Monday, April 22, 2024

Today is 04/22/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess, 04/21/2024 7:01 PM

When I finally fell into sleep earlier this morning I experienced many visions, as usual, during my sleep

The visions that stay with me through the day was of me sitting here at this desk and working on this research of mine

The subject was that 1984 movie "2010: The Year We Make Contact"

I was working on my original work code pattern and I was thinking of several scenes from that movie

So that's what I'm doing now ; looking at my code pattern and for details in the pattern that seem compelling to me and that the movie scenes made me think of while sleeping early this morning

I had created already a note about this calendar-day 04/21/2024, from last year, and wasn't consciously aware of what information I had created and assembled and developed for it and now I am reading through and realizing I had forgotten just about everything I had included with it, which is typical for me, because of the volume of information I process every day

This blog-post contains explicit images from the internet and the type I don't typically post.

The purpose by me is purely scientific.

I have also remaining the last 3 episodes of the Amazon Prime Video streaming-video serial "Fallout" to watch. So that's going to probably be more work for me. Probably won't watch episode 6 until sometime tomorrow at the earliest. I check that stuff for details that are consistent with my research, posted here

I miss Lucy. But she wasn't the same as the picture that was advertised on Amazon, back when those products were common on that site. Best I could figure out there was one or more companies selling replicas or imitations on Amazon using photos of the reputable products of the WM Dolls brand

And Titania.

Her solid bags were so much fun.









"2001: A Space Odyssey"

by Arthur C. Clarke, author - Amazon Kindle version

excerpts, Chapter 4

The tools they had been programmed to use were simple enough, yet they could change this world and make the man-apes its masters.









"2001: A Space Odyssey"

by Arthur C. Clarke, author - Amazon Kindle version

excerpts, Chapter 2

Now utterly hypnotized, the man-apes could only stare slack-jawed into this astonishing display










2024-04-21_1









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 4:50 PM June 16, 2021

Solaris (1972, Soviet Union)

(from English subtitles)

01 hours 25 minutes 22 seconds

Dr. Snaut: Incidentally, consider yourself lucky. After all, she's a part of your past. What if it had been something you had never seen before









From 10/1/1990 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek: The Next Generation"::"Family" ) To 4/21/2024 ( ) is 12256 days

12256 = 6128 + 6128

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/13/1982 ( premiere USA film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) is 6128 days



From 10/21/2022 ( premiere USA streaming-videoserial Amazon Video "The Peripheral" ) To 4/21/2024 ( ) is 548 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/1967 ( Lyndon Johnson, 36th President of USA: Special Message to the Congress Transmitting Reports on Incentive Awards to Military Personnel) is 548 days



From 6/16/2023 ( premiere USA "The Flash" ) To 4/21/2024 ( ) is 310 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/8/1966 ( premiere USA TV series "Star Trek" ) is 310 days



From 6/16/2021 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, referenced here ) To 4/21/2024 ( ) is 1040 days

1040 = 520 + 520

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/6/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The City on the Edge of Forever" ) is 520 days



From 2/10/1986 ( ) To 4/21/2024 ( ) is 13950 days

13950 = 6975 + 6975

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/7/1984 ( premiere USA film "2010: The Year We Make Contact" ) is 6975 days









IMDb

2010: The Year We Make Contact (1984)

Quotes

Dr. Vasili Orlov: What was that all about?

Chandra: I've erased all of HAL's memory from the moment the trouble started.

Dr. Vasili Orlov: The 9000 series uses holographic memories, so chronological erasures would not work.

Chandra: I made a tapeworm.

Walter Curnow: You made a what?

Chandra: It's a program that's fed into a system that will hunt down and destroy any desired memories.

Dr. Heywood Floyd: Wait... do you know why HAL did what he did?

Chandra: Yes. It wasn't his fault.

Dr. Heywood Floyd: Whose fault was it?

Chandra: Yours.

Dr. Heywood Floyd: Mine?

