Saturday, August 09, 2008

Treason





From 7/6/1946 ( George Bush is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and agent of foreign power against the U.S. federal government ) to 8/8/2005 ( Douglas J. Feith trying to evade paying for providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is 33 days, 59 years

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) to 8/8/2005 ( Douglas J. Feith trying to evade paying for providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 8828 days

8828 = 4414 + 4414

From 3/14/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) To 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is 4414 days



From 11/15/1995 ( Monica Lewinsky allegedly begins sexual relationship with President of United States of America ) to 8/8/2005 ( Douglas J. Feith trying to evade paying for providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 3554 days

3554 = 1777 + 1777

From 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) To 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) is 1777 days



From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date official United States federal undercover identity ) to 8/8/2005 ( Douglas J. Feith trying to evade paying for providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 14524 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/7/1998 ( my official United States federal special undercover operation ) is 14524 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Feith

Douglas J. Feith

Douglas J. Feith (b. July 16, 1953, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania), served as the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy for United States President George W. Bush from July 2001 until he resigned from his position effective August 8, 2005.


At Feith's farewell-from-government ceremony on August 8, 2005, Pace as then vice-chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff said:

Doug Feith is a patriot. It irritates me, not that anyone would question his thoughts or his policies -- that is absolutely fair game -- but that anyone would question his loyalty or his motives. I have watched this man for four years. He cares only about what is best for the United States. He works hard to understand as much as he can about the policy arena, and he works hard to articulate what he believes to be true.





http://www.defenselink.mil/speeches/speech.aspx?speechid=218

Farewell Ceremony for Douglas Feith, Undersecretary of Defense for Policy

As Written by National Security Advisor Stephen Hadley, Pentagon Auditorium, Washington, DC, Monday, August 08, 2005










This applies to you, Douglas J. Feith, and your criminal accomplices that I have named and that I have not yet named. You are being prosecuted to the fullest extent of law for treason and for capital crimes against the United States federal government.





http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_war

A civil war is a war in which parties within the same culture, society or nationality fight against each other for the control of political power.

Some civil wars are categorized as revolutions when major societal restructuring is a possible outcome of the conflict. An insurgency, whether successful or not, is likely to be classified as a civil war by some historians if, and only if, organized armies fight conventional battles. Other historians state the criterion for a civil war is that there must be prolonged violence between organized factions or defined regions of a country (conventionally fought or not).[citation needed]


The unsuccessful insurgency of the 1860s by southern U.S. states against the federal government backed by Northern states, which also featured organized armies fighting battles, came to be known as the American Civil War. While hostilities were still ongoing, most Confederates preferred to call the conflict the Second American Revolution or something very similar. In the United States, and in American-dominated sources, this war is the default "Civil War," with other civil wars noted or inferred from context.





This applies to you, Douglas J. Feith, and your criminal accomplices that I have named and that I have not yet named. You are being prosecuted to the fullest extent of law for capital crimes against the United States federal government.





http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/usc_sec_10_00000894----000-.html

TITLE 10 > Subtitle A > PART II > CHAPTER 47 > SUBCHAPTER X > § 894

§ 894. Art. 94. Mutiny or sedition

(a) Any person subject to this chapter who—

(1) with intent to usurp or override lawful military authority, refuses, in concert with any other person, to obey orders or otherwise do his duty or creates any violence or disturbance is guilty of mutiny;

(2) with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of lawful civil authority, creates, in concert with any other person, revolt, violence, or other disturbance against that authority is guilty of sedition;

(3) fails to do his utmost to prevent and suppress a mutiny or sedition being committed in his presence, or fails to take all reasonable means to inform his superior commissioned officer or commanding officer of a mutiny or sedition which he knows or has reason to believe is taking place, is guilty of a failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition.

(b) A person who is found guilty of attempted mutiny, mutiny, sedition, or failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.










From 7/16/1953 ( Douglas J. Feith ) to 2/28/1997 ( Monica Lewinsky providing material support to insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 15933 days

'1-59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 7/16/1953 ( Douglas J. Feith ) to 3/24/1956 ( Steve Ballmer is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ) is: 982 days

From 11/11/1966 ( date hijacked from me:I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) To 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is 982 days



From 7/16/1953 ( Douglas J. Feith ) to 2/6/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist again on this day ) is: 3857 days

From 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I am board-certified surgeon ) To 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is 3857 days



From 7/16/1953 ( Douglas J. Feith ) to 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) is: 10188 days

10188 = 5094 + 5094

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 2/12/1973 ( date hijacked from me:Operation Homecoming begins and I was one of the C-141A pilots transporting home the American POW's ) is 5094 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Feith

Douglas J. Feith

Douglas J. Feith (b. July 16, 1953, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania), served as the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy for United States President George W. Bush from July 2001 until he resigned from his position effective August 8, 2005.










