Saturday, August 16, 2008

Treason




From 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 5/27/2001 ( Tom Brokaw actively supports insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 12612 days

12612 = 6306 + 6306

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6306 days



From 9/5/1983 ( Tom Brokaw actively supports insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 5/27/2001 ( Tom Brokaw actively supports insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 6474 days

6474 = 3237 + 3237

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 5/26/1972 ( attempted Watergate burglary and I was law enforcement officer assigned to investigate the Watergate criminal activity and related offenses ) is: 3237 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285886/

Pearl Harbor: Legacy of Attack (2001) (TV)

Release Date: 27 May 2001 (USA)

Tom Brokaw ... Himself / Host










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972

May 26

First failed attempt at Watergate first break-in: the "Ameritas dinner" at the Watergate.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_h.w._bush

[ Established national traitor against the United States and known coward ] George H. W. Bush

George Herbert Walker Bush (born June 12, 1924), was the forty-first President of the United States, serving from 1989 to 1993. Before his presidency, Bush was the forty-third Vice President of the United States in the administration of Ronald Reagan.

Bush is the father of [ established national traitor against the United States and known coward ] George W. Bush, the 43rd and current President of the United States, and Jeb Bush, former Governor of Florida


he was commissioned [ fraudulently ] as an ensign in the U.S. Naval Reserve at Corpus Christi, Texas on June 9, 1943, just three days before his 19th birthday, which made him the youngest naval aviator to that date


Amidst the Watergate scandal, Nixon asked Bush to become chairman of the Republican National Committee in 1973





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.cswap.com/1994/Timecop/cap/en/25fps/a/01_20

Timecop


1:20:14
You were at a disadvantage
in this from the beginning.

1:20:18
I'm an ambitious
Harvard-educated visionary...

1:20:20
who deserves to be
the most powerful man in the world...

1:20:23
and you, you're a fuckin' idiot
who never figured out...

1:20:26
that the only way to make anything of
all that fancy kicking is on Broadway.

1:20:29
Thanks for clearing that up.

1:20:31
The polls have me winning
by 28 points.

1:20:33
That's the biggest landslide
since Nixon back in '72.

1:20:36
I find it reassuring to know
what the future holds, don't you?

1:20:40
That's C-4.

1:20:42
It'll turn this house into dust
and also separate every part of you...

1:20:47
- from every other part of you.
- Let her go. You've got me.

1:20:50
I don't want you.
Agent Walker is too visible.

1:20:53
But Officer Walker, dead,

is just another D.C. Statistic.










From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6306 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) to 9/12/1993 ( filming begins 1994 movie "Timecop" ) is: 6306 days



From 8/2/1971 ( I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut walking and driving on Earth's moon ) to 9/12/1993 ( filming begins 1994 movie "Timecop" ) is: 8077 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 4/14/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) is: 8077 days



From 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) to 9/12/1993 ( filming begins 1994 movie "Timecop" ) is: 4536 days

From 1/31/1964 ( I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist on this day ) to 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 4536 days



http://www.inbaseline.com/project.aspx?project_id=31503

Timecop (1994)

Began shooting September 12, 1993.


In the year 2004, time travel is a reality, and a new breed of criminal has emerged with it. Suddenly, it's possible to alter historical events, so the Time Enforcement Commission was formed to enforce a simple rule: No one goes back. But someone has broken that rule, and Max Walker is engaged in a fierce manhunt for a corrupt senator who has acquired the power to change history.










From 7/11/1950 ( Bruce McGill ) to 7/21/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 6950 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 3/13/1978 ( Department of the Army Order 31-3, General Of The Armies applies to me both personally and professionally ) is: 6950 days



From 7/11/1950 ( Bruce McGill ) to 10/11/1968 ( I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 6667 days

From 1/29/1964 ( I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) to 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 6667 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0569226/

Bruce McGill
Date of Birth: 11 July 1950
Timecop (1994) .... Commander Eugene Matuzak





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 5/27/2001 ( Tom Brokaw actively supports insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 12612 days

12612 = 6306 + 6306

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6306 days



From 9/5/1983 ( Tom Brokaw actively supports insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 5/27/2001 ( Tom Brokaw actively supports insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 6474 days

6474 = 3237 + 3237

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 5/26/1972 ( attempted Watergate burglary and I was law enforcement officer assigned to investigate the Watergate criminal activity and related offenses ) is: 3237 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285886/

