Thursday, August 14, 2008

Matt Bachmeier




So when that 16-year old prostitute that was living with you in your house was running away from you, Dave Reichert, were you wearing any clothing at the time she was running away from you?

Was she 16-years old or was she actually younger than that?

Did you ever get to show her God in your church?

Was she impressed by your "Hollywood looks" or was that what she was running from?

Maybe you and John Uquhart often enjoy showing off your "Hollywood looks" to 16-year old prostitutes, David George Reichert?










From 2/5/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) To 10/23/1983 ( I survived the suicide bomber attack on my location at U.S. Marines barracks in Beirut while many U.S. Marines under my command did not ) is 4643 days

From 10/23/1983 ( I survived the suicide bomber attack on my location at U.S. Marines barracks in Beirut while many U.S. Marines under my command did not ) To 7/9/1996 ( David George Reichert & Matt Bachmeier providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is 4643 days



http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/287797_reichertsideweb06.html

Friday, October 6, 2006

Sheriff Reichert's supervision questioned in bizarre arson

By LEWIS KAMB
P-I REPORTER

Dave Reichert knew for weeks in 1996 that a sergeant under his command was meddling in a felony arson investigation, but kept him on the job despite a policy that would have allowed Reichert to remove him, according to interviews and court documents.

It was a bizarre case. The sergeant, Matt Bachmeier, had burned down his own Renton home to collect insurance, then a month later implicated an innocent man before killing him.



Details of the alleged supervisory failure, discovered by the P-I in a search of court records, echo the findings of a blue ribbon panel's own recent examination of "long-standing" supervision problems in the Sheriff's Office that today remain pervasive. The panel's final report, issued Sept. 11, found such problems exist because of "inadequate attention to individual employee performance by leaders and managers."

According to a written statement Bachmeier's supervisor, Capt. Dave Maehren, gave to criminal investigators in September 1996, he and Reichert first talked about the possibility Bachmeier "was not a victim," in the arson case shortly after the fire on July 9, 1996.

The two agreed Bachmeier already was "a person of interest in the arson case," Maehren added in a recent interview with the P-I.

On July 16 or 17, 1996, Bachmeier told Maehren he had gone to Yakima over the weekend with an informant and found the person who "burned and burglarized his house," Maehren's 1996 statement (PDF) says. He described the suspect to Maehren as a "criminal" who was in the country illegally, the statement says. Bachmeier also told Maehren he wasn't going to tell Renton arson investigators about the encounter, and he declined to give Maehren more details, the statement says.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/death%20squad

death squad

A clandestine military or paramilitary group employed to carry out political assassinations.










http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/archives/1997/9705060038.asp

EX-OFFICER'S MURDER TRIAL OPENS

HE'S ACCUSED OF KILLING MAN TO COVER UP AN ARSON

BY STEVE MILETICH P-I Reporter

Tuesday, May 6, 1997

Section: News, Page: B1

The rare spectacle of a police officer on trial for murder began unfolding in Superior Court yesterday, with prosecutors portraying former King County police Sgt. Mathias Bachmeier as a calculating killer, and the defense pointing its finger at others.

Deputy King County Prosecutor Michael Lang told jurors in his opening statement that Bachmeier torched his own home for insurance money last summer, then killed James Bradley Wren in an attempt to make him look like the arsonist.

Wren, 35, of Preston, was chosen because of his lack of close ties to others, Lang said.

``Sgt. Bachmeier had his perfect suspect," Lang said. ``No one would miss him, no one would care."

But defense attorney Theresa Olson contended in her opening remarks that the wrong man was on trial in a case she described as more complicated than a Hollywood plot.