From 7/6/1946 ( George Bush is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) to 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 1515 days

From 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) to 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) is: 1515 days



From 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) is: 3108 days

3108 = 1554 + 1554

From 2/17/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) To 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is 1554 days



From 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 5/13/1987 ( date hijacked from me:my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported to a U.S. military base for intensive care hospitalization ) is: 13406 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 11/15/1995 ( Monica Lewinsky allegedly began sexual relationship with the President of the United States ) is: 13406 days



From 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 2/6/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 7466 days

7466 = 3733 + 3733

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 5/22/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 10 "Snoopy" spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 3733 days



From 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 2/5/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 7465 days

7465 = 1 + 3732 + 3732

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is: 3732 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Reichert

David George Reichert (born August 29, 1950) is an American politician and the former sheriff of King County, Washington. He has served since 2005 as Republican congressional representative of Washington's 8th congressional district










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asset_forfeiture

Asset forfeiture is a term used to describe the confiscation of assets, by the State, which are either (a) the proceeds of crime or (b) the instrumentalities of crime. Instrumentalities of crime are property that was used to facilitate crime, for example cars used to transport illegal narcotics. The terminology used in different jurisdictions varies. Some jurisdictions use the term "confiscation" instead of forfeiture. In recent years there has been a growing trend for countries to introduce civil forfeiture and such proceedings may be brought in the USA, Australia, the UK, Ireland, Italy, South Africa, various Canadian Provinces and Antigua.


There are two types of forfeiture cases, criminal and civil. Almost all forfeiture cases practiced today are civil. In civil forfeiture cases, the US Government sues the item of property, not the person; the owner is effectively a third party claimant. Once the government establishes probable cause that the property is subject to forfeiture, the owner must prove on a "preponderance of the evidence" that it is not. The owner need not be judged guilty of any crime. In contrast, criminal forfeiture is usually carried out in a sentence following a conviction and is a punitive act against the offender. Since the government can choose the type of case, a civil case is almost always chosen.










From 2/9/1957 ( Terence Richard "Terry" McAuliffe ) to 9/15/1975 ( date hijacked from me:Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here" including "Have A Cigar" ) is: 6792 days

6792 = 3396 + 3396

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) is: 3396 days



From 2/9/1957 ( Terence Richard "Terry" McAuliffe ) to 1/19/1976 ( date hijacked from me:congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States applies to me both personally and professionally ) is: 6918 days

6918 = 3459 + 3459

'34-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



From 3/24/1956 ( Steve Ballmer is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ) to 2/9/1957 ( Terence Richard "Terry" McAuliffe ) is: 322 days

From 6/25/1986 ( Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week, 1986 ) to 5/13/1987 ( my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported to a U.S. military base for intensive care hospitalization ) is: 322 days



From 10/24/1947 ( date hijacked from me:actor Kevin Kline starring role 1985 film "Silverado" ) to 2/9/1957 ( Terence Richard "Terry" McAuliffe ) is: 3396 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) is: 3396 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_McAuliffe

Terence Richard "Terry" McAuliffe (b. February 9, 1957) is an American businessman and political consultant. He served as chairman of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) from 2001-05.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.cswap.com/1989/Road_House/cap/en/25fps/a/00_57

Road House


:57:23
Hi.

:57:30
- I hear you're the new marshal in town.
- You heard wrong.

:57:33
Uh-oh.

:57:37
Dig a hole.










http://www.cswap.com/1997/Conspiracy_Theory/cap/en/25fps/a/00_26

Conspiracy Theory


:26:04
You got to be more specific.

:26:17
What is that?

:26:20
Gravy for the brain.

:26:24
Not gravy!

:26:26
Please!

:26:29
Not gravy.
No, not gravy!

:26:33
Don't do this to me, please!

:26:41
Now, Jerry. . .

:26:43
. . .to whom have you been talking?

:26:44
No, I've had gravy!

:26:50
I know you.

:26:52
You know now, Jerry.
Now you know.

:26:55
-I don't know! Help me!
-Who else knows, Jerry?

:26:58
Who else knows?

:26:59
-Who knows?
-Help me!