Pearl Harbor: Legacy of Attack (2001) (TV)

Release Date: 27 May 2001 (USA)

Tom Brokaw ... Himself / Host










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972

May 26

First failed attempt at Watergate first break-in: the "Ameritas dinner" at the Watergate.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/alibi

alibi

Law. the defense by an accused person of having been elsewhere at the time an alleged offense was committed.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anticipated

anticipated

to nullify, prevent, or forestall by taking countermeasures in advance

To feel or realize beforehand; foresee





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/retaliation

retaliation

the act of retaliating; return of like for like; reprisal.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/motive

motive

something that makes a person choose to act in a particular way; a reason

Example: What was his motive for murdering the old lady?





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own.


In espionage the false flag technique is used to recruit people into spying or stealing critical documents, by convincing them that they are working for a friendly government or their own government.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.cswap.com/1951/The_Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still/cap/en/25fps/a/00_58

The Day the Earth Stood Still


:58:47
- What happened?
- What time is it?

:58:52
Just 12.00.

:58:53
We shall be here for a little while.
About 30 minutes.

:58:59
- We can try pushing the other buttons.
- They won't work.

:59:03
- Why not? - You see, the
electricity's been neutralized...

:59:07
all over the world.

:59:10
Bobby was telling the truth, wasn't he?

:59:13
Yes.

:59:42
It's that spaceman. That's what it is.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Orion_%28nuclear_propulsion%29

Project Orion (nuclear propulsion)

Project Orion was the first engineering design study of a spacecraft powered by nuclear pulse propulsion


Reaction mass for Orion would have been built into the bombs or dropped between 'pulses' to provide thrust.


The smallest 4000 ton model planned for ground launch from Jackass Flats, Nevada had each blast add 30 mph (50 km/h) to the craft's velocity. A graphite based oil was to be sprayed on the pusher plate before each explosion to prevent ablation of the pusher plate. This sequence would be repeated thousands of times, like an atomic pogo stick.


Orion's potential performance was stunning, at least compared to today's chemical or even other nuclear designs. Jerry Pournelle, who is acquainted with the project and its ex-team leader Freeman Dyson, has been quoted as saying that a single mission could have provided us with a large permanent moon base.[citation needed] Alternatively an Orion could reach Pluto and return to Earth inside of a year. Single stage to Mars and back also seemed to be possible.[citation needed]





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emp

EMP

EMP or Emp may refer to:


Electromagnetic pulse, a term in telecommunications and warfare fields

Experience Music Project, a museum of music history Seattle, Washington





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/alibi

alibi

Law. the defense by an accused person of having been elsewhere at the time an alleged offense was committed.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anticipated

anticipated

to nullify, prevent, or forestall by taking countermeasures in advance

To feel or realize beforehand; foresee





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/propaganda

propaganda

information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.

Material disseminated by the advocates or opponents of a doctrine or cause: wartime propaganda.

information that is spread for the purpose of promoting some cause










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_pulse

Electromagnetic pulse


A terrorist EMP attack might profoundly affect any major city; however, because of the high cost of real estate and traffic issues, many major businesses have relocated valuable assets outside of major urban areas, and have taken other measures to protect themselves. Therefore, the long-term economic and technological impact of such an event might not be as grave as previously imagined, depending on the nature of the original attack.[citation needed]

A common scenario is detonation of a device over the middle of the U.S. using long-range missiles available only to major military powers. An offshore detonation at high altitude, by contrast, would present less technical difficulty and would disrupt both an entire coast and regions hundreds of miles inland (e.g. 120 mile altitude, 1000 mile EMP radius). Moreover, a high altitude burst could be positioned over international waters by means of a missile of low accuracy, launched from a ship, also in international waters. North Korea, Iran, and Pakistan (for example) have Scud-derived missiles of more than adequate capability.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfree_labor

Unfree labour

Unfree labour is a generic or collective term for those work relations, especially in modern or early modern history, in which people are employed against their will by the threat of destitution, detention, violence (including death), or other extreme hardship to themselves, or to members of their families.

Many of these forms of work may be covered by the term forced labour, although this tends to imply forms based on violence. Unfree labour includes all forms of slavery.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery

Slavery

Slavery is a social-economic system under which certain persons — known as slaves — are deprived of personal freedom and compelled to perform labour or services. The term includes the status or condition of those persons who are treated as the property of another person, household, company, corporation or government. This is referred to as "chattel slavery".

