Sunday, August 03, 2008

Treason




From 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 3/21/1989 ( crossdresser George Bush & Dick Cheney are enemy combatants against the U.S. federal government ) is: 8714 days

8714 = 4357 + 4357

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 2/5/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 4357 days



From 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) to 3/21/1989 ( crossdresser George Bush & Dick Cheney are enemy combatants against the U.S. federal government ) is: 7466 days

7466 = 3733 + 3733

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 5/22/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 10 "Snoopy" spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 3733 days



From 11/19/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is: 3531 days

From 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) to 3/21/1989 ( crossdresser George Bush & Dick Cheney are enemy combatants against the U.S. federal government ) is: 3531 days



From 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) to 3/21/1989 ( crossdresser George Bush & Dick Cheney are enemy combatants against the U.S. federal government ) is: 3 days, 359 weeks

'33-59' ( my birth date US )


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=16817

Remarks at the Swearing-in Ceremony for Richard B. Cheney as Secretary of Defense

March 21, 1989

The President. Mr. Vice President, members of the President's Cabinet, distinguished Members of Congress, the Joint Chiefs, I am very pleased to participate in the administration of the oath of office to our new Secretary of Defense, Dick Cheney.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/snoopy

snoopy

characterized by meddlesome curiosity; prying.

Likely to snoop; nosy.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife which I am prosecuting to the fullest extent of law. ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_10

Apollo 10

Lunar Module LM-4

callsign Snoopy


Launch date May 18, 1969

Time in lunar orbit 2 d 13 h 37 m 23 s

Landing May 26, 1969


Apollo 10 was the fourth manned mission in the Apollo program. The mission included the second crew to orbit the Moon, and the test of the lunar module in lunar orbit. The module came to within 8.4 nautical miles (15.6 km) of the lunar surface during practice maneuvers. According to the 2001 Guinness World Records Apollo 10 has the record for the highest speed attained by a manned vehicle: 39,897 km/h (11.08 km/s or 24,791 mph). The speed record was set during the return from the Moon on 26 May 1969.

While not included in the official mission logo, due to the use of their names as callsigns, the Peanuts characters Charlie Brown and Snoopy became semi-official mascots for the mission. Peanuts creator Charles Schulz also drew some special mission-related artwork for NASA.


On May 22, 1969 at 20:35:02 UTC, a 27.4 second LM descent propulsion system burn inserted the LM into a descent orbit of 112.8 km by 15.7 km so that the resulting lowest point in the orbit occurred about 15° from lunar landing site 2 (the Apollo 11 landing site). The lowest measured point in the trajectory was 15.6 km above the lunar surface at 21:29:43 UTC.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Princeton_%28CV-37%29

The fifth USS Princeton (CV-37) (also CVA-37, CVS-37, LPH-5) was a United States Navy Essex-class aircraft carrier (later refit into a Boxer-class amphibious assault ship LPH).


In December, she returned to the United States and in April 1969 she was designated the prime recovery ship for Apollo 10, the lunar mission which paved the way for Apollo 11 and the first landing on the Moon.










From 5/21/1969 ( I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) to 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 2436 days

2436 = 1218 + 1218

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/15/1966 ( Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 astronaut ) is: 1218 days



From 7/21/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 2375 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 9/2/1965 ( my first day at Princeton University where I earned Medical Doctor degree ) is: 2375 days










http://www.cswap.com/1989/Back_to_the_Future_Part_II/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_03

Back to the Future Part II


:03:27
So there I was, minding my own business.

:03:29
This crazy old codger with a cane shows up.

:03:33
He says he's my distant relative.
I don't see any resemblance.

:03:38
So he says, "How would you like to be rich?"

:03:42
So I said, "Sure."

:03:48
So he lays this book on me.

:03:50
He says this book will tell me the
outcome of every sporting event this century.

:03:55
All I have to do is bet on the winner
and I'll never lose.

:04:01
So I said, "What's the catch?"
He says, "No catch. Just keep it a secret."

:04:09
After that, he disappeared.

:04:11
I never saw him again.

:04:25
He told me one more thing.

:04:27
He said, "Someday a crazy,
wild-eyed scientist...

:04:30
"...or a kid may show up
asking about that book.

:04:33
"And if that ever happens..."










