Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Catcher




From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) to 6/9/1994 ( suspicous expiration date listed for mother of Bill Gates who is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) is: 4750 days

4750 = 2375 + 2375

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 9/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my first day as university student at Princeton University where I earned Medical Doctor degree ) is: 2375 days



From 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 6/9/1994 ( suspicous expiration date listed for mother of Bill Gates who is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) is: 10068 days

10068 = 5034 + 5034

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 12/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 5034 days



From 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) to 6/9/1994 ( suspicous expiration date listed for mother of Bill Gates who is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) is: 6402 days

6402 = 3201 + 3201

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/20/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 3201 days


http://www.nndb.com/people/602/000122236/

Mary Maxwell Gates
AKA Mary Maxwell

Born: 5-Jul-1929
Birthplace: Seattle, WA
Died: 9-Jun-1994
Location of death: Seattle, WA
Cause of death: unspecified

Executive summary: Mother of Bill Gates

Husband: William H. Gates, Sr. (attorney, two daughters, one son)

Member of the Board of Berkshire Hathaway










From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) to 3/11/2002 ( George Bush Presidential Library is product of coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 7582 days

7582 = 3791 + 3791

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 3791 days



From 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) to 3/11/2002 ( George Bush Presidential Library is product of coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 9408 days

9408 = 4704 + 4704

From 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) to 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is: 4704 days



http://bushlibrary.tamu.edu/museum/exhibits.php?year=2002

Fathers and Sons: Two Families, Four Presidents

March 11, 2002 to July 31, 2002


Fathers and Sons explores the relationship between the only two sets of fathers and sons to serve as U.S. Presidents. Fathers and Sons traces the extraordinary careers and lives of four unique individuals who have held the highest elected office in our land. Strengthened by the closest of family ties: John Adams and John Quincy Adams…George Bush and George W. Bush. Gallery ViewThey are Fathers and Sons.










From 7/6/1946 ( George Bush is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) to 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 1515 days

From 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) to 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) is: 1515 days



From 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) is: 3108 days

3108 = 1554 + 1554

From 2/17/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) To 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is 1554 days



From 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 5/13/1987 ( date hijacked from me:my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported to a U.S. military base for intensive care hospitalization ) is: 13406 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 11/15/1995 ( Monica Lewinsky allegedly began sexual relationship with the President of the United States ) is: 13406 days



From 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 2/6/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 7466 days

7466 = 3733 + 3733

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 5/22/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 10 "Snoopy" spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 3733 days



From 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 2/5/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 7465 days

7465 = 1 + 3732 + 3732

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is: 3732 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Reichert

Dave Reichert

David George Reichert (born August 29, 1950) is an American politician and the former sheriff of King County, Washington. He has served since 2005 as Republican congressional representative of Washington's 8th congressional district










From 6/15/1944 ( Robert David Keppel is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) To 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me:my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) is 8355 days

From 7/6/1946 ( George Bush is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) To 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is 8355 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Keppel

Robert D. Keppel

Robert David Keppel (born 15 June 1944) is a retired American law enforcement officer and detective most known for his work tracking serial killers Ted Bundy and Gary Ridgway.


He just missed making America's 1964 Olympic team as a high jumper.










http://articles.latimes.com/2004/jan/11/opinion/op-phillips11

The Barreling Bushes

By Kevin Phillips

January 11, 2004 in print edition M-1


Eldest son George W. Bush made his first Middle East connection in the late 1970s with James Bath, a Texas businessmen who served as the North American representative for two rich Saudis (and Osama bin Laden relatives) – billionaire Salem bin Laden and banker and BCCI insider Khalid bin Mahfouz. Bath put $50,000 into Bush’s 1979 Arbusto oil partnership, probably using Bin Laden-Bin Mahfouz funds.

In the late 1980s, after several failed oil ventures, the future 43rd president let the ailing oil business in which he was a major stockholder and chairman be bought out by another foreign-influenced operation, Harken Energy. The Wall Street Journal commented in 1991, “The mosaic of BCCI connections surrounding Harken Energy may prove nothing more than how ubiquitous the rogue bank’s ties were. But the number of BCCI-connected people who had dealings with Harken – all since George W. Bush came on board – likewise raises the question of whether they mask an effort to cozy up to a presidential son.”

Other hints of cronyism came in 1990 when inexperienced Harken got a major contract to drill in the Persian Gulf for the government of Bahrain. Time magazine reporters Jonathan Beaty and S.C. Gwynne, in their book “The Outlaw Bank,” concluded “that Mahfouz, or other BCCI players, must have had a hand in steering the oil-drilling contract to the president’s son.” The web entangling the Bush presidencies was already being spun.










http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-2000bush-bio,0,7173018.story?page=1

George W. Bush: The son also rises

First came success in business, then state politics. Now the republican faces his biggest test of the benefits and the baggage of bearing his father's name.