Chandra: Yours. In going through HAL's memory banks, I discovered his original orders. You wrote those orders. Discovery's mission to Jupiter was already in the advanced planning stages when the first small Monolith was found on the Moon, and sent its signal towards Jupiter. By direct presidential order, the existence of that Monolith was kept secret.

Dr. Heywood Floyd: So?

Chandra: So, as the function of the command crew - Bowman and Poole - was to get Discovery to its destination, it was decided that they should not be informed. The investigative team was trained separately, and placed in hibernation before the voyage began. Since HAL was capable of operating Discovery without human assistance, it was decided that he should be programmed to complete the mission autonomously in the event the crew was incapacitated or killed. He was given full knowledge of the true objective... and instructed not to reveal anything to Bowman or Poole. He was instructed to lie.

Dr. Heywood Floyd: What are you talking about? I didn't authorize anyone to tell HAL about the Monolith!

Chandra: Directive is NSC 342/23, top secret, January 30, 2001.

Dr. Heywood Floyd: NSC... National Security Council, the White House.

Chandra: I don't care who it is. The situation was in conflict with the basic purpose of HAL's design: The accurate processing of information without distortion or concealment. He became trapped. The technical term is an H. Moebius loop, which can happen in advanced computers with autonomous goal-seeking programs.

Walter Curnow: The goddamn White House.

Dr. Heywood Floyd: I don't believe it.

Chandra: HAL was told to lie... by people who find it easy to lie. HAL doesn't know how, so he couldn't function. He became paranoid.

Dr. Heywood Floyd: Those sons of bitches. I didn't know. I didn't know!










1986-02-10_0-a










2010-the-year-we-make-contact-1984_00h-30m-58s









2010: The Year We Make Contact (1984)

Quotes

Dr. Heywood Floyd [transmission to Earth]: Dear Caroline, I miss you terribly. The time has come to put ourselves in an orbit around Io... which is where the Discovery is. And we don't have enough fuel to slow ourselves down so... we are about to use a technique called aerobraking. The theory is that we will enter the outer layer of Jupiter's atmosphere... using what is called a ballute for a shield. The atmosphere will slow us down, and Jupiter's gravity will grab hold of us... and slingshot us around behind the dark side. If all goes well, we'll wind up in a gentle orbit around Io. It's dynamite on paper. Of course, the people who came up with the numbers on the paper aren't here. Since no one has ever done this before, everyone up here is as scared as I am. The difference is they're busy. I have nothing to do but wait for it to happen. And I hope this is all worth it.

Soviet astronaut (over ship's intercom): Aerobraking in two minutes. Two minutes to aerobraking.










2010-the-year-we-make-contact-1984_00h-32m-46s
2010-the-year-we-make-contact-1984_00h-33m-03s
2010-the-year-we-make-contact-1984_00h-33m-34s









https://www.dictionary.com/browse/vestibule

Dictionary com

vestibule

a passage, hall, or antechamber between the outer door and the interior parts of a house or building.










2024-04-21_7










2010-the-year-we-make-contact-1984_00h-33m-50s
2010-the-year-we-make-contact-1984_00h-33m-57s
2010-the-year-we-make-contact-1984_00h-34m-19s
2010-the-year-we-make-contact-1984_00h-34m-24s
2010-the-year-we-make-contact-1984_00h-34m-33s
2010-the-year-we-make-contact-1984_00h-34m-44s
2010-the-year-we-make-contact-1984_00h-35m-18s
2010-the-year-we-make-contact-1984_00h-35m-51s










2024-04-21_5

https://www.myrobotdoll.com/products/sex-doll-head-dc10-dolls-castle-155cm










2024-04-21_6

https://moon-doll.com/collections/dcdoll-collection/products/castle%C2%AE-160cm5-25-k4-tpe-huge-boobs-titty-sex-doll-no-3133










2024-04-21_4










16249 (13)
DSCN3761
DSC01942
DSC02086
DSC02135 .jpg - Barbie Seven - WM Dolls brand, 155cm DD (named by me)










star-trek-tos_season1-ep28_00h07m35s









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 7:07 PM June 16, 2021

"Leviathan Wakes" by James Corey, book 1 "The Expanse"

Chapter 44: Miller

"Oi, Pampaw," Diogo said as the door to the public hall slid open. "You hear that Eros started talking?"



