Friday, August 08, 2008

Acts of Treason against the United States federal government by George Bush and his pirate accomplices




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1191727/quotes

Memorable quotes for

"The Simpsons"

Dial 'N' for Nerder (2008)


Marge Simpson: Zack, you're not trying to save my marriage, you're trying to split us up.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife which I am prosecuting to the fullest extent of law. ]





From 4/20/1999 ( Columbine Massacre ) to 12/14/2004 ( Acts of Treason against the United States federal government by George Bush and other pirates of my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 2065 days

From 3/14/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 11/8/1970 ( date hijacked from me:my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) is: 2065 days



From 4/20/1999 ( Columbine Massacre ) to 12/14/2004 ( Acts of Treason against the United States federal government by George Bush and other pirates of my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 2065 days

From 11/8/1970 ( date hijacked from me:my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) to 7/4/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 2065 days



From 4/14/1988 ( minefield damage to U.S. Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG-58 and crew and I was onboard that warship as a U.S. Navy SEAL Lt. ) to 12/14/2004 ( Acts of Treason against the United States federal government by George Bush and other pirates of my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 6088 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 6088 days



From 2/14/1986 ( I was Prisoner of War in Libya ) to 12/14/2004 ( Acts of Treason against the United States federal government by George Bush and other pirates of my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 6878 days

6878 = 3439 + 3439

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 12/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 3439 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_tenet

George Tenet

George John Tenet (born January 5, 1953) was the Director of Central Intelligence for the United States Central Intelligence Agency


Tenet's seven-year term as Director of Central Intelligence was the second-longest in U.S. history. On December 14, 2004, President Bush awarded Tenet the Presidential Medal of Freedom. This was a decision that some senior Democrats questioned, citing intelligence failures to find WMDs in Iraq.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.governor.ca.gov/govsite/govsgallery/h/documents/inaugural_33b.html

Inaugural Address

Ronald Reagan

33rd Governor, Republican

(1967-1975)

Presented: January 4, 1971


Remembering our last meeting here under these same circumstances and in spite of the general belief that pain cannot be re-lived in memory, I recalled the cold of that day 4 years ago and decided that cold’s ability to shrink and contract should be applied to my remarks. We will soon be indoors and thawed out!


We owe our humble thanks to a God who has blessed us possibly more than we deserve. Let us, in our stewardship of all He has given us, at least try to match His bounty – try as men to match his mountains.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_everest

Mount Everest, also called Chomolungma, Qomolangma or Zhumulangma or Sagarmatha is the highest mountain on Earth, as measured by the height of its summit above sea level, which is 8,848 metres (29,029 feet). The mountain, which is part of the Himalaya range in High Asia, is located on the border between Sagarmatha Zone, Nepal, and Tibet, China.










From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 11/8/1970 ( my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) is: 2065 days

From 11/8/1970 ( my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) to 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 2065 days










[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_infringement

Copyright infringement (or copyright violation) is the unauthorized use of material that is covered by copyright law, in a manner that violates one of the copyright owner's exclusive rights, such as the right to reproduce or perform the copyrighted work, or to make derivative works.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarist

Plagiarism is the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work

Within academia, plagiarism by students, professors, or researchers is considered academic dishonesty or academic fraud and offenders are subject to academic censure. In journalism, plagiarism is considered a breach of journalistic ethics, and reporters caught plagiarizing typically face disciplinary measures ranging from suspension to termination. Some individuals caught plagiarizing in academic or journalistic contexts claim that they plagiarized unintentionally, by failing to include quotations or give the appropriate citation. While plagiarism in scholarship and journalism has a centuries-old history, the development of the Internet, where articles appear as electronic text, has made the physical act of copying the work of others much easier, simply by copying and pasting text from one web page to another.