By Karen Brandon, Joseph T. Hallinan and Bob Kemper | The Chicago Tribune

2:54 PM CST, January 18, 2000



http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-2000bush-bio,0,7173018.story?page=4

George W. Bush: The son also rises


"I think Harken did a very wise thing by putting him on the board," said Phil Kendrick, one of Harken's founders, who sold out in 1983. "After all, he was the son of the vice president at the time, and that's just good business, I guess."

Disaster looms

Harken, like Spectrum, drilled for oil. But Harken was also into oil speculation. The company made millions in the 1980s by gambling on oil prices in the commodities market. But in 1989, disaster struck. The tanker ship Exxon Valdez ran aground off the coast of Alaska, spilling more than 10 million gallons of crude oil. Oil prices seesawed, devastating Harken's carefully placed bets.










http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/stories/bush073099.htm

By George Lardner Jr. and Lois Romano

Washington Post Staff Writers

Friday, July 30, 1999; Page A1


As world oil prices plummeted in the winter of 1985-86, George W. Bush faced the most serious crisis of his 11-year career as a West Texas oilman.

Spectrum 7, his exploration and development company, had reported a net loss of $1.6 million in 1985, due to the fast-deteriorating value of its holdings. As the price of oil fell from $25 to $9 a barrel, the firm was on its way to losing another $402,000 by mid-1986. Bush's company owed more than $3 million in bank loans and other debts with no hope of paying them off in time. His investors had disappeared.

On the cusp of his 40th birthday, Bush had two choices: Cut his staff to the bone, hunker down and pray for oil prices to climb before the banks foreclosed; or find a bigger company that was willing to scoop him up, debts and all. "I'm all name and no money," the son of the then-vice president used to say.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139654/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Training Day (2001)



Stan Gursky: Alonzo, heard you had an expensive weekend in Vegas. How did you ever screw up so bad?

Alonzo: Hey, I didn't know. It's not my town. I'm not omniscient.

Lou Jacobs: The Russians don't care if you have a badge. They'll whack you. You ought to hop a jet out of here.

Alonzo: Why? It's an easy fix. I'll just cash in on an account.

Stan Gursky: Which one?

Alonzo: One of my old ones, my first one. The guy's a high security risk anyway. If I'm not around, who's gonna help keep him off the radar?




[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/stories/bush073099.htm

By George Lardner Jr. and Lois Romano

Washington Post Staff Writers

Friday, July 30, 1999; Page A1


"One of the reasons Harken was so interested in merging was because of George," said Paul Rea, a geologist who had been president of Spectrum 7. "They believed having George's name there would be a big help to them. They wanted him on their board."

The buyout not only rescued Bush financially but gave him the collateral for an investment a few years later in the Texas Rangers baseball team that eventually made him a millionaire. In addition to the seat on the board, he received more than $300,000 of Harken stock, options to buy more, and a consulting contract that paid him as much as $120,000 a year in the late '80s, when he was working full time on his father's presidential campaign.

It was one of the biggest breaks of Bush's life. Still, the Harken deal completed a disappointing reprise of what was becoming a familiar pattern.










http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/stories/bush073099.htm

By George Lardner Jr. and Lois Romano

Washington Post Staff Writers

Friday, July 30, 1999; Page A1


His resources were minimal – about $13,000, he said – the remainder of a Bush trust fund that paid his way through Yale and Harvard. He started out as a free-lance "landman," someone who tries to turn a buck by researching the titles to mineral rights at county courthouses and then going door to door as a front man for an oil company interested in leasing those rights.

"Geologists decide where to buy the leases," Rea said. "Landmen deal with people.










http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/stories/bush073099.htm

By George Lardner Jr. and Lois Romano

Washington Post Staff Writers

Friday, July 30, 1999; Page A1


But the story of Bush's career in oil, which began following his graduation from Harvard Business School in the summer of 1975 and ended when he sold out to Harken and headed for Washington, is mostly about his failure to succeed, despite the sterling connections his lineage and Ivy League education brought him.

Thanks to his and his family's ties to wealthy investors around the country, including prominent Republicans, Bush was repeatedly able to raise money to invest in oil drilling, especially when prices were booming and tax breaks were inviting in the late 1970s. But connections could not help with the tricky business of picking profitable holes to drill, and Bush never made a big score.

In fact, Bush lost money for most of his well-connected investors. At the same time, the management fees and other expenses he collected from them kept him in business and enabled him to buy oil reserves for his company's own account, including the reserves that eventually attracted Harken's attention.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.cswap.com/1998/Armageddon/cap/en/25fps/a/00_11

Armageddon


:11:56
- What do you think they're
so mad about, Chick?
- Well, I think they feel...

:11:59
that drilling for oil
is an evil thing.










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Armageddon/cap/en/25fps/a/00_28

Armageddon


:28:57
Mr Chick Chapel, at the craps table.

:29:00
Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada.

:29:02
Yes! About time.

:29:05
Charles Chapel, game's over.










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Armageddon/cap/en/25fps/a/00_51

Armageddon


:51:48
What are you doing here?

:51:50
I was just passin' by on the, uh--

:51:53
I came--

:51:59
Who's he?

:52:01
That man's a salesman.

:52:04
Would you go inside?

:52:09
Thank you.