"Leviathan Wakes" by James Corey, book 1 "The Expanse"

Chapter 44: Miller

"Si," Diogo said. "Whatever that shit is, it started broadcasting. There's even words and shit. I've got a feed. You want to listen?"



"Leviathan Wakes" by James Corey, book 1 "The Expanse"

Chapter 44: Miller

No, Miller thought. No, I've seen those corridors.

I don't want anything to do with that abomination

"Sure," he said.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 7:32 PM June 16, 2021

"Leviathan Wakes" by James Corey, book 1 "The Expanse"

Chapter 52: Miller

Who is the voice of Eros?

Miller closed his eyes. suit mentioned he only had twenty minutes of air.

"You can't take the Razorback! She is gone and gone and gone!"

"Oh fuck," Miller said. "Oh *Jesus*."



"Leviathan Wakes" by James Corey, book 1 "The Expanse"

Chapter 32: Miller

His eyes opened, his mind seeing both the imaginary girl and the monitors that she would have blocked if she'd really been there.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 7:22 PM June 16, 2021

"Leviathan Wakes" by James Corey, book 1 "The Expanse"

Chapter 52: Miller

"She's mine," mindless Eros said. It had been stuck on the phrase for the better part of an hour. "She's *mine*. She's... *mine*."



"Leviathan Wakes" by James Corey, book 1 "The Expanse"

Chapter 52: Miller

"Gone and gone and... and... and and and *and*."









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 7:13 PM June 16, 2021

"Leviathan Wakes" by James Corey, book 1 "The Expanse"

Chapter 52: Miller

"You can't take the razor back," Eros crowed.



"Leviathan Wakes" by James Corey, book 1 "The Expanse"

Chapter 52: Miller

"You can't take the razor back," Eros said, and its voice sounded almost triumphant. "You can't take the razor back. She is gone and gone and gone."










theexpanse_gallery_205recap_14 .jpg, from internet - The Expanse










the-expanse_season1-ep1-2016_00h-32m-14s










the-expanse_season1-ep8-2016_00h-24m-54s










the-expanse_season5-ep1-2020_00h-00m-19s











Star Trek - "Metamorphosis" - tv-series Season 2 Episode 9, 11/10/1967

Episode Summary

When their shuttle is diverted to a planetoid, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy encounter Earth's Warp Drive pioneer, Zefram Cochrane, who appears to have survived there alone for 150 years.

(from internet transcript)









"Metamorphosis" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967

NANCY Hedford, Federation Commissioner: What's happening? I demand to know.










fast-times-at-ridgemont-high-1982_00h-53m-40s









"Metamorphosis" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967

KIRK: You already know as much as we do, Miss Hedford. Whatever that thing is outside, it's yanked us off course from the Enterprise.

SPOCK: Now on course nine eight mark one two, heading directly toward Gamma Canaris region.

MCCOY: Jim, we've got to get Miss Hedford to the Enterprise. Her condition.

KIRK: I know, Bones, but there's nothing I can do about it.

NANCY: I insist you make your scheduled rendezvous with the Enterprise.

KIRK: Miss Hedford, we'll do what we can, when we can. At the moment, we're helpless. You might as well sit back and enjoy the ride.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 6:24 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 27, 2006

Went to Camp Couchdale in the summer of '81, after graduating 9th grade.

Met a girl named Phoebe, took her out on the lake in a boat and paddled around. We wrote letters for a long time afterwards.









"Metamorphosis" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967

NANCY Hedford, Federation Commissioner: How perceptive of you to notice I needed one.