From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 4/14/1977 ( I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 6617 days

From 10/9/1971 ( I am board-certified surgeon ) to 11/20/1989 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future Part II" ) is: 6617 days



From 2/5/1964 ( I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist again on this day ) to 11/20/1989 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future Part II" ) is: 9420 days

9420 = 4710 + 4710

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 4710 days



From 2/5/1971 ( I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 11/20/1989 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future Part II" ) is: 6863 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 4/30/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 6863 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096874/releaseinfo

Release dates for

Back to the Future Part II (1989)

USA 20 November 1989 (Los Angeles, California) (premiere)


Tagline: Getting back was only the beginning.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 3/11/1989 ( Richard Bruce Cheney is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) is: 5934 days

'59-34' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



From 4/21/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 3/11/1989 ( Richard Bruce Cheney is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) is: 6168 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 6168 days



From 4/14/1981 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) to 3/11/1989 ( Richard Bruce Cheney is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) is: 2888 days

2888 = 1444 + 1444

From 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) to 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting comet in the outer solar system ) is: 1444 days



http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=950DEEDB1439F932A25750C0A96F948260&scp=2&sq=dick+cheney+defense&st=nyt

By ANDREW ROSENTHAL, SPECIAL TO THE NEW YORK TIMES

Published: March 11, 1989

In nominating Representative Dick Cheney of Wyoming as Secretary of Defense today, President Bush picked a well-respected politician with a reputation for toughness and a powerful political resume, but with relatively little direct involvement in military affairs.










From 10/28/1955 ( Bill Gates is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ) to 7/25/2000 ( George Bush & Dick Cheney are enemy combatants against the U.S. federal government ) is: 16342 days

16342 = 8171 + 8171

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 7/16/1981 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is: 8171 days



From 2/5/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist again on this day ) to 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 6660 days

From 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) to 7/25/2000 ( George Bush & Dick Cheney are enemy combatants against the U.S. federal government ) is: 6660 days



From 3/13/1978 ( date hijacked from me:Department of the Army Order 31-3, General Of The Armies ) to 7/25/2000 ( George Bush & Dick Cheney are enemy combatants against the U.S. federal government ) is: 8170 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 7/16/1981 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is: 8170 days



http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20000726&slug=4033774

Wednesday, July 26, 2000

Cheney pick elates both sides

By Terry M. Neal, Dan Balz

The Washington Post

AUSTIN, Texas - Republicans instantly applauded George Bush's choice of Dick Cheney as his running mate - announced yesterday





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/nextgeneration/season4/tng-401.txt

STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION

"The Best of Both Worlds, Part II"

#40274-175


RIKER
(unbelievable)
They couldn't have adapted that quickly...



LOCUTUS
(on the contrary)
The knowledge and experience of the human Picard is part of... us... now. It has prepared us... for all possible courses of action. Your resistance is hopeless...

... Number One.










http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/TNG/character/1112487.html

STARFLEET PERSONNEL FILE: Riker, William T. 'Will'

Full Name: William Thomas Riker


Starfleet Career Summary

2358 — As ensign, first assigned to U.S.S. Pegasus test project under Capt. Erik Pressman



picked sight unseen from among 50 candidates by Jean-Luc Picard as his first officer on the new Galaxy-class U.S.S. Enterprise; in fact, the two had not met until he signed aboard at Farpoint Station, after he was dropped off by the U.S.S. Hood.

Riker grew so satisfied with his assignment under Picard, who quickly dubbed him "Number One" according to old Terran naval parlance, that he twice turned down two more commands of his own: once to the frontier scout ship U.S.S. Aries in 2365, and again to the ill-fated U.S.S. Melbourne a year later, although he temporarily had a field promotion to captain during the Borg crisis of 2366-67 during Picard's abduction. Ironically, he likely would have died on the Melbourne during the Borg massacre at Wolf 359 and would not have been present to play a major role during the Enterprise's last-ditch attack.










http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Locutus_of_Borg

Locutus of Borg

Locutus of Borg was the Borg designation forced upon Captain Jean-Luc Picard after his assimilation in late 2366. The Borg intended to use Picard as an intermediary, a spokesman for the Human race in order to facilitate the assimilation of Earth.

Picard's assimilation also allowed the Borg to acquire the whole of Picard's knowledge and experience, as well as his own personal knowledge (a fact that was made apparent when Locutus addressed Commander Riker as "Number One"). Picard's detailed information regarding Federation technology and strategy yielded the Borg a significant tactical advantage when Starfleet confronted the Borg Cube at Wolf 359. (DS9: "Emissary")

This access proved two-way however, as the crew of the USS Enterprise-D was able to capture Locutus and use his link to disable and destroy the Borg vessel by sending the Borg cube a command to regenerate, creating a feedback loop that destroyed the cube and severed Picard's link to the Collective. (TNG: "The Best of Both Worlds", "The Best of Both Worlds, Part II")

Though his implants were removed and his wounds were allowed to heal, Picard's assimilation continued to haunt him. He returned to Earth, paying a visit to his family in La Barre, France, where he eventually confronted his demons. (TNG: "Family")





http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Assimilation

Assimilation was the process by which the Borg added new members and new technology to the Collective.