From 3/4/1961 ( James Bradley Wren ) to 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) is: 1530 days

From 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 1530 days



From 3/4/1961 ( James Bradley Wren ) To 7/23/1973 ( date hijacked from me:I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) is 4524 days

4524 = 2262 + 2262

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) is 2262 days


http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=wren&GSfn=james&GSmn=bradley&GSbyrel=in&GSdyrel=in&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=27208840&

James Bradley "Brad" Wren

Birth: Mar. 4, 1961

Death: Aug. 10, 1996

James Bradley "Brad" Wren, 35, of Preston, formerly of Malaga, died Aug. 10, 1996, at Preston.










That arson date was also 5029.5 + 5029.5 after 12/24/1968, which lingers in my mind and I ponder over it, especially because a fire is involved and in that stage for "And the Children Shall Lead" there are the charred remains of some kind of structure. The "stardate" of that episode with the charred remains is 5029.5.





From 12/24/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 7/9/1996 ( David George Reichert & Matt Bachmeier providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 5029.5 + 5029.5










From 6/8/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Gremlins" starring my wife ) to 8/26/2003 ( Rob McKenna actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 7018 days

7018 = 3509 + 3509

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 3509 days



From 12/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 8/26/2003 ( Rob McKenna actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 12662 days

12662 = 6331 + 6331

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 6331 days



From 12/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 8/26/2003 ( Rob McKenna actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 12662 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 3/16/1998 ( date hijacked from me:as a U.S. Navy officer I was secretly deployed on an official United States federal assignment ) is: 12662 days



From 4/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) to 8/26/2003 ( Rob McKenna actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 8171 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 7/16/1981 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is: 8171 days



From 3/29/1997 ( Monica Lewinsky providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) to 8/26/2003 ( Rob McKenna actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 2341 days

From 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I am board-certified surgeon ) is: 2341 days


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20030827&slug=dige27m

Wednesday, August 27, 2003


County Councilman McKenna to run for attorney general

OLYMPIA — Metropolitan King County Councilman Rob McKenna, R-Bellevue, yesterday said he plans to run for state attorney general in 2004.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





From 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) to 9/23/1995 ( premiere TV series "JAG" ) is: 7020 days

7020 = 3510 + 3510

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 10/11/1968 ( I was an Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 3510 days



From 12/25/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 9/23/1995 ( premiere TV series "JAG" ) is: 9768 days

9768 = 4884 + 4884

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) is: 4884 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0263477/

"JAG"

Pilot: Part 1 (1995)

Original Air Date: 23 September 1995 (Season 1, Episode 1)

Plot Outline: The cases of Harmon Rabb, former Navy fighter pilot, and his fellow JAG lawyers.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_the_children_shall_lead

And the Children Shall Lead

Stardate 5029.5

"And the Children Shall Lead" is a third season episode of Star Trek: The Original Series, and was broadcast October 11, 1968.

Overview: The crew of the Enterprise rescues a group of children stranded on a planet, along with their evil "imaginary" friend.


On stardate 5029.5, the starship USS Enterprise intercepts a distress call from the planet Triacus, where a scientific expedition is located. Arriving at the planet, Captain Kirk, Dr. McCoy, and Mr. Spock beam down to investigate. They find the expedition leader, Professor Starnes, has gone insane; he almost immediately dies. The other adult members of the team apparently committed suicide. However, the expedition's five children (led by Starnes' preteen son Tommy) remain alive and well, continuing to play as if nothing happened.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Gremlins (1984)



Kate: Now I have another reason to hate Christmas.

Billy Peltzer: What are you talking about?

Kate: The worst thing that ever happened to me was on Christmas. Oh, God. It was so horrible. It was Christmas Eve. I was 9 years old. Me and Mom were decorating the tree, waiting for Dad to come home from work. A couple hours went by. Dad wasn't home. So Mom called the office. No answer. Christmas Day came and went, and still nothing. So the police began a search. Four or five days went by. Neither one of us could eat or sleep. Everything was falling apart. It was snowing outside. The house was freezing, so I went to try to light up the fire. That's when I noticed the smell. The firemen came and broke through the chimney top. And me and Mom were expecting them to pull out a dead cat or a bird. And instead they pulled out my father. He was dressed in a Santa Claus suit. He'd been climbing down the chimney... his arms loaded with presents. He was gonna surprise us. He slipped and broke his neck. He died instantly. And that's how I found out there was no Santa Claus.