From 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 8/13/1982 ( ) is 5390 days

5390 = 2695 + 2695

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/20/1973 ( premiere USA TV series pilot "Police Story" ) is 2695 days



From 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of solar system in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe, 27 days before his strike to divert comet nicknamed "Lucifer", threatening extinction by death and destruction to all life on this planet Earth ) To 8/13/1982 ( ) is 2258 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/8/1972 ( premiere USA TV movie "The Astronaut" ) is 2258 days



From 7/20/1969 ( disguised, my biological brother Thomas Reagan the US Navy Commander circa 1969 was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft US Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon - his 1st of his 6 Earth-Luna lunar-landings with USA Project Apollo to the Earth's moon ) To 8/13/1982 ( ) is 4772 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/26/1978 ( premiere USA TV episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"The Living Legend - Part 1" ) is 4772 days



From 1/17/1976 ( USA NASA launches the Communications Technology Satellite ) To 8/13/1982 ( ) is 2400 days

2400 = 1200 + 1200

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/14/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Requiem for Methuselah" ) is 1200 days



From 1/3/1913 ( Thomas Edison gave the first demonstration of his new invention the kinetophone ) To 7/25/1946 ( the United States Operation Crossroads - Bikini Atoll - 2nd of 2 atomic bomb detonations and underwater detonation code-name Baker ) is 12256 days

12256 = 6128 + 6128

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/13/1982 ( ) is 6128 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083929/releaseinfo

IMDb

Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Release Info

USA 13 August 1982

Full Cast & Crew

Phoebe Cates ... Linda Barrett









https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8UFBV1f70I

YouTube

The Astronaut (Sci-Fi, Drama) ABC Movie of the Week - 1972

The Made-For-Television Movie

Original Airdate: January 8, 1972



https://prod-www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/456884/the-astronaut#notes

TCM

THE ASTRONAUT

Aired in United States January 8, 1972



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Astronaut_(1972_film)

The Astronaut (1972 film)

From Wikipedia

Original release January 8, 1972

Television coverage of Brice Randolph, the first astronaut on the surface of Mars, is interrupted, indicating the signal has been lost. Shortly afterward, Eddie Reese is recruited, and shown what happened after the TV signal was interrupted









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068229/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Astronaut (1972 TV Movie)

Release Info USA 8 January 1972 ABC Movie of the week

Gail Randolph: [ slaps him ] Stop it! Stop looking at me with his face!









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

10/11/2006 5:32 PM

As I was writing about my memories of Phoebe at Camp Couchdale, I was thinking about this scene from "2001." I was writing a while back about how she told me to never forget that dance where we first met.









by me, Kerry Burgess: Journal May 27, 2006

They lined up all the girls at the start of the dance and told me to pick who I wanted to dance with. I still remember thinking about how she just seemed the right choice.









Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Linda Barrett: He's no high school boy.









Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

(from internet transcript)

[Montana woods]

(Cochrane, running away pursued by Riker and Geordi, is confronted by four guards)

GUARD #1: Doctor!

GUARD #2: Sir.

LAFORGE: Still looking for the bathroom?

Dr. Zefram COCHRANE: I'm not going back.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070551/

IMDb

Police Story

S1.E0

Episode aired Mar 20, 1973









Star Trek - "Metamorphosis" - tv series Season 2 Episode 9 - 11/10/1967

KIRK: Mister Cochrane. We were forced off our course and taken here by some force we couldn't identify.

SPOCK: Which seems to be on the surface of this body at the moment.

COCHRANE: Well, I wouldn't know anything about that.

SPOCK: You say we'll be unable to get the ship to function again?

COCHRANE: Not a chance. There's some sort of damping field down here. Power systems don't work. Take my word for it.

SPOCK: You don't mind if we continue to try?

COCHRANE: Go right ahead. You've got plenty of time.

KIRK: What about you, Cochrane? How did you get here?

COCHRANE: Marooned, I told you. Look, we'll have lots of time to learn about each other. I have a small place over that way. All the comforts of home. I can even offer you a hot bath.

NANCY: How perceptive of you to notice I needed one.