Borg assimilation was predatory; every species the Borg encountered was assessed to determine whether its biological and technological distinctiveness was considered 'worthy of being added to the Collective's perfection'. If found to be so, the species was set upon and forcibly assimilated; the Collective considered the species' will in the matter 'irrelevant'.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_infringement

Copyright infringement (or copyright violation) is the unauthorized use of material that is covered by copyright law, in a manner that violates one of the copyright owner's exclusive rights, such as the right to reproduce or perform the copyrighted work, or to make derivative works.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarist

Plagiarism is the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work

Within academia, plagiarism by students, professors, or researchers is considered academic dishonesty or academic fraud and offenders are subject to academic censure. In journalism, plagiarism is considered a breach of journalistic ethics, and reporters caught plagiarizing typically face disciplinary measures ranging from suspension to termination. Some individuals caught plagiarizing in academic or journalistic contexts claim that they plagiarized unintentionally, by failing to include quotations or give the appropriate citation. While plagiarism in scholarship and journalism has a centuries-old history, the development of the Internet, where articles appear as electronic text, has made the physical act of copying the work of others much easier, simply by copying and pasting text from one web page to another.

Plagiarism is not copyright infringement. While both terms may apply to a particular act, they are different transgressions. Copyright infringement is a violation of the rights of a copyright holder, when material protected by copyright is used without consent. On the other hand, plagiarism is concerned with the unearned increment to the plagiarizing author's reputation that is achieved through false claims of authorship.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thief

In the criminal law, theft (also known as stealing) is the illegal taking of another person's property without that person's freely-given consent. As a term, it is used as shorthand for all major crimes against property, encompassing offences such as burglary, embezzlement, larceny, looting, robbery, mugging, trespassing, shoplifting, intrusion, fraud (theft by deception) and sometimes criminal conversion. In some jurisdictions, theft is considered to be synonymous with larceny; in others, theft has replaced larceny.

Someone who carries out an act of or makes a career of theft is known as a thief.


The actus reus of theft is usually defined as an unauthorised taking, keeping or using of another's property which must be accompanied by a mens rea of dishonesty and/or the intent to permanently deprive the owner or the person with rightful possession of that property or its use.










From 11/11/1966 ( date hijacked from me: I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 7/3/1991 ( George H.W. Bush & Dick Cheney providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 9000 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 10/23/1983 ( I survived the suicide bomber attack on my location at U.S. Marines barracks in Beirut while many U.S. Marines under my command did not ) is: 9000 days



From 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) to 6/11/1980 ( Steve Ballmer leader at Microsoft Corporation a criminal enterprise and instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government and USA allies ) is: 4039 days

From 6/11/1980 ( Steve Ballmer leader at Microsoft Corporation a criminal enterprise and instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government and USA allies ) to 7/3/1991 ( George H.W. Bush & Dick Cheney providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 4039 days



From 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) to 7/3/1991 ( George H.W. Bush & Dick Cheney providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 8078 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 4/14/1981 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) is: 8078 days


http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/Trans/hpw105-89.000/hpw105-89_0.htm

DICK CHENEY FEDERAL BUILDING

Public Law 105–277 designates the Federal building and Post Office in Casper, Wyoming, as the ''Dick Cheney Federal Building.''


In March of 1989, President George Bush appointed Cheney Secretary of Defense, a position he held until January of 1993. Secretary Cheney's efforts and leadership during the ''Desert Storm'' operation led President Bush to award him the Presidential Medal of Freedom on July 3, 1991.










The land owner, very suspiciously named Katharine Armstrong, reported the incident on 2/12/2006 and reported that it occurred on 2/11/2006. The victim of the attack reported the attack occurred on Friday, 2/10/2006. People described as witnesses reported the attack occurred on Saturday, 2/11/2006.