Slaves are held against their will from the time of their capture, purchase, or birth, and are deprived of the right to leave, to refuse to work, or to receive compensation in return for their labor. As such, slavery is one form of unfree labor.










From 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 5/27/2001 ( Tom Brokaw actively supports insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 12612 days

12612 = 6306 + 6306

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6306 days



From 9/5/1983 ( Tom Brokaw actively supports insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 5/27/2001 ( Tom Brokaw actively supports insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 6474 days

6474 = 3237 + 3237

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 5/26/1972 ( attempted Watergate burglary and I was law enforcement officer assigned to investigate the Watergate criminal activity and related offenses ) is: 3237 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285886/

Pearl Harbor: Legacy of Attack (2001) (TV)

Release Date: 27 May 2001 (USA)

Tom Brokaw ... Himself / Host










From 4/20/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) to 9/5/1983 ( Tom Brokaw actively supports insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 593 weeks, 4 days

'59-34' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



From 4/21/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 9/5/1983 ( Tom Brokaw actively supports insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 593 weeks, 3 days

'59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBC_Nightly_News

Tom Brokaw became the solo anchor of NBC Nightly News on September 5, 1983










From 6/11/1980 ( Steve Ballmer leader at Microsoft Corporation a criminal enterprise and instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) to 12/9/2007 ( Tom Brokaw providing material support to insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 10042 days

10042 = 5021 + 5021

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 5021 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1148684/

1968 with Tom Brokaw (2007) (TV)

Release Date: 9 December 2007 (USA)

Plot: Tom Brokaw shares the personal odysseys of people who lived through the chaotic decade of the 1960s.


Tom Brokaw ... Himself - Host





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.snpp.com/episodes/CABF22

The Parent Rap

Original Airdate on FOX: 11-Nov-01



% Chief Wiggum enjoys a donut breakfast at Cora's diner. The boys see
% his police car, parked out front.


Bart: Hey, check it out -- Wiggum's cruiser!

[they look in the windows]

Wow, tear gas, riot club, police hat ...

Milhouse: With rain baggie!

Bart: Aw, man, that would really keep your head dry!

[they high-five]

Milhouse: Have you ever been in a police car?

Bart: Not in the front.

Milhouse: Hey, I just had this crazy idea!

[camera reveals that Bart's sitting in the driver's seat]

Bart: Really? What?



% Milhouse gets in the car. The boys look at the Miranda Rights
% Teleprompter. According to the machine, the opening line, "You have
% the right to remain silent," is followed by a punch to the belly.
%
% Ned Flanders walks by.


Bart: Check this out! [gets on the loudspeaker] You there! Put your hands up.

Ned: Me? [reluctant] Okay. [does so]

Bart: Now, drop your pants.

Ned: [stammers] But my hands are up.

Bart: Hula out of them!

Ned: All right, officer. [sings a Hawaiian song softly to himself, and hulas until his trousers drop to his ankles]



% Bart and Milhouse have a good laugh at Ned's expense. Suddenly,
% Wiggum's police dog springs up from the back seat and growls at the
% boys. Wiggum tries to get his dog on the radio, but he's busy
% advancing on the boys. Bart's arm nudges the transmission shift
% lever, and the car begins to roll away, heading for a truck carrying
% hot soup. Milhouse twists the steering wheel, and the car makes a
% sharp left turn into a park.
%
% At the Promising Young Athletes picnic, a coach finishes up his
% speech, saying, "... and that's why you young athletes are so
% promising. Now, who'd like to buy a trophy?" Before anyone can
% answer, the police car rams through the bushes and bears down on the
% crowd. Everyone scatters as the car hits the trophy table, sending
% trophies flying. One lands in a bum's lap. Accepting the trophy,
% he's grateful for the recognition.
%
% Wiggum arrives on the scene, and takes the boys into custody.

All right, you two are under arrest for joyriding. You have the right to remain, um, uh ... [consults teleprompter] silent? That doesn't sound right.