Plagiarism is not copyright infringement. While both terms may apply to a particular act, they are different transgressions. Copyright infringement is a violation of the rights of a copyright holder, when material protected by copyright is used without consent. On the other hand, plagiarism is concerned with the unearned increment to the plagiarizing author's reputation that is achieved through false claims of authorship.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thief

In the criminal law, theft (also known as stealing) is the illegal taking of another person's property without that person's freely-given consent. As a term, it is used as shorthand for all major crimes against property, encompassing offences such as burglary, embezzlement, larceny, looting, robbery, mugging, trespassing, shoplifting, intrusion, fraud (theft by deception) and sometimes criminal conversion. In some jurisdictions, theft is considered to be synonymous with larceny; in others, theft has replaced larceny.

Someone who carries out an act of or makes a career of theft is known as a thief.


The actus reus of theft is usually defined as an unauthorised taking, keeping or using of another's property which must be accompanied by a mens rea of dishonesty and/or the intent to permanently deprive the owner or the person with rightful possession of that property or its use.





http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protection_racket

Protection racket

A protection racket is an extortion scheme whereby a powerful entity or individual coerces other less powerful entities or individuals to pay protection money which allegedly serves to purchase "protection" services against various external threats.


Those who do not buy into the protection plan are often targeted by criminals existing inside or outside of the organization. These crimes are typically thought to originate from the organization itself. When a business refuses to pay for protection, word is put out that they are outside of the local organization's protection (these organizations often exist in the absence of a trusted police force) and that the business in question is therefore free game for freelance criminals or the organization itself.


The protection money is typically collected by a "bag man". Although the organization might be particularly coercive in obtaining protection money, it is usually careful to shelter its "mark" from attacks by competitor organizations that similarly attempt to solicit or threaten the targeted individuals or businesses. Disputes between organizations concerning territory consequently arise from two competing predators attempting to extort from the same "clients."










From 7/29/1958 ( date hijacked from me:NASA formed ) to 7/1/2001 ( Acts of Treason against the United States federal government by George Bush and other pirates of my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 15678 days

15678 = 7839 + 7839

From 10/28/1955 ( Bill Gates is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ) to 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 7839 days



From 11/25/1986 ( funeral service for me and my Missing In Action status in Africa changed to Killed In Action ) to 7/1/2001 ( Acts of Treason against the United States federal government by George Bush and other pirates of my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 5332 days

From 12/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 7/21/1987 ( date hijacked from me:formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) is: 5332 days



From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 7/1/2001 ( Acts of Treason against the United States federal government by George Bush and other pirates of my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 15460 days

15460 = 7730 + 7730

From 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) to 8/31/1997 ( death of Diana, Princess of Wales, under suspicious circumstances ) is: 7730 days



From 2/12/1973 ( date hijacked from me:Operation Homecoming begins and I was one of the C-141A pilots transporting home the American POW's ) to 7/1/2001 ( Acts of Treason against the United States federal government by George Bush and other pirates of my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 10366 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 7/21/1987 ( date hijacked from me:formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) is: 10366 days



From 2/12/1973 ( date hijacked from me:Operation Homecoming begins and I was one of the C-141A pilots transporting home the American POW's ) to 7/1/2001 ( Acts of Treason against the United States federal government by George Bush and other pirates of my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 10366 days

10366 = 5183 + 5183

From 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is: 5183 days



http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hRkJ54grLScNeejwV_RPEmb9yuZQD92CFN080

CIA officials deny fake Iraq-al-Qaida link letter

By BRETT J. BLACKLEDGE

WASHINGTON (AP) — Two former CIA officers Tuesday denied that they or the spy agency faked an Iraqi intelligence document purporting to link Saddam Hussein with 9/11 bomber Mohammed Atta, as they are quoted as saying in a new book.



Suskind claims the White House concocted the fake letter, meant to come from Tahir Jalil Habbush al-Tikriti, director of Iraqi intelligence under Saddam, in the fall of 2003 to bolster its case for the invasion earlier that year as it was becoming clear that there were no weapons of mass destruction to be found in Iraq. Those weapons were a chief rationale for the war. The letter was provided to a British journalist by an Iraqi government official, according to the book.

"The White House had concocted a fake letter from Habbush to Saddam, backdated to July 1, 2001," Suskind wrote. "It said that 9/11 ringleader Mohammed Atta had actually trained for his mission in Iraq thus showing, finally, that there was an operational link between Saddam and al-Qaida, something the vice president's office had been pressing CIA to prove since 9/11 as a justification to invade Iraq. There is no link."