:27:01
What do you know?
Who have you been talking to?

:27:04
Help! Help!

:27:11
I know I must share
some of the blame for this.

:27:16
I wish it didn't have to be this way.

:27:22
To whom have you been talking?

:27:28
Who else knows?

:27:39
I believe.

:27:40
I believe!

:27:44
-Who else knows?
-I don't know.

:27:48
Jerry, names!










http://www.cswap.com/1997/Conspiracy_Theory/cap/en/25fps/a/00_39

Conspiracy Theory


:39:23
Is this guy a psychiatrist
or a field agent?

:39:44
You want to put your foot down
and get out of there?

:39:47
come on, buddy.

:39:49
If you only knew
what really happened to Serpico. . .

:39:52
. . .you'd be helping me out right now.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/haveacigar.html

PINK FLOYD LYRICS

"Have A Cigar"

Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar.
You're gonna go far, you're gonna fly high,
You're never gonna die, you're gonna make it if you try;they're gonna love you.
Well I've always had a deep respect, and I mean that most sincerely.
The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think.
Oh by the way, which one's Pink?
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy
we call it Riding the Gravy Train.
We're just knocked out.
We heard about the sell out.
You gotta get an album out,
You owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.
Everybody else is just green, have you seen the chart?
It's a helluva start, it could be made into a monster
if we all pull together as a team.
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy
we call it Riding the Gravy Trail.










From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 9/15/1975 ( Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here" ) is: 4444 days

4444 = 2222 + 2222

From 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 12/11/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 2222 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wish_You_Were_Here_%28album%29

Wish You Were Here

Studio album by Pink Floyd

Released September 15, 1975


Wish You Were Here is a concept album by Pink Floyd. Recorded at Abbey Road Studios between January and July, 1975 and released on September 15, 1975 (see 1975 in music), the album would later be regarded as one of Pink Floyd's greatest albums. Its lyrics, composed by Roger Waters and concerning the music industry, question the market-oriented record companies' lack of understanding and interest for musicians.

Track listing

"Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V)"
"Welcome to the Machine"
"Have a Cigar"
"Wish You Were Here"
"Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts VI-IX)"










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0168122/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999) (TV)



Steve Jobs: What is this? This is like doing business with a praying mantis. You get seduced, and then eaten alive afterwards?

Bill Gates: Get real, would ya? You and I are both like guys who had this rich neighbor - Xerox - who left the door open all the time. And you go sneakin' in to steal a TV set. Only when you get there, you realize that I got there first. I got the loot, Steve! And you're yellin'? "That's not fair. I wanted to try to steal it first." You're too late.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_McAuliffe

In July 2002 RNC Chairman Racicot stated, "Terry McAuliffe is eminently well qualified to speak for the Democratic party. The fact of the matter is, we all ought to in this country make certain that we avoid the kind of suggestion or innuendo or implication that somehow impugns the character of people for having been associated with some kind of a business entity and there's no proof whatsoever to suggest anything inappropriate."










From 7/24/1948 ( Marc F. Racicot actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 10042 days

10042 = 5021 + 5021

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 5021 days



From 7/24/1948 ( Marc F. Racicot actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me: my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 12334 days

12334 = 6167 + 6167

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing on the planet Mars ) is: 6167 days



From 7/24/1948 ( Marc F. Racicot actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me: I intercepted the comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is 335 months, 9 days

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )



From 7/24/1948 ( Marc F. Racicot actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 1/20/1981 ( date hijacked from me: Ronald Wilson Reagan in office as President of USA ) is: 11868 days

11868 = 5934 + 5934

'59-34' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Racicot

Marc F. Racicot (born July 24, 1948) is a United States Republican Party politician and lobbyist.


served as chairman of the Republican National Committee from 2002 until 2003, when he was appointed as the chairman of the Bush re-election campaign.


Currently, Racicot serves as President of the American Insurance Association (AIA), an insurance industry lobbying group










This applies to you, Marc F. Racicot. You and your criminal accomplices named and unnamed are being prosecuted to the fullest extent of law for capital crimes against the United States federal government.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protection_racket

Protection racket

A protection racket is an extortion scheme whereby a powerful entity or individual coerces other less powerful entities or individuals to pay protection money which allegedly serves to purchase "protection" services against various external threats.


Those who do not buy into the protection plan are often targeted by criminals existing inside or outside of the organization. These crimes are typically thought to originate from the organization itself. When a business refuses to pay for protection, word is put out that they are outside of the local organization's protection (these organizations often exist in the absence of a trusted police force) and that the business in question is therefore free game for freelance criminals or the organization itself.