From 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) to 11/11/2001 ( premiere TV episode "The Simpsons" : "The Parent Rap" )(Sunday) is: 12613 days

12613 = 1 + 6306 + 6306

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6306 days



From 4/21/1926 ( Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II ) To 1/31/1964 ( I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist on this day ) is 13799 days

From 1/31/1964 ( I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist on this day ) To 11/11/2001 ( premiere TV episode "The Simpsons" : "The Parent Rap" ) is 13799 days



From 6/25/1986 ( Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week, 1986 ) To 11/11/2001 ( premiere TV episode "The Simpsons" : "The Parent Rap" ) is 5618 days

5618 = 2809 + 2809

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) To 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is 2809 days



http://www.snpp.com/episodes/CABF22

The Parent Rap

Original Airdate on FOX: 11-Nov-01

It begins with Bart and Milhouse accidentally stealing a police car. Expecting an easy judge, Bart is instead faced with Judge Constance Harm (Kaczmarek), a stern, no-nonsense arbiter. Noting Homer's contribution to the incident and sensing that Bart is "crying out for adult supervision." Her Honor orders the young troublemaker to be tethered to his father. The plan can't help but bring the pair closer to each other, but their new ling interferes with the relationship between Homer and Marge, who literally cuts the cord, landing her in Harm's way as well.


Did You Notice...

Lisa knows the court officer on a first name basis?

Homer does still have a job?

there doesn't appear to be any easy access to Judge Harm's houseboat by land?


- Springfield Shopper headline {af}

PAIR SINKS JUDGE'S HOUSE
---------------------------
QUILT RUINED [pic of boat]
[ sinking ]


Clinton was never actually convicted of any crimes, so he wouldn't have been sentenced to community service... and what sort of crime matches the penalty of having to deliver mail?










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/CABF22

The Parent Rap

Original Airdate on FOX: 11-Nov-01


% Homer and Marge try to retreat from the houseboat, but a seal blocks
% their path. It barks, alerting judge Harm to the Simpsons'
% presence. She steps onto the dock and starts to look for the
% intruders. As she closes in on Homer and Marge, Homer tries to
% throw a cinderblock at her. Fortunately for Judge Harm, he misses
% her. Unfortunately, the block hits her boat instead, quickly
% sinking it.
%
% The next morning, Judge Harm studies the newspaper coverage of the
% sinking, which mentions that one of Harm's quilts was ruined.


Harm: Agh! That quilt was made by my grandmother.

Homer: So ... it cost you nothing.

Harm: Shut up. You two are not only horrible parents, you're violent criminals, and I'm going to lock you up 'till frogs do fractions.

[Marge and Homer look apprehensive]

Bart: [approaches the bench] Your Honor, may I say something?

Harm: Well, it is highly unorthodox, so no.

Bart: Please, your Honor? [puppy-dog look]

Harm: Oh, I can't resist that look. You remind me of me, when I was a little boy.

Bart: Your Honor, it's not easy being my parents. I'm always screwing up in school, and getting in trouble with the law. But if I grow up to be a halfway decent person, I know it will be because of my Mom and Dad. Everyone else might give up on me, but my parents never will.

Lisa: [sniffles] That's my brother.

Snake: Um, did she say she used to be a dude?










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/frogman

frogman

a swimmer specially equipped with air tanks, wet suit, diving mask, etc., for underwater demolition, salvage, military operations, scientific exploration, etc.

A swimmer provided with breathing apparatus and other equipment to execute underwater maneuvers, especially military maneuvers.

an underwater swimmer who uses breathing apparatus and flippers





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/SEAL

SEAL

a member of a Naval Special Warfare unit who is trained for unconventional warfare; "SEAL is an acronym for Sea Air and Land"










From 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) to 2/25/2001 ( premiere TV episode "The Simpsons" : "New Kids on the Blecch" ) is: 9002 days

From 7/23/1973 ( I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) to 3/16/1998 ( as a U.S. Navy officer I was secretly deployed on an official United States federal assignment ) is: 9002 days



From 9/2/1965 ( my first day as university student at Princeton University where I earned Medical Doctor degree ) to 2/25/2001 ( premiere TV episode "The Simpsons" : "New Kids on the Blecch" ) is: 12960 days

12960 = 6480 + 6480

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) is: 6480 days



http://www.snpp.com/episodes/CABF12

New Kids on the Blecch

Original Airdate on FOX: 25-Feb-2001



Lisa: [gasps] They're recruiting people with subliminal messages!

[outside, a horn honks. Otto is about to board a bus for the nearest naval base. Lisa shouts out of her window]

Otto, what are you doing?

Otto: I dunno. I just got an urge to join the Navy.

Lisa: You're being brainwashed!