From 12/11/1953 ( Robert G. Richer ) to 4/30/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 10367 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 7/21/1987 ( date hijacked from me:formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) is: 10367 days



From 12/11/1953 ( Robert G. Richer ) to 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 8076 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 4/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) is: 8076 days



From 12/11/1953 ( Robert G. Richer ) to 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) is: 4170 days

From 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 10/11/1976 ( date hijacked from me:Public Law 94-479, General Of The Armies, approved by President Gerald Ford ) is: 4170 days


http://www.nndb.com/people/699/000172183/

Robert Richer

AKA Robert G. Richer

Born: 11-Dec-1953










http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/thebigblog/archives/145626.asp

Posted by Candace Heckman at August 8, 2008 1:57 p.m.


Alleged CIA forgery: Ron Suskind's notes


The gist: "The White House had concocted a fake letter" from Saddam Hussein's intelligence director, Tahir Jalil Habbush al-Tikriti, "backdated to July 1, 2001," that said Mohammad Atta, the believed leader of the 9/11 attacks, had trained in Iraq. The CIA was supposedly told to make it happen.

Suskind's assertions are powerful, and they were promptly rebutted, not only by former CIA Director George Tenet, but also by one of Suskind's own sources, former Tenet deputy Robert Richer.










http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hRkJ54grLScNeejwV_RPEmb9yuZQD92CFN080

CIA officials deny fake Iraq-al-Qaida link letter

By BRETT J. BLACKLEDGE

WASHINGTON (AP) — Two former CIA officers Tuesday denied that they or the spy agency faked an Iraqi intelligence document purporting to link Saddam Hussein with 9/11 bomber Mohammed Atta, as they are quoted as saying in a new book.

The White House issued the statement on behalf of the former officials after a day of adamant denials from the CIA and Bush administration about the claim, made in "The Way of the World," a book by Washington-based journalist Ron Suskind.

"I never received direction from George Tenet or anyone else in my chain of command to fabricate a document ... as outlined in Mr. Suskind's book," said Robert Richer, the CIA's former deputy director of clandestine operations.










I guess you didn't like my commentary about how Godzilla was invading Balognastan as reported by you.





From 7/23/1973 ( Monica Lewinsky ) to 4/30/2007 ( George Tenet providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 12334 days

12334 = 6167 + 6167

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 6167 days



From 3/5/1989 ( date hijacked from me:actress Phoebe Cates is legally my wife and I am her husband ) to 4/30/2007 ( George Tenet providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 6630 days

6630 = 3315 + 3315

From 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) to 5/12/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Top Gun" ) is: 3315 days



From 2/6/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 4/30/2007 ( George Tenet providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 13232 days

13232 = 6616 + 6616

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 6616 days



From 6/8/1996 ( date hijacked from me:USS Cole DDG-67 commissioned and I was the first Commanding Officer of USS Cole DDG-67 ) to 4/30/2007 ( George Tenet providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 3978 days

3978 = 1989 + 1989

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 12/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 1989 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At_the_Center_of_the_Storm:_My_Years_at_the_CIA

At the Center of the Storm: My Years at the CIA

At the Center of the Storm: My Years at the CIA is a memoir co-written by former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, George Tenet with Bill Harlow, former CIA Director of Public Affairs. The book was released on April 30, 2007 and outlines Tenet's version of 9/11, the War on Terrorism, the 2001 War in Afghanistan, the run-up to the 2003 Iraq war, rough interrogation and other events










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Jacobson

Amy Jacobson was a general assignment Reporter for WMAQ, the NBC television affiliate in Chicago, Illinois, from 1996[1] to 2007.

On July 6, 2007, a videotape of Jacobson, clad in a bikini, and her children at the home of Craig Stebic, husband of Lisa Stebic, a missing woman, was made public[2] by WBBM, the local CBS affiliate. Ms. Jacobson had been covering the story of Ms. Stebic's unexplained disappearance.