The protection money is typically collected by a "bag man". Although the organization might be particularly coercive in obtaining protection money, it is usually careful to shelter its "mark" from attacks by competitor organizations that similarly attempt to solicit or threaten the targeted individuals or businesses. Disputes between organizations concerning territory consequently arise from two competing predators attempting to extort from the same "clients."










From 7/29/1958 ( this date hijacked by Karl Rove in criminal conspiracy to pirate my true and secret identity, which has tremendous commercial value: NASA formed on this day ) to 1/25/1986 ( published wedding date of Karl Rove, a product of criminal enterprise and coup d’état against the U.S. government by foreign power ) is: 10042 days

10042 = 5021 + 5021

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 5021 days



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1311211/bio

Biography for

Karl Rove

Spouse
Darby Hickson (25 January 1986 - present) 1 child
Valerie Wainright (10 July 1976 - 14 January 1980) (divorced)





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.nasa.gov/offices/ogc/about/space_act1.html

The National Aeronautics and Space Act

Pub. L. No. 85-568,
72 Stat. 426 (Jul. 29, 1958)

NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION

Sec. 202. (a) There is hereby established the National Aeronautics and Space Administration










http://www.cswap.com/1997/Conspiracy_Theory/cap/en/25fps/a/00_42

Conspiracy Theory


:42:11
I'm sorry, carl. Dr. Fine.
I want your advice about something.

:42:15
I had a middle-aged guy,
operate on his gallstones--

:42:19
-Do I know you?
-Of course. Dr. Fine, proctology.

:42:24
So Jerry thinks that NASA is plotting
to kill the President?

:42:27
You already asked me that.

:42:29
And you have no idea
where Jerry lives?

:42:32
You've asked me that 3 times.
Why keep making me repeat myself?

:42:35
All right, here's a fresh one.

:42:39
Why you?

:42:40
Your colleague, Mr. Wilson, tells me
Jerry won't talk to anyone but you.

:42:45
That seems. . .

:42:47
. . .oddly possessive behavior to me.

:42:51
I'm sorry, what was the question?

:42:53
Why do you insist on
having me repeat myself?

:42:59
Why. . .

:43:00
. . .you?

:43:05
I think he has a crush on me.

:43:07
How charming.

:43:09
He has great taste.

:43:11
Now, why him?

:43:12
Why do you tolerate
his visits to your office?

:43:17
About 6 months ago, I was leaving work
and 2 guys tried to mug me.

:43:22
Jerry came out of nowhere
and rescued me. That's how I met him.

:43:28
He probably is crazy, but
there's something about Jerry that. . . .

:43:36
I don't know.

:43:38
I don't have the heart
to tell him to get lost.

:43:41
I didn't know the CIA had psychiatrists.

:43:44
We're very specialized.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]










From 4/19/1963 ( Acts of Treason against the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 4798 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 4/21/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 4798 days



From 4/19/1963 ( Acts of Treason against the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency ) to 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University medical doctor degree graduate ) is: 2224 days

2224 = 1112 + 1112

From 7/4/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I successfully diverted the comet in the outer solar system ) to 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is: 1112 days



From 4/19/1963 ( Acts of Treason against the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency ) to 9/15/1975 ( date hijacked from me:Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here" including "Have A Cigar" ) is: 4532 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 7/30/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 4532 days










From 7/23/1973 ( date hijacked from me:I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) to 7/14/2003 ( Robert Novak providing material support to insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is 3 weeks, 359 months

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 12/7/1998 ( my official United States federal special undercover operation begins to prosecute the terrorist organizations Microsoft and Corbis, including the insurgents then and now in control of governments of City of Seattle and King County, Washington, among other regions ) to 7/14/2003 ( Robert Novak providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 1680 days

1680 = 840 + 840

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date official United States federal undercover identity ) is: 840 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plame_scandal_timeline

The CIA leak scandal timeline (also known as the CIA leak case timeline, the Plamegate scandal timeline, and the Plame affair timeline) pertains to the controversy leading to the CIA leak grand jury investigation and ensuing criminal trial United States v. Libby, following Robert Novak's public disclosure of the then-still classified covert identity of United States Central Intelligence Agency officer Valerie Plame Wilson (known as the "CIA leak scandal" and also known as "Plamegate" and the "Plame affair").