Otto: Yeah, probably. Ee-van eht niojh! [gets on the bus, which drives away]



% Lisa goes to warn L. T. Smash that his band is being used as a
% clandestine recruiting tool by the government.



Lisa: L. T., thank God you're here. The government's playing subliminal messages in your videos!

Smash: Subliminal messages? Do you have any idea of how insane that sounds?

[Lisa notices an anchor tattoo on Smash's arm]

Lisa: Is that a Navy tattoo?

Smash: A Navy tattoo? Do you have any idea of how insane that sounds?

[an electric fan stirs up a breeze that causes Smash's shirt to flop open, revealing a large tattoo of a ship and the slogan, "I [heart] THE NAVY". Lisa gasps. Then she notices that the first period in Smash's "L. T. Smash" nameplate is just pasted on. She peels it off, revealing "LT. Smash".

Lisa: Lieutenant Smash?

Smash: Yeah, that's right. Lieutenant L. T. Smash. [pulls off his crew-cut wig, revealing an even shorter crew-cut]

Lisa: A wig! But, but your pant legs ...

[Smash pulls a couple of ripcords on his waistline. His pant legs spread out, revealing the traditional flared effect that Naval uniforms have]

Oh, how could you soil the good name of Star Blitzzz Promotions?

Smash: Oh, come on, Lisa, we've always used pop stars to recruit people, going back to Elvis [shows Lisa a picture of Elvis's Army days]. Then there was Sgt. Pepper's [show the Beatles, in Sgt. Pepper uniforms, attacking a dummy], The Captain and Tenille, and the KISS Army.

Lisa: But you have recruiting ads on TV. Why do you need subliminal messages?

Smash: It's a three-pronged attack. Subliminal, liminal, and superliminal.

Lisa: Superliminal?

Smash: I'll show you. [opens the window, and shouts at Lenny and Carl, who are standing on the corner] Hey, you! Join the Navy!

Carl: Uh, yeah, all right.

Lenny: I'm in.










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/CABF12

New Kids on the Blecch

Original Airdate on FOX: 25-Feb-2001



% Bart asks everyone to "ball-walk," and the audience does so. In Lt.
% Smash's mind the children, dancing in unison, turn into soldiers
% marching in formation. They do battle with hippies riding a giant
% praying mantis. The hippies, shouting anti-American slogans, fire
% flowers back at the soldiers. One man takes a hit.
%
% One of Smash's superior officers jolts him back to reality.

Admiral: Lieutenant! Lt. Smash!

Smash: Oh, Admiral.

Admiral: That hippie fantasy again?

Smash: They're getting less frequent, sir.

Admiral: Excellent. [the two men walk onto the bridge of the ship. The admiral closes the door behind them] Well, there's no easy way to say this. The new administration is shutting down Project Boy Band.

Smash: Shutting it down? Permission to say that's crazy, sir.

Admiral: You won't say it's crazy when you see next week's issue of "Mad Magazine." [holds up an advance copy, which reads, "We flush the Party Posse"]

Smash: Oh, dear God.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_kids_on_the_blecch

New Kids on the Blecch

"New Kids on the Blecch" is the fourteenth episode from the twelfth season of The Simpsons. It features the members of the pop music group 'N Sync. It aired on February 25, 2001 on FOX.


By paralleling Rosie Ruiz's cheating in the 1980 Boston Marathon, Bart cheats in Springfield's equivalent. When Bart's dishonesty is quickly discovered, he finds himself in hot water with fellow competitors and spectators, so he accepts a stranger's offer to help him escape. The stranger introduces himself as L.T. Smash. Smash offers Bart a career as a member of a boy band known as "The Party Posse". Bart accepts, and becomes Party Posse's 4th member, joining Nelson Muntz, Ralph Wiggum and Milhouse Van Houten. The Party Posse quickly ascend to stardom, albeit using complex voice enhancers built by NASA. No one is aware of the voice enhancer's use, and as such Party Posse's success depends on it.

The band releases a single titled "Drop Da Bomb", which contains the suspicious lyric, "Yvan eht Nioj". Lisa's growing suspicion around The Party Posse eventually results in her discovering the line is a Subliminal recruiting message to join the Navy, as '"Yvan eht Nioj" is "Join the Navy" written backwards. Lisa also discovers that L.T. Smash is, in reality, Lieutenant L.T. Smash ("LT" being the abbreviation for the Navy rank of Lieutenant). He says he is working to recruit people for the Navy.