From 4/30/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) to 2/11/2006 ( enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government Richard Bruce Cheney attempts to murder Harry Whittington ) is: 8688 days

8688 = 4344 + 4344

From 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) to 4/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) is: 4344 days



From 11/25/1986 ( funeral service for me and my Missing In Action status in Africa changed to Killed In Action ) to 2/11/2006 ( enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government Richard Bruce Cheney attempts to murder Harry Whittington ) is: 7018 days

7018 = 3509 + 3509

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 3509 days



From 11/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 2/11/2006 ( enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government Richard Bruce Cheney attempts to murder Harry Whittington ) is: 13232 days

13232 = 6616 + 6616

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 6616 days



From 8/2/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut walking and driving on Earth's moon ) to 2/11/2006 ( enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government Richard Bruce Cheney attempts to murder Harry Whittington ) is: 12612 days

12612 = 6306 + 6306

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6306 days



From 12/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 2/11/2006 ( enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government Richard Bruce Cheney attempts to murder Harry Whittington ) is 33 years, 59 days

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney_hunting_incident

On February 11, 2006, U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot Harry Whittington, a 78-year-old Texas attorney, while participating in a quail hunt on a ranch in Kenedy County, Texas. Whittington was shot in the face, neck, and upper torso with birdshot pellets from a 28-gauge Perazzi shotgun.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfree_labour

Unfree labour is a generic or collective term for those work relations, especially in modern or early modern history, in which people are employed against their will by the threat of destitution, detention, violence (including death), or other extreme hardship to themselves, or to members of their families.

Many of these forms of work may be covered by the term forced labour, although this tends to imply forms based on violence. Unfree labour includes all forms of slavery.










From 3/3/1927 ( Harry Whittington ) to 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Earth to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 17776 days

17776 = 8888 + 8888

From 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) to 8/31/1997 ( death of Diana, Princess of Wales, under suspicious circumstances ) is: 8888 days



From 3/3/1927 ( Harry Whittington ) to 6/25/1986 ( Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week, 1986 ) is 1 day, 3 weeks, 3 months, 59 years

'1-33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 3/3/1927 ( Harry Whittington ) to 5/16/1955 ( date hijacked from me:actress Debra Winger starring role 1982 film "An Officer And A Gentleman" ) is: 10301 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 5/17/1987 ( I survived the attack on my location onboard USS Stark FFG-31 while many other U.S. Navy sailors did not ) is: 10301 days



From 3/3/1927 ( Harry Whittington ) to 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 15198 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 10/12/2000 ( USS Cole DDG-67 sailors killed and I was the first Commanding Officer of USS Cole DDG-67 ) is: 15198 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Whittington

Harry M. Whittington (born March 3, 1927) is an American lawyer, real estate investor, and political figure from Austin, Texas who received international media attention on February 11, 2006, when he was shot in the face by Vice President Dick Cheney while hunting quail with two women on a ranch in Corpus Christi, Texas.

On February 11, 2006, Whittington, a Bush-Cheney campaign contributor, was accidentally shot and injured by U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney during a quail hunting trip, at a ranch in south Texas owned by Katharine Armstrong. Most of the damage from the shotgun blast was to the right side of his body, including damage to his face, chest, and neck. He was taken to Corpus Christi Memorial Hospital by ambulance.

Armstrong stated that Whittington was shot when Cheney was shooting at a covey of birds. She also says that Whittington did not alert Cheney to his location and was simply caught in the middle.










From 3/16/1998 ( as a U.S. Navy officer I was secretly deployed on an official United States federal assignment which includes prosecution of the George Bush crime syndicate and his criminal conspirator Richard Bruce Cheney ) to 2/10/2006 ( attempted murder victim Harry Whittington points to this day as when enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government Richard Bruce Cheney attempted to murder him ) is: 2888 days

2888 = 1444 + 1444

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) to 4/14/1977 ( I returned to Earth after successfully diverting comet in the outer solar system ) is: 1444 days



[ MSNBC is a criminal enterprise and instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ]

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11409731/

Harry Whittington's hospital statement


We all assume certain risks in whatever we do, whatever activities we pursue. And regardless of how experienced, careful and dedicated we are, accidents do and will happen – and that’s what happened last Friday.










From 8/2/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut walking and driving on Earth's moon ) to 2/11/2006 ( enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government Richard Bruce Cheney attempts to murder Harry Whittington ) is: 12612 days

12612 = 6306 + 6306

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6306 days





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





From 7/30/1971 ( I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut walking and driving on Earth's moon ) to 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 1801 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 2/6/1964 ( I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist again on this day ) is: 1801 days





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_15

Lunar landing

July 30, 1971 22:16:29 UTC


Lunar Module LM-10

callsign Falcon


Lunar surface time 2 d 18 h 54 m 53 s


Apollo 15 was the ninth manned mission in the Apollo program and the fourth mission to land on the Moon. It was the first of what were termed "J missions", long duration stays on the Moon with a greater focus on science than had been possible on previous missions.


The crew explored the area using the first Lunar Rover allowing them to travel much further from the Lunar Module lander than had previously been possible.