Mrs. Wilson is the wife of former U.S. Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson, author of a controversial op-ed entitled "What I Didn't Find in Africa" published in The New York Times on July 3, 2003, questioning the accuracy of the George W. Bush administration's rationale for the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Responding to that op-ed, Robert Novak publicly revealed Wilson's wife to be a CIA "operative" named "Valerie Plame" in his Washington Post column on July 14, 2003










From 3/4/1950 ( Rick Perry actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is: 4882 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 11/26/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) is: 4882 days



From 3/4/1950 ( Rick Perry actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is: 7018 days

7018 = 3509 + 3509

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 3509 days



From 3/4/1950 ( Rick Perry actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) is: 8459 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 8459 days



From 3/26/1931 ( date hijacked from me: actor Leonard Nimoy, who portrays starring character in "Star Trek" franchise ) to 3/4/1950 ( Rick Perry actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 6918 days

6918 = 3459 + 3459

'34-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Perry

44th Lieutenant Governor of Texas

In office

January 17, 1999 – December 21, 2000

Governor George W. Bush

James Richard Perry (born March 4, 1950) is a Republican politician and the Governor of Texas. He assumed office in December 2000 when George W. Bush resigned to prepare for his inauguration as President of the United States.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.cswap.com/1997/Conspiracy_Theory/cap/en/25fps/a/00_02

Conspiracy Theory


:02:04
This guy looks at me and says, "You
think you're living in a free country"?

:02:08
"You think it's a democracy?
Of course not. "

:02:11
Web sites, newsletters,
self-published manifestoes....

:02:14
They think we're kooks.

:02:16
George Bush knew what he was saying
when he said, "New World Order. "

:02:19
You remember those three little words?

:02:21
He was a 33rd degree Mason,
and as ex-director of the cIA. . .

:02:25
. . .he knew that saying that would
send conspiratologists everywhere. . .

:02:29
. . .spinning, spinning their wheels.

:02:31
Then they destroy
their own credibility.





http://www.cswap.com/1981/Superman_II/cap/en/25fps/a/01_06

Superman II


1:06:49
YOUR GENERAL
WISHES TO SPEAK.

1:06:51
I AM GENERAL ZOD,
YOUR RULER.

1:06:57
YES.

1:06:58
TODAY BEGINS
A NEW ORDER.

1:07:01
YOUR LANDS,
YOUR POSSESSIONS,

1:07:03
YOUR VERY LIVES

1:07:05
WILL GLADLY BE GIVEN
IN TRIBUTE TO ME.

1:07:08
IN RETURN
FOR YOUR OBEDIENCE,

1:07:11
YOU WILL ENJOY
MY GENEROUS PROTECTION.

1:07:14
IN OTHER WORDS, YOU
WILL BE ALLOWED TO LIVE.

1:07:20
SO YOU ARE A GENERAL.

1:07:24
WHO IS YOUR SUPERIOR?

1:07:26
I ANSWER ONLY
TO THE PRESIDENT.

1:07:29
HE WILL ANSWER TO ME!





http://www.cswap.com/1981/Superman_II/cap/en/25fps/a/01_23

Superman II


1:23:35
LOOK, I-I-I CAN
GIVE YOU ANYTHING.

1:23:38
I CAN GIVE YOU
THE BRASS RING, THE--

1:23:42
UNLIMITED FREEDOM
TO MAIM, KILL, DESTROY,

1:23:45
PLUS LEX LUTHOR'S
KEEN MIND,

1:23:47
LEX LUTHOR'S SAVVY,

1:23:49
LEX LUTHOR'S
CAREER GUIDANCE,

1:23:51
LEX LUTHOR'S
SCHOOL OF BETTER...

1:23:53
[CRUNCH]

1:23:55
WE HAVE ALL THIS
WITHOUT YOU.

1:23:57
YOU CANNOT BARGAIN
WITH WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE.

1:24:01
O MAGNIFICENT ONE,

1:24:03
I AM BARGAINING WITH
WHATYOUDO NOT HAVE,

1:24:07
THE SON OF JOR-EL.

1:24:09
THE SON OF JOR-EL,
ON THIS PLANET?

1:24:13
POSSIBLY
YOU KNOW HIM BETTER

1:24:15
BY HIS NAME
HE TRAVELS UNDER,

1:24:18
SUPERMAN.

1:24:19
AH.

1:24:22
SO THIS IS SUPERMAN.