From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 12/24/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is 9 years, 9 months, 3 weeks





From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 1/29/1964 ( I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) is: 1792 days

From 1/29/1964 ( I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) to 12/25/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 1792 days





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_8

Apollo 8

Launch: December 21, 1968
Landing: December 27, 1968

Apollo 8 was the second successful manned mission of the Apollo space program, in which Commander Frank Borman, Command Module Pilot James Lovell and Lunar Module Pilot William Anders became the first humans to orbit the Moon.


The first mid-course correction came 11 hours into the flight. Testing on the ground had shown there was a small chance that the Service Propulsion System (SPS) engine would explode when burned for long periods unless its combustion chamber was 'coated' first. This could be done by burning the engine for a short period. This first correction burn was only 2.4 seconds and added about 20.4 ft/s (6.2 m/s) prograde (in the direction of travel). This was less than the 24.8 ft/s (7.5 m/s) planned, and the shortfall was due to a bubble of helium in the oxidizer lines causing lower than expected fuel pressure, requiring the crew to use the small Reaction Control System (RCS) thrusters to make up the shortfall. Two later planned midcourse corrections were cancelled as the trajectory was found to be perfect.

Eleven hours into the flight, the crew had been awake for over 16 hours. Prior to launch, NASA had decided that at least one crewmember should be awake at all times to deal with any issues that might arise, and Borman proceeded to start the first sleep shift, but between constant radio chatter and mechanical noises, he found sleep difficult.

About an hour after starting his sleep period, Borman requested clearance to take a Seconal sleeping pill, but the pill had little effect. He eventually fell asleep. Borman awoke feeling ill. He vomited twice, and had a bout of diarrhea that left the spacecraft full of small globules of vomit and feces. The crew cleaned up as best as they could. Borman decided that he did not want the world to know about his medical problems, but Lovell and Anders still wanted to tell the ground. They decided to use the Data Storage Equipment (DSE), which could be used by the crew to tape voice recordings and telemetry, which were then dumped to the ground at high speed. After recording a description of Borman's illness they requested that mission control check the recording, as the crew "would like an evaluation of the voice comments".

A conference between the crew and medical personnel was held using the unoccupied second floor control room (there were two identical control rooms in Houston on the second and third floor, of which only one is used during the course of a mission). During a private communication with the crew, it was decided that there was little to worry about and that it was either a 24-hour flu as Borman thought, or just a reaction to the sleeping pill. In fact, it is now thought that he was suffering from Space Adaptation Syndrome, which affects about a third of astronauts during their first day in space as their vestibular system adapts to weightlessness. It had never arisen on previous spacecraft (Mercury and Gemini) as they had been too small for astronauts to move freely in, which is a known cause of "spacesickness".



The only thing left for the crew now was to perform the Trans-Earth Injection or TEI, which would occur 2½ hours after the end of the television transmission. This was the most critical burn of the whole flight. If the SPS failed to ignite, then the crew would be stuck in orbit around the Moon, with only about 5 more days of oxygen and no chance of escape. Once again, the burn had to be performed while the crew was out of contact with Earth, on the far side of the Moon.

The burn occurred perfectly on time. The spacecraft telemetry was reacquired as it re-emerged from behind the Moon at 89 hours, 28 minutes, and 39 seconds, the exact time predicted. When voice contact was regained, Lovell announced, "Please be informed, there is a Santa Claus", to which Ken Mattingly, the capcom, replied, "That's affirmative, You are the best ones to know". It was Christmas Day, 1968.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139654/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Training Day (2001)



Alonzo Harris: Naw, he ain't no fed. He's just a choirboy that got the drop on all you fools.