This Is What I Think.

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Bill Clinton & Hillary Clinton the known active accomplices of Al-Qaida violently against the United States of America.




http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2012502724_chelsea01.html

The Seattle Times

Originally published July 31, 2010 at 10:01 PM | Page modified July 31, 2010 at 10:21 PM


Bill Clinton and Hillary Rodham Clinton announced in a statement that their daughter wed investment banker Marc Mezvinsky.

"Today, we watched with great pride and overwhelming emotion as Chelsea and Marc wed in a beautiful ceremony at Astor Courts, surrounded by family and their close friends," the Clintons said. "We could not have asked for a more perfect day










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Gremlins.html


Gremlins


Where's that coming from?
What is that?
Mogwai.
What's he doing?
Singing.
He does that sometimes.
I gotta have him. He's incredible.
Tell you what I'll do.
I'll give you $100 for him.
I've gotta have him. It's a present for my son for Christmas.
It's what I've been looking for.
I've been everywhere. I'll give you $200.
That's $200!
I'm sorry.
Mogwai not for sale.
You said everything here was for sale.
Grandfather!
With mogwai comes much responsibility.
I cannot sell him at any price.
Wait outside. I'll be right out.
Just go.
Okay, mister. Here it is.
What about your grandfather?
Forget what he said. He's crazy. We need the money.
Do you want it or not?
I want it.
There's three rules you've gotta follow.
What kind of rules?
Keep him out of the light.
He hates bright light, especially sunlight.
It'll kill him.
And keep him away from water. Don 't get him wet.
But the most important rule, the rule you can never forget...
...no matter how much he cries or how much he begs...
...never, never feed him after midnight. Got it?
Sure. Whatever you say.
Thanks. And have a Merry Christmas.










From 6/8/1984 ( premiere US film "Gremlins" ) To 7/31/2010 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the wedding ceremony for Bill and Hillary Clinton's daughter ) is 9549 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 7/19/1970 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "Hawaii Five-O" ) To 7/31/2010 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the wedding ceremony for Bill and Hillary Clinton's daughter ) is 14622 days

14622 = 7311 + 7311

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) is 7311 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/31/2010 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the wedding ceremony for Bill and Hillary Clinton's daughter ) is 6402 days

6402 = 3201 + 3201

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/8/1974 ( Richard Nixon announces his surrender and his intention to abandon his illegal presence in the United States federal White House ) is 3201 days



From 9/16/1994 ( premiere US film "Timecop" ) To 7/31/2010 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the wedding ceremony for Bill and Hillary Clinton's daughter ) is 5797 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/16/1981 ( premiere US film "Mommie Dearest" ) is 5797 days



From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) To 7/31/2010 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the wedding ceremony for Bill and Hillary Clinton's daughter ) is 2707 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/1/1973 ( Rachel Maddow - MSNBC - RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ) is 2707 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) To 7/31/2010 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the wedding ceremony for Bill and Hillary Clinton's daughter ) is 2640 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/24/1973 ( premiere US film "Time to Run" ) is 2640 days



From 7/3/1985 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) To 7/31/2010 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the wedding ceremony for Bill and Hillary Clinton's daughter ) is 9159 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/30/1990 ( premiere US film "Misery" ) is 9159 days



From 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and me the known official United States Deputy Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Burgess as we both served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) To 7/31/2010 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the wedding ceremony for Bill and Hillary Clinton's daughter ) is 7103 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/14/1985 ( premiere US TV movie "Playing with Fire" ) is 7103 days



From 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and me the known official United States Deputy Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Burgess as we both served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) To 7/31/2010 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the wedding ceremony for Bill and Hillary Clinton's daughter ) is 7103 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/14/1985 ( premiere US TV miniseries "Space" ) is 7103 days



From 7/31/2010 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the wedding ceremony for Bill and Hillary Clinton's daughter ) To 7/22/2011 ( the scheduled terrorist attack in Norway by Microsoft's Bill Gates Al Qaida with extensive damage and many casualties ) is 356 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/24/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "I Dream of Jeannie"::"Fastest Gun in the East" ) is 356 days



From 2/13/1979 ( Anders Behring Breivik ) To 7/31/2010 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the wedding ceremony for Bill and Hillary Clinton's daughter ) is 11491 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/19/1997 ( the United States Navy warship USS The Sullivans DDG 68 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) is 11491 days





http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2012502724_chelsea01.html

The Seattle Times

Originally published July 31, 2010 at 10:01 PM | Page modified July 31, 2010 at 10:21 PM

Chelsea Clinton weds at historic N.Y. estate

By MICHAEL HILL

The Associated Press

RHINEBECK, N.Y. — Chelsea Clinton wed her longtime boyfriend under extraordinary security at an elegant Hudson River estate late Saturday.