From 7/23/1973 ( I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) to 6/19/1981 ( premiere US film "Superman II" ) is: 2888 days

2888 = 1444 + 1444

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) to 4/14/1977 ( I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 1444 days


From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 6/19/1981 ( premiere US movie "Superman II" )(Friday) is: 5941 days

5941 = 1 + 2970 + 2970

From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) is: 2970 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081573/

Superman II (1980)

Release Date: 19 June 1981 (USA)


Tagline: The three outlaws from Krypton descend to Earth to confront the Man of Steel in a cosmic battle for world supremacy.

Plot: Superman agrees to sacrifice his powers to marry Lois, unaware that three Kryptonian criminals he inadvertently released are conquering Earth.


Christopher Reeve ... Superman / Clark Kent
Margot Kidder ... Lois Lane










From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) to 4/19/1981 ( premiere US film "Superman II" ) is: 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me both personally and professionally ) is: 1777 days



From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) to 4/19/1981 ( premiere US film "Superman II" ) is: 1777 days

From 6/19/1968 ( I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during the Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) is: 1777 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081573/releaseinfo

Release dates for

Superman II (1980)

UK 19 April 1981










http://www.cswap.com/1981/Superman_II/cap/en/25fps/a/01_24

Superman II


1:24:22
SO THIS IS SUPERMAN.

1:24:24
HOW DO YOU KNOW JOR-EL?

1:24:27
O MY FULLNESS,
AS I EXPLAINED TO YOU,

1:24:31
I'M ABOUT
THE BEST THERE IS.

1:24:33
REVENGE. WE WILL KILL
OUR JAILER'S SON.

1:24:37
REVENGE!

1:24:38
REVENGE!
NOW WE'RE COOKING.

1:24:40
HE FLIES?

1:24:41
CONSTANTLY.

1:24:42
HE HAS POWERS LIKE OURS?

1:24:44
CERTAINLY, BUT, UH...

1:24:47
O MAGNIFICENT ONE,

1:24:49
HE IS JUST ONE,
WHERE YOU ARE THREE.

1:24:53
GRRR!

1:24:54
4, IF YOU
COUNT HIM TWICE.

1:24:57
WE'LL BRING HIM
TO HIS KNEES!

1:24:58
WAIT.

1:25:02
FIRST YOU MUST FIND HIM.

1:25:04
ONLY LEX BABY
KNOWS WHERE HE IS.

1:25:07
WHAT DO YOU WANT?

1:25:10
GENERAL,
THE WORLD IS A BIG PLACE.

1:25:15
THANK GOODNESS
MY NEEDS ARE SMALL.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 11/6/1997 ( George Bush Presidential Library dedication is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power as witnessed ) is: 11866 days

11866 = 5933 + 5933

'59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 7/30/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 11/6/1997 ( George Bush Presidential Library dedication is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power as witnessed ) is: 9596 days

9596 = 4798 + 4798

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 4/21/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 4798 days



From 6/12/1924 ( George Bush is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ) to 11/6/1997 ( George Bush Presidential Library dedication is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power as witnessed ) is: 26810 days

26810 = 13405 + 13405

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 11/15/1995 ( Monica Lewinsky allegedly begins sexual relationship with the President of the United States ) is: 13405 days



http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=2570672&date=19971106&query=bush+library

Business: Thursday, November 06, 1997

Bush Leads Opening Tour Of His New Library

Michael Graczyk

AP

COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Thousands gathered today to dedicate the new George Bush Presidential Library, as President Clinton applauded Bush for generous, valuable advice.


"Whenever I called on President Bush, he was always there," Clinton said in his speech. "It's hard to express . . . what it means in a moment of difficulty to be able to call someone who first of all knows exactly what you're up against and, secondly, will tell you the truth.

"He has done that time and time again."

Bush, in turn, thanked Clinton, "who fair and square saw to it that I have a wonderful private life."





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Bush_Presidential_Library_and_Museum

The George Bush Presidential Library and Museum is the presidential library of George H. W. Bush, the 41st President of the United States. It was dedicated on November 6, 1997 and opened to the public shortly thereafter. It was designed by the architectural firm of Hellmuth, Obata and Kassabaum.