:52:11
[ Door Opens ]

:52:13
- He got big.
- [ Door Closes ]

:52:17
You can't come around like this.
The court says you can't.

:52:22
- It confuses him.
- No, I know. I just--

:52:26
I wanted to say...

:52:28
that I'm sorry...

:52:31
about everything.

:52:34
I got somethin' comin' up.
It's somethin' kinda big.

:52:39
You just might be proud of me.

:52:42
Would you do somethin' for me?
Would you just give him this?

:52:45
You don't have to-- You don't have
to tell him who it's from. Just--




[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 9/12/1949 ( Charles Frank "Chic" Burlingame III ) to 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I am board-certified surgeon ) is: 8062 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 3/30/1981 ( President Ronald Reagan shot and wounded in near-fatal assassination attempt ) is: 8062 days



From 9/12/1949 ( Charles Frank "Chic" Burlingame III ) to 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) is: 3459 days

'34-59' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Burlingame

Charles Burlingame

Charles Frank "Chic" Burlingame III (September 12, 1949 - September 11, 2001) was the pilot of American Airlines Flight 77, the aircraft that was crashed by terrorists into the Pentagon during the September 11, 2001 attacks.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_77

American Airlines Flight 77

Passengers 53 (including 5 hijackers)

Crew 2 pilots, 4 flight attendants

Fatalities 184 (59 in aircraft, 125 on ground)


American Airlines Flight 77 was a morning flight that routinely flew from Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), near Washington, D.C., to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). On September 11, 2001, Flight 77 was hijacked between 08:51 EDT and 08:54 EDT, as part of the September 11, 2001 attacks.[2] On that day, the American Airlines Boeing 757-223, registered N644AA, was piloted by Captain Charles Burlingame and First Officer Dave Charlebois. Just over an hour and fifteen minutes into the flight, it was deliberately crashed into the Pentagon, killing 64 on the plane and 125 in the buildings. It was the third airliner to crash that morning, 50 minutes after the first, and 30 minutes after the second.










From 2/6/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) to 11/5/1977 ( Laura Welch & permanent retard George W. Bush wedding, an activity of criminal enterprise and insurrection against the USA ) is: 5021 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 5021 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Bush

Laura Bush

Laura Lane Welch Bush (born November 4, 1946) is the wife of the forty-third and current President of the United States George W. Bush and is thereby the First Lady of the United States.


Laura Welch met George W. Bush in 1977 at a backyard barbecue at the home of mutual friends. After a three-month courtship, she married him on November 5 of that year










From 11/4/1946 ( former debutante Laura Bush, current sham wife of former gay male stripper George W. Bush ) to 2/9/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) is: 6306 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6306 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Bush

Laura Bush

Laura Lane Welch Bush (born November 4, 1946) is the wife of the forty-third and current President of the United States George W. Bush and is thereby the First Lady of the United States.


Laura Welch met George W. Bush in 1977 at a backyard barbecue at the home of mutual friends. After a three-month courtship, she married him on November 5 of that year










http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/11/02/bush.dui/

Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge

November 2, 2000

Late Thursday evening, following a campaign rally in this tightly contested Midwestern state, Bush--with his wife, Laura, at his side -- told reporters news accounts of the incident were accurate


Bush said the timing of the initial news report, just days before Americans elect a new president, was "interesting." When asked where the story may have originated, he said, "I've got my suspicions."


Karen Hughes, Bush's spokeswomen said the 54-year-old Texas governor, who has been open about his past drinking problems, had not publicly disclosed the arrest because not even his 18-year-old twin daughters were aware of it.


"The timing of an announcement like this, four or five days away from the election about an incident 24 years ago, which the governor's daughters don't even know about, is certainly questionable," Hughes said.










[ MSN is a criminal enterprise and instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ]


http://upload.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashBoxId=6410691207&

MSN Ad: No One Wants To Look Dumb

New MSN.com Marketing. http://noonewantstolookdumb.com





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anticipated

anticipated

to nullify, prevent, or forestall by taking countermeasures in advance

To feel or realize beforehand; foresee





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/damage%20control

damage control

any efforts, as by a company, to curtail losses, counteract unfavorable publicity, etc.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_the_goat

Bill the Goat

Bill the Goat is the mascot of the United States Naval Academy. The mascot is a live goat and is also represented by a costumed midshipman. There is also a bronze statue of the goat just inside Gate 1, the main gate to the Academy grounds. This statue also plays a role in "Army Week" traditions.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Burlingame

Charles Burlingame

Charles Frank "Chic" Burlingame III (September 12, 1949 – September 11, 2001)

Charles Burlingame graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1971. In the Navy, he flew F-4 Phantom jets, rising to the rank of captain. In 1979, Burlingame left active duty with the Navy and joined American Airlines though, he remained in the Naval Reserves. Burlingame volunteered to be activated during the Gulf War. Burlingame also spent time working in The Pentagon, while in the Naval Reserves.

Burlingame retired as a Navy Reserve Captain in 1996 and worked at American Airlines. Burlingame was married to an American Airlines flight attendant, Sheri Burlingame.