KIRK: If you don't mind, Mister Cochrane, I'd like more than just a statement that you were marooned here. It's a long way off the beaten path.

COCHRANE: That's right. That's why I'm so glad to see you. Look, I'll tell you everything you want to know, but not here. Your ship is sure a beauty.

KIRK: Yes, she is. And you've been out of circulation quite a while. The principles may be new to you. Mister Spock, why don't you explain our methods of propulsion to Mister Cochrane?

(Spock and Cochrane go to the other side of the shuttlecraft.)

MCCOY: Talks a lot, but he doesn't say much.

KIRK: I've noticed something else.

MCCOY: What's that?










fast-times-at-ridgemont-high_00h52m06s











KIRK: He looks familiar.

MCCOY: Familiar? Now that you mention it, he does.

KIRK: I can't quite place him, but. What about Miss Hedford?

MCCOY: No temperature yet, but we've got to get under way soon, Jim. I guarantee you, it will develop.










fast-times-at-ridgemont-high_00h51m46s









From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 11/21/1996 ( ) is 2682 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/7/1973 ( premiere USA TV series pilot "The Six Million Dollar Man" ) is 2682 days



From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 11/21/1996 ( ) is 1262 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/17/1969 ( premiere USA TV series pilot "Medical Center" ) is 1262 days



From 5/16/1956 ( premiere US film "The Man Who Knew Too Much" and "While the City Sleeps" ) To 6/5/1987 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted US Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia, US Navy - leading to permanent assignment until 1990 to CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2) ) is 11342 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/21/1996 ( ) is 11342 days



https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19961121-01.2.13&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------

Princeton University

Daily Princetonian, Volume 120, Number 116, 21 November 1996

University may pay millions for computer recalibration

By MARSHALL M. BURKES

The imminent arrival of the year 2000 isn't causing much celebration among some university administrators. Computer systems used by many of the university's administrative departments have already begun to fall victim to a widespread glitch known as "the 2000 problem," Vice President for Computing and Information Technology Ira Fuchs said. The problem occurs when older computer systems, like many of those the university uses, try to do calculations involving dates after Dec. 31, 1999. Most of these systems only use the last two digits of a year, and therefore cannot distinguish between years such as 1996 and 2096.

It may cost the university between $800,000 and $5 million to correct the 2000 problem, Associate Provost Georgia Nugent '73 said. The expenses of fixing the 2000 problem have been grouped with a larger effort to update the university's computer systems, Fuchs said. That plan, known as "Partnership 2000," may cost $50 million, he added. Under Partnership 2000, all university departments will evaluate their computer systems and upgrade them









"The Six Million Dollar Man" (1974)

Oscar Goldman: Steve Austin, astronaut. A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess {me}

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess {me}

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 9/28/2006 7:13 PM

This sounds very interesting. In my memory of taking Physics my Senior year at Ashdown, I remember being very interested in the class, but we didn t cover such an interesting topic.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/about/present/

Ayan Chatterjee (left) and Mark Daly measure piano strings as part of a lab project for professor Pierre Pirou 's freshman seminar on "Sound, Music and ... Physics."

9/28/2006 7:37 PM

I think I even have memories of the graduate degree process. I am not sure of the terms to describe the process.

9/28/2006 7:47 PM

I actually do remember... something... I can t explain it. It feels that I am holding an unmarked, undistinguishable book that I don t know the name of or the contents but I know I have read it already.

9/28/2006 8:34 PM

A few minutes ago I started thinking that maybe I started at Princeton University in 1972. I would have been 13 at the time as Thomas Ray. I remember that Kerry Burgess started first grade in 1972. But then I decided that I probably started Princeton earlier than 1972 and maybe 1972 was the year I completed my first major degree. Or 1972 doesn t really mean anything in particular to Thomas Ray; rather it is there for continuity sake for the life of Kerry Burgess.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."










2010-the-year-we-make-contact-1984_00h-39m-27s



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 01:56 AM Pacific-time USA Monday 04/22/2024