On July 10, 2007, Jacobson and WMAQ negotiated her exit, following an investigation by the station.










From 7/23/1973 ( Monica Lewinsky ) to 4/30/2007 ( probable cause of disappearance of Lisa Stebic is the conspiracy to avoid prosecution for such criminals named and unnamed as George Bush and George Tenet for the piracy of my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 12334 days

12334 = 6167 + 6167

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 6167 days



From 3/5/1989 ( date hijacked from me:actress Phoebe Cates is legally my wife and I am her husband ) to 4/30/2007 ( probable cause of disappearance of Lisa Stebic is the conspiracy to avoid prosecution for such criminals named and unnamed as George Bush and George Tenet for the piracy of my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 6630 days

6630 = 3315 + 3315

From 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) to 5/12/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Top Gun" ) is: 3315 days



From 2/6/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 4/30/2007 ( probable cause of disappearance of Lisa Stebic is the conspiracy to avoid prosecution for such criminals named and unnamed as George Bush and George Tenet for the piracy of my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 13232 days

13232 = 6616 + 6616

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 6616 days



From 6/8/1996 ( date hijacked from me:USS Cole DDG-67 commissioned and I was the first Commanding Officer of USS Cole DDG-67 ) to 4/30/2007 ( probable cause of disappearance of Lisa Stebic is the conspiracy to avoid prosecution for such criminals named and unnamed as George Bush and George Tenet for the piracy of my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 3978 days

3978 = 1989 + 1989

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 12/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 1989 days



http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18828260/

Updated: 2:37 p.m. PT May 23, 2007

Chicago-area mom vanishes, leaving no clues

She was getting a divorce from husband, but police say he's not a suspect

PLAINFIELD, Ill. - On the day she vanished, Lisa Stebic mailed off a petition seeking to remove her husband from the suburban Chicago home the couple shared with their two children while going through a divorce.

Stebic's husband was the last person to see her, but police have said he is not a suspect in the disappearance, and the search goes on for the woman whose face is now on fliers posted throughout this quiet village.

Just about everyone here has a theory about Stebic, who vanished on the evening of April 30. Her credit cards and cell phone have not been used since.

Stebic, whose 38th birthday was Saturday, had worked her normal shift in a nearby elementary school cafeteria on the day she disappeared. She was home when her 10-year-old son and 12-year-old daughter returned from school.










From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 5/19/1969 ( Lisa Stebic ) is: 3730 days

3730 = 1865 + 1865

From 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) to 7/16/1981 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is: 1865 days



http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,273894,00.html

Candlelight Vigil to Mark 38th Birthday of Missing Illinois Woman

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Family and friends of an Illinois woman who has been missing for nearly three weeks were planning to mark her birthday Saturday with a candlelight vigil.

Lisa Stebic, a mother of two who was going through a divorce with husband Craig Stebic at the time of her April 30 disappearance, would have been 38.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"
Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06
To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good, or yellow maybe. That would be sweet!










http://www.cswap.com/2000/Unbreakable/cap/en/25fps/a/01_08

Unbreakable


1:08:14
That's very interesting.

1:08:16
Okay, my turn.

1:08:20
When was the first time...

1:08:23
the thought popped into your head
we might not make it?

1:08:28
That's not the game.

1:08:30
It's the first date.
There aren't any rules.

1:08:37
- Don't know for sure.
- Think carefully.

1:08:42
What about the game?

1:08:44
It's over. I won.

1:08:48
Look, maybe it wasn't
a specific moment.

1:08:50
- Maybe it was a time--
- I had a nightmare one night...

1:08:55
and I didn't wake you up so you
could tell me that it was okay.
1:09:02
I think that was the first time.

1:09:07
Does that count?

1:09:10
That counts.

1:09:16
Do you knowingly keep me
and Joseph at a distance?

1:09:28
Yes.

1:09:30
Why?

1:09:34
I don't know.

1:09:41
I just don't feel right, Audrey.

1:09:45
Something's...

1:09:47
just not right.

1:09:52
Do you resent us, David?

1:09:55
Resent the life you have?

1:09:59
I mean, there were a lot of other things
you could've done after college.

