sudden reduction in AMOC due to an influx of freshwater into the high-latitude North Atlantic region has the potential to trigger a regional cooling that can significantly alter tropical atmospheric circulation around the globe. Although we still do not know which happened first, interactions between both the ocean and the atmosphere must have played an important role in driving the dramatic climate oscillations of the last ice age.









https://www.climate.gov/news-features/climate-qa/whats-coldest-earths-ever-been

What's the coldest the Earth's ever been?

BY MICHON SCOTT

PUBLISHED FEBRUARY 18, 2021

Another land movement likely plunged the planet into its most recent ice age. The Isthmus of Panama, the land bridge between North and South America, formed about 4.5 million years ago. Prior to its formation, the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans freely exchanged tropical waters. By cutting off that exchange and sending warm, salty ocean water northward, the isthmus increased precipitation at high latitudes in the Northern Hemisphere. Snow accumulated into glaciers and eventually into ice sheets. These massive, sunlight-deflecting ice bodies continued the planet’s cooling trend.

Once Earth was cold enough for ice sheets to form, they waxed and waned over timescales of about 20,000 to 100,000 years, due partly to Milankovitch Cycles. These largely predictable changes in Earth’s orbit include eccentricity (changes in Earth’s orbit around the Sun), obliquity (changes in the tilt of Earth’s axis), and precession (wobbling of Earth’s axis of rotation). They affect climate by changing the distribution of incoming solar energy on Earth’s surface.










stargate-universe_season2-ep9-2010_00h-35m-00s



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 12:42 PM Pacific-time USA Wednesday 04/24/2024