The George Bush Presidential Library and Museum is located on a ninety-acre site on the west campus of Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas. The Library and Museum is situated on a plaza adjoining the Presidential Conference Center and the Texas A&M Academic Center. It operates under the administration of the NARA under the provisions of the Presidential Libraries Act of 1955.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=43647&st=Law+Day&st1=

Remarks of the Vice President Concerning Law Day, U.S.A., 1981

April 6, 1981



President Reagan's proclamation emphasizes our nation's great charters of freedom-the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. These founding documents remind us that the language of liberty in America has a particularly rich heritage, but they tell us something else about law as the language of liberty. They are legal documents, but they are really much more than that. Their language is central, fundamental, inspiring, rather than narrow and technical and legalistic. These charters of freedom truly speak the language of liberty, a language addressed to free men and women who know its vocabulary, its tone, its emphasis, and its objectives. Its message is muted and distorted when law becomes too technical, too regulatory, too great an interference in the lives of free citizens. President Reagan's emphasis on our charters of freedom encourages each of us to redouble our efforts to make our laws consistent with the principles these great documents, the cardinal statement of our freedom, express.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudologia_fantastica

Pseudologia fantastica, or pathological lying, is one of several terms applied by psychiatrists to the behaviour of habitual or compulsive lying.

It was first described in the medical literature in 1891. One definition of pathological lying is the following:

Pathological lying is falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime.

The defining characteristics of pseudologia fantastica are that, first, the stories are not entirely improbable and often have some element of truth. They aren't a manifestation of delusion or some more wider form of psychosis: upon confrontation, the person can acknowledge them to be untrue, even if unwillingly. Second, the fabricative tendency is long lasting; it is not provoked by the immediate situation or social pressure as much as it originates with the person's innate urge to act in accordance. Third, a definitely internal, not an external, motive for the behavior can be clinically discerned. E.g. long lasting extortion or habitual spousal battery might cause a person to lie repeatedly, without the lying being a pathological symptom.










http://www.cnn.com/books/news/9909/28/reagan.utley/

September 28, 1999

Criticism for the memoir, titled "Dutch: A Memoir of Ronald Reagan," also continued to erupt Tuesday from the political side as former President George Bush denied Morris' claim that he and his wife were unwelcome "upstairs" in the Reagan White House when he was vice president.

"That's ridiculous," he said in an interview shown on NBC's "Today."

"Upstairs? I mean that's a kind of English, upstairs-and-downstairs approach to life. "I don't even use the terminology."

Morris writes of a Christmas Eve 1988 conversation he said he had with the Bushes a month before Bush became president.

"I really love that guy, he's such a terrific fellow," Bush -- Reagan's vice president -- is quoted as saying. Morris then quotes Bush as commenting about Reagan and his wife, Nancy: "I kinda wished they'd shown -- 'y'know, a little appreciation. Didn't seem to want us upstairs in the White House."





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.cswap.com/1992/Under_Siege/cap/en/25fps/a/00_53

Under Siege


:54:19
Believe it or not,
the XO's with them.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_officer

In the units of many military forces, the Executive Officer (XO) is the second-in-command, reporting to the Commanding Officer (CO).





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice_president

A vice president is an officer in government or business who is next in rank below a president.





http://www.cswap.com/1992/Under_Siege/cap/en/25fps/a/01_01

Under Siege


1:02:25
Mr. Ryback,
may I have your attention, please?

1:02:29
This is Captain Krill speaking.










http://www.cswap.com/1997/Conspiracy_Theory/cap/en/25fps/a/00_43

Conspiracy Theory


:43:58
What is it they say about truth?

:44:01
The truth will set you free.

:44:35
"catcher in the Rye. "

:44:38
chapman had that book
when he shot John Lennon.

:44:41
I was just thinking that.

:44:43
Remember the guy that shot Reagan?
John Hinckley?

:44:46
They found a copy of that book
in his apartment.

:44:51
Weird coincidence.

:44:55
Thanks for your input, officer.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I am board-certified surgeon ) to 7/4/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 1730 days

From 7/4/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) to 3/30/1981 ( U.S. President Ronald Wilson Reagan shot and wounded in near-fatal assassination attempt ) is: 1730 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hinckley

John Warnock Hinckley, Jr. (born May 29, 1955) attempted to assassinate U.S. President Ronald Reagan on March 30, 1981.










From 5/29/1955 ( John Warnock Hinckley, Jr. ) to 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 7462 days

7462 = 3731 + 3731

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is 3731 days



From 5/29/1955 ( John Warnock Hinckley, Jr. ) to 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 4884 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is: 4884 days



From 5/29/1955 ( John Warnock Hinckley, Jr. ) to 5/22/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 10 "Snoopy" spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is 13 years, 359 days

'1-33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 5/29/1955 ( John Warnock Hinckley, Jr. ) to 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is: 2970 days

From 3/14/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) is: 2970 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hinckley

John Warnock Hinckley, Jr. (born May 29, 1955) attempted to assassinate U.S. President Ronald Reagan on March 30, 1981.