1:10:03
These were your choices.

1:10:10
You know, even if it meant
we couldn't have been together...

1:10:12
I never would've wished
that injury on you.

1:10:16
What you could do physically...

1:10:18
was a gift.

1:10:21
I never would've wished it to go away.

1:10:26
You know that, right?










http://www.chakoteya.net/Enterprise/08.htm

Breaking The Ice
Mission date: Unknown
Original Airdate: Nov 07, 2001



[Bridge]

HOSHI: Captain, you should take a look at this. (an image of the comet rotating)

[Comet surface]

(the drilling rig is set up and busy)

ARCHER [OC]: Archer to Lieutenant Reed.

REED: Go ahead, sir.

ARCHER [OC]: How's it going?

REED: We hit a layer of magnesite and cracked a drill bit, but we've replaced it.

ARCHER [OC]: You may want to pick up the pace a little bit.

REED: Sir?

ARCHER [OC]: The comet's rotational axis shifted when you set off those charges. In about two hours the shuttlepod will be facing the star.

[Bridge]

ARCHER: The temperature's going to shoot up by a couple of hundred degrees. I want you out of there before then.

[Comet surface]

REED: We'll be done with time to spare, sir.

ARCHER [OC]: Be sure you are. Archer out.

[T'Pol's quarters]

T'POL: (sitting on the floor, meditating) Come in.

TUCKER: You decide to tell me what Vanik said?

T'POL: Please, sit down.

TUCKER: I've never seen your quarters before. Cozy. (sits on floor) You know you're not supposed to have an open flame on the ship.

T'POL: I was given permission from the Captain. They're for meditation.

TUCKER: So, what can I do for you?

T'POL: Doctor Phlox believes that it might help if I was to discuss my problem with someone I felt comfortable confiding in.

TUCKER: You want to talk to me? Well, I'm not sure I'm going to be much help. I mean, I've only been in three relationships and they all went bust. Are you sure you wouldn't rather talk to Hoshi or Ensign Kimball? She's married.

T'POL: You were far from my first choice, but speaking with someone else would mean more people knowing about my situation.

TUCKER: I'll do anything I can. What's your problem?

T'POL: You read the letter.

TUCKER: Yes.

T'POL: Then you know that unless I leave Enterprise immediately, my wedding plans will be cancelled.

TUCKER: Have you talked to?

T'POL: Koss.

TUCKER: Have you talked to Koss about all this?

T'POL: We haven't spoken in many years. Marriages on Vulcan are arranged during childhood. I've only met Koss four times.

TUCKER: How can you be in love with a guy you've only met four times?

T'POL: It's assumed that we'd eventually develop an affection for one another.

TUCKER: So his parents send you an ultimatum? He doesn't have a say?

T'POL: His parents planned the union. It's their decision.

TUCKER: Boy. Where I come from, arranged marriages went out with slavery.

T'POL: Are you going to give me advice or criticize my people's tradition.

TUCKER: I'm still a little fuzzy on why they threatened to call it off in the first place.

T'POL: The ceremony was supposed to take place next week. When I decided to remain on Enterprise I requested a postponement. Koss's parents were insulted that I would put off our plans to serve on a human vessel.

TUCKER: Well, Vanik can take you home. Why don't you go marry Koss, then come back?

T'POL: It's customary for a husband and wife to reside together for at least one Vulcan year.

TUCKER: Maybe he can come to Enterprise.

T'POL: He's an architect. It would be illogical for him to live aboard a starship.

TUCKER: This whole thing sounds illogical.

T'POL: Your advice, Commander.

TUCKER: What do you want to do?

T'POL: That is irrelevant.

TUCKER: No, it's not. It's very relevant. Do you want to go back and marry this guy, spend a year with him, ten years, a hundred years, or do you want to stay on Enterprise?

T'POL: I have an obligation.

TUCKER: You've got an obligation to yourself. You've spent the last year around humans. If there's one thing you should have learned it's that we're free to make our own decisions. There's a lot to be said for personal choice.

T'POL: If you'd spent the last year on Vulcan, you would have learned that our commitment to tradition outweighs personal choice.