Bill Clinton and Hillary Rodham Clinton announced in a statement that their daughter wed investment banker Marc Mezvinsky.

"Today, we watched with great pride and overwhelming emotion as Chelsea and Marc wed in a beautiful ceremony at Astor Courts, surrounded by family and their close friends," the Clintons said. "We could not have asked for a more perfect day










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Timecop_1994.html


Timecop


- Mr. Atwood, isn't it terrible?|- Tragic.
...little lovebirds
We're not above birds
Let's misbehave
Slip and slide
Slip inside
Slip and slide
I learn to love|I learn to live
Get me Ross.
Ross! Hi!|Yeah, listen.
I want another 100,000 shares|of Middle States Oil.
No, no. Just buy it.|It's an act of faith.
I really think things|are gonna turn around.
I got a feeling|about the future.
Look, I gotta go.|I'm... I'm very busy.
- Walker.|- How've you been, Lyle?
How ya doin', partner?
- Ex-partner.|- Max.
I'm not gonna change a thing. The only|ripples'll be in my swimming pool.
It's a nice place.|You couldn't do this by yourself.
- Who are you working for?|- I'm not hurtin' anybody.
It's America, man! I'm just|takin' an opportunity, that's all.
I've got to take you back.
I went ten rounds with|John L. Sullivan himself.
Oh.
I saw Tyson beat Spinks on TV.
- Mr. Atwood... Oh, my god!|- Get down.
Doesn't look too good, Lyle.
Let me go, Max.
I'll stay here.|I won't go back.
Who sent you?|I want the name.
Like it'll make any difference.
In a few weeks,|this guy's gonna run the whole country.
If he doesn't get the money here,|he's gonna get it somewhere else.
I can't tell you. He'll send somebody|back to wipe out my grandparents.
It'll be like I never existed:
My mother, my father, my wife,|my kids, my fuckin' cat!
You ever hear of the name Aaron McComb?|Senator McComb?
Bullshit.
You don't understand.|He's gonna be president.
He's doin' this to get|money for his campaign.










http://www.bbt.com/ebusns/locator/getLocationDetails.do?command=view&id=2

BB&T


BB&T Location Details


BRANCH - MAIN

Address

301 COLLEGE ST

GREENVILLE, SC 29601-2014










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111438/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Timecop (1994)


Lyle Atwood: [to Max] I can't tell you anything. He'll send somebody back to wipe out my grandparents. It'll be like I'll never existed. My mother, my father, my wife, my kids, my fucking cat.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Gremlins (1984)


Ruby Deagle: I want your dog.

Billy Peltzer: Barney?

Ruby Deagle: Give him to me. I'll take him to the kennel, they'll put him to sleep. It will be quick and painless compared to what I would do to him.

Billy Peltzer: What could you do?

Ruby Deagle: I'll catch the beast myself. He'll get what he deserves, a slow painful death.Maybe I'll put him in my spin-drier on high heat.

Mr. Anderson: That would do it all right!

[Barney then jumps from the bank counter and smashes Mrs Deagle's snowman head and starts barking at her]










http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00002331----000-.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 113B > § 2331

§ 2331. Definitions

As used in this chapter—

(1) the term “international terrorism” means activities that—

(A) involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State, or that would be a criminal violation if committed within the jurisdiction of the United States or

of any State;

(B) appear to be intended—

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C) occur primarily outside the territorial jurisdiction of the United States, or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale

in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum;

(2) the term “national of the United States” has the meaning given such term in section 101(a)(22) of the Immigration and Nationality Act;

(3) the term “person” means any individual or entity capable of holding a legal or beneficial interest in property;

(4) the term “act of war” means any act occurring in the course of—

(A) declared war;

(B) armed conflict, whether or not war has been declared, between two or more nations; or

(C) armed conflict between military forces of any origin; and

(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—

(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(B) appear to be intended—

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.










http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/09/us-royals-clinton-idUSTRE7281XB20110309

REUTERS

Hillary Clinton gives royal wedding advice

LONDON | Wed Mar 9, 2011 6:03am EST

LONDON (Reuters) - Don't get stressed and enjoy your big day is U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's advice to Prince William, fiancee Kate Middleton and their families ahead of the royal wedding next month.

Clinton, whose daughter Chelsea got married last year in a ceremony dubbed "America's royal wedding," said organizing an event which also attracts global interest could be taxing.

"I can only tell you that the wedding itself was wonderful but the preparations, and I'm sure that they're feeling some of the same, can be stressful," she told Sky News in an interview.

"You want it to be the most perfect day