[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.cswap.com/1997/Conspiracy_Theory/cap/en/25fps/a/02_03

Conspiracy Theory


2:03:02
I kept my end of the bargain.

2:03:05
What about yours?

2:03:06
I'll tell you all I remember.

2:03:08
I'll give you all the gravy on Jonas
and his operation and. . . .

2:03:14
You're going to have to help me.
It's coming back, but slow.

2:03:18
You got it.

2:03:19
By the way,
my real name's Hatcher.

2:03:26
Pleased to meet you.










From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during the Vietnam War ) to 10/14/1996 ( filming begins 1997 movie "Conspiracy Theory" ) is: 10344 days

10344 = 5172 + 5172

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) is: 5172 days



From 3/13/1978 ( Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me both personally and professionally ) to 10/14/1996 ( filming begins 1997 movie "Conspiracy Theory" ) is: 6790 days

6790 = 3395 + 3395

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 6/19/1968 ( my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during the Vietnam War ) is: 3395 days



From 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 10/14/1996 ( filming begins 1997 movie "Conspiracy Theory" ) is 3 days, 359 months

'33-59' ( my birth date US )



http://www.inbaseline.com/project.aspx?project_id=33647

Conspiracy Theory (1997)

Completed shooting February 7, 1997.
Began shooting October 14, 1996.


A conspiracy theorist stumbles upon a plot that is actually acurate. Now with the goverment chasing him, his paranoia comes in handy and the only person he can trust is a woman that he is secretly in love with.










http://www.imsdb.com/transcripts/Futurama-When-Aliens-Attack.html

FUTURAMA

Episode 203

"WHEN ALIENS ATTACK"



FRY
I'm gonna be a science-fiction hero, just like Uhura, or Captain Janeway, or Xena!


[Leela is on a small screen.]


LEELA
Fry, this isn't TV, it's real life.

Can't you tell the difference?


FRY
Sure, I just like TV better.










Lord of War (2005)

20 TNTP: Saturday, August 9 12:00 AM

2005, R, **1/2, 02:02, Color, English, United States,

A relentless Interpol agent tracks an arms dealer (Nicolas Cage) trying to stay one step ahead of his business rivals.

Cast: Nicolas Cage, Jared Leto, Bridget Moynahan, Ian Holm, Ethan Hawke, Eamonn Walker, Sammi Rotibi Director(s): Andrew Niccol Producer(s): Philippe Rousselet, Andrew Niccol, Nicolas Cage, Norm Golightly










http://www.cswap.com/2005/Lord_of_War/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_56

Lord of War


:56:14
Pleasure doing business with you.

:56:16
Most people are happy
just to get out of jail.

:56:18
I expect to be paid to leave.

:56:21
I'm not a fool.

:56:22
I know that just because they
needed me that day

:56:24
didn't mean they wouldn't make
me a scapegoat the next.

:56:27
But I was back,

:56:29
doing what I do best.










From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6305 days

From 1/7/1964 ( Nicolas Cage ) to 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) is: 6305 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000115/

Nicolas Cage
Date of Birth: 7 January 1964

Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) (as Nicolas Coppola) .... Brad's Bud
Raising Arizona (1987) .... H.I. McDunnough
Fire Birds (1990) .... Jake Preston
National Treasure (2004) .... Ben Gates
Lord of War (2005) .... Yuri Orlov
Ghost Rider (2007) .... Johnny Blaze / Ghost Rider










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy, is a five-star flag officer considered to be the equivalent of a General of the Army and General of the Air Force.


All five star officers are, technically, unable to retire from active duty.










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Star_Trek:_Generations/cap/en/25fps/a/00_03

Star Trek: Generations


:03:39
This is the first Enterprise without
you in command. What is that like?

:03:44
- I'm glad to send her on her way.
- What have you been doing?

:03:49
- Keeping busy.










http://www.cswap.com/1982/Star_Trek:_The_Wrath_of_Khan/cap/en/25fps/a/00_31

Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan


:31:55
Who gave the order?

:31:57
The order comes from...
Admiral James T. Kirk.

:32:03
I knew it! All along
the military's wanted to get...

:32:07
This is completely improper,
Commander Chekov!

:32:09
I do not intend to allow Reliant
or any other unauthorised personnel

:32:14
access to our work or materials.

:32:16
I'm sorry that you feel that way.

The Admiral's orders are confirmed.