TUCKER: I respect your customs, but this marriage was arranged when you were a kid. A lot's happened since then. People change.

T'POL: Vulcan's don't.

TUCKER: Really.

T'POL: My obligation is to my culture, my heritage. It has to take precedence.

TUCKER: Sounds to me like you already made up your mind. Why the hell did you ask me here?

T'POL: It was a mistake. I apologise. (stands)

TUCKER: (goes to leave) Did it ever occur to you that you might have postponed the wedding because subconsciously you wanted to get out of it?

T'POL: That would imply that my subconscious mind controls my decisions. It doesn't.

TUCKER: Well it happens to humans all the time. Maybe you're picking up some of our bad habits.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800706/quotes

Memorable quotes for

"The Simpsons"

Regarding Margie (2006)



Dr. Julius Hibbert: Just keep jogging her memory until she remembers.

Homer Simpson: Jogging? Oooh!

Dr. Julius Hibbert: Homer, I don't mean you jogging.

Homer Simpson: Sweet.

Dr. Julius Hibbert: But you should.

Homer Simpson: Jogging? Oooh!










"Time to remember Admiral Awesome"


The Simpsons (Repeat)

13 KCPQ: Friday, March 21 6:00 PM

Sitcom, Animated

Regarding Margie

Marge has amnesia and thinks she is single.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Al Jean

Original Air Date: May 07, 2006










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2006 3:12:00 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 5/4/06



After my short nap yesterday late evening, when back to sleep after midnight and slept pretty soundly until after 7. Had a dream that seemed to occur just before I woke up. I was inside some kind of missile. Seems like it was an SM2-ER on the Wainwright's launcher and it was going to send me into orbit or outer space maybe. When I woke up, I heard lyrics from that song:

Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?



Didn't start feeling alert until 9 am. That's when I realized I had a doctor's appt at 10am and I didn't know where it was. They sent me a map with driving directions but I had no idea which bus got there. I could have found it in 2 minutes if I had an internet connection, but I did not.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:45:01 PM

Subject: Re: Finally


the worst time is seeing the plane flying over and waiting..........





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Re: Journal June 12, 2006

Early this morning, I suffered through about the first half-hour of Fast Times At Ridgemont High until I got bored and changed it.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/12/2006 3:35 PM

That is quite humorous, really more humorous than I can articulate, if it represents me landing on Saturn’s moon, Phoebe. I have these moments where I want to scream because there is something locked in my mind that I can’t articulate. I was thinking something similar about the ‘darkness’ surrounding my spacecraft as I was billion miles away. There is truly a “great lakes” of emotion stored in my mind associated with so much that is forgotten. I feel this great humor in my mind about that comment from Phoebe, I feel that if I remember, I will laugh and laugh and laugh, for days on end probably.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/27/07 4:23 PM
Hell, I could be secretly married right now to Phoebe Cates for all I know.










From 7/21/1987 ( formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) to 4/16/1996 ( Modest Mouse album "This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About" ) is: 3192 days

3192 = 1596 + 1596

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) is: 1596 days



From 12/24/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 4/16/1996 ( Modest Mouse album "This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About" ) is: 9975 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 6/25/1986 ( Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week, 1986 ) is: 9975 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_a_Long_Drive_for_Someone_with_Nothing_to_Think_About

This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About

Studio album by Modest Mouse

Released April 16, 1996


Track listing

16. "Space Travel Is Boring"










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/spacetravelisboring.html

MODEST MOUSE LYRICS

"Space Travel Is Boring"

Won herself a pass to some far off moon
It was second class but what's to lose
And looking out her window she could more than assume
That you can't see air or time
She's the only rocketeer in the whole damn place
They gave her a mirror so she could talk to a face
She still got plenty lonely but that's just the case
With time, time, time
Started hearing voices sometime in June
She knew she could go crazy but didn't think that soon
Now she doesn't feel lonely but she'd just as soon
Try, try, try try
Man shot to the moon
I read a paperback and want to come home soon
I'm shot to the moon
Been there a half an hour, I want to come home soon





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]