Commander David Scott and Lunar Module Pilot James Irwin spent three days on the Moon and a total of 18½ hours outside the spacecraft on lunar extra-vehicular activity.


EVA 1 Start: 1971-07-31, 13:12:17 UTC

EVA 2 Start: 1971-08-01, 11:48:48 UTC

EVA 3 Start: 1971-08-02, 08:52:14 UTC





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 8/2/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 12/18/2006 ( Acts of Treason against the United States federal government by the pirates of my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 12922 days

12922 = 6461 + 6461

From 3/30/1981 ( President Ronald Reagan shot and wounded in assasination attempt ) to 12/7/1998 ( my official United States federal special undercover operation begins the current phase ) is: 6461 days



From 8/2/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 12/18/2006 ( Acts of Treason against the United States federal government by the pirates of my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 12922 days

12922 = 6461 + 6461

From 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) to 3/29/1997 ( Monica Lewinsky providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 6461 days



From 8/31/1997 ( death of Diana, Princess of Wales, under suspicious circumstances ) to 12/18/2006 ( Acts of Treason against the United States federal government by the pirates of my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 3396 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) is: 3396 days



From 8/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US films "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" starring my wife, "An Officer And A Gentleman" starring Debra Winger, "Pink Floyd The Wall" ) to 12/18/2006 ( Acts of Treason against the United States federal government by the pirates of my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 8893 days

From 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) to 10/12/2000 ( USS Cole DDG-67 sailors killed and I was the first Commanding Officer of USS Cole DDG-67 ) is: 8893 days



From 4/20/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) to 12/18/2006 ( Acts of Treason against the United States federal government by the pirates of my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 12660 days

12660 = 6330 + 6330

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 6330 days



http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003483394_webgates18.html

Monday, December 18, 2006

By Robert Burns

The Associated Press

WASHINGTON – Robert Gates was sworn in today as secretary of defense at a crucial juncture in the Iraq war, a conflict that cost Donald H. Rumsfeld his job and likely will define Gates' Pentagon tenure.

Gates took the oath of office in a private event at the White House, and later planned to attend a public swearing-in ceremony at the Pentagon, where the military brass and senior civilian officials are eager to see what changes he may bring.



http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/061218-D-7203T-024.jpg

061218-D-7203T-024 Washington, D.C. (Dec. 18, 2006) - President George W. Bush addresses the audience during the oath of office ceremony for Robert M. Gates as the 22nd Secretary of Defense during a ceremony at the Pentagon. Vice President Dick Cheney administered the oath and his wife, Becky, held the Bible during the ceremony. Department of Defense photo by Cherie A. Thurlby (RELEASED)





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1191727/quotes

Memorable quotes for

"The Simpsons"

Dial 'N' for Nerder (2008)


Marge Simpson: Zack, you're not trying to save my marriage, you're trying to split us up.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 2/8/1949 ( Reggie B. Walton actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) to 3/14/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) is: 5878 days

5878 = 2939 + 2939

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 8/2/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 2939 days



From 2/8/1949 ( Reggie B. Walton actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) to 11/25/1986 ( funeral service for me and my Missing In Action status in Africa changed to Killed In Action ) is: 13804 days

13804 = 6902 + 6902

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 6/8/1982 ( I survived the attack on my location onboard Royal Navy RFA Sir Galahad while many of Her Majesty's sailors and soldiers did not ) is: 6902 days



From 2/8/1949 ( Reggie B. Walton actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) to 9/15/1975 ( date hijacked from me:Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here" including "Have A Cigar" ) is: 6 days, 1387 weeks

date hijacked from me: 6/13/1987 ( my aunt Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal Princess Anne )



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggie_Walton

The [ Dishonorable ] Honorable Reggie B. Walton, (born Donora, Pennsylvania, February 8, 1949), is a United States District Judge for the District of Columbia.
Judge Walton has also been presiding over the criminal case of Vice President Dick Cheney's former chief of staff, Scooter Libby. On March 6, 2007, the jury convicted Libby of four of the five counts with which he was charged: two counts of perjury, one of obstruction of justice, and one of making false statements to federal investigators










From 11/26/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) to 11/8/2006 ( cowgirl George Bush & Donald Henry Rumsfeld trying to evade prosecution for providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. government by foreign power ) is 13 days, 359 months

'1-33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=webrumsfeld08&date=20061108&query=rumsfeld

Nation & World: Wednesday, November 08, 2006

By The Associated Press


WASHINGTON – President Bush said today that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld was resigning and named former CIA Director Robert Gates to replace him at the Pentagon.


Bush seemed stoic about the election, proclaiming: "This isn't my first rodeo."