Lisa points out her discoveries to Homer and Marge, but they dismiss her accusations as jealousy to Bart. The events come to a head when The Party Posse perform at a concert on an aircraft carrier, which only increases Lisa's suspicion towards the band. During the first song (which also contains subliminal messages), Smash learns from his superior officer that Mad Magazine's next issue will lampoon The Party Posse, calling them 'The Potty Posse', and thus the band will no longer have any recruiting power. Smash's superior officer terminates "Project Boy Band" by shutting off the band's voice enhancer, exposing the group's mediocre singing voices. Smash becomes increasingly aggravated about his superior officer's actions, and threatens to send the carrier out to sea. When Smash completes his threat, a terrified audience leaves the carrier. Smash sends the ship to New York City in an attempt to destroy the Mad Headquarters. Despite 'N Sync's attempt to stop Smash, he destroys the Mad Headquarters with the ship's missiles, but Smash's actions appear to only reinvigorate the Mad workers. After Smash's criminal actions, he is arrested and the potential of the fraudulent Party Posse remains unfulfilled.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 2/18/1999 ( U.S. Secretary of Defense Cohen at Microsoft ) to 5/31/2000 ( "Survivor: The Marooning" is product of insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 66 weeks, 6 days

From 5/31/2000 ( "Survivor: The Marooning" is product of insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Pentagon attacked with massive fatalities and destruction ) is: 66 weeks, 6 days



From 3/14/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 5/31/2000 ( "Survivor: The Marooning" is product of insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 12862 days

12862 = 6431 + 6431

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 10/11/1976 ( date hijacked from me:U.S. Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States approved by U.S. President Gerald Ford and applies to me both personally and professionally ) is: 6431 days


http://www.tv.com/survivor/the-marooning/episode/82783/summary.html

The Marooning

Episode Number: 1
Season Num: 1

First Aired: Wednesday May 31, 2000



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_%28TV_series%29

Survivor (TV series)

Survivor is a popular reality television game show format produced in many countries throughout the world. In the show, contestants are isolated in the wilderness and compete for cash and other prizes. The show uses a progressive elimination, allowing the contestants to vote off a tribe member










From 1/13/2000 ( Steve Ballmer is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) to 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Pentagon attacked with massive fatalities and destruction ) is: 607 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 3/14/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) is: 607 days



From 4/20/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) to 1/13/2000 ( Steve Ballmer is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is: 10129 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate US ) to 11/25/1986 ( funeral service for me and my Missing In Action status in Africa changed to Killed In Action ) is: 10129 days



From 3/30/1981 ( President Ronald Reagan shot and wounded in near-fatal assassination attempt ) to 1/13/2000 ( Steve Ballmer is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is: 6863 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/30/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 6863 days



From 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 1/13/2000 ( Steve Ballmer is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is: 12664 days

12664 = 6332 + 6332

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 7/4/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 6332 days



From 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 1/13/2000 ( Steve Ballmer is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is 33 years, 59 days

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 4/15/1986 ( Operation El Dorado Canyon and I escape into the desert to roam lost in severe conditions for 13 months with serious physical injuries ) to 1/13/2000 ( Steve Ballmer is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is: 5021 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I return to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 5021 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Ballmer

Steven Anthony Ballmer (born March 24, 1956 in Detroit, Michigan) is an American businessman and has been the chief executive officer of Microsoft Corporation since January 2000.

After graduating from Harvard with degrees in mathematics and economics, Ballmer worked for two years at Procter & Gamble as an assistant product manager before enrolling in Stanford Graduate School of Business to get a Master of Business Administration degree. He dropped out of Stanford a year later when Bill Gates persuaded him to work at Microsoft. Ballmer became Microsoft's 24th employee on June 11, 1980, the first business manager hired by Gates.

Ballmer has headed several divisions within Microsoft, including Operating Systems Development, Operations, and Sales and Support. In July 1998, he was promoted to president, and on January 13, 2000, he was named chief executive officer when Gates stepped down from that position.










http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCC&cp=45.391993~-75.673865&style=r&lvl=14&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&sp=Point.rjysz18ptft3_Riverside%20Dr%2C%20Ottawa%2C%20ON%20K1H____&encType=1


Riverside Dr, Ottawa, ON K1H










http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=35.141669,-80.920401&spn=0.010756,0.022144&t=h&z=16










http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/premeditation

premeditation

the act of planning or plotting something in advance, especially an intentional crime





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]