Friday, August 22, 2008

Orion




When I was given access to the original Project Orion research I began to map out my flight plan for my mission to divert the comet in 1976. Much of the work was just the math of physics calculations and with the research data I was able to map out my Orion ship path to the precision - theoretical at least - of knowing how far a ship would travel in the water for a single rotation of the propeller.

So with those physics calculations I created a flight plan to reach the planet Mars in 80 days and then to reach the planet Saturn 5 months after that. A key element of that flight plan was that my travel required my ship to interact with the planet Saturn because I would be traveling at a speed or velocity by the time I got in the neighborhood of the comet that would be too great to enter a parking orbit around the Comet Lucifer. My mission required that I leave the Orion ship in a parking orbit of the Comet Lucifer and then use the bomb-transport space craft, which I named Daedulus 1 and Daedulus 2, to enter the coma of the comet and to transport the ordnance to the surface of the comet and I had to make 4 runs through the coma of the comet. My flights were timed so that I would be on the side of the comet that was opposite the Sun but that side was still illuminated much as the lights of a large city illuminate clouds at night. In this case though, the tail of the comet, or coma, was illuminated for a great distance behind the comet and the effect of the illumination was visible where I working on the side of the comet that was opposite the Sun, or what could be called the dark side of the comet.

So as for when I launched from the planet Mars on 1/23/1976 I engaged the Orion propulsion system at a speed that was many times faster than I traveled from Earth to Mars and as a result the ship was going to have to enter the intense field of radiation that surrounds the planet Saturn because I needed the gravity of that planet to slow down or stop completely the Orion ship so that I could change direction of the Orion ship and then proceed towards Comet Lucifer at a speed or velocity that was conducive to a parking orbit of Comet Lucifer. The gravity of Comet Lucifer was neglible in terms of affecting the intertia of my Orion ship. I could have constructed the Orion ship with retrorockets but that was impractical for many reasons such as the tremendous amount of fuel it would require even if it would have worked. Using the Orion propulsion as a retrorocket was also impractical for the certain reason that its operation as retrofire would be fatal to the occupants of the Orion ship. So using gravity and physics was the most likely method for changing direction of the Orion ship and for entering orbit of the comet. The comet was also reaching a point where it was coming under the influence of the planet Saturn and I had calculated that was a good place to hit it so the force of the exploding ordnance would cause it to further change course and to avoid the gravity well of the planet Earth.

As a result of the Orion ship entering the radiation field of the planet Saturn which was not the type of radiation that would contaminate the ship I had to break away from the Orion ship as I approached the Saturn moon Phoebe and then land on that moon on Monday, 6/7/1976, while I waited for the computer-programmed Orion ship to slow down and then manuever out of the radiation field of the planet Saturn where I would then link up with the Orion ship late in the day of 6/9/1976.

Some of these details about my mission to divert the Comet Lucifer in 1976 are details of fiction that I created many years ago but committed to memory as reality because I wanted those fictional details mixed in with the details of reality as I began to write about my mission as I am doing now. I do not now remember which details are the fictional details I created but none of the details of fiction are material to the criminal activity that I am prosecuting currently.

I also know for certain that while I might have created fictional details I was always intent on doing nothing that would diminish my claim to my property as I have described it. I also know for certain that I would create no fictional details about my wife unless I wanted to flatter her which I do and because she deserves to be flattered as she does as I write about her and our long-term relationship. Her name given birth is not Phoebe but that was a nickname I created for her even before 1975 and because I knew that the Saturn moon Phoebe would be my destination in 1976. We were watching the film "Father Goose" one day in the 1970's and I suggested that she and I create nicknames for ourselves that only the two of us would know and I told her I chose Phoebe for her. In the summer of 1975, I gave her a medallion I had created that was the round shape of the Moon and had that word stamped on it and I had created that art while I was actually in space. I had earlier given her a silver version of that medallion as a connection I created for her with my Apollo journeys to the Earth's moon and then in the summer of 1975 I gave her a gold version of that medallion that had the word Moon stamped on the front and the name Phoebe stamped on the reverse side. I had actually suggested in 1963 to her mother that she name her new daughter by the name Phoebe but she chose another name. I told Phoebe long ago - even back before I left in 1975 - that I was working on a grand work of art and that I wanted to make her a key element of that work and that while I could not tell her until decades later many of the details about what I was creating I hoped she would trust me and know that she meant a great deal to me.

The space craft I used to transport the bombs to the comet surface in 1976 was not unlike in certain regards such as functionality the U.S. Navy torpedo bombers that are featured in the 1976 film "Midway" which I had created and produced at that specific time because of my activities in space in 1976. The feature I identified with in those torpedo bombers was that it carried only one bomb that was attached to the centerline and that was similar to the space craft I use to travel into Comet Lucifer in 1976. But in terms of my personal attachment I tended to think of my space craft as something closer to the U.S. Navy A-6 Intruder jet bomber aircraft that I had flown during the Vietnam War on Iron Hand missions and I was also a U.S. Navy F-4 Phantom II fighter jet pilot and it was that Phantom II I was flying on 6/19/1968 when the enemy tried to overwhelm my position and it was national traitor against the United States George H.W. Bush and his spy network working against the U.S. CIA that had been communicating to the enemy my position that day as well as many other days that I was the target of enemy fire.

George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush are agents of Al Qeada and the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance.

The George Bush family is determined to cause as much damage as possible to America.



These facts are incontrovertible.



George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush are agents of Al Qeada and the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance.

The George Bush family is determined to cause as much damage as possible to America.



I am the final authority on this topic of national security and failure to follow my direct and lawfuls orders on this matter critical to national security is a felony and is being prosecuted to the fullest extent of law.